The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh," he whispered, laying her down with his grip on her hair. He leaned over her on the bed, his lips on her jaw as he nuzzled her ear. "Shhh, baby, relax. Look at me. Look here at me Amelia," he said gently but sternly, turning her face to his as he eased his grip in her hair. "You're fine. I'm feeling you out. You aren't a sub, I get it, calm down."

"I t-told you I wasn't like that! I don't..."

"Shhhh, hush. Stop crying. Look at me. Amy... I don't fuck with girls. I know girls, I know how to get you off, make you scream for me, make your body mine. But I don't know how to read you beyond that. Never cared to try before."

Amelia wiped her eyes, still shaking. "Lesson one," she said almost angrily. "Ask!"

He laughed a full belly laugh and landed on the bed next to her, pulling her against him. "Fuck. Ok, Cherry. Tell me. What do you like?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what do you like?!?"

"I like peanut butter and chocolate," she shrugged, frustrated. "Context."

"What do you like in a guy? How do you want him to be?"

"I want him to be himself, I guess. I'm not into... anything. I am quiet and simple, Luka. I'm not like girls you have around here."

"No, I know. But, what do you like? You like having your hand held? You like..."

"I like it when no one has to try," she said quickly. "It just is and it's right. I guess. I don't really know what I like. I wasn't allowed to date. I was home schooled. My aunt was... super strict. All I wanted was to come back here and be happy where my life used to be happy. I don't need anything more. Luka... I liked the guy who took me up to the bluff and told me about how he grew up. He was real. I don't know what else you want from me. If you want honesty... I want to go home."

His smile slipped and the joy left his eyes.

"If you want to come and call on me, hang out, ask me on a date... that would be better for me than just being held here against my will. Not being allowed to leave. Luka... we have nothing in common, at all. I don't understand why you want me."

He scowled and got up, yanking his clothes off. "Get ready for bed," he snapped. "Same t-shirt as last night is fine."

She got up and changed quietly while he stood at the sink, holding the sides and looking down. She glanced at him more than once before she got into the bed and laid down.

Finally, he turned and spun, coming to bed in a huff as he jerked the blankets up and turned the lamp off. After another long moment, he spoke. "I don't know why I want you either. But I do and you are fucking mine. I don't ever want to hear about it again, do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"And you will fucking learn how to suck my cock."

She didn't answer, curled up and stressed now.

"Your aunt. She still alive?"

"Yeah?"

"She hurt you?"

"Not really. Just super strict. She had no kids. She took me from GiGi, said I wasn't being raised right. She basically locked me in the house until I turned 18. I could go in the backyard. It had an 8' privacy fence and her house was in a gated community. All older people, no kids. Once a month, three other older ladies came and they played cards. I home schooled online and read a lot. That's about it. I wasn't allowed TV or youtube or anything. She had someone come in and put filters on websites I could go to. I guess she didn't figure on me being able to read ebooks that she wouldn't have approved of. She didn't understand why the first thing I did when I turned 18 was pack up and walk out the front door."

"I could send a few of the boys to visit her."

"And what? Scare her? Hurt her? She wasn't cruel really, she just thought kids today were being ruined with the way things were."

"Still. Your voice holds pain when you speak of her."

"That won't leave just because you do something to her. It will always be there no matter what happens to her. I just want to move on. Go back to being happy."

"She was rich? Your aunt?"

"Very."

"And her money had no happiness for her. That is why you focus on the little joys."

"Yes."

"I am not the same as her."

"No. You aren't. But you aren't fueled by money, either. That isn't what makes you keep climbing. You want to be better than the man above you. Always. You want to be that man, you want to be better. Luka... there will always be someone else a step above, no matter how high you climb. You know that, right? If you can't be happy until you are on top, you will never be happy. You have to stop looking up, stop looking at who is higher and look around you."

"So you say. You are too young to be so... stoic."

She said nothing, but she rolled to her side, closer to him and pressed her head to his arm. He put his arm around her and pulled her up to lay her head on his shoulder. "Luka?" she asked after a while.

"Mmm?"

"Is that your real name? You don't look like a Luka."

He snorted a laugh. "No. Per, he wasn't from here. When I first came around, he had trouble with my name and shortened it to Luka. Lukallawei."

"That's pretty."

"I don't think anyone in the club but maybe Alan knows my whole name."

"Because he keeps books?"

"Mmm. Cherry?"

