All Comments on 'The Clint Cartwright Story'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Absolutely 5 stars.

Please keep writing!

FredHuckFredHuck8 months ago

A top shelf story!

5🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An outstanding story! I have no idea why it only has a score of 4.37 as I write this. 5 stars from me!

Lawrie1941Lawrie19418 months ago

Excellent construction, wonderful imagination very entertaining. I will be searching for your writing

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Lukon2019 anal rape of children? Please, show us the books in school that either anal rape children or support it. That's a dumb comment.

Kencoro is your reasoning that its not likely for a good character to have the views he does or that a mechanic is unlikely to? I'm any case it's the authors prerogative and given that reality has people from all walks of life on both sided of the aisle I didn't feel it necessarily rang untrue... But agree that I'm not a fan of politics injected without a good plot purpose, which this didn't really have.

I prefer to read stories that don't inject politics. It makes the story uncomfortable regardless of which side it pushes or chastises. That said, this was written as part of his character and reason for leaving but I still felt like it wasn't really necessary.

I enjoyed the story though. The only complaint is no good explanation of why she chose to do what she did, how it got started, and how she moved forward. Also the support of Clints brother by his parents could have been fleshed out better.

But it did it's job and entertained me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do men in these stories never talk like actual men? When your father in law accuses you of cheating on his daughter, a normal man would reply something like, "Nope. Other way 'round." If asked if he loves his wife, a typical man says, "Yes." I have never heard any man say, "With all the fiber of my being," or, "With all the atoms in my body." Who talks like this? It's like some Disney princess version of manly dialogue.

These are almost as bad as the phrases, "marital home," and "marital bed." These are among the all time stupidest, most overused LW phrases ever. Do you know what my wife and I call our home? We call it, "Our home." You know what we call our bed? You guessed it, "Our bed."

Using these trite and unrealistic phrases in a story takes a moderately decent story from a story of pathos into one of bathos and melodrama.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poignantly pictured. Comparatively a miracle touch of grace that was denied by the Generals first wife.

Was it vanity that led to self entitled and arrogant behavior, especially riding the coattails of an affluent and accomplished spouse?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but one-dimensional BTB fantasy that uses all the tired, familiar tropes. I don't have much time for a woman who fucks for money rather cut back on her lavish life style but I find it even harder to have much respect or sympathy for a self-righteous coward who doesn't have the guts to confront his wife (and at least ask why) before having her served while he's in hiding.

But, of course, he's the good guy and ends up rich and wedded to a beautiful and fabulously wealthy woman (landed gentry, no less) while she goes to prison, looses her children and ends up grateful for the crumbs off his table.

Two fairly unpleasant people behaving badly but only one paying the price might be someone's fantasy of justice but it's certainly not mine.

It's particularly depressing when talented writers produce this kind of mindless pap.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I couldn't agree more with the anon from a week ago about how guys ACTUALLY talk and the over used terms like martial bed. If I read "I loved you with all of my heart" one more time I'm gonna puke. LW writers, GIVE THAT SHIT A REST. It's so lame and over used that it's cliche. The story line in this particular story has also been so overused that it has become cliche. Yes, all of us are aware that there are only so many ways to catch a cheater, and only so many ways to deal with it, and so many ways to live happily ever after, but holy fuck, at least TRY.

Furthermore, money doesn't buy happiness, so why are all of you writing as if it does? You don't need to be a fucking billionaire to be happy. Yes, we all understand that this is fiction, and there's an element of escapism, and that there needs to be some suspension of belief. However, we don't need to read tripe that sounds like a demo script for an aspiring wanna be soap opera writer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Her motivations were nonsensical. The husband has the video and still eaits but then never actually confronts her before serving her. She ends up in jail, he gets the kids, he marries again to a woman who is elite in the UK, he is now CEO, and blah blah blah, dogs and cats living together (GB quote). Just turned into one massive trope. Seriously just scare back your lifestyle and ask husband for help. But nope off to the races!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story-telling.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Birth and Death... and every waking moment in between is irrelevant!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

As one of my favorite authors, I always enjoy your work. This was a very good story, but I hated that you just had to use the stereotypical big black clowns to complete the degradation of Fallon. Also the political statement was uncalled for. It would be more in line with something Ocasio-Cortez would say than an average Texan. Other than those two quibbles, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, didn’t like the ending. Too over the top. Yeah, living well is the best revenge, but he makes trump look like a pauper. There’s something to be said for believability, and this ain’t it.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Well written, plot is good characters not bad, but for me a sloppy ending, but to sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He was worried about STDs, and the worst thing for him was how his wife didn't care that she might spread diseases to him...but then he fucks her several times afterwards to not tip her off. I dunno...that seems a little contradictory. I don't mind Fallon getting a little redemption I guess, but she didn't really deserve it. Her infidelity was about as bad as it gets. Letting dudes cum in her while her husband's brother licks it out. I gave it a 4 overall anyway.

bhill8671bhill86717 months ago
It's a good story but,

I didn't like the end. There is a saying, " Am I better with her or without her. "I wanted Clint to realize that he was better with her.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 months ago

as awesome as the story was well written but the ending seemed i dunno rushed lacked the flow and rythem you had in the rest of the story that said i have read 3 of your stories tonigh i do enjoy your stuff

