The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't reply. I should have felt at ease, but I was a bunch of nerves. I saw the light on his wrist move towards me and then the bed shifted as he sat down to my right. He was close, but not touching me.

Suddenly I felt a light fluttering sensation across my right arm as his fingers trailed down my arm. I almost sprang up from the bed in shock by the initial contact.

"Steady! You are really quite jumpy, aren't you? I'm just trying to find you."

I relaxed and my date started to gently caress my arm up and down as though soothing a skittish pet.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I hesitated, "I thought we aren't supposed to share private information?"

"No, you don't have to give me your real name. I'm Jake."

"Rose," I said quietly. It was my mother's middle name and I had always loved it.

"Pleased to meet you, Rose. It's a very fitting name for you. Your skin on your arm is so soft like petals. It makes me wonder how soft you are all over."

The compliment made my face heat up. I felt a hand touch my cheek. "Your face feels hot, Rose. Did I make you blush?"

I nodded my head and his hand was still touching my cheek so I felt like a cat rubbing its face against its owner's palm.

"You can touch me, Rose...if you want to."

I turned to my right and reached out my hand. My fingers collided with a firm chest. A naked chest. My face continued to burn as I stroked the solid contours of his pecs, noticing the fine sprinkling of hair, the erect nipples. As I brushed them, he stiffened slightly and sucked in his breath. I felt the familiar curl of warmth between my legs at his reaction.

I trailed my finger from his chest and up along his adam's apple and then his chin. I cupped his face in both my hands and rubbed my thumbs across his strong jaw, his cheeks, then his nose, which had a slight bump in the middle. He skin was freshly shaved which I liked.

My fingers continued their path across his deep-set eyes, over thick eyebrows and up his high forehead to touch his hair, which was soft and had a parting of hair swept over to one side. The rest of his hair was short and neat.

I moved my hands back down to his lips, which felt so soft. The bottom lip seemed slightly fuller than the top. As I stroked them, I felt them shift into a smile.

"Your sweet touch is getting me hot, Rose. Do you mind if I touch you back?" Jake asked politely.

"Yes. I mean no, I mean yes you can and no I don't mind"

Jake laughed gently and then I felt his fingers start their sensual examination of my body, starting from the very top.

He put both his hands on my head as though measuring its size, then he massaged my scalp gently, before running both fingers through my hair, from the roots to the ends. He bunched up my hair at the back of my head, pulling it into a ponytail. I felt him lean in and sniff. "Mmmm, your hair smells good."

He dropped my hair and moved his fingers back to my face to lightly stroke my eyes, which were closed. I kept them closed as he delicately traced my lashes.

"These are so long. I bet you have beautiful eyes. Your nose is dainty with a slight tilt up at the end; heart-shaped face, high cheekbones and your lips feel luscious. Rose, your face feels fucking exquisite."

The confidence in his examination, made me think he had done this a thousand times before and his words were so silky smooth, he sounded like a player. Still, I couldn't help myself being affected by his compliments and touch.

Jakes started to move his hands down to my shoulders and then stopped. His fingers touched the collar of my coat. I could almost sense his frown.

"You're still fully dressed, Rose? Shall we do something about that?"

He reached to the front of my coat and started to un-do the buttons from neckline to the bottom. He helped me take my coat off and then laid it on the floor beside our feet.

He didn't try to take my dress off and I was still wearing my knee high, stiletto boots.

He got off the bed and I felt movement in front of my legs. He's kneeling in front of me, I thought to myself.

I almost fell backwards when his hand suddenly grasped my right leg and lifted it up, just beneath one knee. His other hand ran up and down my leg from knee to ankle. He probably wasn't expecting me to be wearing boots, but he soon figured out where the zip was and started to unzip it slowly.

He dropped the boot, which landed with a soft thud on the carpet. How on earth could the act of taking off a boot, feel so sensual? I felt tingling sensations in the pit of my stomach.

He took off the other boot with the same level of care and then started to massage both my feet with his strong hands. His touch was firm and so pleasurable. It set off pulses of desire through my body and I was turning into a molten liquid.

