The Clinic Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack fucks a mature lady then the lady mayor.
3.1k words
4.46
13.5k
24
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,506 Followers

Gran stayed over again; they had a marvellous night; Gran would remain until after the opening. Gran was getting excited about it; she was going to swim every day. On Monday morning, the whole Clinic was buzzing; all the Hotel staff had appeared; Jo had told Jack that one of the nurses would show Mrs Reid into Jack Consulting room and ask her to undress. Jo told Jack she liked to wear crotchless bodysuits or Basques, so he shouldn't be surprised if she was wearing one. Jack took a quick visit into the Spa; it looked amazing; the pool water was sparkling; it was also at a suitable temperature. He went back to the Clinic reception; the receptionist told him that Mrs Reid had arrived. The nurse was still with her.

Two minutes later, she told him that Mrs Reid was now ready. Jack walked into the Consulting room; Mrs Reid was sitting on the gyno chair; she was wearing a crotchless bodysuit. She looked amazing; she was a beautiful woman with a voluptuous figure. Jack looked at her carefully, and she was looking at him carefully too; Jack said, "Good morning Mrs Reid, how are you this morning? I've been looking forward to meeting you."

Mrs Reid smiled then said, "Please call me Isa, Jack. I've been looking forward to meeting you too; I'm very horny; I don't like to beat about the bush; I find you very attractive; I hope that you find me the same."

Jack smiled; he could feel his cock stiffen, her massive tits looked gorgeous, they swayed when she moved, he liked what he saw. Jack said, "I must find out what you enjoy; you have a beautiful pussy. Would you like me to start there?"

Isa smiled a beautiful smile then said, "Jack, I haven't been with a man for so long. Could we start with kissing and touching? That would allow both of us to get to know the other's bodies. I am open-minded, but I'm also a little nervous."

Jack stood at the side of the gyno chair; they cuddled and kissed; Jack was impressed with how good Isa's kisses were; her tongue was buried deep inside Jack's mouth. Jack then popped Isa's massive tits out of her bodysuit; they felt beautiful as he played and squeezed them; both her nipples were big and hard; Jack said, "Isa, you have a beautiful body, I love how you kiss."

"Ditto, Jack, my tits are very sensitive; I love how you are playing with them. I would love to play with your cock."

Jack then stepped out of his white elasticated trousers; Isa gazed in amazement when she saw his massive stiff cock. Isa said, "My god Jack, you're well hung; I've never seen a cock so long and so thick. Will I get out of the chair, then I'll be able to suck him?"

Jack kissed Isa tenderly, then pressed the control which reclined the chair; Isa's head was now level with Jack's erect cock. She was now licking the crown of Jack's cock as her hand went from his heavy balls to the head of his cock; Isa couldn't wait to have his cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she took more and more of his stiff cock in her mouth. She soon had his full length in her mouth; she kept sucking it in and out of her mouth as her hand massaged his heavy balls.

Jack moved his hand south, he spread Isa's thick cunt lips open, out popped a sizeable hooded clitoris, Jack circled it with his index finger, he then slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy, Isa loved it, she was purring with pleasure, Jack said, "You are nice and wet, are you ready for me?"

Isa said, "Yes, please, when I suck cock, my pussy always gets wet, Jack, please be careful, it's a long time since I've had a cock, I've never had one as big as your big beauty, I can't wait to feel him inside me."

Jack moved and stood inside her stirrup legs on the gyno chair; he teased her massive clit with the bulbous crown of his cock, his cock tingled as he did this. He then placed the head of his cock in the middle of her long sex slit. As he gently pushed it in, he said, "Isa, if you have the slightest discomfort, then let me know immediately. I will go very slowly and gently until we warm up."

Isa had taken his full length of Jack's initial push; she was very wet, she was also gripping the base and crown of Jack's cock on each thrust; Jack was surprised how strong Isa's cunt muscles were. Isa said, "Jack, you're cock's amazing, it feels so comfortable, I feel stretched, but it feels so good, I have no pain whatsoever, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I've only had that with a long dildo before. Oh baby, fuck me harder and deeper now."

Jack had a fantastic rhythm going; he also stroked Isa's huge clit; Isa loved this. Jack sensed that Isa was close; he moved up a gear. Isa had raised her vagina of the gyno chair; Jack was hammering his cock into her. Then Isa had a massive body-shaking orgasm; she was shaking uncontrollable for thirty seconds. Jack let her compose herself, then leaned down; they kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, then Isa said, "Jack, that was unbelievably good; it was the strongest orgasm that I've ever had in my life. Thank you, I know one thing, I will sleep well tonight; I enjoyed it so much. I have two questions to ask, do you do house visits, and could you visit me this weekend?"

Jack kissed Isa then said, "I'm so happy that you enjoyed it, I enjoyed it too, and I'm sure it'll get better as we get to know each other. I would love to do a home visit with you; how is Saturday afternoon at three for you?"

