The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started with her breasts and by the time I had completed her pussy, she had a close-up view of my erection. I noticed that Carol had Ron's hard member well in hand too.

We were ready for round two and it seems the girls had decided that it would be BJs for Ron and I. We certainly weren't going to object and we quickly got into position. I liked this because I could observe both girls in action. This time I really got to see my wife being a porn star.

Suzi put her mouth on my cock and placed a hand around it while she held my balls with the other. I watched both girls bobbing their heads as they administered the most sensual act of pleasure.

I can't think of anything more erotic than what I was experiencing. It was like getting a BJ while watching a movie except this was for real. What a turn-on to see my wife being a porn star. Watching Carol and Suzi plus feeling and seeing a BJ had me panting and a few minutes later, I felt my orgasm building. My balls tightened and I arched my back, pushing my tool into Suzi's mouth. I felt my cum pulse through her hand and shoot into her mouth. She took it all and kept pumping until I was spent.

I looked over just in time to see Ron climax and the satisfying look on Carol's face.

I served another round of drinks and since no one was in a hurry to dress, we all sat around naked and talked about what we had done. Everyone was pleased with the afternoon's activities.

"I was amazed at what a turn on it was to watch Carol in action," I remarked. "We'd talked about it but seeing it for real was even better."

"I'll echo that," Carol added. "I'd like to know, given that you two have initiated newbies like us before, how'd we do?"

"I'd say excellent, wouldn't you agree, Suzi?"

"Definitely. You two were great. I'll add that what we did is pretty typical with the other members and I feel there are many with whom you'll feel comfortable with. I also can see you two being very active. By the way, I'll submit your profile to the members as soon as we get home."

"Anything about the members we should know?" I asked.

"Any special request or additional personal information will be in their comment section. Remember, just because they responded to you only means that they are available. You are under no obligation to engage in a 'session' with them."

"If their profile appeals to you, then go for it," Ron added.

We bid Suzi and Ron good bye with our sincere thanks and a promise to keep in touch.

We hit the shower and discussed the events of the day.

"You definitely were a beautiful porn star to watch, sweetheart. In fact, getting a BJ while watching you give one to Ron was probably the greatest turn-on."

"I like that. For me, it was watching Suzi climax when you were eating her pussy."

"Yeah. I enjoyed that moment too, when I looked up to see you and Ron watching us. That was fun. And if I recall, you liked the taste of her cum."

"I've ... ah ... never tasted another woman's cum."

"Well hopefully, you'll have many more opportunities."

She took my love tool in her hands and said, "Speaking of tasting cum, let's coat my favorite play thing with it and then I'll lick it like a lollypop."

Now that's an offer I can't refuse. It's wonderful to have a hot and horny wife who loves to fuck.

She wanted to do it doggie style like she saw me do with Suzi and I happily complied. After two intense orgasms she pulled off and, to our mutual pleasure, licked my cock and balls clean.

Two days later we received an email from Suzi and in it were several PDFs of couples who would like to meet us. In a separate email she provided two PDFs of couples we could reach out to, if we desired. One couple only wanted to a massage and the other wanted to include masturbation.

After dinner, we got naked and over drinks, viewed the email up on the big screen. There were several couples and we were impressed to see so many good-looking people. It was gratifying to see that all looked to be in decent shape. I think one couple was into serious bodybuilding. We were very excited by how erotic their pictures were. Not only were the women scantily dressed, but I was surprised by how many men wore a thong. "I was over dressed for our photo," I said out loud.

Carol laughed, "Well my dear, that won't be a problem with this group."

"You are so right. Our 'problem' is to select our first couple."

"What fun we're gonna have."