The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for.
3.9k words
4.65
8.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

They stood there for a few minutes and just made out. Julie grabbed Nina's naked butt cheeks with both hands and started to massage them slightly, which drew a small moan from Nina that disappeared into Julie's mouth.

Nina had never even really made out with a girl before and asked herself why she had waited so long in that moment. Julies lips were amazingly soft, her lip gloss intoxicating and damn, was she a good kisser! She liberally used her tongue in just the right amount and did not care the least, relished even, that both their mouths were liberally covered in spit after a few moments. Conscious thought ended for a few moments, as Nina lost herself in that kiss.

After a few minutes that could have been both a moment and an eternity, the girls separated to catch their breath.

"Wow" stammered Nina.

"Not bad, we'll adjust your attitude to match your outfit soon enough! This is nothing yet." Julie said with a smile that promised the world. With that, she pushed Nina onto the single bed, where she laid, her face flushed, and her legs invitingly spread a bit -- enough that Julie could peek under her skirt even as she was still standing.

"Wow, the butt plug looks cute in your ass, and what an ass it is! How many squats do you do a day? All of them??" she laughed.

The tanga was doing its best to cover what it could with its meagre amount of fabric. Nina was not sure whether it had shifted a bit and her ass and butt plug weren't everything Julie could see down there. Not that she really cared anymore.

"Would you like to see mine?" Julie asked with a conspiratory grin.

Without waiting for an answer, Julie turned her enticing backside towards her and slowly and sexily pushed her short sweatpants down, under which she wore... nothing at all.

She bent forward and pushed out her naked ass towards Nina who stared at Julie's perfect, tanned butt that did not even show tan lines for some reason. A butt plug almost identical to hers rested in her butthole. As far as she could tell the only difference was the colour of the crystal in the flat grip resting outside: green, while hers was red. Right below that green crystal on Julie's butt, her pussy was already glistening with moisture.

"Like what you see?" teased Julie.

"You... you wear no bottoms?" Nina asked with a lump in her throat.

"Not always... not if they get in the way of fun."

"Oh" she uttered. "And you also have a butt plug? I thought we are supposed to do lesbian stuff?"

"For now, yes. Though butt plugs are also useful for lesbian action -- I'll show you in a moment. Remember, soon this will be a threesome and I won't miss like half of the fun. As nice as the butt plugs are now - just imagine the dirty things we'll do, once we... remove them." she said with obvious anticipation.

She slowly turned around and took a small step towards the bed and stood confidently over Nina, who was fixated on her shaved pussy, safe for a thin landing strip leading down towards it. Julie's vagina looked almost innocent -- small outer labia that were slightly spread apart by barely visible inner lips. Quite like Nina's vagina if she thought about it... except that Julie's cappuccino brown skin was a much more striking contrast to her small pink slit.

Julie bent forward and slowly crawled on all fours until her eyes were right above Nina's.

"Help me take off my top, would you?" she asked.

Nina reached up and slowly pulled the sports bra over Julie's head, as she helpfully lifted her arms. Her small, firm breasts popped out and stood tantalisingly over Nina's face.

"Such a good girl!" Julie teased. "Wanna have a little taste?"

Nina could not help but nod and Julie lowered her chest onto Nina's face, who slowly started to explore the unfamiliar terrain with her tongue. Slowly, she closed in on Julie's left areola, just as she liked it herself. She circled the areola with her tongue, Julie's nipples already as hard as they came, before she softly bit the nipple which let Julie draw a sharp breath and let out a small appreciative "Uh".

At the same time, Nina let her hands explore Julies back. She slowly stroked down starting at Julie's neck, as she kept working Julie's nipple with her mouth and tongue alternating between sucking on it and letting the tongue fly. Slowly she caressed Julie's back and marvelled at the softness of her skin and the tone of the muscles beneath. She reached Julie's delightful bottom and started squeezing and kneading hard.

"Oh yeah, just like that..." Julie sighed. With a bit of shuffling around, Nina switched to Julie's right breast, thoroughly turned on herself at this point. She had never had sex with a girl before and yet she felt such a powerful urge to fuck Julie in that moment, she could not have described it had anyone asked. Her body was just made for sex, centimetre by centimetre. Her entire attitude screamed self-assured confident sexuality. In this moment Nina knew that she would do anything Julie asked of her.

