All Comments on 'The Clint Cartwright Story'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
slowhand21slowhand218 months ago

Fallon’s behavior would be unbelievable if there weren’t countless examples of women who do those kind of things all over social media. They seem to take pride in their actions. Enjoyed the story very much.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

This was an excellent story. I appreciate that it allowed for a measure of redemption for Fallon and forgiveness by her daughters. Goodness knows the US is full of people with crushing debt not unlike your character, so this story has real possibilities of mirroring a sad number of events that may actually have occurred. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Splendid story! I understand that SOL doesn't like the mention of Lit. on their website.

5

HighpikeHighpike8 months ago

Loved it; thank you for a very well crafted story. I love the redemptive narrative. Clint’s parents are in for a very lonely old age. Praise for Terry Cobb for his courage.

spence5969spence59698 months ago

Excellent story. Well done. My only thought was that I wanted to see more of the helplessness of Fallon which led her to start on the website. This was not some ditzy woman, but an accomplished executive. I would have loved to have seen the turmoil which led her to believe that was her only choice. What is in the story now gives that angle short shrift. But the rest was splendid. Also, the motivations of the brother and Clint's parents could also have been fleshed out a bit more. But the motivations of all the MC characters were well done. The outcome was great.

francemanfranceman8 months ago

Your story is very paradoxical.

Fallon is portrayed as an intelligent, responsible woman who, crushed by a heavy debt and a lifestyle beyond her means, finds herself caught at the throat.

From then on, she acts completely stupidly:

- she doesn't warn her husband

- and, above all, she thinks there will be no consequences.

For her husband, for her marriage, for her daughters???

It was as if she thought she'd jump into a swimming pool fully clothed and come out dry.

This was particularly ridiculous.

There's always a risk and your choices and actions are always a balance between reward/risk and consequences.

Otherwise we'd all be at the bank opening to make a large withdrawal.

Regguy69Regguy698 months ago

The first page had me deleting a story I'd been working on as it had the very same premise. Yours went a different direction, but it is similar to what I'd planned. I Enjoyed your offering. The new wife is a saint for allowing Fallon unlimited access to her household, but perhaps it will all work out.

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Excellent but somewhat twisted story.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

Nice one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Omegaman56Omegaman568 months ago

Except for the little political BS. Good story

knoxhardknoxhard8 months ago

1

Ugly, nasty, vile political slanders are unnecessary. So they always get a 1.

The wife as portrayed was completely unbelievable.

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Mediocre story. Clint would have had to be involved in all the debts except for the school loans. He at least had to have enabled them.. I just do not accept that any intelligent woman would choose to become an internet whore instead of talking to the husband. Under the circumstances, wife would not have had to serve 8 years. The standard ploy of husband of finding a rich better wife is rather stale.

TajfaTajfa8 months ago

A very well written story. However, she was described as being quite intelligent, yet she acted like she was as stupid as you can get. She went into a sex business with her brother in law? Even if she thought her husband would never find out, she had to realize that was an ultimate no no. This is why I couldn't give a 5. Just made her too stupid for an intelligent woman.

dark2donut2dark2donut28 months ago

Looks like our local "BTB conservatives" have a problem with politics that does not fit theirs. LOL.

No problem with typical political cliché blather from other "conservative" BTB writers?

I have a different problem here - what is this with glorifying England? English public schools are nothing to be proud of, certainly not the ones in London. Hardly anything better than Austin, TX.

The other problem is unbelievable female character "Fallon" as others noted too. The way you wrote that is like a completely insane person. A modestly collected female would not act in the manner described here. All of your female characters are ridiculously simplistic or looney, including mother and the rebound new wife.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Fun, well written story. We never hear in her words the thought process she went through to end up a porn star, or any reservation about her being posted across the web. There was a two sentence reference but too short to fill the gap. Minor point, but Clint saw his lawyer on a Monday and she said she could have the divorce filed in 48 hours. He said Friday but then things got pushed to the next Friday with no explanation. Other oddity, he drove the kids to school on a Thursday as a favor, but that’s her day off. WTH? Enough nitpicking- 4.5*

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

Well written and enjoyable story. Clint had a lot on his plate as a newly single parent of two. It’s good that he moved forward without pain dictating his actions. Having Fallon stay with them for Christmas was likely very difficult, and probably should have gotten more attention in the story.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Got political. Fuck off asshole. You can write for yourself from now on shitbteath.

