All Comments on 'The Club'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mind control? Sci/fi?

But this was just dumb. Did you bother to proof read this?

LycandopeLycandopeover 8 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Thanks and sorry you didn't like it!

tex4tgtex4tgover 8 years ago
Well i liked it

hope you continue. It was a very nice start.

MatureWildMatureWildover 8 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed this story.

All I'll say is "I'll have what she's having".

animeturtleanimeturtleover 8 years ago
My opion

I liked it. It was well written, your story is a mix of sci-fi/fantasy/transgender, it was a little confusing in the middle durning the change section of the story. Is there a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Very good and we'll written I like the slow transition

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it. Do hope there is more, maybe some explanations

Do hope there is more, maybe some explanations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a seriously beautiful story. You managed to catch the essence and describe the reality of a first time perfectly. The want, the nerves, being sure yet unsure at the same time and best of all is you described a caring man who didn’t just want the old wham bam thank you ma’am crap that so many college students think that is the not just the cool way to act but also the proper way to get themselves off and not give a crap about their partners. I really love and appreciate your storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...