The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bolder with Carol. When I leaned over her face, she had a close up view of my erection. Ron pointed out that the upper part of the body doesn't receive the amount of attention it deserves. I gave her a proper chest massage as instructed but, I also took advantage of her unfastened bra and I slid my thumbs under the fabric a few times to brush across her hard nipples. Her soft moans and smile had me oozing more precum.

The massage was to end with Carol's abs. This was an area where Ron's instructions were particularly helpful because it's an important muscle. I dipped my fingers a few times under her waistband several times and, just for fun, the very last thing I did was slip my hand under panties and squeeze her pussy.

I was so horny I wanted to fuck Carol right then and there but we had guests. Suzi retied her top and as I assisted Carol with her robe, she quickly removed her bra and handed it to me. She mouthed the word 'soon' then turned to Ron and Suzi and asked if anyone wanted refreshments.

"She makes a great Manhattan," I offered.

With approvals all around, Carol and Suzi headed to the kitchen.

"What'd you think?" Ron asked.

"I loved it. I wish I had learned how to do this a long time ago. What we learned today is night-and-day different from what we've been doing. How do you think we did?"

"You two were very good. We both appreciated how quickly you and Carol got past your inhibitions and really got into it. It definitely makes our job easier."

"Yeah ... ah ... well, I guess we did get a bit playful."

"Don't apologize, we're happy to see it."

"So, what's next?" I inquired.

"We'll talk about that when the girls return. By the way, how'd you feel about massaging Suzi?"

"Well ... ah ... I liked it. I liked it a lot."

"What about watching Carol massaging me?"

I chuckled and said, "Seeing how much you were enjoying it made me eager for my turn. From what I observed, she liked it all; seeing and doing. In fact, we both found it to be an erotic turn on."

The girls arrived with the drinks and Ron asked Carol what she thought about the whole experience. I wasn't surprised by her answer.

"I loved it. It was great to learn how to give a good massage but I also found that watching as well as doing is a real turn on."

Ron and Suzi looked at each other and smiled. "That's good to hear," Suzi replied.

"Do you have couples who didn't enjoy it?" I inquired.

"Actually, it comes down to two groups. Thanks, but no thanks and this was wonderful. Obviously, you two are in the latter group."

"Soooo, what's next?" Carol asked.

"This'll be the fun part," Suzi stated.

"Everything is optional including participation," Ron added.

I looked at Carol and she nodded her head.

Seeing our approval, Ron said, "First we'd schedule another session like what we did today. We call it a tune up. We want you to give us a massage to see how well you are doing. Any questions or suggestions can be taken care of. If you want, we can also watch you two."

"I know we'd like that," I said. "You mentioned the 'fun part'. What's that?"

"We have a club," Suzi said.

I looked at Carol then back to Suzi. "Sounds interesting," I replied.

"It started as a couples massage and grew from there," She continued.

"Grew as in more intimate perhaps?" Carol asked.

Suzi took a deep breath, smiled, and said, "Yes."

We waited for her to continue.

"There are two groups. One group is just like we did today. The couples are not naked and each receives a full body massage. The one variation that applies to both groups is, which sex does what to whom. Some couples only want the opposite sex to give the massage while others prefer the same sex."

Carol grinned at me and said, "I'll bet the other group is a naked massage."

Ron laughed and said, "And more. All forms of sexual activity are available. But it's all by mutual consent. Some couples want only masturbation while others like everything."

"And we choose by whom and to whom?" I asked.

"Exactly."

"Ok," I said. "I take it that if we should like to join, we tell you our preferences and you put us with a couple who have the same inclinations."

"That's pretty close," Suzi responded. "We need two things: a completed questionnaire and a picture, full length and not naked. Once we have them, we'll put you in the system. The cornerstone of the club is based on comfort and trust."

"The rule is to let couples stay in their comfort zone and not feel pressured to do anything more. All activity is by prior agreement." Ron added. "And the second rule, just as important, this is for couples, no solo acts."

"One benefit the couples have enjoyed," Suzi said, "Is that by modifying their profile it allows them to experiment. They can try something to see if they like it and go from there."