Harryin VAHarryin VA8 months ago

This could have been a much better story. There is no resolution at all involving his brother no real confrontation and nothing with the parents. And that leaves the story in a bad place since a significant portion of the first half of the four pages is mainly about the main character and his family

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She deserved everything that happened to her and he's still crying like she's the victim in all this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good read. Lemonade out of lemons.

Ed

inka2222inka22228 months ago

4.5 stars. The story was an amazing BTB (even better than most burnage was self inflicted, or of the "best revenge is living well" good karma of MC variety). The 0.5 docked was for treating the cheater well at the end - undeservedly - as well as for zero meaningful negative consequences on his ex-brother (I suppose losing access to grandkids was a decent enough punishment on his egg and sperm donors)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What slowhand said. What is it with the unbelievable number of women who post pictures and videos of themselves to the web? And as slowhand says, they seem to take pride in their actions. It really is disturbing and unfortunately seems to be a growing trend. This is one of the reasons I prayed to not have daughters. If I did, and found that they were involved in something like Fallon was, there would be hell to pay. If I found that someone else had got them involved, whether male or female, there might well be bodies in need of an ER.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Divorce was necessary but couldn’t her side argue temporary insanity due to the stress of her self inflicted situation? I also see moving the children to another country as intentional cruelty. She was a bad wife not a bad mother

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another cracker from this excellent author. Five stars.

SeeingEyeSeeingEye8 months ago

I almost never leave comments, but really enjoyed this story. My only suggestion was a little more depth in what drove Fallon to go from a loving wife to cheat that way. The depth of the betrayal needs more explanation; it would be different if she just posed nude, or feigned the sex. But nothing in her story or past or even her motives seem to warrant going to that length, especially since she had to know how much her husband despised his brother. Still, five stars.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Nice tale

5 stars

bobareenobobareeno8 months ago

Another 5 star effort. I think this guy may be on kilter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty damned good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After reading this asshole’s author page, I’ll never read another word.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't understand stories where the cheating slut is treated with respect. This slag not only destroyed her own life, but three of the people closest to her and her ex makes sure her parents take care of her, take the kids for prison visits and at the end, accepts her into the new family. Fuck that! She jumped into needless debt, then instead of telling her husband, put his own health and his daughters safety at risk, by fucking strangers in his home. Otherwise, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Heart warming, heart breaking, but still standard issue LW storyline, Christmas quality.

As mentioned by one of my co-commentators the extreme nature and stupidity of the wife's character's actions is not believably substantiated, though. Also out of character is the stupidity of doing this at home, with the children at home at the same time. BTW, children at home during mother's cheating activity must ususally be drugged to be patient enough to not come down, according to the standard storyline of LW stories. ;-)

And as far as I (don't really) know, having real sex ist not really neccessary to make money with the sites you mentioned.

Still, thanks for your very well written effort, and for giving me an opportunity to make some nice, cynical remarks! 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This writer is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

What a wimp Clint was. Not being able to absorb a slight scratch to his ill-conceived ego. He destroyed his family because his nose was put out of joint. What a narcissistic selfish wimp. Sure, give his brother a bit of the bash button destroy a family in a fit of pique? What a wimp

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife is a victim of today’s expectations that every individual need must be satisfied, without consequences. Current US government underscores this sad fact. The piper is looming, as consumer debt this summer has eclipsed 42 BILLION DOLLARS. Do all you can to keep JB in office, at least we will get free Chinese Lessons.