"Amelia. Amy. Take your pick. Not Cherry or baby or any of those, please."

He laughed softly. "Amy?"

"Yes Luka?"

"I am going to teach you to suck my cock."

Amelia went still as he held her, wondering if he meant now. He didn't move, so she guessed he just meant at some point.

"Goodnight," he whispered, turning to his side to envelope her in his arms.

"Night," she answered, sitting enough to take her hearing aids off and set them on the shelf. He let her go enough to do that, then pulled her in close again.

Amy was a little ashamed to admit she was disappointed that he hadn't taken her again. She had been excited at the thought of him making her scream for him again. She fell asleep feeling a little unwanted.

When he woke her in the morning, he made up for it. He rolled her with a grin and kissed her, waking her up with a gasp as he pulled her underwear off almost roughly. She grabbed for a hearing aid as he angled her body as he kissed her, maneuvering her under him as he shoved her legs wide and reached down to circle his thumb over her clit until she was moaning into his mouth.

He pulled back less than an inch. "You want my cock baby? You want me to fuck you? Say it! Beg me to fuck you. Beg me, Amy. I want to hear you beg for my cock."

Amelia blinked up at him, her breath catching as he brought her closer.

"Beg me for my cock!"

She nodded. "Please? Please... I want you to... I want... oh! Oh god, I'm so close!"

"Beg me to fuck you or I stop."

"Pleeease! Please fuck me!"

"Louder! Scream it! Beg me!"

"Fuck me please! Oh god oh god oh god!" she cried as she came, the orgasm rocking her entire body as she shook and trembled with every wave.

Luka didn't stop, he watched her and kept going, his cock throbbing with need as she gave herself over to him completely. Again.

She mewled as she came down, squirming as he kept going. He knew how hypersensitive she was now and he bit his lip, watching and waiting. Her head tossed as she gripped the sheets and wailed.

"Beg me," he whispered.

"Please, Luka? Please? Make love to me?" she asked, her hand clutching at his arm.

Her plea spoke to him in a very different way.

He moved over her, kissing her gently as he slowed his rapid rotation. He pulled her close, holding her against him as he pushed his hard cock into her slowly.

She moaned wantonly as her fingers searched for purchase on his chest.

"Yes! Yes, Luka! Oh, god! Please! It's... I... Oh, I need you!"

His heart tried to jerk him right out of the moment as he paused. He looked down at her for a moment, then slowly started pushing into her again as he tried to suppress a smile. "Say it again, baby," he whispered, threading his fingers through hers as he made love to her.

"I need you," she moaned. "Luka, I need you! I have always needed you," she trailed off deliriously as he back arched up and she moaned again.

"Say you love me," he prompted, his heart hammering in his chest.

"Yes... oh please yes...I want to love... I need it, Luka, I need you! I need you to love me too, please!"

"Say it Amy, say you love me," he groaned, moving faster.

"I love you! I love you Luka, please! Oh please, oh GOD!" she wailed as he came, throbbing inside of her with a gasp.

It was the fastest he had ever come in his life. Even his first time.

Three little words had done that. Words he hadn't even known he needed to hear.

She was still gripping him and panting and he pulled out of her and found her clit quickly with his fingertips as he quickly wiped his eyes, disguising the motion. Her head turned to him, her hand reaching to pull him into a kiss as he worked her and he kissed her passionately, need fueling him. Adoration fueling him.

She came again, whining into his mouth as he held her down as it coursed through her.

When her body went languid, he pulled out of the kiss and looked down at her in wonder. "Say it again," he demanded.

"Mmm?" she asked sleepily,trying to cuddle into him as she closed her eyes.

He turned her face back to him and kissed her softly, then spoke, his lips still brushing hers. "Say it again, Amy. Tell me you love me."

She went stiff and pulled back, looking up at him in surprise. "I... said that?"

"Mmm, say it again," he demanded.

"Luka..." she whispered, blushing.

"No, Amy, no excuses, look at me and tell me."

"I want to," she told him. "I want to love you. I love the way you make my body feel... I want to know you more and I want to love you, Luka... if you will let me. Know you. Do you want me to say this as some conquest? Yet another girl falling for the beautiful Luka?"

"No girl has ever loved me," he half whispered, touching her face. "They might like how I look, like that I can make them come, like that I am club. Not one has looked past those things. Look at me Amy. Are you being real?"