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Repentance

Late but was sincere

He definitely moved up

And so life goes on

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nah, like most of your other stuff but this is too heavy handed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfect cheating story. When a woman cheats multiple times she doesnt love her husband enough to be faithful, divorce is the only right answer. Everyone in this story got the ending they deserved, Caroline got more then she deserved from the kind hearted Clint. Its a pity the cheating women and simp blacks werent burned but Clint is too nice for that most men are not.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for an interesting story. It did its job and entertained me for a little while. I recommend leaving politics out of your stories, for better results. You did a pretty good job on this story. It seemed fairly well done, including emotional aspects. I might use this trope "wife in porn" story myself. Which funny because I have an old girlfriend who is actually on Xhampster! LOL Thanks, Buster2U

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

You do tend to trigger the Maga snowflakes often. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you disagree with his stance on the way the state and counties go about banning books in Texas, think on this. Texas has banned ore books than any other state. Take out Florida and Missouri and Texas has banned more books than all the other states combined. The bible has more graphic sex and violence than any of the children’s books these clowns have banned. And think on where else books were banned and burned. In case you need a hint think of Adolf and Mao. The rest of the world looks on in astonishment.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

Super enjoyable story 5 stars from Xluckylee. Keep writing these stories and I will keep reading

woodwardwoodward5 months ago

Your stories are great to read. Please take out the politics. They don't add anything to the story. Other authors have written with some politics but mention it is for story development, not expressing an far left opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring. So boring and over the top.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Almost a great story, but alas, you’re a liar, and an ass.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Apparently both you, and many of the commentators don’t understand the definition of “banning books”. If an adult can buy a book without any legal repercussions, then it’s not banned in that jurisdiction. Minors have no independent right to read any particular book. If their parents approve, then they can buy the books themselves for their children. The government has no responsibility to provide anyone with any specific book. Schools don’t have every book ever written in their libraries, nor should they.

Of course, the correct way to solve most culture war issues is to remove the government from imposing on all of us. However, if you mention separation of school from state, and advocate for 100% school choice, then the same so called ‘Progressives’ freak out. This proves that their concern isn’t for any particular freedom, rather the goal is to indoctrinate the children of their enemies into believing their ideology of degeneracy.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is amazing how many right wing trumptards get their panties in a bunch, when someone calls them out on the crap their party has been doing. And to call yourselves conservative, when the leader of your party, commits treason! And perpetuates the lie he started, that the election was rigged! ( See Dominion voting machine lawsuit. Faux news paid $787.5 million, for saying the machines were faulty, when they had ZERO evidence . Or gets states to send fake electors to try to steal the election. The list goes on and on. My favorite is, that h3 claims to never have said, he would support and defend the constitution. Check out this video.

Ps- rated story a 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v7GIWtX8us

icemn67icemn675 months ago

A bitter sweet story & yet a great read!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

Ta heck with the comments.. i liked it.. thats all i care about. 😉😁💯💯💯👍👍👍🤷✌️.keep um coming !! And thanks.. 🥳👍🙋

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I liked it, thanks. Very sad that someone would put themselves through so much pain because of bad decisions. 5 BIG ASS FLAMING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Contrary to what everyone thinks, onlyfans and online porn isn’t the path to riches you would think it is. Once a model has posted content, she is under the gun to submit fresh things viewers haven’t seen. And eventually, that wears out. Unless she had a big social media presence, I doubt she would make more than $40,000 a year, and that would still put her in like the top 10%.

Omart57Omart574 months ago

Very, Very Good, offk! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I kind of wonder if 8 years is an overly harsh sentence for defending yourself against a rapist in your own home

pjpbpjpb3 months ago

3/5 overall

Nice but:

1. Plenty of text irrelevant to actual story and slows down narrative.

2. Loving wife attempting to pay off debts by making porn, expecting husband never to find out despite videos on web, brother's engagements and sessions at home with children downstairs? Far fetched even by literotica standards

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Average 3 stars, 🌟 This was very well written as far as grammar goes, but even with that it just never drew me into the story. It was uniquely done.

Bill S.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

No way she would be stupid enough to sell her tail online and think no one she knew would not see her sooner or later

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clint got revenge on his ex wife and brother but not the black sex workers that help destroy homes, the world is too woke and lets blacks get away with far too much.

bobareenobobareeno2 months ago

Superb ending. Kindness is a beautiful thing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clint thought about getting tested for sti’s after he had watched his wife having unprotected sex with several black men who moved around doing the same with other women, then, “ Clint was not able to avoid having sex with Fallon that weekend or for most of the next week”? Really? Is he really that stupid?

By the way, when a woman lose consciousness, she faints, not feints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am deeply troubled that you treat gin with as much disrespect that you conversely treat with respect, your whiskies.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 1 month ago

The best revenge.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed your tale' the first of your stories that I've read. Thank you - 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It just never crossed my mind till now that the KKK read Lit also - who knew?

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I mean that's one way to ruin your life. Good choice, Fallon. Entertaining. Why marry someone if you're not going to share important things like her debt and instead choose to betray the one you supposedly love? Makes no sense. No real love there. I mean was that really the best solution in her mind? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This story is so insanely dumb. Like how much do you hate women to come up with this crap?

bacchant2bacchant28 days ago

A bit extreme but a well written story that kept going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Offkilter needs an editor in the worst way possible. This is/could be, a 5 star tale, if there were not so many typos, and 5th grade writing. Perhaps 5th grade is too harsh, but the fact remains it needs to be polished, and that requires an editor.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

story TAGS