Very nicely written story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This could have been a full 5* tale, but ...

- "His plan was to figure out a way to anonymously sign up for Fallon's FapFans page to get an idea of the full picture of how bad things were." After what he already seen in the numerous videos, he needed "to get an idea of the full picture" ? WTF ???

- "The obvious first item on the list was to get tested for STIs." and then "Clint was not able to avoid having sex with Fallon that weekend or for most of the next week. He did not initiate but did not turn Fallon down when she did." WTF ???

Anyway, since this is a well written and a well balanced tale, this deserves the full prize of 5*. Good job !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"I don't want to get into it here, but I need to discuss something with you." - If he didn't want to get into it there, why did he want to see him there, why not just set up the outside meeting?

\

Who cares how they met? They obviously did, or we wouldn't be here, and this just wastes time getting to the meat of the story.

\

"No, definitely not." - He DOESN'T want to contest child support? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

\

"You can, however, sue him for Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress." - But was it intentional? Did he intend for Clint to find out? Clint only found out by accident.

\

"It was just going to be for a few months while I got out of debt." - I know she spends like a drunken sailor, but with their income, just curtailing her spending should do it. Even confess her spending to her husband and downgrade her car, maybe even their house. And including his creepy brother???

\

"Losing them from his life was yet another reason to be furious with Fallon." - They're still his kids' grandparents, they'll still be in his life.

\

"Why didn't you turn the Mercedes into the dealership?" - Yep! Turn the car in for a cheaper car, use the balance to pay down the student loans. She's a highly thought of employee, they would have worked out something for the credit card.

\

I'm thankfully unfamiliar with bail bonds, but if they're pledging their house they still need cash?

\

"Clint was granted one hundred percent custody and was named the custodial parent." - Isn't that redundant? an you have 100% custody and NOT be the custodial parent?

\

I don't understand why she wouldn't want to see her daughters now that she was out of prison.

\

Omegaman, the story was 100% right on about the dipshits banning books.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If I can grok the author's political persuasions from the story, that story gets one-starred.

Gratuitously shitting on one side of the political aisle is not a reliable way to grow your audience, nor a great way to tell a story.

But you do you, punkin.

MwestohioMwestohio8 months ago

Excellent story. Pay no attention to the anons and those who read purely based on political leanings

Wonderman1Wonderman18 months ago

I hate all politics right or left. it is ruining the country

6King6King8 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Happy ending at least.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat8 months ago

Living well really is the best revenge. 5*

miket0422miket04228 months ago

She gets an employee discount yet still managed to charge $75,000 worth of clothes on her credit card? WTF?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Heart touching story. Thanks for your writing.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger8 months ago

Decent story, one minor issue which has no bearing on the story, just a point of fact - England do not compete in the Olympics, they are part - usually the majority part - of the Great Britain & Northern Ireland team.

You appear to have got the backs up of some would be book burners - well done. Adolf Hitler and sundry Ayatollahs were fond of book burning, not really my sort of preferred company.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

There is Nothing so depraved as taking a Righteous Faithful wife and turning her into a complete whore, and porn star. The disrespect is over the top. I would be so crushed to find my beautiful, faithful, loyal wife was acting like a complete whore and slut when I wasn't home once a week. CRUSHED !!! I can't imagine how Fallon could stop stabbing the brother. How Clint didn't shoot the Bastard. It was probably his idea, the low-life POS! The writing was Great, The Story was a Tragedy perfect for the Hallmark Channel. 10 Big Blazing Stars to the writer! Heartbreaking story. Praise the Lord for the Happy Ending.

BigfundrewBigfundrew8 months ago

Well done ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Slick742Slick7428 months ago

Superb!! It grabbed me and didn't let me go. I'm normally a speed reader but I took my time with this marvelous piece. Thank you. Wish I could give you a 10*. Slick742

GrandPaMGrandPaM8 months ago

Ah. Something so often missing from LW-genre stories. Some Class.

