The Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks his Gran and Flirts with His Mum.
2.4k words
4.37
15k
34
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack followed Gran to her bedroom, she had a beautiful butt, Gran went into her ensuite bathroom, she came out with a towel which she laid on top of her bed. She then slowly removed her self supporting-stockings and her thong. Jack was naked apart from his boxer shorts; he took them off; his stiff cock looked impressive. Jack laid Gran on top of the towel; he knew what he was going to do. Jo had once told him, "Jack, you give the best oral that I've ever had. If you want a woman, then suck their clit as you finger fuck them. Lube their ass after they have cum in your mouth, then ass fuck, give them three vaginal orgasms, then you will own them. Jack then said, "Gran, where's your butt plug? You'll feel very comfortable with it in with what I'm now going to do to you."

Gran opened her bedside cabinet; she brought out the butt plug and the lube. She started to lube the butt plug; Jack said, "Let me do that Gran. I want to show you how much I love you."

Jack lubed the butt plug then slid it up Gran's tight ass. He then got into a position to allow them to 69. Gran said, "Jack, you're cock's massive, I've never seen one as thick and long, let me work on you; I want to make you very hard."

As Gran went down on Jack, Jack went down on Gran. Gran had a sizeable clit, Jack teased it with his tongue, then started sucking it as he finger fucked her with two fingers, Gran was purring with pleasure, then Jack felt Gran's lips around the base of his cock, Gran was taking his full length. Gran said, "Jack, not one of my girlfriends gives me such good oral, I'm going to cum soon, are you comfortable with that?"

"Yes gran, I want you to cum in my mouth, then we can cum kiss, I want to taste your cunt juice, cum for me."

Jack, as he sucked her clit, started ass fucking her with the butt plug, it was a medium-sized one, a little bigger than the one Jo used, Jack sensed Gran was close, Gran shouted out, "Jack, I'm cuming, I love it when you talk dirty to me. Baby, this feels so good."

Jack felt the warmth of Gran's cum in his mouth; her cum was fruity and delicious; there was a lot of it. Jack held all her cum in his mouth. He then cum kissed Gran, Jack was above Gran's mouth, when Gran opened her mouth, a lot of her cum flowed directly into her, the flow was also aided by Gran's tongue, which was now working overtime inside Jack's mouth. A couple of minutes later, Jack said, "I enjoyed that gran; how was it for you?"

"Jack, I loved it. I like doing naughty things. I loved it when you were sucking my clit and ass fucking me with my butt plug, that was amazing."

Jack then positioned Gran on all fours on top of the towel. As he lubed his stiff cock, he pulled Gran's butt plug out of her ass, then said, "I'm now going to ass fuck you with my cock, I'll go inside you very slowly, if you have any discomfort at all, then tell me. I'll go very slowly until you get used to him."

Jack then slipped the bulbous head of his cock up Gran's tight ass, Gran gasped then said, "Jack, that feels so good, I've only had my butt plug or vibrator up my ass, I've never had a cock, it feels good, I can take some more."

Jack slowly and gently gave Gran more of his stiff cock; there was maybe an inch left to give her, Gran said, "Fuck Jack, it's wonderful, you're hitting my G-spot, it feels so good, keep going, I can take more."

Jack did as he was told, he raised the tempo. Gran was taking his full length; she loved it. Jack was now pounding Gran's tight ass; he slid his hand onto her vulva; he started fingering her hard clit. Then he felt Gran's fingers beside his, as Gran slid two fingers inside her cunt, Gran said, "Jack, use your thumb on my clit, then slide a couple of fingers up my cunt, then we can both work it together."

They did this, two minutes late later, Gran had her first vaginal orgasm, her whole body was trembling with it, Gran said, "Jack, that was the strongest orgasm that I've ever had, did you feel my cum on your fingers?"

Jack replied, he was still pounding Gran's ass, "Gran, I felt it, you produce a lot of cum. I will keep going; I'll give you another two orgasms, they'll be both stronger than the last one. How's it for you? Are you comfortable with it?"

"Jack, it's wonderful, it's better than I expected. I feel so comfortable with it. I wish that I'd done it earlier, but I'm happy that you're the first to ass fuck me."

Ten minutes later, Gran had her third vaginal orgasm; her whole body was shaking with it. When she had composed herself, Jack slid his cock up her dripping pussy doggy style. Once again, he started slowly and gently, allowing Gran to get used to his stiff cock. Soon Gran was taking his full length, he massive tits swaying beautifully as he started riding her faster. Gran was gripping Jack's cock beautifully; she had powerful cunt muscles. Jack said, "Gran, you're a great ride; how's it for you?"

"It's wonderful, I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I've never had that before. Jack, fuck me harder and deeper, I love this."

Twenty minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously; it felt right for both of them. It was just after nine, Gran said, "We can watch the end of the movie, if you want, I have a smart TV in the bedroom, we can watch it in bed?"

They watched the movie, the actress who played the model was outstanding. The sex scenes she did with the interviewer were excellent. There were several positions that Gran said that they must try. Then Gran said, "Jack, I think that they were only using two cameras plus the handheld one the interviewer was using. How do you feel if I bought some cameras, then we could film us fucking? I'd love to do that."

Jack didn't have a problem; they kissed and touched for a while; then they both fell asleep.

Next morning was terrific; Gran wanted ass fucked first. Gran went on top in the reverse cowgirl position; She had three vaginal orgasms, then she rode Jack with her pussy in reverse cowgirl. The towel was soaked by the time that they were finished. Gran made breakfast at eleven, Gran was a good cook. Jack wanted to do a bit of studying in the afternoon. Gran would go shopping. She would get a Leg of Lamb, that would do them for three days.

