The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When is it enough?"

"Enough?" he laughed. "It's never enough. I will never stop climbing."

"What's the point? When do you live? At some point you have to stop climbing and start building around you. You can never be happy until you learn to appreciate what you have already."

"Everyone out there is climbing, Cherry, everyone."

"Not everyone," she shrugged.

"Right," he laughed. "You aren't?"

"No. I was happy to just come back here and stay in GiGi's old trailer. Get a simple, easy part time job that paid the bills. I had everything I needed and I was happy until you walked in the door."

"Right," he snorted. "Of course you were. Why wouldn't you be? Easy part time job, huh? Keeping Alonso's books?"

"Yeah."

"Numbers and shit, that all comes easy to you?"

"Yeah."

He nodded and looked out at the skyline.

"If you stop climbing," she said softly, "you can start nurturing what you have. Build around you, build your life. At some point you will look back and realize you never lived. All you did was keep climbing. To what end?"

He said nothing, just stared out at the horizon, considering.

After several more minutes, he stood up and helped her up and rode her back to the clubhouse. "Go in. Head back to my room till Val gets back. Stavo is inside, he'll make sure no one messes with you. Go."

She went in, looking back at him worriedly as she slipped in the door.

He took off as soon as she was inside.

He drove all the way back to Alonso's and went in, alone.

"I have till tomorrow!" Alonso said quickly. "I'm getting it!"

"Shut up. The girl, the Cherry."

"Amelia?"

"Where's her place?"

"I... uhh... it's down in the Green Lanes trailer park, hold on. I will get the address," he said warily, going back to the office. He brought out her application. "Number 3393."

Luka nodded and looked Alonso over. "What is she to you?"

"No one, really, I knew her grandmother. I knew she had a shit time coming up. That's it. Is... is she ok?"

"Not your concern until you pay me back. You have less than 24 hours, I'd be getting on that shit if I were you."

Luka left and rode down to the trailer park and stopped outside of 3393. It was old and run down, but the outside was clean and there were plants in the homemade railing boxes on the porch. There was a welcome mat and he lifted it, looking for a key. There wasn't one. He tried the door and it opened, to his surprise. He ducked in and turned on the light, then looked around. It was a clean little place. There were more plants inside. The furniture looked antique, but in good shape. The books on the shelves looked well read and loved. Something she had read a dozen times each. There were pictures of family, pictures of her. There were other things that made him feel a little pang of guilt. An obviously hand made quilt on her bed, well preserved and taken care of. A homemade doll on a shelf, one of those teddy bears made from an old man's shirt. Memories in the form of simple souvenirs and nicknacks. A row of seashells on the windowsill. A few old toys on a bookshelf. Pretty and unusual rocks. Nothing big or fancy, just some little snippet that would evoke a good memory.

He turned another circle and felt another pang of sadness and guilt. She hadn't been lying about this either. She was happy. Her simple little life with her tiny little memories all held together by the home she had loved best. She was content with it and he could even feel that in the home. It was a place of quiet happiness. So simple and unassuming. That was all she needed.

He started to leave, then paused. He opened her closet and found a bag, then packed her a couple changes of clothes before heading back to the club.

She wasn't in his room when he got there, but Val immediately pointed down the hall. He found her in the laundry room, putting his clothes in the dryer.

"I told you to wait in my room."

She spun to him, alarmed. "I... thought you would be gone longer. Your clothes... they needed washed and I wasn't busy."

"Come on," he said, jerking his head back down the hall.

She followed him to his room and looked up at him fearfully as he shut the door. He tossed the bag at her feet.

"You... went to my home?" she asked, confused, as she picked up the bag and opened it.

"I knew you wouldn't like what Val picked for you," he shrugged. "Have a seat, Cherry," he told her, motioning to the bed as he pulled off his vest and chest piece.

"Umm, thanks?" she mumbled, still confused as she sat on the bed.

He moved over to her and threw himself on the bed, leaning on his elbow as he pulled her to lay down next to him. "What would you think about keeping the books here?" he asked her, sliding a curl off of her face.

"I thought I was going to get to go home tomorrow?!?"

"We both know he won't have the money."

"But that's not my fault! You can't just..."

"Hush. Table that for now. Answer me. What would you think of doing the books here?"

"Like... as a job? You would pay me to come and..."