Thanks for the refreshing reminder of its existence in the world.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Really good and nice story!!!! 5 stars from here!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Thank you for a nice read. The premise didn't play out as I expected, given the start. But it was a good ending, though very contrived. Not a burn-the-bitch type. Plus, his brother and his parents just faded out of the story when I expected more. The whole "meeting a titled and beautiful heiress" also was a tad fairy-talish but sort of worked. Thanks again. Cheers.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

4 stars - slightly above average and well written.

Although, you should have added a few extra TAGS ie: whore, skanky slut, hot wife, prostitute, etc.

At least then, my filters would not allow it through.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey knoxhard & omegaman, truth hurts for you book burnering traitors doesn’t it?

deependerdeepender8 months ago

I guess that without using hackneyed themes such as a caring, intelligent, successful person acting totally out of character and completely against his/her best interests we would not have many LW stories. Portraying such a person in writing would seem to be a very difficult task. Very few LW writers succeed. Most rely upon a delusional device to bridge the credibility gap, a device imagined specifically for that purpose.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sounded to me like you've gotten your ass kick by a Texan a time or three. 1* for being that whiny wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why was he meeting with brother in hospital after moving to England? One of many timing mistakes in story. There was a similiar story done years ago that was much better. Will tell you what I tell all authors. If you want to be political you must balance it out. You randomly inserted out of nowhere political talking points. No thanks.

Your idea that England is some utopia compared to Texas is false. People forced to choose one over the other most pick Texas. Reduce the population to successful driven people it would almost all be texas. Too much opportunity in texas and too little in England.

Were you trying to impress us that she is lady so and so daughter of a king from one hundred years ago? That would be massive red flag. All we know about and the concept of the aristocrats and the associated behaviors? Her morals would be lax.

Weak story that really had no coherence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Most of the comments feature the one great weakness in this otherwise excellent story: Fallon’s behavior makes no sense, is simply inexplicable. Still five stars, but with a significant asterisk.

Karn9Karn98 months ago

Great touching story. 5*

114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Nice melding of two families that were created by x-wife's actions.

TrustingagainTrustingagain8 months ago

A very enjoyable story but seemed to leave out parts or points of/in the story. Maybe openings for further exploration or new stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Far too long, and yet you never addressed anything about his family except that his mother blocked him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I grew up still live in the Houston area. Kemah boardwalk is not a full weekend adventure, it is an afternoon of entertainment at best for children, the Pleasure Pier in Galveston would make more sense for the story. also Galveston and Keham are 25 miles apart, are you using a telescope to see on from the other?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The author knows nothing about British schools or educational issues. As others have noted, Fallon is written as too stupid to breathe. But what about Clint? What husband who has any intelligence and sense of responsibility pays no attention to family spending? The house was a stretch, as written, and the student debt was huge. So, Clint, who is developed as an intelligent, responsible character, allows his wife to squander 125k on a Mercedes and seemingly endless expensive new clothes? There's nothing to suggest that he even raised a question. This inconsistency hurts the story, as does the allegedly intelligent wife burying herself in debt, and then going into internet porn as her debt crisis solution.

The prose flows well, but the plotting and character development don't stand up well under scrutiny.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do these authors insist on providing paragraph after paragraph and sometimes page after page of useless background filler? The story started off great with an attention grabber, then he put everyone to sleep with an extended snooze fest of all the characters life story! A simple paragraph would have sufficed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So after an extended boring background filler the author decides to further lull us to sleep with an in depth discussion of Fapfan. Good grief!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Anon: She was a bad wife not a bad mother ..."

-

What ? She met her studs at her home in presence of their kids ! WTF ??? Besides, a demented narcissistic woman that spends more money than what she earns, filling with debts her family, is certainly not a good example for her kids. Not to speak about her so moral behaviour. So, she was NOT at all a good mother, even less a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Kiwihunter: What a wimp Clint was ..."

