The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached further down with my other hand to squeeze his heavy balls and he groaned loudly.

At this point on my previous my dates, I would speed up my hand movements around their rigid length, until they would come violently, spurting their juices all over me, but this nameless, faceless date wouldn't let me finish.

He pushed my hands away, and laid his whole heavy body weight on top of me. Chest to chest, hip to hip, legs to legs. I felt every contour of his body, including his hard arousal, which was wedged up against my sex.

The skin on skin contact felt delicious and I enjoyed this feeling of heaviness on top of me. His head was next to mine and I turned to smell his neck. Musky, sweaty, with a faint hint of soap. Something familiar tugged at my senses, but I couldn't place it.

He turned his head and then his lips found mine. His tongue plunged into my mouth with shocking force and the in and out motion was so erotic, that I felt my body responding. I was writhing beneath him and my frantic movements, made him start his own slow grind over my pussy.

Sparks started to fly from my clit and my legs spread out on their own accord to widen and allow his cock to get closer to my opening. My mystery date raised himself up on his knees, between my legs to relieve some of the pressure on my body.

I felt the tip of his hot member hit the hole of my pussy. I automatically bent my legs on either side of his hips and lifted them up and I moved my feet to hook around his back. Just as he entered me, he tore his mouth from mine and whispered, "Hello Rose Petal."

My eyes opened wide in shock and a million sensations flooded my brain and body. It was Jake.

Chapter 9

Three months later...

My last night at the club is branded on my brain.

After I had realised that Jake and I had been matched together again, the intensity of our fucking rose ten-fold. We came together with a sense of urgency and desperation. Both of us knew that chances of us meeting in future were slim to none. We wanted to savor every single minute together and that night, I didn't hold anything back.

After our four hours were nearly over, we held each other, my head tucked under his chin, legs entangled. When Jasmine knocked on the door to tell us our time was over, we put on our blindfolds and left the suite in opposite directions, without speaking. No words could ever be enough.

The Club was a fantasy. Every emotion and feeling was heightened. I knew it was not real life. Jake was part of that beautiful fantasy, but I still felt my heart break a little when we parted.

The next day, I called Nina and told her that I wanted to cancel my membership. I just couldn't go back there. I had given a piece of myself to Jake and there was no way I could give myself to another stranger again.

My reverie was suddenly broken when someone called my name. I was on my way to work and had stopped by at the local café to get my usual coffee and breakfast. This was my routine for two days out of five.

"Hey Lily! Good to see you again. Do you want your usual, a regular soy cappuccino?"

I looked up at my local Barista, Tom and smiled, "Sure, Tom. That would be great. I'll also grab a toasted bagel with cream cheese on the side please."

"Sure thing. It might take a bit of time today though. We're rushed off our feet," he said, with an apologetic smile.

Once I had paid for my order, I stood by the side, waiting. A long queue of workers, desperate for their coffee fixes had formed. I glanced at the eclectic mix of people and my eyes stopped on a tall man, wearing a smart blue suit and white shirt, standing in the middle of the line.

He looked around late 20s to early 30s in age. He had dark brown hair with a side parting and stunning deep blue eyes. I hadn't seen him in this café before, as I would have noticed him.

I continued to observe him surreptitiously as he moved closer to the front of the queue. There was just something about him that was holding my attention and as my own order was taking a ridiculously long time, I enjoyed studying him. When I saw his profile, I noticed a slight bump on his nose and my heart skipped a beat.

When he had finally reached the front, he smiled at Tom and the dimples on his cheeks, made me suck in my breath. He was so damn good looking. Then he spoke and I my face went white.

"Hi, I'd like a flat white please. The name's Jake."

Spots started to appear in front of my eyes and I held on to the side of the counter. I couldn't move. His voice was so familiar and his name. It couldn't be him, could it? We had given each other fake names, hadn't we?

The man called Jake moved over to the side of the counter, close to where I was standing. He was in front of me and I looked at the back of his head. His hair was short along the sides and back.

I found myself on automatic pilot as I stepped closer to him so that I was within touching distance. A faint scent hit my nose, musk and soap. I wanted to stand on tiptoes and sniff his neck. Tingles began to spread from my stomach to my clit.

My hand reached out of their on accord and touched his back. He turned and his piercing eyes looked at me with confusion.

"Hi Jake. It's Rose or shall I say my real name's Lily."

His eyes widened in shock, then a radiant smile split across his face. Those goddam dimples again.

"Rose Petal." He murmured, before he grabbed me and kissed me.

My last thought, as I closed my eyes and returned his electrifying kiss was, "I've found you."

The End.