"Mmmh, what a talent you have." purred Julie as she rose from Nina after a few more minutes, sat back on her hips and smiled as she saw the raw lust glinting in Nina's eyes. "Things rarely get better than this. Wearing nothing but a butt plug and a talented girl lying beneath me. Except..." she pouted mockingly. "Except that you have me at an advantage, little lady."

Her manicured fingers started stroking the outlines of Nina's abdominal muscles and tugged teasingly on the tanga's strings protruding upwards from Nina's skirt. Then she worked her way upwards and started massaging Nina's breast through her shirt and bra.

"You have decidedly more clothes on than I do. I think we should change that."

Nina's breath hitched for a moment, both from the massage and Julie's words. She nodded vigorously. "Can... can you help me?"

"I most certainly can." Julie grinned again and slowly pulled the tight T-shirt over Nina's head, who sat up slightly and raised her arms to make it easier. As soon as the collar passed her head, her golden curls poured around her head almost like a halo.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?" asked Julie. "You are practically an angel -- an angel ready to sin, the very best kind of angel." she paused. "And even though that red bra looks amazing on you, you'll look better without it."

With that, she opened the clasp at the bra's front and moved the cups to the side, taking in the full view of Nina's full yet firm boobs, her erect nipples and an expression on Nina's face that told Julie she could do with her whatever she desired.

Slowly, never breaking eye contact, Julie lowered herself onto Nina and kissed her passionately, without any care, without holding anything back. They slowly caressed each other while Julie softly undulated to rub her upper body against Nina's. Then Julie descended, ever so slowly slid down on Nina and started sucking her nipples. Nina closed her eyes and the breaths she drew got heavier and heavier, suddenly, Julie softly bit into one nipple while twisting the other slightly with her fingers and Nina shuddered as she came.

Ten seconds later, her orgasm subsided and Nina landed back on Earth, slightly sweaty with a delirious smile playing on her face. But Julie was not nearly finished yet. She continued sliding down on her, always kissing, always caressing. She kissed her way across the visible outlines of Nina's abs, stopped at the waistband of her skirt and grinned up at Nina. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly reached up Nina's skirt with both hands, lifted the skirt's waistband a bit and pulled the tanga towards her in one smooth motion. It briefly stuck between the lips of Nina's pussy, then it was free. The little piece of fabric was thoroughly drenched by Nina's orgasm.

Julie lifted it to her nose, took a whiff and smiled.

"You smell heavenly, do you know that?"

Nina could not do more than shake her head slightly.

"Well now you know."

Then she winked at Nina, who gasped, as Julie took the wet tanga into her mouth and moaned. "You taste sooo gooood." She had her eyes closed for a moment. When she opened them, she made eye contact with Nina and started crawling forwards again, the tanga still in mouth. After a few long moments, she was on top of Nina again and took the tanga from her mouth. "Come on little princess" she said huskily, "come and taste your pussy with me."

Nina could not help but moan, she was so turned on by the situation. With that Julie put the wet triangle over Nina's mouth and plunged it in with her tongue. As they kissed, their tongues started dancing with the fabric in between. They started to alternate sucking on the fabric. It tasted a bit sweet and salty -- not unpleasant at all -- especially not because it tasted like lust and sex to Nina. She was even more curious what Julie would taste like.

After a few further eternal moments, Julie sat up and took the fabric away. "Now, what would you like to do next, my horny little princess?" she asked with a coy smile gracing her lips.

"Eat you out..." Nina said with a tone of voice that she hoped was equally as erotic as Julie's.

"Oh, we'll get to that, but first: do you know how to scissor a girl?"

"No... what's that?" Nina asked a bit disappointed, but still intrigued.

"I'll show you... but you'll have to take your mini and your high heels off. They'd just get in the way..."

Julie rolled off Nina and sat on the bed leaned back with her spread legs facing Nina.

Nina pushed the mini down to her ankles and tossed it off the bed with a flick of her leg. Then she quickly tossed away her shoes to the other side. She looked at Julie questioningly. "What should I do now?"

"Now, you sit in front of me and spread your pretty legs." Julie grinned at her.

Nina sat up, slid in front of Julie, and spread her legs as well. Her eyes were drawn the target of her fascination: Nina's pussy.

"Lean back a bit more, just like I do... and get a bit closer. I don't bite... too often." she winked.