-

To find good examples of real wimp husbands, read one of the thousands unbelievable cuck tales, that are daily flooding this LW category. No, in this tale, he reacts to a whore wife and did the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Anonymous: After reading this asshole’s author page, I’ll never read another word."

-

This author is one of the few that don't write the usual ridiculous and irrealistic cuck tales with a wimp idiot husband and a smart narcissistic slut wife that never pays for her whoring around.

And from the very good response from the readers, he certainly is a well appreciated writer.

offkilter123offkilter1238 months agoAuthor

Sbrooks, having 100% custody is not the same as being a custodial parent. A custodial parent can decide the permanent residence of a child with no input from the non-custodial parent. Having 100% custody does not necessarily guarantee being the custodial parent. At least that is my understanding of Texas law based on extensive research. And by extensive research I mean casually reading Reddit subs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Been to Britain been to TEXAS quite often Britain doesn't have anything on TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"dark2donut2: The other problem is unbelievable female character "Fallon" as others noted too. The way you wrote that is like a completely insane person."

-

That's exactly what happens in 90% of the new tales, regularly cuck tales with an "unbelievable MALE character". The way they wrote that is like a completely insane person. So, if all the tales with "unbelievable characters" would get deleted, this LW category would become almost empty.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A decent story buried under so-so writing and a bunch of political bullshit that was irrelevant to the story. Better than most of what the newbs are posting these days, but still a far cry from a quality story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

3* for making a two page story into 4 pages

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It seems that the femdom crew don't like a tale where the slut wife pays very dearly for her stupid whoring. What about the millions cuck tales, already here, in which the whore wife never pay for her sins and the husband is always described like a brainless do-nothing wimp idiot ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story.

And for all you fucking idiots who don't think that women don't secretly use social media to cheat and monetize it on OnlyFans or Fansly? Yeah...take a look in a deep dive on Instagram, Tumblr, MeWe, etc. It happens all the fucking time. Not to mention AshMad, alt dot com, adult friend findr...

When you can legit get 1,000 people signing up to pay you 10 bucks a month? For explicit naked pics...toy play sessions...

Now ad into that the prospect of full on sex? With various others? Hot mom and wife...who is drop dead gorgeous. Sophisticated. Who has sex with others on camera?

Yes you CAN monetize that. Now start thinking about getting 10,000 followers paying you twelve dollars a month to watch you have MF sex. FF sex. MFM sex. FFM sex?

Those numbers are staggering when you think about it. And some of the top 3 to 5 percent of "content creators" do make that.

It does happen. So for all of you out there saying "nobody would consider doing that."? Think again.

If she was truly desperate. Did the research.. And thought she could pull off getting 2 or 3 thousand men paying $12.99 per month? And could bank it or funnel it directly to her debt over a 12 to 18 month period and thought she could keep it secret from her husband? Then quit never showing her face?

Then she would be home free.

That doesn't account for what she'd say when it came time to do taxes?

"Honey...what's this extra 186 thousand dollars in income you made for 2023?"

Overall tho...I don't find it THAT farfetched. Housewives all over America ARE trying OnlyFans and selling their panties and shit like that.

But like all women who are borderline sociopaths...this character truly had no concept of how her husband would react if he found out.

I do find comments here entertaining. Kiwihunter is a hilarious caricature of a human being. Either is an ugly man hating whore lesbian...who thinks all men should slurp cum from a woman's diseased holes? Or worse is a man who thinks it? But my guess is that it's an account that just tries to inflame the incels. Someoneother is almost as bad. Just a bigger moron.

But a story like this does bring out the femdom nutjobs just like it does the crazy ultra right morons who can't accept the fact that book burning is a bad thing.

Lemme give some advice. If you think the answer to all of our country's problems are that we "just need to burn some more books!"?? Then you definitely are an idiot. If this author's brief comment about book burnings and editing and sanitizing American history really pissed you off?? Get a life dummy. Look back at legitimate history and take a look at the despots and dictators who burn books.