"No, Cherry. No. Like, you'd be my old lady and work for the club."

"I don't understand? I... if you need me to look at your books, I will. I will do whatever you need."

"No big," he shrugged, "not urgent, but it would free up Alan to do other shit. He was never really supposed to keep doing it, but no one ever stepped up. He's doing ok, but I would rather someone with a better head for numbers was doing it."

"Does this mean you are never letting me go?" she asked, her eyes filling with tears.

He looked away irritably. "Like I said. You'd be my old lady for all intents and purposes."

"What does that mean?"

"Wife. Old lady. Whatever."

"Wife? To you? You can't just make me be a wife!"

"Hush. Table that shit for later. Look at me. Keep your mouth shut, you hear me? Anyone asks, you don't know shit. You got it?"

She nodded, trying to wipe away horrified tears.

"Change your clothes, that dress looks ridiculous."

She pulled clothes out of her bag. Old jeans and a faded old t-shirt or a faded old tank top. "Did... you get these out of the dresser?" she asked, confused.

"Yeah?"

"Oh."

"That an issue?"

"No, they probably still fit. All of my clothes are in the closet. These are from before I moved. GiGi kept a drawer with all of my old clothes."

She pulled on the old t-shirt and it was tight, so threadbare it was see through in some places. The jeans were snug, but not too tight to wear.

"You really haven't grown since you were 13?" he asked, amused.

"Well... I wore my jeans loose back then, and... I have obviously grown since I wore this shirt last. Could... I wear one of yours again?"

He laughed. "No, no way. The Powerpuff girls are exactly where they need to be," he teased, his eyes shining as he looked at the distorted image of the old cartoon, bulging around her breasts. "Those real?" he asked, cupping her breast in his hand.

She jerked back. "Yes! Don't do that!"

"I'll do as I please," he grinned, moving closer and backing her to the bed. "They just don't really... fit the rest of you. Such a tiny little thing and then... those."

"They're a small D, not something ridiculous."

"Mmm, maybe. Maybe it's just because of how small you are, it makes them seem bigger. Take off your top and your bra, show me."

"No!"

He grinned and moved closer, bending and grabbing the hem of the shirt. "Let it go," he warned as she hugged herself to keep it in place. "This thing will shred easily and then you won't have a shirt to wear out front here in a while. Let it go, now."

She relaxed her arms, but was still tense as he pulled it off of her. He reached behind her and undid her bra, but she held that on too.

"Cherry, do you really want to piss me off? I think you might have an inkling as to why no one ever pisses me off. You want to see if you are the exception? Keep fucking trying me."

She let go and he pulled it off of her, then eased her down to lay on the bed as he closed the distance and put his mouth around her breast with an appreciative moan. She whimpered, then gasped, her back arching in shock.

"Mmmmm," he growled, drawing his teeth over her skin to close gently on her nipple. He moved to the other and she writhed under him, her hands on his shoulders as if to push him away.

His hand slid down to her jeans and undid them.

"No!" she pleaded in a whisper.

He ignored her and stood, pulling her pants off in a fluid motion as he looked down at her. She scooted back on the bed and he caught her ankle quickly.

"Take them off," he commanded, pointing his chin at her underwear.

She shook her head, tears flowing freely now.

"Take them off, Cherry. I do it and I parade you out there in your skin for everyone to look at."

She broke down crying as he stepped back to watch. Her hands went to her panties as she hid her face, but she hesitated. "Why are you doing this? You said you weren't a bad person, you didn't do bad things! This is wrong! It's illegal!"

"Calm down, Cherry. Take'm off. I'm just lookin'."

She let out another sob as she slid them off, curling up to hide herself as she did.

"Nah, girl, none of that. I want to see all of you," he purred, pulling her legs apart as she tried to twist away. "Mmm. Natural redhead, though I knew that. The landing strip is cute. That pussy is perfect, baby. Why don't you reach down there and touch yourself for me? Show me how you get off."

She shook her head emphatically and he chuckled.

"Come around here and I will teach you to suck my cock."

She shook her head again, still trying to twist away as he looked down at her, exposed and vulnerable.

"How about I just eat that pretty little pussy until you are begging me to fuck you?" he asked lightly, sliding his hand down her leg to her inner thigh.

She shook her head again, breaking down into more sobs.