"Yes... Luka... I want very much to really know you. To... justify the way I feel when I look at you. The way my heart aches with a physical need for your touch... your smile. I hate that I cannot make that feeling go away. I was terrified of you at first and hated you, no matter how beautiful you were... but... I cannot stop the way I feel every time I think of you now. The way I justify the bad things you do and have done in my mind so that it is ok to feel how I do about you. So say it. Make fun of me, the stupid little naive 'Cherry' that you have wrapped around your finger!" she said angrily, hiding her face and her tears.

"Hush," he admonished, grabbing her hands and kissing away her tears. "No, Amy. No. You think I would have claimed you as my old lady if I hadn't felt something for you the second I saw you? Taken you even though it's not how we do things? We aren't in the business of kidnapping. You are a special case. I wanted you. I want you. I am keeping you. Because I fucking feel for you. So don't be upset, little Cherry," he whispered. "I am as fucked as you are."

Someone banged on the door. "Boss! It's almost go time!"

"Be right out!" Luka yelled, getting up. "Get dressed, Amy, be quick. I'm running late."

She jumped up and dressed quickly, leaving his shirt on so she didn't have to deal with the powerpuff debacle again.

She followed him out to the front, holding his hand in both of hers as he went out. "Stavo, you are in charge. If he doesn't have it, you know what to do. Apex, back him up, keep an eye out in case he decides to try and be stupid. Jay, stay back, you aren't going on this run."

"Boss?"

"I need you for something else. Stavo, keys? Thanks. All of you, stay together, stay tight, heads up. Something feels off today. Straight back here before you do the rest of your runs. Go. Jay, you're with me, come on," he demanded, pulling Amelia with him to a smaller office off the council hall. He unlocked the door with the keys and went in, pulling Amy in with him. "Jay. Amy is keeping books now, not Alan. Alan tries to come in here? Make a scene? Be an asshole? Call me. Keep him off her. Lee too. Keep the door locked. You carry'n?"

"Always boss."

"Good. Keep it handy. Keep the door locked and don't leave her in here alone. Amy, I will be back. You want anything?"

"Coffee?" she asked, sitting down at the desk with the piles of papers and stacks of folders.

"Cream? Sugar?"

She shook her head. "Black. I thought you were going to tell me about..."

"I will, I'll be back. I need to interview a few prospects first and talk to a friend of the club in the PD. Jay, this is important. She is important. This is my old lady. Do NOT let anyone fuck with her. Understood?"

"Yeah boss, got it. No one but you gets in here. They try, they die."

"Good. Call if you need me," he said quickly as he bent and kissed Amy on the head. She turned and smiled up at him, blushing and he grinned before he left.

Jay locked the door and sat down. "So, this is tense, huh?" he asked.

"Is it? It feels normal to me," she answered distractedly. "Things have been nothing but tense for me since I laid eyes on Luka."

"Yeah, guess that's true. Hey. Thanks for last night. Monica... she was nervous and you made it nice for her."

"Sure."

"Did, uh... Luka say anything after we left?"

"Just that club was club no matter what their orientation was. In so many words. Sorry, Jay, I need to figure this out."

"Sure, yeah, sorry. You from here? I don't remember seeing you in school."

"Yes and no, I moved but I am back. We wouldn't have gone to school together, you are older."

"I guess. You seem older than you are. I heard you were 18?"

"Yes. Sorry, Jay, I really do need to focus. Maybe find a crossword puzzle or something?"

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Amelia focused on the work in front of her, sorting and trying to make heads or tails of what this 'Alan' had considered bookkeeping.

Over an hour later, she had stacks arranged and had brought some order to the chaos.

Someone tried to open the door, then jerked on the knob.

"What the hell?" a male voice asked.

Keys could be heard jangling and several were tried.

"Val! Hey Val! You know why my door is locked? You have the keys? Where's everyone at?"

"Don't know Alan, I was told if I saw you to tell you to have a seat out front and wait for them to get back."

"I need in my office!"

"I don't have a key."

"Fuck it," he growled, then there was a thud on the door as if he was trying to bust in.

"You hit that door again and I blow a hole through it and your head," Jay called.

"Jay? What the hell you little fucker, let me in my office!"

"Go sit out front like you were told."

"Let me in!" Alan raged.

"I have carte blanche to shoot anyone who tries to get in that door. You want to try my loyalty to the club, Alan?" Jay asked.