And I've been a "lean conservative" registered independent my entire adult life. But I am just embarrassed by the supposed Conservatives who've been trying to make America great again the past decade. So...just shut the fuck up.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun8 months ago

Outstanding story with great emotions. Thanks.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit8 months ago

The horrible brother should live a miserable existence in Cambodia disease ridden, impotent and unable to die.

jmm999jmm9998 months ago

'His father had called him out of the blue one day asking Clint to meet him in Kent's hospital room ...'

Did I miss something? No mention of him arranging care for the children? 1 possibly 2 flights to get back to US? It reads like you forgot they were on different continents.

The rest of the story was fine, though probably half a page too long.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Fallon ended up better than she deserved but so be it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was a good story until you had him and his new wife go all lovey dovey for his ex. She could have killed him and you want us to believe that he would do ANYTHING for her? Too kind hearted for my tastes given her level of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Almost 5* but I rounded down to 4 due to the politics. It would have been a 1* star if I disagreed with you but since I agree I will only down grade one point.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only one word for this story, pathic -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 👎

GlancerGlancer8 months ago

Bloody good yarn, mate!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A simgle throwaway character comment about fuckwits in the legislature banning books (based on factual information by the way) has commenters up in arms on an otherwise good story.

Methinks they protest too much. Five stars for winding up the fuckwits.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whatever made her think he would react that way to her strange little hobby?

ribnitinribnitin8 months ago

Started off as a gripping story, but devolved to cliché and predictability.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantasy

lujon2019lujon20198 months ago

"No dipshits banning books are telling teachers they could not teach something because some old racist in the Austin statehouse disagreed with the subject matter."

I'm confused, why would a man who has no issues with anal sex manuals and instruction on how to sign up for grinder and hide it from their parents being handed out to 8 year olds have a problem with cheating?

.

I mean seriously, what kind of man cant abide cheating but has no problem condemning people for trying to prevent the anal rape of children?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Re: Politics - I believe that the statement about Texas was made by the character, which doesn't necessarily coincide with the author's.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Anon: Most of the comments feature the one great weakness in this otherwise excellent story: Fallon’s behavior makes no sense, is simply inexplicable."

-

And that's exactly what happens in the countless thousands of cuck tales flooding this LW category everyday: the weak, wimp, idiot, cuck husband behavior makes no sense, is simply inexplicable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"BigBlueKat: Living well really is the best revenge."

-

Right, but it's very difficult in real life, expecially after such a betrayment and a divorce with kids. This tale is obviously just a fairytale, in real live the "Living well is the best revenge" is almost impossible. The best revenge is the due payback, and it's simply called Justice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Mwestohio: Pay no attention to the anons and those who read purely based on political leanings"

-

Nicknamed users are also criticizing the political content, not only the anons. Besides, remember that you are also an anon, since a fantasy nickname is certainly not a real identity.

kencorokencoro8 months ago

@sbrooks103x, had to agree with lujon.

Character's politics did show where the character stands morally. And it should be said by someone like Kent instead.

Or better, dilute real world stuffs to further help suspend disbelief. Bring too much of real world and the readers that seek escapism will unattached themselves from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"She explained the desperation that drove her to post on FapFans. She purchased her Mercedes for $125,000 plus her Engstrom's store card had a $75,000 balance plus she still had almost $200,000 in student loans to pay off."