"Mmm, Cherry, you say no, but look at that little pussy. I can see you getting wet for me, you like me looking at you. You want me to fuck you?"

"No!"

"I'm going to let your legs go, but you will not move them, you understand? You will keep them right here, nice and wide for me. You close them, I will spank that little pussy until you are dripping for me."

She shook, but didn't move when he let her go.

He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, his hard cock springing free immediately.

She let out a terrified squeal as he stood, the monstrous thing jutting out at her. It was long and thick, uncircumcised and dark. He was smirking again as he watched her looking at it in horror. "You imagining how that's going to feel the first time I split that little cunt open?" he asked, climbing onto the bed over her.

"Please! Don't!"

"Shhhh, Cherry. Hush. Be nice and still for me, no struggling, nothing is happening. Yet," he murmured, kissing her jaw gently. He kissed her neck and shoulder, then moved up and held her face as he kissed her lips. "I want to taste you, Cherry. Say yes."

She shook her head, her eyes wild with fear.

"Let me lick you until you are screaming my name," he groaned, then traced his tongue along her jaw to her lips. He felt her shiver involuntarily and he saw goosebumps go up all over her skin. He kissed her again, then again and again until she was less stiff. He lingered, kissing her more thoroughly, more passionately, until she was squirming beneath him again, her hands gripping instead of pushing. He pulled his hand from her face and slid it down to her hip, gripping as he moaned into her mouth. She didn't struggle or tense, she was lost to him.

He moved his hand in, his fingers on her belly, but his thumb lower, finding it's mark quickly as she jerked and sucked in a breath. He gave her no time to object, following her to kiss her again as his thumb began working her, making her body contort as she let out a mewling noise into his mouth. When her hands clenched and her body jerked, he pulled back to look down at her, watch her face.

Her eyes were shut and her lips parted slightly now that he wasn't kissing her. Her eyebrows worked, knitting and raising as she panted and squirmed and he thrilled in watching the battle on her face.

His lip curled as he eased down, moving lower and planting soft kisses along the way. When his mouth took over for his thumb, she let out a yelping hitch, but relaxed seconds later as she moaned and gripped the sheets in both hands. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up closer to his mouth, burying his face and sucking her clit up hard as he rubbed it with his tongue.

Her scream was ecstasy and his cock throbbed hearing it. She was trembling, grasping and releasing the sheets frenetically and he knew she was close. He pulled his head back, sucking her clit, then releasing it and watching her tight little pussy snap back into place.

"Nnn.. no!" she panted. "I'm... I need... please!"

"You want me to fuck you, Cherry?" he asked, his voice low. "Fill your aching cunt up? Make you scream for me? Come for me?"

"I... please... I just..." she stuttered half delirious.

He moved up over her, kissing her lips. "Say yes, baby," he whispered.

"Yes?"

"Mmmmm," he chuckled and grabbed her thigh and arm, swinging her around on the bed. He was on her in seconds, yanking her legs apart and pressing his cock to her slit before she had a moment to gather her thoughts. "Scream for me," he whispered, lining himself up, then grabbing her thigh and thrusting in as hard as he could.

She screamed.

Her frantic scream was full of shock and pain and fear as he held her down and watched her face. Her hands batted and swatted feebly as she struggled under him. He rammed in again and again, listening to her cries of confusion.

"Shhhh, baby," he coaxed. "Calm down. Go back to how good it felt. How badly you needed this tight cunt filled. Focus on that feeling. The pain is fleeting, gone in moments. You want this cock, you want it filling you nice and full. You want me to come in you, don't you Cherry?" he asked as she whimpered and pounded her tiny fist on his arm. "Fill you so full of my cum that you'll be covered in it when I pull out. Say it baby. Beg me to fill you full."

She shook her head a single time, but her face was beginning to go back to it's battle.

"That's right, Cherry. Feels amazing, doesn't it? You love this fat cock. Beg me to cum in you baby."

Amelia hardly heard his words as he filled her over and over again. It felt good despite the pain, just like he had said. She hated that he was right. She hated that she didn't want him to stop and she hadn't fought harder. That spot... she needed to move, to lift her hips just... there!

She moaned and heard him chuckle softly.

"Mmmm, my little Cherry," he whispered. "Say it. Beg me to come in you."

"Please," she whispered. "Please! I want to come! I want to feel you come! I... oh god! Please! Yes, there, don't stop! Faster! AaaaaaAAAAHHHH!"