"Exactly," Ron stated. "It works like this: when we receive a request from a couple, we broadcast it to our members. We'll get back several responses and forward them to the requesting couple and they in turn can then contact as many couples as they desire. They are free to interact as often as they like."

"For example, we know of two couples, that after their first encounter, really hit it off, and now they even vacation together," Suzi added.

Suzi gave Ron a nod and they both stood up to leave. "We don't want any commitments right now," Suzi said. "You need to discuss it and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We need to get out of your hair so you two can get naked and ... ah ... "

"You got that right," Carol replied.

We followed them to the door and Suzi gave me a hug. She pressed her hips into mine and I'm sure she could feel my growing cock. As she pulled away, she said, "See you soon."

I smiled back and said, "Looking forward to seeing you too." I was thinking naked and something told me she had the same idea.

She gave Carol a hug and somehow in the process her robe opened giving all of us a nice view of her tits. Suzi pushed Ron out the door and before Carol had it closed, I was naked and a few seconds later, so was she.

I picked her up and held her legs around my waist. I pushed her against the door and, after a little maneuvering, found my target and shoved my rock-hard cock in deep.

"Ah.... I've been needing this for hours," she whispered in my ear. "If your balls ached, so did my pussy. I was practically dripping."

I held her tight and carefully walked us back to the room where it all began and without separating, placed us on our newly initiated massage pad.

I flipped us over so she could ride on top. She rode me hard. While I pinched her nipples, she slowly rose then slammed down hard. Her tempo quickened until she froze and then rammed my rod in deep. Her climax was intense and it was several moments before she began her ride again.

"Wow, I needed that."

"One good orgasm deserves another," I said.

She leaned down and kissed me. "I love the way you think."

Sitting back, she cupped her breast and held her nipples between her fingers. She rocked back and forth while I rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb. "Mmmm .... that feels so good."

I liked it too and didn't stop until she had climaxed again before collapsing in my arms.

Once she recovered, she slowly pulled off and knelt between my legs. "When you were leaning over me and your hard cock was just inches from my face, it was all I could do to not to free it and put it in my mouth."

She wasted no time placing her hand and mouth on my throbbing member. The sensual pleasure that she gave brought the relief I so desperately desired. She pumped and milked every drop until my dick was limp.

We cuddled and after a few moments I asked, "What are your thoughts about our next visit with Ron and Suzi and ... ah ... their club?"

"I think we should join, how about you?"

"Getting naked with another couple and everything does sound appealing."

She grinned, "I'm game if you are."

"I like the idea of the cub. As Suzi said, we can experiment and who knows, we might hit it off with another couple."

"Given the way we played during the massage and the little exhibition you did at the door, I have a feeling they won't be surprised by our decision."

That same night we called Suzi and Ron to inform them of our verdict. Suzi put the phone on speaker and the four of us were connected. "Hi guys. Just to let you know, Carol and I really enjoyed our session with you and we'd like to be members of your club."

"We're very happy to hear that," Ron said.

"In keeping with what you told us about our next session and the tune up process, I'll do you, Ron, and Larry will do Suzi. However, if it's ok with you, we'd like to include some of that everything you spoke of. You know, masturbation, oral sex, and good ole fucking.

"That's more than ok," Suzi replied. "We're very excited to hear that. We know it's quite a choice for a couple to make. Care to share what influenced that decision, Carol?"

"Well. You know we were pretty horny when you left and after some great sex, we talked about you and Ron and everything. Over the years we've fantasized about being with another couple and today was a good test to see if we'd like it. Well, we did. A lot in fact. We love the idea of the club and we can't think of a better way to connect with like-minded couples."

"Finding couples and pairing them has been a treat for us," Suzi said. We thought you two would be great members because of how comfortable you were when things got a bit more intimate."

"We both like touching and being touched and definitely intimacy. Today was, without a doubt, fantastic. Not only was there a lot of touching but we really enjoyed watching each other. And as you noted, that was really evident when we got to the inner thighs. Feeling Ron's dick with Larry watching was incredibly hot and that was the same for me when he was touching your pussy. We both agreed that we want more. I don't want to feel Ron's cock through his shorts, I want him in my mouth and cunt."

