The Clinic Ch. 05

Story Info
Mum Teaches Jack How to Stimulate a Clitoris.
2.1k words
4.19
11.8k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Six Months Later

A lot had happened in the six months; the Hotel and Spa were almost complete. Gary had done an excellent job; the building was superb, the Spa, kitchen, pool, restaurant and ancillary rooms were first-class. All the new work had not affected the Clinic; it was busier than before as people talked about the latest development; people were interested in it. The local newspaper had published two articles about it. The Mayoress was going to officiate at the official opening in four days. Because it was women only, this was creating a lot of interest.

Jo was managing everything; she had spent a couple of weeks at Carol's Hotel. She understood what needed to be done. She had found a charming Head Cook; they had researched the nutritional value of the food. They had produced menus that would promote healthier eating for women. The opening was on Wednesday; all the new staff would start on Monday. A dedicated computer system had been installed for the Hotel; they had over four hundred bookings. Jo had done an impressive job in organising things. They had worked as a team, with Gran, mum and Jack giving their input.

Jack had passed his Medical Finals; his graduation had been last week. He was now Dr Jack Ryan; mum was so proud of him. After the graduation, they had a party in mum's apartment, with Gran, Jo and mum there, it developed into an orgy, mum had given Jack a Viagra, his cock had stayed hard for eight hours. They were all so happy for Jack; they had all dressed for the graduation, the three women were the best looking ladies at the ceremony. Jack was so proud that they were all there. They were all showing a lot of cleavage; there wasn't a man at the ceremony that wasn't looking at them; there also wasn't a woman that wasn't looking at Jack.

Susie had taken Jack under her wing when he started at the Clinic; mum had wanted that, she felt that Susie would teach him the basics of treating the Private Patients. Susie was a first-class Urologist and Gynaecologist; she had an excellent manner with her Patients; they all loved her. When they came into the Consulting room, Susie introduced Jack as a final year medical student; he was doing a practical at the Clinic. When he qualified, he would join the Clinic. Susie then asked if they had any objections to Jack being present during the consultation? Jack was tall and handsome; there wasn't one objection.

Susie explained the importance of keeping his fingernails clipped and filed so there no rough edges. They didn't wear surgical gloves when they were fingering the pussies as they all preferred the warmth of human skin. They also applied disinfectant before and after the intimate fingering. Over Jack's initial two months, he watched and learned so much from Susie. He could quickly diagnose vaginal dryness. He also learned how to interpret many vaginal problems. Susie taught him how to stimulate a patient's clitoris. Susie was an expert in this field. She could make any of her patients cum in five minutes.

In the third month, Jack was allowed to do the stimulation; he was natural. They loved it when he finger fucked them; his fingers were longer than Susie's; they went deeper, which they all liked; Jack quickly realised that clitoris stimulation was the thing that gave them the most pleasure. Susie was impressed with Jack's progress; Jack wasn't paid for this, though mum gave him a considerable allowance for a student. Susie was retiring next month, so she was amassing as money as she could. At the end of the third month, Susie told mum that Jack was excellent and would fit in no problem at all. Every Private Patient he had been with, he had given them an orgasm and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Two nights before the graduation ceremony, after they had eaten, mum gave Jack a box full of white elasticated tracksuit bottoms. She asked Jack to put on a pair then follow her into the Clinic. Mum was naked, as she was most of the time that they were in the apartment. Mum put on a towelling dressing gown. She led him into one of the Consulting rooms that Susie had used. It had been a complete makeover; the lighting and interior decor had been changed. The main change was it had possibly the most modern and comfortable gynaecology examination chair that Jack had ever seen. Mum then brought a butt plug from the dressing gown's pocket; she lubed the butt plug then sat on the gyno chair; everything was electrical controlled, she reclined and heightened the chair, so her ass and pussy were level with Jack's cock. Mum said, "How do I look in this chair, Jack? You can give any woman pleasure in so many ways in this chair?"

Jack looked at mum; she looked so comfortable in the chair, the butt plug protruding from her ass, her legs wide open in the stirrups, her ass and long sex slit completely accessible, her massive tits swaying as she moved. Mum looked so comfortable and so fuckable. The chair was upholstered in leather, but there was a disposable hygienic paper covering on it; Jack said, "It looks so luxurious, you look gorgeous in the chair, I could easily take you in so many ways in this chair. You look very comfortable, mum."

Mum smiled, then said, "Let me see your cock, Jack."

Jack pulled the elasticated waistband down out popped his massive stiff cock. Mum said, "It's amazing; come to the side, then I can suck your cock as you play with my tits and pussy."

Mum then adjusted the chair, so her head was level with Jack's cock. As with the height and recline position, when the ideal position was found, mum held the button on the adjuster for five seconds then it was logged in the memory of the chair. Mum was setting up the chair, so when a patient sat on the chair, Jack pushed the button to take the chair to the position which was more suitable for Jack. The headrest was in place, mum pressed a button, and the headrest then folded away entirely under the chair. Mum said, "With that away, it puts me in a position to give you a titty fuck, and you can also give me a mouth fuck."