He growled as her cunt closed around his cock, his grin a grimace as he watched her face. Her body trembled, jerking and shaking as she came, screaming as her back arched.

He'd had no intention of coming yet, but he couldn't stop it as he final jerk tipped him over the edge and he filled her.

Amelia gasped, her eyes going wide as his cock throbbed and then exploded, shooting hot cum deep inside of her. Her head dropped back as she exulted in the feeling of all of that hot fluid filling her, squirting, hitting her wall and spreading.

Luka growled a victorious laugh as he pushed up and looked down at her with an almost vicious smirk. "Mmm, my Little Cherry, that was perfect. You did beautifully. I can't wait to make you come again when we go to bed tonight."

Amelia said nothing, just stared up at him wide eyed while she tried to catch her breath.

He let out another laugh as he pulled out and got up, entirely too energetic now in her mind. All she wanted was a long nap now. And a shower now that she could feel all of that cum sliding out of her.

He stepped back and looked down at her, his eyes shining. "Spread for me Cherry, let me see that beautiful cream pie shot," he tried to persuade her. "Don't be shy now, I fucking love watching," he begged, moving closer and easing her legs apart so he could watch. "Mmm, that is fucking hot. The blood just makes it sexier. You are fucking mine, Cherry," he told her, his eyes half wild with the joy of that statement. "All of you. I am going to fucking LOVE making you scream for me like that every fucking night. Come on babe," he smiled, holding her legs apart as she tried to close them. "Let me enjoy this. That surrender was beautiful. You will never say no to me again," he told her as his lip curled again.

He wasn't rubbing it in or trying to scare her, he was on top of the world, she realized. Over the moon even. He was ecstatic that she was his and sure that this meant she would deny him nothing now.

He moved close to her again, bending over her and kissing her, still overjoyed. "Tomorrow, Cherry, tomorrow I teach you to ride. Next week I get you a bike."

"Can't I just ride with you?" she asked fearfully, not realizing until too late that it sounded like she was agreeing to be more to him than a hostage until morning.

"Oh, you will. Always, but you need to learn to ride and my bike is way too big for you. Mmmm, fuck!" he yelled, still exuberant. "It's past time for me to be out there, but I fucking want to stay right here and sit with your legs wrapped around me for the rest of the night!"

She half laughed at how extra he was being.

He finally backed off with another growl and went to the sink. He tossed her a hand towel as he washed himself in the sink. When he turned, he grinned at her again. "Fucking virgin," he teased, rolling his eyes ostentateously. He picked up the towel, waving it in her face. "This is to wipe yourself off with, like this," he whispered, sliding it down between her legs to clean her off.

"Oh! That... hurts."

"Mmm, you're sensitive, sore. It'll pass. First time is a bitch, but from now on it'll just be good. Promise. You loved that though, I could tell. All that cum, letting me watch. Your face said it all, you loved watching me enjoy looking at it. It excited you. Admit it."

"I... there is so much I am feeling, I don't even know. I know I didn't really want to do that."

"You begged me, Cherry," he laughed, getting up and tossing the towel at the sink.

She blushed.

"Get up and get dressed," he grinned, turning his pants right side out. "Remember what I said about playing dumb."

"Yeah," she answered softly, pulling her clothes on.

He pulled her out front and she tried to walk normally despite how sore she was. She started to sit in the blue chair, but he grinned at her and pulled her with him to the couches in the other corner where some men were already sitting.

The giant, Lee, saw them coming and stood up. "Where've you been? Bout time you decide to grace us with your presence!"

"I've been here, Lee. You needed something, all you had to do was send a honey back to get me. I'm a grown fucking man and I don't answer to anyone about my whereabouts, do I? How about you back yourself up and rethink how you just greeted me."

"I didn't mean anything by it, Luka, it was a figure of speech."

"Figure another way of speaking," Luka told him, sitting down and pulling Amelia up to sit in his lap.

Lee sat down, scowling. "She suddenly an old lady now?" he asked angrily.

"My love life your business now too?"

"It's everyone's business. All our old lady's are everyone's business, you know that. How is that little Cherry going to benefit our club? She ain't. She's useless."

"First off, Lee, I don't have to ask fucking permission. It's not a god damn vote or an interview. I pick who I pick and that's the fucking end of it."