Suzi said, "I'm getting wet just thinking about watching you and you looking at me do that to Larry."

Carol laughed, "This whole conversation has me dripping."

"I believe a wet cunt is a terrible thing to waste, don't you?"

"Absolutely. In fact, I'm about to be bent over and impaled right here on the desk."

"Me too. We need to pick a date and time so Ron can relieve this ache I'm feeling deep inside."

Calendars were consulted and the appointment was made. Suzi added, for homework she was going to email a document that described and demonstrated various ways to masturbate me.

I don't remember a time when I enjoyed homework so much. Suzi's variations involved more than just the hands, it included feet and, of course, breasts. Just watching the video clips got us both turned on. Carol did her best to master each one and I never said no to her desire to practice.

We also took advantage of time before our next session by seriously practicing what massage skills we had learned. We alternated each night to give our hands a rest and of course we were naked. Using the massage oil, provided by Ron, to give each other a 'hand job' took some doing, especially for Carol. She discovered it took more oil to bring me off versus the lube we were used to.

The day after our chat with Suzi and Ron, they emailed a more complete description of The Club. The rules and guidelines were pretty straight forward. Two things were emphasized: Comfort and trust, and the mutually agreed activity.

We read through the material and submitted it with two pictures. We took several full-length photos wearing just our underwear. Carol chose a thong and a sexy bra and I wore a small Jockey brief. I have several colors and it turns out that white shows my dick the best and we thought it would be fun to send one picture that included my erection. It took some doing for Carol to get my eight inches tucked behind very little fabric.

We talked about the new adventure we were about to start. We could cancel anytime but neither of us wanted to. We felt comfortable with Suzi and Ron and were looking forward to being in The Club.

"You know sweetheart that watching you and Ron will be like seeing you star in our own porno flick."

"And I get to see you in action with Suzi. We'll both be stars. It's too bad we can't video our debuts but Suzi requested no cameras. Speaking of Suzi, I'm curious to see what she does with your magnificent eight inches."

"Me too. What are you planning for Ron's cock?"

"Well ... I'll start by wrapping my hands around it, then slide up and down like he was fucking me. But who knows, I may be so horny that I can't wait to feel him in me. If he hasn't cum after my climax, I'll finish him off in my mouth."

"He'll love that."

"Any plans for Suzi?"

"I thought I'd start with some finger fucking and then eat her pussy 'till she cums."

This time when Suzi and Ron arrived, Carol and I were wearing only our robes. I already had an erection in anticipation of things to come. Once again, we adjourned to the kitchen for a glass of wine.

"We've been looking forward to this since we spoke on the phone," Carol said.

"More like excited and horny," I added and Carol nodded.

"Us too," Suzi said with a grin.

"I'm glad to hear that because I was wondering about something. We've read the literature about the club and one thing that was emphasized was the requirement of mutual agreement. Given that, is there any reason we can't start our session with an orgasm or two, then the massage, followed by more fun?"

"I like the way you think because on the way over, Ron had the same thought."

When I opened my robe, my erection was on full display and I said, "Need I say more?"

We hurried to the study and everyone was soon naked. I suggested, over the objections of my throbbing cock, that Ron and I do the girls first.

I knelt between Suzi's wide opened legs and gazed with delight at the glorious view of her pussy that was already wet and gleaming. Like Carol's, it was completely bare. The last time I was between her legs I could only feel it through the fabric of her bikini. Now, at last, I could touch and taste it.

"Like what you see boys?" Carol asked.

I looked over at my naked wife and then to Ron and said, "Beautiful."

As if on cue, we leaned down and began our touching. I softly ran my fingers on Suzi's mound and playfully pushed her labia together. Vertical lips deserve a kiss and she moaned with pleasure as I ran my tongue across her swollen clit. Her hips were squirming slightly with anticipation as I slowly move my finger up and down between her wet lips. "Ooooohhhhh yyyyeeeesss," she sighed when I inserted a finger.

I heard Carol moan and I could see that Ron had a couple of fingers deep in her cunt.

I removed my finger and licked Suzi's wetness from it. She looked at me and smiled. I inserted two fingers deep inside and then placed them to her mouth. She took my hand and took my fingers deep inside her mouth. Now it was my turn to moan.