Nina chuckled, put some weight on her elbows and touched her legs to Julie's, their bottoms not half a metre apart.

"Better. You can probably guess where this is going... I'm gonna put my legs here..." her left leg remained below Nina's right one, while she put her right leg over Nina's left, "and now we can... you know... rub our pussies together. It's a great way to get wet and sweaty."

Nina's breath quickened. That did sound fun... Never breaking eye contact, Julie slowly closed the remaining gap and their vulvas touched in an electric moment. Gently, Julie began grinding her pussy against Nina's, her undulating body and gyrating hips a source of novel stimuli and pleasures to Nina. She loved watching the muscles work under Julie's tanned skin, like and expertly conducted orchestra playing a symphony of sex. Julie threw her head back and moaned and Nina just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling at first. As she figured out Julies rhythm, Nina began to grind back against her and quickly, both of them were panting with pleasure and exertion.

After a few minutes, they had worked up a sheen of sweat as they slowed down and looked each other in the eyes again.

"Huh" Nina said. "This is... surprisingly hot... and a workout".

"Glad you like it -- it gets even better with practise, but still, I usually don't come from it." Julie bit her lower lip. "You know... I kinda start to forget what your pussy tastes like... I'd like to remind myself."

Nina's breath caught again for a moment. "A-alright. I'd like that."

"Mmmh, yes." Julie gave her a horny smile again that by itself got Nina's heart pumping. She crawled up to Nina's head and gave her a quick kiss. "What would you like? I want to hear it from you." she said with a low voice.

"I'd like you to eat me out... please." the last word coming out more pleadingly than Nina had intended.

"How could I refuse, if you ask so nicely, little princess? But how would you like me to do it?" She gazed deeply into Nina's eyes. "Do you want me to be a clean, good girl...? Or do you want me to be dirty?"

Nina swallowed. "I want you to be dirty."

"If you say so... then I have no choice..." Julie said innocently. "Come to the edge of the mattress, then I have better access"

Nina sat up and quickly scooted to the bed's edge and spread her legs, as Julie got off the mattress and kneeled next to the bed between Nina's dangling calves. Julie took in the sight like an ample buffet. She slowly pushed Nina's skirt up to the height of her belly button and started licking and kissing Nina's left knee and worked her way up the sweaty thigh towards the area of her desire. "God, you have amazing legs." she mumbled.

Nina laid back and closed her eyes in anticipation, her breathing quickening again. Then Julie's tongue reached her outer labia that she started to lick like her favourite ice cream.

Nina's breath hitched as Julie circled around her outer lips before she suddenly plunged her tongue deep into Nina's pussy and moaned at the taste. She held nothing back and sloppily licked as deep as she could before sucking and tonguing Nina's clit. "Oh fuck, you are good!" groaned Nina. Julie just moaned into her vagina in approval.

Now alternating between Nina's clit and deeper dives, Julie's fingers reached for the small red crystal covering Nina's butthole and started gently pulling on the handle and teasing her butt, which let Nina's breaths grow even choppier.

Julie let her tongue briefly leave Nina's pussy and circled her butthole a few times, while still stimulating it by moving around. Then she returned to Nina's pussy and started a crescendo lasting a few minutes that left Nina panting and moaning, and culminated as she gently nibbled on her clit and Nina came hard.

The world grew dim in Nina's eyes for a few moments as wave after wave washed over her shuddering body originating from the singular source of pleasure that were her clit and Julie's tongue.

Julie kept licking her gently through her orgasm that just prolonged and intensified the waves even further. After almost half a minute, Nina stopped shuddering and let out a deep, satisfied moan, not capable of anything more coherent.

Julie rose from Nina's pelvis and purred "Mmmh, you taste amazing. We need to repeat that sometime."

Nina made a noise of vague agreement. Julie slowly licked her lips, still wet from Nina's juices.

"Are you ready to eat me out, just as good as I did you?" she asked.

"Uh huh" confirmed Nina, still in a daze, not attempting to move.

"Good girl. Keep laying there, I'll just come up and sit on your face..."

Nina moaned at that prospect and watched with half opened eyes as Julie got on the bed again and kneeled over Nina's head, careful not pull on the blonde mane framing it. Nina gazed up between Julie's tanned thighs at the thoroughly wet pussy waiting for her. Her mouth opened slightly in anticipation, just as Julie's labia.

She smiled down on Nina. "Give it to me good, will you?" With that she slowly lowered her pelvis and placed her pussy onto Nina's waiting mouth.

Nina had never licked a girl before, but she knew what she had to do. The scent of pure lust almost overwhelmed her, and she could not take it slowly like Julie had -- she just had to taste her right now.

Nina greedily plunged her tongue deep into Julie's wet folds, licking and sucking as hard as she could and dared to. On the outside, Julie tasted salty and a bit sour, with a hint of sweetness. The deeper she explored, the more prominent got a somehow metallic taste. She could not get enough of it.

"Oh yeah! Like that!" Julie moaned loudly and started to softly ground her pussy into Nina's face.

Nina kept licking as if her life depended on it and moaned with lust.

"Keep going! You are doing great!" sighed Julie, looked over her shoulder and nodded with a smile.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself. You are safe." she assured Nina, who did not understand or really care in the moment. But then she gasped into Julie's pussy and momentarily stopped licking, as she felt someone caressing her thighs that still hung over the side of the bed. Someone else was in here with Julie and Nina! The guy probably! The caressing intensified and suddenly there was a tongue at her outer labia, softly circling and stimulating.

Nina could not help but moan loudly. Someone licked her and she hadn't even seen his face before! Let alone talked to him or asked his name! She was such a whore right now and she loved it.

"You enjoy that, don't you? Keep going, my naughty little princess." Julie's horny smile audible in her tone. With that, she reached behind with her left hand and started playing with Nina's boob, while she grabbed onto Nina's head and hair with the right and shoved her face firmly into her pussy.

Nina grunted and kept licking, fully immersed in Julie's taste and smell, but now her attention was split between Julie and the unknown man who took care of her downstairs. Wow, and he knew what he was doing too! He kept ramping up and then slowly inserted a finger into her to massage the inside of her canal. At the same time, he started playing and teasing with her butt plug, too. The sensations kept washing over Nina and almost overwhelmed her. She moaned and panted, muffled by Julie's pussy.

Julie started to climb the hill, moaning increasingly loudly and mumbling "Yeah. Yeah. Keep going! Keep going!"

Nina kept giving her all and got closer to climaxing, too, but then the tongue and fingers suddenly vanished from her pussy and butt. At first, she didn't realise what was happening, but then she felt something pressing against and slowly and carefully entering her pussy -- something that was quite a bit thicker than a finger.

Nina groaned into Julie's pussy again. She could hardly believe it! She was fucked by someone she had not even seen yet! He... he didn't even wear a condom! Nina could clearly feel the texture of his dick. She was having unprotected sex with a total stranger! Curiously, Nina wasn't scared at all, just exhilarated. This was so naughty! If anyone of her friends and family even caught a whiff of this happening, they'd be shocked!

He slowly kept pushing further into her and stretched her slightly until his hips met her pelvis and he was fully inserted. Nina thought she heard a soft groan and the words "Shit, you are tight!" but they were rather dampened by Julie's thighs.

The guy held still for the moment and Nina enjoyed the feeling of her vagina slowly adapting to the dick inside her, while continuing to lick Julie, who still built up to her orgasm.

It was a nice cock, to whoever it belonged -- not too long, but with a nice girth to it.

After a few intense moments, the guy started to slowly pull out until just the tip remained inside of her, then pushed his way back in. Very slowly at first, but increasingly vigorous, the guy started to hump her. Waves of pleasure and warmth pulsated again in Nina's lower body and led her to moan loader than ever, even though she was still muffled.

Then Julie finally reached her climax and screamed out her pleasure, while keeping ahold of Nina's hair and rubbed her pussy over Nina's lower face, as her entire body shuddered and shivered. More fluid flowed from Julie's pussy, already drenched by spit and her own moisture. Nina licked it up greedily. It tasted different then Julie's pussy before -- sweet and sour, but more on the sweeter side. It also tasted like pure sex and triggered something primal in Nina. She rapidly climaxed, her pelvic muscles clamping around the guys dick, who audibly groaned, as he slowed down his movements to let the shuddering Nina ride out her orgasm alongside Julie.

After about twenty seconds, Nina began to perceive the world her again and looked up at the sweaty and satisfied face of Julie.

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers
12