Isa kissed Jack again; then she dressed; Jack put on his white trousers and white coat. Just before she left, Isa gave Jack an envelope then said, "I'm looking forward to Saturday; there will be a little bonus in Saturday's envelope; I'd also like you to visit twice a week."

The rest of the day and Tuesday were all so busy, but everything was looking suitable for the Official Opening Ceremony on Wednesday at five. Because the Planning Committee had their weekly Planning Meeting on Wednesday afternoon, the lady Mayor was the Chairwoman of the Committee. Gran was so excited; Gran was a great swimmer; she was going to dive in and swim the length of the pool when the pool was opened. She had bought a new one-piece Swimming costume; she looked beautiful in it.

Jo was in complete control; forty rooms had been booked; all the guests would be invited to a buffet supper after the opening. It was on Tuesday at eleven Jean phoned mum and said, "Two TV channels are covering the opening, there's also interest from three radio stations. Dot is it possible that I could pop in this afternoon so that I can see around. If I'm on TV, then I'll know what I'm talking about?"

Mum replied, "Jean, when you arrive, ask for Jack; he will spend time with you and explain everything to you. Maybe later we can have a glass of wine together and a bite to eat."

Jean would arrive at six; there was a big rush to get all the new staff tested along with many women who wanted to use the facility as members of the Spa Leisure Club. Amazingly, after over five hundred tests, everyone was a green bracelet. Jack was impressed by how the Hotel and Spa looked; there was a touch of class and luxury about the interior. Every detail gave warmth. Jack was at the Hotel reception when the Lady Mayor arrived; he was still in his whites but now had a stethoscope hanging around his neck. Jean made the initial approach; she asked, "Are you, Dr Jack?"

"I am indeed. Are you the lady Mayor?"

She smiled and shook his hand as she said yes. Jack then took her to the testing laboratory; she had a pinprick taken. Jack then showed her around the Clinics testing rooms. Jean was impressed with the mammary machine; Jack was impressed with her mammaries. She was a tall, full-bodied woman, and she also had a very sexy walk. Her test proved negative; Jack presented her with a green bracelet. He then explained the significance of the green bracelet. All the staff, including Jack and mum, were all wearing green bracelets. Jack then showed Jean around the Hotel and Spa. Jean said, "This is easily the best-appointed Hotel in the area. It will only be for lady guests; there will be no males working here?"

Jack smiled, "Yes, apart from me, but I work in the Clinic. Women guests will be pampered here, in every way. Our menus have special and healthy diets. Mum has created a Hotel where women can go to be spoiled; we have also offered membership to our Spa Leisure Club, which now has over five hundred members; we now have to see what our residency in the Hotel will be so we can take any new members. It is exciting times, Jean; mum said that she would join us, shall we go to the bar for a glass of wine? We will be the only customers, but it will give the staff something to do."

They then went into the bar; the shelves were full; everything was neat and tidy. There was only one staff member there. She was washing and polishing glasses; Jack introduced himself then asked for a bottle of the Australian Chardonnay with three glasses; Jack knew every wine on their list as he had been involved in the wine selection. The wine was brought, the more Jack spoke with Jean, the more he liked her, then Jean said, "Jack, it's so relaxed sitting here, we are alone, but there's so much atmosphere. You and Dot have done an amazing job here, to have the vision then turn it into reality; well done to both of you. This is a gorgeous wine; the aftertaste is so silky."

Mum came in and joined them; Jack poured a glass of wine for mum. Mum looked a bit under pressure, she took the glass of wine and took a big sip then said, "It's been a busy day, I have magazines calling about the opening tomorrow, I've still three calls to return, I need this wine. Jean, is Jack looking after you?"

"Dot, he is what a fantastic place you have created here, it's amazing; I love your 3D Mammary Scanner; it's been a long time since I've been checked; how do I go about being scanned?"

Mum replied, "Jack will arrange an appointment for you; the operators have finished for the day. Its a specialist machine; they do the scanning; then one of the doctors does the analysis. Jack can check your breasts for lumps today if you want, or would you prefer a lady doctor to do it?"

Jean laughed then said, "Jack can make an appointment, but he can also check me for lumps; it's been a long time since a man has felt my tits."

They all laughed; Jack was looking forward to feeling those massive tits. Mum then left, saying that she was looking forward to seeing Jean tomorrow. Jean said, "I notice that Dot, the waitress, yourself and now me are all wearing a green bracelet; what does this mean?"

Jack smiled then said, "Everyone, staff or guest, will be tested and given a bracelet, green for a negative result. Amber positive result but receiving treatment. Red signifies positive; treatment has started but will take time. We won't allow a staff member or guest with a red bracelet to enter the Hotel and Spa. If two green bracelets are attracted to each other, then they can flirt. If one of them is not sure and doesn't flirt in return, this must be respected. It's quite simple, in these days there are so many Sexually Transmitted Diseases around this gives a degree of security to our guests and patients."

Jean nodded in agreement then said, "That's a wonderful idea; I'm surprised that no one else has thought of it before; I am going to take out membership of The Spa Leisure Club; I think it is a marvellous idea. I am sure a lot of ladies will visit the Hotel, and Spa will feel secure when they are here."