I glanced over to see Ron giving Carol's pussy a good workout. He was pumping her with his hand and she was squeezing her nipples. Definitely porn star potential, I thought.

I returned my attention to Suzi and started to rub her G-spot and she quickly began to rock her hips. When I gently pressed my thumb on her clit, she moaned and rocked harder and faster. I circled her clit with my thumb in tempo with her gyrations. She was panting and squeezing her nipples hard and I could tell her orgasm was near. I don't know if it was hearing Carol climax that pushed her over the edge but she suddenly tensed and then pulled my hand hard against her pussy. Her climax rolled through her like a wave.

I glanced over at Carol and she gave me a big smile.

Suzi was still feeling her orgasm when I knelt down and, after placing my hands under her hips, I began to lick and tongue-fuck her wet cunt. She sighed and pulled her legs even wider. I pushed my tongue in deep and savored the sweet taste of her nectar.

I shifted my hands to allow my left hand to fondle her breasts and as I slid my tongue up and down between her lips, I inserted two fingers in deep. The sounds of pleasure I heard were music to my ears. Within moments, her breathing became quicker and shallower.

I moved my mouth to her clit as I started to rub her G-spot.

"Oooohhhh ... mmmmyyyyyy ... yyyeeessss ," she whispered.

I licked, kissed, and sucked on her swollen nub while increasing the tempo with my fingers.

I could feel her body quiver when suddenly she arched her back and with a loud moan, I felt the power of her climax. She clamped my head with her legs against her pussy as her body shook.

After several moments she relaxed. I looked up, gave her a smile, then kissed her clit. I glanced over to Ron and Carol and they were just watching us. Carol gave me a big smile and nodded her head.

When I pulled away, Carol took my fingers that had been in Suzi's cunt and put them in her mouth. She licked them clean and said, "Mmmm. Tastes nice." 'She likes the taste of Suzi's pussy,' I thought to myself. A good thing.

It was my turn and my dick was throbbing. I only hoped that I wouldn't cum too quickly. Suzi was on her knees and I stood before her. She gazed at it for a few moments then looked up at me and said, "Very ... very nice."

I sighed as I watched her take it in her mouth and felt her tongue swirling all around it.

I heard a moan and looked over to see Ron's dick in Carol's mouth.

Suzi ran her tongue down my cock to my balls and then gently kissed and sucked on each one. After each family jewel had been savored in her mouth, she slid her tongue back up to the tip. She placed both hands around the shaft and after a few strokes, looked up and said, "I want you to take me doggie style."

While she was moving into position, I noticed that Carol was on her back and Ron was pumping away.

I knelt between her legs and after running my cock between her lips a few times, Suzi guided it to her wet entrance. I slowly pushed all the way in and then paused to savor the exquisite sensation.

I held her hips and began with long, slow strokes. I pushed and pulled her hips as I slid in and out to give her the full benefit of my eight inches.

Her hot and wet cunt felt wonderful and she tightened her vaginal muscles every time I pulled back. I slowly increased my tempo and shortened my thrusts. I was panting and I knew I was near the edge. My balls were wet as they slammed into her and when she reached back and held them, that pushed me over the top.

I announced my impending climax and a few moments later pushed my cock in deep and shot my load. Much to my surprise and delight, she climaxed too. Her muscles clamped hard around my member and I could feel her body tremble.

While we were recovering, I looked over to see Carol giving Ron a BJ. He was panting and a few seconds later he tensed and then filled her mouth.

When I pulled out, Suzi looked over to see Carol milking Ron's cock. She smiled and took my tool, wet with our cum, and put it in her mouth. She drained every drop and licked it clean.

"That was incredible," she said with a sigh.

"Yes indeed," I replied.

The girls high fived and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I fixed some Margaritas and when the girls returned, we toasted our wonderful initiation into The Club.

It was time for Carol and I to demonstrate how well we had remembered our massage training. We had practiced many times and felt confident in our skills. We moved in unison throughout the whole process until the end. There we had something new and very enjoyable. Saving the best part for last was Suzi's breasts and pussy for me, and Ron's cock and balls for Carol.