"Fine! I don't care, I just need some personal things I left in there!"

"Later."

"No, now!"

"Alan, I shit you not, I will shoot you!"

"Alan!" Val yelled. "Put that god damn gun up!"

Jay launched himself across the room and tackled Amelia out of her seat and rolled with her. He tucked her behind the desk, then positioned himself on the floor with a gun pointed at the door.

"Get your ass to the bar and let Lola make you some eggs. Quit being a damn drama queen! I tell Luka you drew on his new Old Lady and he will damn end you!" Val yelled.

"Shut your fucking mouth, bitch," Alan growled. "What old lady? Luka doesn't have an old lady."

"If you came round more than once a week, you'd know he does! She is in there right now. You better go sit your ass down, me and the girls already texted Luka. He finds out you went stupid crazy and pulled a gun in the club and you will lose more than your patch! Go sit down now or I tell him everything!"

There was a growl of anger, then silence.

Finally, Val spoke right outside the door. "He's gone."

Jay got up and holstered his gun, then yanked his phone out and called Luka as he helped Amelia up. "Luka? Alan is... oh, you did? Ok... Yeah, she's fine... I'll tell her."

He hung up and went and checked the door. He looked around the room, then moved Amelia and shoved the desk all the way to the wall, moving her seat as well so it wasn't directly in front of the door.

He looked around again, then let her sit down, moving his chair so it was next to the door. "Luka said he's on his way. You ok?"

"Yeah, I guess so," she answered quietly, her eyes still wide. "You know. Tense."

He barked a shocked laugh. "Yeah. Fuckin tense."

There was a soft knock at the door. "Alan just texted Lee, I think he is on his way. I told Luka already. He is calling in the club. Sit tight," Val called softly.

"Fuuuuuuck," Jay breathed.

Amelia ignored him as she sorted and went back to organizing and getting things in order.

After another half an hour, shouting could be heard out front and Jay got up and started pacing. Amelia ignored that too as she punched away on the calculator.

Finally, after another 45 minutes of shouting and more and more people, there was another knock.

"Jay, it's me," Luka called.

Jay unlocked the door quickly and looked at Luka questioningly as Luka came in with a cup of coffee from a convenience store. "Sorry Cherry, it's cold," he said lightly.

She hardly heard him. "I know why they are upset," she said, still in the zone. "They have been skimming a lot of money. A lot. Small at first, you can see it back here a few years where the income wasn't matching up with the deposits and records. It was small. It keeps getting bigger and bigger, no one was noticing, they got real brave. Look at this. Last month alone they took almost 5 thousand off the top. How was no one noticing? Last year alone they took more than forty thousand. They were in line to take almost sixty this year."

"Jesus," Jay whispered as Luka stared at her in disbelief.

"You can prove that? With the ledgers?" Luka asked.

"Yeah, That's just what I found in a couple hours, Luka. I really go through this and there is probably more. He was getting more creative. There are receipts here for things I am pretty sure are either made up or inflated. Who is going to go over receipts? No one. But if someone glanced at the totals, they would be close enough. Look at this one. A $4400 receipt from a pool cleaning company. I haven't seen a pool. This comes up on here a few times, and look, you can tell it was photocopied and the date was changed. I doubt it is just the son, he doesn't seem that bright, some of these are stupid rookie mistakes. They are probably both in on it."

Luka stared at her in shock, then finally shook his head, his face turning red with rage. "Jay. Tell Stavo and Apex to come here," he hissed.

Jay left at a run as Amelia sorted the stacks with the discrepancies and the ones that looked suspect. Seconds later, he returned with Stavo and Apex.

"Disarm both of them, hold them. Put them on the ground like dogs."

"Will do... uhh, boss," Stavo said, glancing at Amelia. "Haven't had a chance to tell you. Alonso wasn't there. He left this on the bar. It's the deed. It's signed over to you. He's in the wind but gave you the bar so you wouldn't come after him."

"Fine. Do as I ask," Luka said angrily, flexing his fists as his chest heaved.

Amelia looked up at him when they left. "Luka?" she asked softly.

"I'm fine, Amy," he said gently, though she heard the strain in his voice. "Jay," he said, turning to the small young man. "Escort her behind me. Anything happens, you get her back here and safe, you understand?"

"Got it boss," he nodded.

Luka left and a moment later, Jay led her out behind him, staying in front of her to the end of the hall.