And here lies the problem....she's STUPID🙃.. She LOVES spending money she doesn't have. So instead of talking to her husband and let him help her.......she decided whoring herself out would be better😒... her damn priorities are all fuck'd up. Why did she even spend $125k on a Benz; when she has $75k in store credit card debt due to her sever shopping addiction... and another $200k on student loans debt?!😒.. like come on. Why didn't she just turn the frick'n car in and trade it in for a Toyota or a bus pass?...Her reasoning for whoring herself out is as ridiculously idiotic as her priorities. She didn't even talk to her husband about her debts. Talking about "pride".. pfft, bitch please😂😂😂.. pride my ass🙄.. Too prideful to talk to your husband but not too prideful to turn into a cum dumpster?🤔😕..... 🤣🤣😂make it make sense... seem to me she just wanted to enjoy a few cockS😏.... just say that sis😉.. she should've just made financial life adjustments or get another JOB to pay down her debts.... I am flabbergasted why instead of doing that. she thought, why not fuck a whole bunch of guys, put it on the internet and charge a subscription?.. so what I'm married and I claim to "love" my husband. So what we have 2 kids... fuck'em. Fallon seem to be a very selfish and impulsive person who doesn't know the definition of marriage or love.. . She doesn't seem to fully think things through before doing them. Only a brain dead idiot would think a husband... (or a wife for that matter) would be ok with their spouse whoring themselves out... and putting it online for the world to see.. furthering the humiliation and disrespect to your spouse and marriage🤨...she had so little love and respect for her husband and children. Her CHILDREN witnessed MEN leaving when they came home.. how fuck'd up is that?. Not even enough respect to rent a motel like a normal dirty whore... what if she brought him an STD or a baby?. How was she planning on explaining that?. She risked her husband's health.. she risked her marriage, her children's wellbeing and happiness..she risked it all over stupid shit.. had she just TALKED to her husband, they could've fixed this together like a TEAM.. she blew up her life over materialistic bullshit.. I don't believe this was just about her debt.. I think she legitimately enjoyed the different dicks digging in her guts🤷🏾‍♀️🤭. How long has she'd been doing this and was that the only time she cheated?.. this is what happens when you cheat.. EVERYTHING must be questioned.. including the parentage of the children. It was just too easy for her to disregard the most important people in her life, just to keep some clothes and a overpriced car she couldn't afford. She didn't hesitate to sell her pussy. She said she thought he'd love her enough to work it out. that bitch must be high😂😂😂.. work WHAT out?. It's impossible to work things out ma'am. There's no way to come back from this. I find it laughable when these cheater's say "I thought you'd love me enough to fight for me or work things out". Why would a spouse have to "fight" for you MARRIED?. They did their fighting while y'all was dating, he/she shouldn't have to "fight" for you.. how bout you should've loved your spouse enough to keep your legs close sis?🤭.. how bout you should've had enough faith, love and respect for him and y'all relationship NOT to whore yourself out?. These delusional slut logics be tickling me😂😂😂😂😂😂.. I didn't have an ounce of empathy for her. She brought this on herself. I didn't care for her parent's attitude at times. Blaming him as if he was the one getting dicked down and coming home as if nothing happened🙄. Her parent's should've been mad at their damn self. They didn't raise that cum receptacle right. They should've been apologizing to him. Not catching an attitude cause he didn't want to stay with their whore daughter. Make no mistake about it, what she was doing was in fact WHORING. whore's get paid for their services. Fallon is blaming Kent for getting her into this mess. Is she stupid? ...Fallon is a grown ass woman. Nobody forced her pr put a gun to her head. She CHOSED to destroy her marriage. She should've knew Kent HATED her husband, so of course he'd suggest something that would ruin her marriage🙄 . He didn't give a shit about her husband or their kids.. she knew this in advance and STILL decided his idea was a good one and even allowed him to participate. Just a nasty little slore that Fallon. 🤪

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a bad story, and well deserving of the 3* I was about to give it. Then I noticed the red faced, spittle spraying Kluckers up in arms because of an aside criticizing some of the good old boy rebel flag wavers in the Tx legislature. Chuckled ad I went up to 5*.

ibuguseribuguser8 months ago

Pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

I liked this story a lot. After reading your other stories I conclude you write well, so i have followed you. I rated this story as a 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story... my only question is how Fallon is going to deal with the $200K student loan debt?... you can't bankrupt a student loan and you can't dodge it... along with the accrued interest for the 5 years she was in prison, she will be paying that back forever... did the government defer her loan until she was released?... as a prior felon, how will she ever find a job that would allow her to even pay that back?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

story TAGS