Jack went to the top of the chair, Jack opened his legs, so mum could rim his ass as he titty fucked her. Then Jack gave her a mouth fuck; the chair allowed mum to be in a perfect position. Then mum said, "Jack, take the butt plug out, and ass fuck me."

Jack came from the top of the chair; mum pressed the button, the headrest reappeared in the perfect position to support her head. As Jack lubed his cock he said, "This is an amazing chair, mum, it is so flexible; how much did it cost?"

Mum smiled then said, "Don't worry about that, darling, I bought two; the other is in your other consulting room or should I now call it your Fucking room? Jack, ass fuck me now; I want to feel how it feels in the chair."

Jack then centred the bulbous head of his cock on mum's tight ass; with a gentle push, his full length easily slid inside her lubed ass. As Jack built up a rhythm, mum gasped then said, "Jack, it's wonderful, you're going as deep as you get with doggy style, the chair is a winner. The head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, harder and faster, darling; I love it."

Three minutes later, mum had a vaginal orgasm; she trembled with it. Jack then gave her a second one; once again, she climaxed in three minutes. Then mum wanted her pussy done; it was terrific; mum was gripping him as he pounded into her; Jack felt his hips had more power when he fucked in the standing position. It didn't take them long to climax; they both came within seconds of each other. Jack leaned over, and they kissed lovingly for several minutes, then mum said, "The chair is wonderful; any woman that you fuck in this chair will love it. When we fuck in the shower, we stand up. In bed, in whatever position we are in, we lose a little power. In the chair, the power that you create is amazing. I never expected that, but I suppose that you're always learning. I am glad that it's worked out that way, as many women fear a gyno chair because of the intrusiveness of the examination. I can tell you to be fucked in one is amazing. Jack, you're going to make so many women happy in your chairs."

Mum came off the chair then changed the paper covering; there was a large stain where her cunt juice had dripped onto, it took seconds to change it. It all looked so comfortable, and at the same time, it was so hygienic. They then went back to the apartment for a glass of wine. As they sat in the lounge, mum said, "Jack, we have a state of the art Clinic. Our 3 D mammary machine is amazing; our laboratory is so far advanced, we have results within minutes. We don't use cold, scary metal speculums that need to be sterilised after every use. The throwaway plastic ones are much more hygienic. The medical treatment we provide is outstanding; our Private Patients come for pleasure, not for medical reasons but sexual pleasure. They feel comfortable and safe here. They know that they will not pick up some STD here. It's that security that brings them here. We can build a great business here."

Mum then told Jack all about clitoris stimulation. She knew that Susie had taught him a lot. Mum told him how important it was to do it correctly. How sensitive it was always to treat it gently, to begin with. She said that it could be stimulated with the tongue, fingers, sucking, vibrators and dildos. She then gave Jack a box with an electric toothbrush. She took it out of its box then told him that it had four-speed settings; her view was that the Clean mode was the best. She then spread her legs and started the machine. She started it then placed the back of the brush against her thigh. She applied more pressure; the machine began to beep. Mum said as she put the back of the brush against her clit, "That's the secret, Jack, if it beeps, it kills it. If it doesn't beep, you'll make any woman cum in a matter of minutes."

Mum applied some pressure; the machine beeped; mum said, "When it beeps, you're back to square one. When you use it, hold it lightly."

They kissed then Jack held the back of the head against mum's huge clit; he made circular motions with the head, the machine didn't beeb, a couple of minutes later mum came, she trembled with the orgasm. Once again, mum shook, then she said," I think you have the touch to do it. That was wonderful; there's also another way to stimulate a clitoris. Call me old fashioned, but a lot of older women and I love their clit teased with the head of a cock; once again, you must be gentle; you'll be able to sense when your patient wants it more intensively. I have the feeling that you are going to become very popular very quickly."

They went to the bedroom; they lay on top of the bed; Jack teased mum's huge clit with the bulbous head of his stiff cock. She loved it, then mum said, "Jack, sit on the armchair, you'll have noticed that I've put an armchair in your consulting room. Many women like to go on top; this is why I've put the armchair there. You can fuck their ass and their pussy; when we've done it before like this, I just wanted you to know that you have lots of alternatives."

Later as they lay in bed, mum said, "Jack, next week is a busy week for us; on Monday, you'll have your first appointment with Isa Reid; she is a very wealthy sexy woman. Her appointment is at ten on Monday. She's very excited about seeing you. She's been a patient for years. Take your time with her; when you feel that you've satisfied her, she'll give you five hundred pounds in cash. Is that OK with you?"

"Of course it is mum, thanks for setting it up."

Mum replied, "That's great; I've invited the lady Mayor for dinner in the restaurant after the opening ceremony; she had helped us a lot with the planning application. She's also one of my Private Patients; her husband is much older, sadly he has dementia now. She is so hungry for cock; you will have to look after her."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers