The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
F/mf private club which uses young staff for sex.
3.9k words
4.4
7.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

The young guy, in the clutches of the four buxom older women who were having seemingly very little difficulty wheeling him through the hallways of the clubhouse, was wide-eyed and skittish. Many were in the period after their inductions before they became accustomed to things, when the true nature of the Club, it's members, and the poor young things they lure in as employees, becomes obvious to them. It usually took three or four days before they began to meekly accept their new roles as sexual playthings disguised as summer staff, and if their resistance held out longer, then the ladies would just spend that much more time breaking their wills.

The young man, Robert, flitted his eyes from side to side. When he saw a young staff member pass, he stared at them, begging for help with his wide frightened eyes. He had to use his eyes, as his mouth was gagged. He was strapped to what seemed like a heavily modified cargo trolley, with a layer of soft padding he had been pressed into, which acted to fit like a seal around his body. Straps kept him sunk into this cool textured material, and ensured every inch of him was immobilized for all practical intent. The young charges rarely looked up at him, and when they did they did so nervously and fleetingly, not wanting to draw the attention of the four women escorting him. In their eyes he saw a deep, resigned vacancy... mixed with pity.

Always, somewhere, were the lurid sounds of sex. Close by, or distant, moans and grunts, screams of ecstasy or frustration could be heard. There was no escaping from it. As the words 'no escape' crossed his mind, he felt a cold sensation sink down into his stomach, as if he'd swallowed an ice cube. Somewhere up ahead, he heard the rising cries of a girl in the throes of orgasm. They grew louder, and louder, until at last with an almighty wrenching scream, the noise began to die down, soon drowned out by

"Here we are, time for the next part of your induction Robert!" quipped the blonde woman, Edith, as she wheeled him in. A larger brunette, Clara, had entered first, smiling knowingly through lidded eyes at Robert as he was pushed in. She placed a hand on his shoulder which was undoubtedly meant to look comforting, but the grip made its message clear as did every other aspect of life here at the Club -- 'we are in control'.

The trolley was followed by the redhead Judie, and the black haired Marjorie. Judie made sure to busy herself with his straps as he was wheeled in front of a white curtain surrounded by studio lights. The floor had a spongy mat onto which the trolley was rolled, and for a moment he wondered what its purpose could be. He could hear ragged breathing, and the hushed voices of several women, and his nerves began to rise.

Then, as the curtain was pulled back, the source of that scream from earlier was revealed. A girl, in a trolley much like his, was breathing in sharply, her hair matted, her body sheening with a layer of perspiration. He tried not to stare, not wanting to contribute any further to her embarrassment, but she seemed to be verging on unconsciousness and seemingly was barely aware of her surroundings.

Now, he truly began to panic, tugging at his restraints with newly acquired fear-induced adrenaline.

"Now, now, don't you worry dear," hushed Judie the redhead, cooing into his ear as she lecherously played a hand across his chest, tickling softly and playing with his nipple, her actions decidedly in contrast to her words, "just you relax, we just need to get a photo for your ID card!"

He looked at her in mild confusion for a moment, before realisation set in. He looked further to his side and saw the plethora of recording equipment -- far beyond the single camera that would be needed for something so simple. Video and audio recorders from multiple angles were staged around the perfectly lit curtained room.

Shaking his head in denial, she merely grinned, and played a finger across his lips.

"All in your contract sweetie, I'm sure you know that, after all you did read it before you signed it, right?"

Robert's lips tingled at Judie's touch. The other women were adjusting the lights, while the two women who had been there previously wheeled the girl out of the room. The purpose of the mat on the floor was now obvious, as he saw the puddle of sweat and cum she had produced during her torture. He now recognized her from their induction day... Sarah, that was her name. Robert could still remember how Sarah had tried to climb out a window, somehow managing to make the jump to the roof-high window ledge, before being dragged back in and subdued...

Marjorie, the raven haired woman, appeared at his other side from behind him and shocked him from his recollection.

"Now, if you're a good boy and do as we say, we can take you to lunch and let you have a shower. Trust me, after this you'll be needing one..." her jet black eyes pierced into his as he stared back, nervous.

Judie, the redhead, took on the role of good cop by tracing a finger down his neck possessively. "Now I know Robert here will be a good boy for us..."

Marjorie let her hand run down his front to the skimpy, silken panties that were all he had been given to wear, and let her fingers delicately encircle his cock. "Doesn't matter... in the end, we always get what we want."

With that, Marjorie kissed him over his gag, and slowly rubbed his cock through the delicate, silky material. Judie let her tongue lash at his ear as she pinched a nipple, tweaking it playfully. Staring ahead, his eyes furrowing, Robert groaned in frustration as he saw the brunette Clara already filming, a blinking red light on multiple devices letting him know his molestation was being captured for posterity, and no doubt, the enjoyment of many women here at the club who would view it later... or were possibly even watching it live, even as they toyed with slaves of their own.

Edith, the blonde, tied a final strap over his forehead, forcing his head to stare directly forwards. He tried to twist his head to either side, but a strong pair of fingers on his chin was a not-too- subtle warning that he should simply submit to what she wanted. Defeated, he swallowed and felt the last shred of agency be robbed from him, even as his silken panties were teased down, while his cock throbbed to full prominence and tented them outwards.

Edith, the blonde, sank to her knees and breathed softly over his cock, close enough that the warmth of her breath sank into the material and lingered for a moment. Marjorie held his cock up between her middle and forefinger, and Edith let her lips delicately tease over the material. Groaning already, Robert's waist tightened, but he found the material he was in, tilted back just enough to keep him sunk into it, plus the straps holding him in place, prevented any kind of movement whatsoever. Despite the urge to push his cock forwards and outwards in response to this treatment... he couldn't.

Marjorie looked up into his eyes with a cruel glint, and tickled the underside of his cock-head through the panties as Edith's soft lips just brushed against the tip which, held aloft by Marjorie, was kept perfectly still by his immobilization. His fingers flexed and his toes curled in their bonds, but were similarly immovable. The true, unfiltered cruelty of what was happening became all too apparent to him in that moment, and he began to groan behind the gag with realisation.

"Aww, poor thing," Judie said softly, kissing at his cheek, even as she traced her fingers delicately under his arms and made him grunt with ticklish frustration into his gag, "not to worry, it'll all be over soon."

Now finished setting up the recording equipment, Clara took up the position Marjorie had been in at Robert's other side. "Don't bother trying to fight it, dear, how many of our staff do you think we've taken through this room... do you think any of them had a chance?"

Robert wasn't giving up yet, however. Wincing his eyes, with sheer mental focus, Robert began to force himself to think unsexy thoughts. He forced images of the worst things he could imagine to the front of his mind. Slowly but surely, despite their best efforts, his erection began to wilt.

"Hmmm..." Marjorie tutted, and stood up in front of him, "looks like he's determined not to make this easy."

"Oh if only..." Marjorie mused, tracing a finger down her own cheek in mock thought, past her silky black hair, "if only there were some way..."

She continued tracing her finger down, until it was playing with the lip of her low-cut shirt, and she slowly began to let it dive down, playing in and out of her impressive cleavage.

"If only I knew something no boy could resist..." she said softly, and curled her finger ever so slowly around the rim of her shirt before slowly but irresistibly tugging it down.

He tried, tried so hard not to watch, but it was as if she could read his mind. She had undoubtedly done this dozens, if not hundreds of times. Thousands, perhaps. She was beyond experienced, she was a master. The other three resumed their efforts in earnest, Clara and Judie licking his ears while moaning softly into them, breathing huskily down his neck, as they toyed with his nipples and chest, fingers gliding delicately across his stomach and around his sensitive waist line. Edith on the other hand had freed his cock from its silken prison and was cupping the tip of his cock in her mouth, flitting her tongue across and beneath the tip like a writhing serpent.

Robert bit his lip, trying to force his eyes closed, but each time his animalistic curiosity forced them open as Marjorie bared her massive breasts. Freed from their confinement, they were even bigger than he had thought, and like so many of the other women at the Club they had already been the largest he had ever seen outside of internet pornography. She cooed softly, delicately tracing a fingertip around her nipple until it hardened, then pinched it, gasping breathily. The images in his head were now at war with what was before his very eyes, and reality was easily winning out. Throbbing back to full erection, he was in fact soon harder than he could ever remember being. His cock was achingly stiff, his heart racing to keep it so.

"That's much better..." Marjorie said approvingly, licking her lips with satisfaction, "poor boy... no one can resist tits like these..." she tittered to herself and kneeled down next to Edith.

"Now remember," Judie added delightedly between licks, devouring the poor boys ear, "make a nice lovely face for us when you do eventually cum. After all, that's what you're going to look like most of the time when you're here, so that's what we need to put on your ID!"

"Mmmm, yeah, I bet you make the most adorable expression when we finally tip you over the edge..." Clara remarked, before diving in like a vampire to kiss and suck on his exposed neck.

"And those adorable little whimpers! Oh I can just tell you're going to do very well here at the Club," Edith said, momentarily allowing Robert's cock to slurp free, a trail of bubbly saliva sagging between his head and her lips, "once you accept your situation, of course."

Robert groaned and screwed his eyes shut, trying to ignore what they were saying, a flickering flame of resistance still glowing within him... but he could feel their hands, their tongues, their words, all acting to suffocate it, it was as if they were trying to reach within him and snuff it out.

"Oh don't worry, I know you don't believe us yet... but really, all our assistants do eventually enjoy their time here. Even if they don't want to admit it..." Clara continued, and tweaked his nipple like the dial on an old radio.

"Even if they never admit it... even if they never accept it... it doesn't matter. They're helpless either way. They can't leave until we let them, and as long as they're here they have no choice but to submit to us... until we let them leave... IF we ever let them leave..." at that, Marjorie began tickling the back of Robert's balls, causing his eyes to shoot open and him to grunt in sheer frustration. The trolley shook with his frustrated efforts to wriggle free, and above all, to escape that maddening sensation on his oh-so-sensitive sack.

"Oh my! What a reaction! A lot of you poor boys are so ticklish... so delightfully sensitive, and yet they never find that out! They go their whole lives never knowing the depths of sheer hedonistic suffering their bodies are capable of... what a shame..." Marjorie mused, as casually as if she were describing the weather, as she methodically tickled his rapidly shrinking balls with mechanical precision that could only be the product of years, decades of experience.

"Oh oh, no no no, no escape for you," Edith slurred around his cock, as she wrapped her forefinger and thumb around the base of his balls and prevented them from retreating any further. While allowing her to slurp on the head of his cock more freely, this had the added effect of tightening the skin for Marjorie's wicked black nails, which seemed to delight in the sheer suffering they were inflicting.

All the while, Clara and Judie were whispering into Robert's ears amid the onslaught of the sexual assault below. "Give in", "Don't fight it", "Stop resisting", "Cum for us". Like a devil on either shoulder with no angel in sight, Robert shrieked into his gag as Marjorie took over for Edith, but rather than using her mouth, she merely used her five fingertips to drag up his cock delicately over and over, in a maddening and utterly frustrating tease. Edith merely watched the woman at work for a while, before she moved below to lash at his balls with her hot, wet tongue, sucking them into her mouth so she could more thoroughly torture them within a sloshing cave from which they could not escape.

"Poor boy", continued Judie, reaching down to tickle at his sensitive sides, pinching his waist softly but intently, "sweet little thing, you can't escape us, you're here forever..."

"You know we're right", Clara reinforced, building on Judie's poisonous words, dripping into his ears like honey, "you never stood a chance, from the moment you got on that bus you were doomed..."

Robert remembered being on the bus, driving for hours as one young assistant-to-be after another were taken on board, before setting off into the wilderness where they'd never, ever be found. He remembered now how those women on the bus had smiled at them, had seemed so nice, so kind... and had done everything they could to put them all at ease... to help spring the trap.

"You belong to us now", "Good boy", "Just listen and obey", "Don't resist", "Don't fight the feelings", their words soaked into his brain like a sponge, so weakened was his mental resistance already.

He was so close now, he could feel it, a volcanic load of cum in the base of his cock that felt like it could melt through steel. With no way to move, though, he had no way to bring about his own climax. As Marjorie's fingertips deftly glided down his now soppy, soaking cock, picking up a little pre-cum with every pass to make each subsequent stroke more lubricated, it felt like she was literally dragging his orgasm out of him. Slowly, painfully slowly, he edged closer and closer to the inevitable cliff, and yet it was taking so long! His brain was screaming at him to jerk off, but his body simply could not comply. He was at war with himself.

"Now", Marjorie announced proudly, and swooped down, swallowing his cock down to the base, before pursing her lips as tight as she could and slowly dragging herself up to the tip, swirling her tongue around it wildly all the way, before coming free with an audible pop, "THAT is how a cock should look!"

She left it bobbing, throbbing with need, in the air, glistening with a mix of her saliva and a now steady stream of pre-cum glistening and weeping, much like the tears now flowing freely from his eyes from sheer unadulterated need.

Robert screamed in frustration, a primal, guttural scream which left his throat feeling raw. The four women paid him no heed as his entire body, his whole being, throbbed. He felt waves of electricity coursing through his body as his orgasm, so close, remained bubbling just on the edge. Molten cum bubbled away just behind the head of his cock, demanding to be set free, but remaining trapped inside, leaving him squealing with pitiful desire.

"It's a good thing he's strapped in," mused Judie, not taking her eyes off his cock, "he'd probably hurt himself."

"Wonderful work as always Marjorie!" Edith congratulated Marjorie, "Grab the camera would you dearie?" she added, also unwilling to take her eyes off of his glistening, desperate member.

Judie dutifully let go of Robert's neck for a moment, collecting a camera from a nearby tray, which underlined the total lack of necessity with the dozen or so redundant cameras already pointed at him.

"A few dozen snaps and we'll pick the best looking one, what say?" she tittered, before beginning to take pictures of his cock from every angle.

His fingers crushed against the soft, flexible, elastic material he was bound in, to no avail. He wanted to rip his arms free, and in fairness, he was so desperate that even his slight body might have been able to manage it had he been able to gain any purchase. He hyperventilated through his nose as he felt a thick, syrupy glob of pre-cum bubble out of his tip, landing on the mat below with an audible splat, as his whole cock throbbed in the air powerfully.

"Oh my, did you get that on camera?" asked Clara.

"Of course!" Judie reported gleefully.

Marjorie was careful to use only a feather-soft touch on his cock, knowing how close he was to orgasm, to reposition his cock again and again. Her thumb remained planted on the base of his cock, which kept his erection throbbing painfully, but prevented any kind of orgasmic release.

At last, Judie smiled and brought the camera up to Robert's face.

"Now sweetie, at last, it's the moment I'm sure you've been looking forward to!"

Robert merely breathed heavily through his nose, drooling slightly around the gag. His eyes were starting to have trouble focusing on anything in particular.

"When they bring you over the edge, I want a nice lovely expression on that face of yours, okay dear?" Judie explained further, as Clara and Edith took up position at either side of his body.

"That's right boy, a nice O-face for us. When you cum, I want you to let all those worrisome thoughts of escaping, of resisting, just melt away..." Clara said gently into his ear.

"A lovely, cum-drunk boy who accepts his place, that's what we want to see. Not this angry boy who think he knows better than us... we want to see your lovely sweet face in pure bliss!" Edith added, kissing his cheek affectionately.

With that, Edith and Clara set about tweaking, pinching and massaging every sensitive spot they'd discovered on his body in this latest bout of pleasure-induced torture, while feeding a non-stop mantra of defiance-crushing venom into his weak and vulnerable mind through his oh-so-sensitive ears.

Judie leaned in close, ensuring she had his face framed perfectly.

And Marjorie, with practiced skill, grasped his cock in a way that felt better than he could even have done himself. She frigged his cock viciously, hand a blur as her fingers squeezed just enough to shuckle his foreskin with every stroke, a staccato of wet slops being the soundtrack to his inevitable demise.

His throat tightened as he gurgled with unabashed orgasmic bliss, the long awaited release now so close. Marjorie's tits pressed up against him, and she shook them invitingly, jiggling them with every movement of her hand. Her other hand had snaked its way between her legs, and soon she was adding the slick sounds of her masturbation and her overly enthusiastic moans to his grunted bliss.

12