I felt my eyes automatically shut, even though it was already dark and I lay back on the bed and let Jake continue his foot massage. So many nerve endings in my sensitive feet that seemed directly connected to my core.

I let out a groan as he moved his hands from my feet and ran them up my stockinged legs and to my thighs.

I heard his sharp intake of breath as he said in a rush "Christ, I wish I could see you. I can feel you're wearing stockings and suspenders. Just thinking about them is making me harder."

Jake's hand suddenly pushed my thighs apart and when I felt his hot breath over the juncture of my thighs, I stopped breathing.

He ran his fingers beneath the edge of my panties and pushed them to one side, holding them firmly in place. Then he bent down and sniffed deeply. "Your pussy smells delicious and I bet you taste fucking sweet."

I let out a shuddering breath. His coarse language was such turn on and I was dripping with lust. Then I lost all sense of thought as his hot tongue licked my clit with such force that my body spasmed.

He then lapped my folds like someone dying of thirst and then used his fingers from one hand to spread my pussy lips further apart so that he could delve his tongue deep inside me. His other hand reached out to rub my clit simultaneously.

I felt tremors spreading from my clit up my inner walls. My toes pointed and my legs became rigid as an orgasm ripped through of my body unexpectedly. My head was thrashing side to side in ecstasy and my breath was coming in short, sharp gasps as I screamed.

Before I even had a chance to come down from my high, Jake crawled up my body and kissed me. His tongue plunged into my lips and I could taste myself on him. His erection was hot and firm against my belly and I was aching to touch him.

I felt him shift, then move a hand down to direct himself into me. As I felt his cock prod my entrance, he broke from our kiss and asked me in a surprisingly gentle voice, "Are you ok, Rose petal?"

The term of endearment and the softness in his voice made my eyes snap open and the reality of what I was about to do hit me with the force of a slap. I had let myself be carried along this erotic dream with someone I didn't know and couldn't see. I may have continued this fantasy, if he hadn't spoken at that precise moment and broken the spell.

I pushed Jake off me with more strength than I knew I had and he tumbled to the side of the bed, just saving himself from hitting the floor.

"No, no, no. I can't. I'm sorry. This is all wrong. Security! Please get me out. I need to leave right now." I scrambled up and tried to re-orientate myself. My legs were shaking, still recovering from my crippling orgasm.

A crackle and then a voice loud and clear came through a microphone attached to the security camera. "It's ok ma'am. Just reach behind you to the table by the bed and put your blindfold on. You too, sir. We'll have you out in less than five minutes."

Jake was completely silent. He hadn't moved an inch after I had knocked him off me. I could feel the tension between us.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say. It was good. You were good, great, amazing, but I can't do this." I felt tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. I was embarrassed and mortified.

There was a gentle knock on the door and a voice asked, "Are you both wearing blindfolds?"

"Yes," I stammered. Jake was still silent.

The voice on the other side of the door asked, "Sir, you have to answer me. Are you wearing your blindfold?"

Finally, Jake answered, "Yeah." The only words uttered by Jake since I had pushed him violently off me.

I heard the door open and someone, was it Jasmine? took me by the hand and lead me out. She pulled me along in a different direction to the front door and then I heard another door open and I was gently pushed inside.

My blindfold was removed and the burst of light that hit my eyes made me experience flashes and temporary loss of vision. It was only a side lamp that lit up a room that looked like a small lounge. There were two soft armchairs and a coffee table in the middle of them.

Jasmine told me to sit down on one of the chairs and left the room. She was back minutes later with my coat, purse and boots in her arms.

I was in shock and started shaking. Even though I was still wearing my dress, I felt so cold. Jasmine gave me a glass with a golden liquid in it. "Drink this," she said.

I gulped down the fiery liquid and grimaced. I put on my boots and coat, buttoning it up all the way. I still felt cold.

"Is Jake ok?" I asked Jasmine.

She looked dismayed and said, "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk about the other guests. I'm just here to make sure you are ok and to get Peter to take you home."

Chapter 5

From the minute that Peter arrived to put the blindfold back on me, to him leading me out of the car and then driving towards my house, I was on automatic pilot.

During the journey back, I went over and over the time with Jake in my head. When I thought about how tender he was during our initial meeting and his intense passion as he made me come, I was suddenly gripped with guilt.

