The Club: A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell me the rules of the club", he said. She obeyed. These were new rules, and she was slower responding, but she had a good memory, and she recited them to him. "Again", he ordered. She complied, this time they came more readily.

Even though it seemed like forever, the car came to a stop in front of a palatial mansion. The Gothic architecture was at once intimidating, and captivating. The Driver stepped out and opened her door. She waited for Sire to tell her to get out. When she was allowed, she did and waited by the car. He came around and took her arm to guide her to the door. Her hood was up and her knees were shaking. She kept clasping and unclasping her hands to make them still, even though she knew that he hated it when she fidgeted.

At the door, they stopped. He reached into his suit coat and came out with a purple blindfold with gold inlaid thread. It perfectly matched her cloak in a way that can only happen if they come from the same cloth. He fastened it tightly around her head, and positioned it carefully to make sure no light could come through.

"I want you to remember," he said. "You asked me for this."

With that he knocked on the giant door, and she heard a latch trip with a very final sound.

***

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I would love to know what you think and if you would like me to continue this, or move on to another story. If you would like me to continue, I would love to hear your suggestions on what you would like to happen to her in the club itself.

If you message me, make sure that you include your email if you would like me to respond. I respond to every reader that messages me and doesn't make it anonymous.

12