All Comments on 'The Club'

by Overtherainbow33

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteover 3 years ago

I've enjoyed a few of your stories and particularly enjoyed this, original, sexy and well written with a lovely pace that made it very readable. Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent x

greysamgreysamover 3 years ago
great

This was a really nice scene: It had a really good plot, nice buildup, you really get the narrator gradually losing her inhibitions, and of course you want the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Certainly an original storyline. As with most stories, there were elements which could be improved, imho.

As a female writer, I'm surprised you didn't get Rose to describe what she was wearing, as she got ready for her first date at the club. I think it would only be natural for a woman to fret over this.

Also, sorry, I found the ending entirely predictable. A more interesting twist might have been for Jake to have had a twin brother... ;)

Overtherainbow33Overtherainbow33almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous post. It's wonderful to see another female reader on Lit and providing constructive feedback - so thank you for taking the time! In answer to your questions - I did not mention what she would wear because she knows she's going to be meeting someone in the dark at the Club. He won't see her in daylight, so I didn't think her clothing choices would matter to Rose. The ending is predictable because I'm a romantic. I want the girl to get the guy and if I did anything different for this, I would not have been happy writing or reading it :)

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

5 stars. Cute, cute, cute. Any disparaging comments should be ignored. This is fictional fantasy. Great buildup, ending was predictable (towards the end of the story) but left a warm feeling in me. Strange way to meet Mr. Right, but it's better than a dating service. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOvertherainbow33@Overtherainbow33
I love writing stories that have a slow build up and leave something to the imagination. You might sense that in my story "Beautiful Stranger." My style also tends to be more romance with a bit of erotica thrown in. This is reflected in my "Seriously Sexy" series. However, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Club Series Info