I felt so ashamed of leading him on and then pushing him away. We were both paying clients and we knew what we had signed up for. He was expecting a willing participant and instead he got me, a coward. I hoped Nina would give him a refund for a wasted date.

When I got back home, I went straight to bed and lay under the covers until I eventually fell into asleep, emotionally and physically exhausted.

The next day, I called Nina to apologise and explain what had happened and why I had cut the date short. She was extremely sympathetic and assured me that I wouldn't lose my membership. I had to tell her that I wasn't so sure I wanted to be a member anymore especially as I had let a client down.

She put my mind at ease by explaining that this sometimes happened to clients, who got cold feet at the last minute. I'm not the first it has happened to. She even laughed as she said, "We've had men bottle it too and almost run out, before the female has said 'hello'!"

Nina said it entirely my choice if I wanted to book another date, but she would respect my decision if I decided to cancel membership. All she asked was that I didn't make a snappy decision and to not let that one experience dictate my future with the club.

I thanked her and promised I would think things through.

Chapter 6

Three weeks later, after much soul searching, I found myself back in the hallway of the club. It wasn't an easy decision for me and so many times, I nearly emailed Nina to say I was out for good. What stopped me though, was the promise I had made myself to be more sexually adventurous and not let fear hold me back.

This time I was sitting on the bed in suite number one. As before, I had my blindfold on. The door opened and someone came in. Jasmine called out through the door, "You can take your blindfolds off. Have a good evening ma'am, sir."

As soon as the doors closed, I took off my blindfold and saw a figure moving quickly towards me. The hand wearing the glow bracelet reached out and touched my shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Nate. How are you?" I didn't realise I had been holding my breath, until he spoke and I released it in a rush.

I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I had been hoping it would be Jake again, which was ridiculous, as I knew the computer matched us up randomly. Even if there was a slim chance, Jake and I were matched up again, what would I say to him? It was better that I was meeting someone new. We weren't allowed to form relationships. This was purely about the sex.

I banished thoughts of Jake from my mind to give Nate my full attention.

"Hi Nate. I'm Rose."

"Pleased to meet you, Rose," he said. "Such a pretty name."

Nate leaned towards me and pushed me gently on the bed. Without any preamble, he started kissing my cheek, then my eyes and my neck. My most sensitive part was just behind my ear and as he licked and kissed me, I felt my body slowly light up.

His kisses were firm and his hand reached out to stroke my hair and then run his hands down over my breasts. He squeezed my nipples and I let out a cry.

I was torn in two. My body was reacting instinctively to his kisses and touch, but in my mind, I was betraying Jake. It made no sense whatsoever. I didn't know Jake and I had only spent thirty minutes with him. Why did I feel so guilty?

As Nate continued to touch my body and suck my breasts, I felt tears slowly falling and I lay still. I tried to get my body to enjoy his touch and to let myself go, but there was nothing happening anymore. No sparks. My internal flame had been distinguished.

Nate suddenly stopped his kissing. "You're not into this are you? I usually have a much more enthusiastic recipient," he sighed.

I reached out to touch Nate's face and hair. He had stubble on his chin and cheeks and a very short haircut, almost military style. He was definitely not a pretty boy. There was a roughness to him that wasn't unappealing.

"I'm so sorry, I am finding this really difficult. Just give me a minute and I'll be ok. This is only my second time here."

Nate moved away and lay down next to me. He kept one hand on my stomach and started to stroke small circles around my belly button.

I gave myself a mental pep talk and turned towards him. I reached out and trailed my fingers around his body until I found his erection. I wrapped my hand firmly around it. He felt so hot and hard in my hand. I stroked up and touched the soft tip and gave it a squeeze. I heard Nate's sharp intake of breath as I moved my hand along his ridged member.

I positioned myself so that I was on my knees next to his side and continued to rub my hand up and down his shaft. I leaned down to kiss him on the lips. Nate groaned against my mouth.

As one hand stroked him hard, the other hand was squeezing his balls. My movements became more frantic as I wanted to bring him to a climax. He tried to push my hands away. "Let me come inside you." He gasped.