Jack smiled and said, "It is good for the ladies, but I'm the only male around here with a green bracelet. Now, would you like to come with me to the Clinic? We can make an appointment for the Mammary machine; then I'll check your breasts for lumps."

Jean grinned then said, "Let's do it; I'm just hoping that you'll return my flirts when you feel my tits."

Jack squeezed Jean's hand and said, "You can be sure that I'll return your flirts."

"That makes me happy; I have a good feeling about today."

Jean got an appointment for Monday morning; they then went to one of Jack's Consulting rooms; inside the room, Jean said, "I love your gyno chair, it looks luxurious, would you like me to strip naked for you then you can check everything after you are finished with my tits?"

"Thanks Jean, I'll be through in my examination; once you are undressed, we can get you comfortable on the chair for the examination."

Jean then stripped; Jack smelt her perfume; it was alluring; it was so enticing. Jean's body was fantastic; her tits were massive; Jack reckoned that she was a 38 G Cup, they looked beautiful. Her stomach was flat; her vulva was smooth and swollen; the long sex slit was perfectly formed. Jack then gave her breasts a thorough examination; he then said, "Jean, you have no lumps; I would still advise a Mammary scan. The hardest thing that I've felt is your beautiful nipples. Would you like me to give them a little stimulation?"

"Jack, I would love that; you have such a gentle touch; I feel so aroused now, please do as you want, when you check, you'll find that my pussy is very wet."

"Jean, when did you last have a cock?"

"It's been over ten years; my husband is much older than me; he is now in an acute state of dementia; ten years ago, he has several small strokes that went unnoticed. He is still at home but requires twenty-four-hour nursing. He doesn't even recognise me now. It's been a tough time for me; I miss not having a cock."

Jack then took off his white coat, then removed his white elasticated trousers, his stiff cock looked impressive, Jean gasped when she saw it then put her hand on it and started to stroke it. Jean's total focus was now on Jack's massive stiff cock; Jean said, "Jack, to say that you're well hung would be an understatement, it's huge, would you like me to suck you as you play with my tits? I'll make you very hard before you fill my cunt with it."

Jack then stood at the side of the gyno chair; Jean rested her head on the headrest, her tongue was everywhere, as she massaged Jack's heavy balls, Jack continued to fondle Jean's enormous tits, he soon realised that she loved her hard nipples being pinched and slightly twisted. She soon took Jack's full length in her mouth; it was nice to see her lips wrapped around the base of his cock as her head bobbed up and down. Then Jean said, "Jack, can you lower this wonderful chair? It would be fantastic if you lowered it then straddled over my stomach, then you'd be able to give me a nice titty fuck before you fuck my very hungry cunt?"

Jack lowered the chair; he was amazed that he now had two ways to give a titty fuck on the chair; he squatted at the start of Jean's rib cage he placed his cock inside her colossal cleavage. Jean squeezed her tits around his cock then Jean said, "Is that nice and tight for you? Your cock feels fantastic."

Jack then started to give her a titty fuck; at the top of his thrust, Jean's tongue was licking the bulbous crown of Jack's cock; it felt good for both of them. Jack then put his hand behind him and started teasing Jean's hard clit; she loved that. Jack then slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy; Jean purred with pleasure as she gripped Jack's fingers with her strong cunt muscles. They continued this for several minutes, then Jean said, "I'm ready for you, Jack, take me, fuck me hard and deep."

Jack then came off her then adjusted the chair, so Jean's pussy was level with Jack's cock as he stood at the spread of the stirrups on the gyno chair. He teased her big clit with the bulbous head of his cock then positioned it in the middle of her long sex slit. Jack gently pushed his cock inside her hot wet cunt. She took the full length as she purred with pleasure. Jack then started to build up a powerful rhythm; Jean was gripping at the base and head of each thrust, then she said, "Jack, it's wonderful, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting my cervix, it feels so good, my whole cunt feels filled. I have not realised how much that I've missed a cock. I need your cock Jack, fuck me harder and make me cum."

Jack did precisely that, but he was also stroking Jean's clit as he rode her. For the next twenty minutes, Jack hammered into Jean's hungry cunt; Jean had a couple of smaller orgasms, then they both climaxed simultaneously; it took a few seconds for Jean to compose herself as her whole body had been shaking. Jean then said, "I felt you squirt your spunk on my cervix; the warmth and the force of the squirt were wonderful, thank you for giving me something that I needed so much."

They then kissed; Jack was surprised how tender and loving their kisses were then Jean said, "Jack, tomorrow I'll be wearing my Chain of Office when I open the Hotel and Spa. I've been Mayor for three years, I've always had the fantasy of being fucked doggy style, and all I'm wearing is my Chain of Office. Will you fuck me tomorrow after I've opened the Hotel and Spa?"

I hope that you have enjoyed this story. I feel that there are many more stories that could come from this. I have decided to write the follow-up stories with the title 'They Cum By Appointment'.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Kind regards, Jack.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,506 Followers