The Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy, good boy, cum for us, cum, cum now, cum" the vixens at his sides insisted, demanded, commanded... and he obeyed. The brain has its limits, and they had found his, as they always did. His whole face slackened and his mouth gaped around the gag, a long, protracted groan of utter vacance rang out as his cum jetted out into the warm, wet embrace of Marjorie's breasts. She merely licked her lips, hungrily, delighting in yet another victory, another defeated victim, another notch on her belt. Her hands were simply irresistible.

Judie snapped dozens of pictures, and wound up with a hundred or more.

"There we go, all done!" she announced, and placed the camera back on the tray.

The four then closed in, cooing and softly pampering him, using a cool cloth to wipe away his sweat. In that moment, he felt their four bodies envelop him, encompass him, and he sank into their warm embrace. Whatever resistance had remained within him had cracked, was snuffed out in the lack of oxygen their four-way smothering embrace resulted in. He sobbed into their arms, overwhelmed in so many ways, not least by the mind-melting orgasm he had just been forced through.

All the while, they kept whispering sweet nothings to him, just as they had been to Sarah before. Their conditioning would take weeks, if not months to fully take hold, but early moments like this were crucial in breaking down a supplicant's will. In moments like this they would be forced to accept just how helpless they were, that the women of the Club could and would do anything they wanted to them, and that defiance of any kind was not only useless, pointless, and futile, but ultimately self-defeating.

For a while after, they just held him there, until eventually Marjorie looked at her phone. "Still time for some lunch, I think this boy deserves it. And that shower we promised..."

Robert let out a muted little mewl at the idea of some food, feeling utterly drained of energy.

"And as for that shower I promised, well you know, I think I could use a shower too. How about you girls?"

They all laughed, and Robert felt a cold chill down his spine.

"Yes Marjorie I think I could go for a shower, it has been a long day so far... We should all share one. What do you think Robert?"

He tried to speak through the gag, mumbling his protests, until a blindfold went over his eyes. "Mmmmh! MM-MMH!" he groaned, but all he got in return was the delighted chuckles of the women he would no doubt be seeing more of.

12