Gran came back from shopping with a load of photographic equipment. She set it up in her lounge. The did a photoshoot in the afternoon, the ones of Gran giving him a blow job were fantastic. She had bought good HD cameras. They had the lamb for dinner; it melted in the mouth. They made love again in the lounge; the videos were getting better. Just after nine-thirty, Jack's phone rang. It was his mum, she said, "Hi Jack, I've met a girl that studied with me at the Conference. She has her Spa and Hotel attached to her Clinic. It's amazing, the reason that I'm calling is I will retire in twenty-odd years. I want to build something similar at our Clinic."

"I'm so impressed with what she's done. Next year, you will join us in the Clinic. Is it possible you could come down here tomorrow afternoon? The Conference finishes at one tomorrow afternoon. I would like you to see what she's done; it would be good for us if we did the same thing. Can you come here tomorrow afternoon?"

Jack was sitting on the couch, Gran was sucking his cock, Jack said, "Sure mum, message me the address and the time you want me there, I'll be there. I'm trying to figure out how Urology and a Hotel with a Spa have got in common?"

Mum laughed, "Great if you can come down, I'll explain everything tomorrow. I will stay at Carol's Hotel for another couple of days. I love it here; this is a thing that we must do. I'll message you the address. It's a women-only Hotel. I've explained to Carol that I'd like you to see it. She will show you everything; then we can talk. How's Gran? Are you looking after her?"

"Great mum, I'll see you tomorrow at three. Gran's looking after me. She is spoiling me; I love that. Take care, mum, see you tomorrow."

Jack left after lunch on Sunday; he told Gran he would call her when he knew when he'd be home. Their lovemaking last night and this morning were fantastic, he didn't know how many times Gran had cum, but it was a lot, she was glowing when he left. Jack arrived at Carol's Hotel; mum was waiting at Reception for him, she was looking good, she was wearing a towelling bathrobe and flip flops. She was also wearing a green plastic bracelet; Jack wondered what that could be for?

Carol joined them; she was an attractive woman wearing a doctors white coat; she also had a green bracelet. Carol showed the Clinic. First, it was so well set out. Then the restaurant and lounges. The bedrooms had all king-size beds. Then to the Spa, there were over thirty ladies there, they were all swimming naked. There was a happy, relaxed atmosphere about the whole place. Jack noticed that the majority of them were wearing green bracelets. He saw two red bracelets and one yellow bracelet. Carol was saying how successful it had been, Jack was impressed with everything that he saw, mum's Clinic could easily be converted into something similar to a Spa, and modular bedrooms like Carol had.

Mum suggested that they have a coffee in her bedroom, they did that then mum said, "Jack, do you know how the business side of the Clinic works?"

"I don't know mum; you have Health Service patients and Private patients, I don't know the breakdown."

"Jack, we also have individual private patients; they come to us for services that are individual for them. My salary from the Health Service would be over one hundred and fifty thousand per year. The other doctors are slightly less. The Health Service also pays all our running costs. If I tell you that in under four hours of work on private or individual patients, I can make at least two thousand per day, that money is in cash. That's ten thousand a week or fifteen weeks of work, and I earn what I'm earning from the Health Service."

"When I started in my first job after graduating, I had a patient; she was in her seventies, she had a problem with vaginal dryness, I sorted it for her. She was a widow, she didn't have a lover, but she enjoyed giving herself relief. I would give her relief too; she loved it when I did that, to be honest, I loved doing it for her. The house she lived in was to become my Clinic. For the pleasure and happiness that I gave her, I could buy the house and grounds for a very reasonable price. Susie will retire next year at Christmas; I would like you to work with her during your holidays or on days when you don't have too many lectures. After Easter next year, then it's mostly revision for you. You can spend more time with her then. I want to work with you myself, but I think that I'd feel a little uncomfortable showing you how to make a woman cum. Are you surprised that I'm saying this?"

"No really mum, they don't teach us this at University, but we live in a commercial world, we've all got to live. I am going to be the only male working in the Clinic, how do you think that'll work out for me?"

"The private patients will love you; you're tall and handsome, you have longer fingers than any of the ladies here, you'll be able to go deeper inside their pussies than we can, that's a plus. The thing to remember is, stimulation gives a wonderful orgasm. I can make the vast majority of women cum within five minutes, but I allocate ten minutes with each patient. The important thing is that I enjoy giving pleasure to every one of them."

Jack smiled then said, "I understand, are you happy when you make a man cum in five minutes?"

Mum laughed and said, "I haven't been with a man for a very long time. I would prefer it if he took longer."

They both laughed then Jack said, "What's with these bracelets that I see everyone wearing, what do they signify?"

Mum said, "That's a great idea, Jack, they have a similar laboratory here to what we have, when any residents come to the Hotel, they are checked, if their clean, they get a green bracelet. If they are being treated, then it's yellow. If they have any infection at all, then it's red. It's a great system. I've been approached three times, they've all been green. I will go for a swim when you leave; I might get lucky."

Jack said, "Mum, I love the swimming costume that you're wearing under your bathrobe, could you send me a picture of it, then I'll have a nice picture to give me memories of today. I want to help you with this project; we must do it together."

Mum walked Jack back to the Reception, she hugged Jack, he felt the weight of her big tits on his chest, she was also pushing her pussy against his leg, she kissed him on the cheek then said, "Thanks for coming down, we will do it together. Drive carefully; I'll send pictures so that you can see everything, they're for your eyes-only Jack."

She gave him another hug then Jack left. In the car, Jack phoned Gran, he told her everything about the Hotel and Spa for the Clinic. Gran liked everything that he told her, then Jack said, "Gran, I'll be home at eight, have the Lamb ready, also lube your butt plug and have it in, I am going to give you four vaginal orgasms tonight."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers