The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was this seriously the first time you ate out a girl? You are entirely too good for that!" she remarked. "Now" she grinned, "Are you ready to see your second partner for today?"

Nina nodded wordlessly. How would the guy look like?

Julie slowly lifted her thigh and turned to no longer sit astride Nina's face and block the view of the man in front of her. Nina gasped.

"Then let me introduce you to Steve." said Julie, broadly grinning.

Nina gazed into the clean-shaven face of Steve, who wore nothing but a knowing smile, his erect dick still inside of Nina. She could not help but admire his lean and well-defined upper body and started to chuckle at the absurdity of her situation.

She had wondered whether she'd get Steve to share her bed at some point and had not expected for her wish to be fulfilled this rapidly!

Steve apparently understood where her chuckling was coming from and simply said with timbre in his voice.

"Hey Nina! May I say that you look particularly fetching right now?"

A bit self-consciously, Nina touched her hand to her face and came back with traces of the thin, milky ejaculate Julie had squirted onto it. She was sweaty all over, her hair was a mess from Julie grabbing onto it. She was still slightly out of breath, flushed and the lower half of her face was covered by Julie's fluids.

"You think so? Still, I should probably go and clean myself up some."

"Oh no." interjected Julie with a naughty expression on her face. "No, you shouldn't. Let me also introduce you to a delightful rule of full member parties: No one goes and cleans themselves up in between. Everyone stays messy until we are done. If you happen to be covered in cum... well" she quickly bent down and licked some of her ejaculate off Nina's face. "-then it'll stay that way till the end -- unless someone licks it off." she finished, gazing deeply into Nina's wide eyes.

"Oh wow" Nina simply said with a small voice and Steve chuckled. "You are laying it on thick, Julie."

"Yeah, I do." she purred without breaking eye contact with Nina. "And she loves every moment of it."

"You look perfect for what is to come, Nina. You are not done yet."

12