I shook my head, "No, I want to do it this way." He didn't argue and lay back, sighing while I continued to work him, using both hands.

Finally, I felt his cock throb and his body jerk. He yelled out as hot, sticky semen spilled over my hands as I continued to pump him. He was breathing heavily, but didn't move.

I let go of his cock and leaned over to find the bedside table and rummaged for some tissues. Nate was completely silent.

As I was wiping my hands, I called out, "Excuse me security. Can I leave please."

Nate suddenly sat up, "What? Are you leaving already? If you give me a minute, I'll be ready again. You haven't even come yet."

"No, it's fine. I just want to go." Feeling around in the bedside table drawers, I tried to locate the blindfolds.

Nate didn't say another word to me as I handed him a blindfold. We put them on and within minutes, I was back in the lounge room with Jasmine. She smiled gently at me and checked I was ok. I felt better than fine. Even though I was left slightly unsatisfied sexually, I had crossed a hurdle and overcome my own sexual fears.

Sitting in the car with Peter driving me home, I was smiling.

Chapter 7

From then on, I started to book regular dates at club. My encounters were pleasurable, exciting and the men were attentive, sexy and eager to please.

I never gave myself to them fully. My pussy was a closed for business. The men were very respectful and did not try to push themselves onto me. They enjoyed my fingers around their cocks. I was always the first to touch them, to get them to climax.

Every now and again, when I was feeling particularly aroused, I let them make me come with their hands. I didn't let them kiss my pussy. If they minded, they didn't say.

The beauty of the club was that both parties had a choice. If we didn't enjoy it, we could leave at any time. Nina was right, it felt comforting having security watching us and knowing I had a way out, at any second.

I finally felt liberated and sexy, but I was always searching for something, for someone. In every suite, from numbers one to ten, I lay in the dark waiting, waiting for him, but I was always finding someone else.

Chapter 8

Many months after my first date at the club, I found myself back in suite number three.

I lay on the bed, stroking my breasts, staring at the glittering ceiling lights, wearing nothing but a blindfold, stockings and a garter belt. These days, I was less inhibited and I had stopped counting the seconds until my date appeared.

The door opened and the male guest entered the room. When the door clicked shut, I took my blindfold off and continued staring up into the ceiling.

I watched the faint glow of the wristband as it swung gently by the side of the figure, approaching the bed.

"Hi. I'm Rose," I said. The figure paused, but didn't say anything.

He continued moving towards me and I felt the bed dip to my left as he climbed onto the bed.

"So you're the strong silent type then?" I asked my new date. No response.

A hand reached out and stroked my face, then moved down my neck, over my left breast and slowly to my nipple. He continued his trail down my waist, to my hip, the top of my thighs and then detoured to the center, over to my mound, where he gently parted my folds and touched my clit. My hips thrust up at his touch to my sensitive nub.

He moved slightly down the bed and stroked further along my leg to my left foot and back up again.

I lay with my eyes shut and didn't move or speak. Another silent date. I've had a few like this who barely said two words even as I stroked them to a shattering orgasm. It almost felt like a game to see who could remain the most silent during our interlude.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being revered. My heart started to beat faster as his hands were replaced with his hot lips. He trailed his lips over my eyes, my cheeks, pausing over my mouth, but not touching them and then continued down my neck to my breast. He lightly kissed my left nipple and tracked a path where his fingers had previously been, down the left side of my body.

I felt the stirring of desire in my pussy and dampness between my legs. I lay back and sighed, enjoying the sensations enveloping my body. He was good, better than good.

When I felt his lips near my clit, ready to kiss my sensitive bud, it took all my willpower to reach out my hand to his head. "Please stop. I don't want you to kiss me there."

My date halted and moved back up my body so his lips were near my cheek. He turned my head to the side and gave me feather light nips along the back of my left ear and down my neck, sending shivers all across my body. Goose bumps appeared on my arms, my legs and my breasts.

He straddled my hips and I reached out one hand to grasp his cock and when I touched the velvety top, his body lurched as though electrocuted. I stroked him and massaged the pre cum over his swollen head. I continued stroking him slowly and leisurely while he hovered above me, propping himself up on his forearms.