The Club FtM/CisMale

Story Info
FtM gets raped and kidnapped by cis guy.
4.2k words
4.47
11.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by a post op trans man.

.

.

I lingered outside the bathroom. Music around me droned in from the short dimly lit hallway of the club. Taking in measured breaths, I tried to calm my racing heart, blinking my eyes and then covering them.

"Please let me enjoy this," I whisper to myself.

Someone presses a joint to my lips, and I instinctively draw in and then out on a cough. My eyes snap open and make contact with rich brown eyes, taking in a handsome face, I smile. Pressing my lips back to the filter of the joint, I draw in again with a more purposeful pull. Out again with a slight slouch to my shoulders now.

"Hi," I mumble out before he's pressing wet lips on mine. In the time it takes for his lips to reach mine, I find my eyes closed tightly and my heart racing once again. Pressing back, begging to let myself enjoy this, I open my mouth slightly in a soft sigh, the stranger's tongue plunging in between my teeth and pressing against my tongue. Licking back hesitantly, I feel a smile press into my lips, something dangerous crosses my mind as I hold onto the stranger's jacket.

We stood there, licking into eachothers mouths, as my legs became weaker, I clutched onto him tighter, joint all but forgotten on the ground as the stranger holds my head tilted back by my short hair. I could feel the wetness between my thighs but ignored it for the sweet taste of this man's lips. Knowing this wasn't something I would normally do just made it more exciting.

He pressed me against the wall more firmly, withdrawing from our kiss, his hand coming to rest on my throat as he watched another man walk by. Clear possession radiating from him.

'This one's mine,' or maybe rather something more obscene, as he whispers in my ear in a hushed tone "into the bathroom" before pulling away. I hesitate and begin my retreat, but before I can get farther than an inch away, the stranger's hand is tightening on my throat, pinning me to the wall.

"Did I ask?" is the only thing I can hear, and then nothing but the sound of my heart pounding in my ears.

In a moment of blind panic, I grab uselessly at his wrist and move to knee him, but he's already descending onto me. Biting cruelly at my lips as he thrusts his knee between my thighs.

"Oh, but you were acting such the whore a minute ago." He mocks as he forces me towards the men's bathroom door by my throat. The stranger drags me into the bathroom. As soon as I open my mouth to say something, anything really, he was already closing my jaw and covering my mouth. A muffled gasp escaping but being heard by no one. As I'm shoved face first into a bathroom stall wall, I realize I'm fucked, but he's already turning me around and once again attacking my lips. His one hand travels down my chest as his other sits snugly on my throat. As the stranger's hand reaches my pants, he pushes his hand into my boxers, feeling over my hairy mound.

"What a nice surprise." Is bitten into my lips. As I gasp out a "stop." He's shoving his tongue back into my mouth. Something in me breaks when I feel a thick finger at my already wet entrance, I find myself almost moaning as my eyes shut tightly. The man breaks away from my lips and grabs at my face with the hand once on my throat, holding my head tilted up to look him in the face as my eyes shoot open.

"Eyes on me." He growls as we make eye contact, forcing two large fingers into me. My head is spinning, a short gasp leaves me, and I'm once again scrambling to grab at his wrists to stop this. Grabbing at the hand in my pants, trying to pull his hand out and pressing the other into his chest. He stood sturdy. He laughed darkly, and something in my chest tightened at the same time as I felt my pussy clench onto the strangers fingers. All the while holding eye contact with this man. His grin widens as he removes his hand. He's pulling my pants down before I can react to my brief freedom, my hips hardly holding onto the baggy jeans and my boxers going with. The man pulls the front of my shirt over my head, catching a good look at my chest, flat with pale scars. He looks further down, placing his hand on my throat to pin me to the wall as he takes in the sight of my curly wet mound.

My thighs are shaking as he cups my pussy in his free hand harshly, bringing his face close to mine, "you're one nasty whore."

I'm ruined when he kisses at my lips sweetly, then with brutal force as he lifts me onto my tiptoes by my neck. He pinches my T dick between two cruel fingers, twisting and making me whine into his mouth. He releases me suddenly, and my knees buckle when my feet settle on the floor. A firm hand pushes harshly onto my shoulder, knocking me down onto my knees as the stranger takes a step back.

"Please don't do this." I whisper as he's pulling out his cock. I know it's useless, but I push at his hips weakly when he presses his leaking member to my lips.

"Open like a good slut." He says. He grins when I hesitantly open my mouth, then shoves a thumb between my molars to keep my mouth open. I clench my thighs as his cock slips past my lips and onto my tongue, tasting his salty release. He's thrusting in, and my lips catch on my teeth as he uses my mouth, the tang of blood and cum on my tongue mixing together. "What a pretty sight."

The stranger grunts as he presses more of his cock into my mouth effectively gagging me and my soft cries. His thrusts become wet as I begin to drool down my chin, his member reaching the back of my throat, choking me. I grab at the man's legs as he slows, hoping for a break in the treatment, but then he's pushing more of his length into my mouth. My eyes snap open as I look up, tears springing to them, and a look of panic crosses my face. He removes his thumb from between my molars.

"Just take it in like a good toy." Before pushing into my throat completely. Something in me must be broken because I find myself moaning around the thick and heavy cock in my throat, tears streaming down my face, looking up at that devilish smile and those mesmerizing eyes. Trying to breathe through my nose and swallow around the intrusion, I find myself clutching at the stranger's pants desperately, searching for purchase, only effective at revealing more of the man's hairy legs. Pulling out of my abused throat, a string of saliva connecting me from my lip to his cock breaks as the man grabs me by my bicep, throwing me down onto my stomach. Looking back as he mounts me from behind, I feel his cock head brush at my entrance, already soaked and needy for attention. At some point my body had produced lubrication.

For my violation. He didn't have to say anything for me to know he knew. The look on his face was enough to tell he was beyond amused. The stranger's hand reaches up and pins me down by the back of my neck, pressing my face into the tile of the bathroom floor. I could still hear the music leaking in from the hall outside, but I was more focused on the sound of this man's breathing, harsh exhales from behind me. The man is pushing his thick cock into me as I gasp out, nothing but a silent plea for more as my eyes roll back. The wet sound of my pussy and his cock sliding together as he bottoms out with a sharp thrust of his hips, a wet slap echoing in my ears as I cry out. As he's pulling out and then thrusting right back in, I realize how good it feels to be filled in such a brutal way, the pain and pleasure coming together to make my pussy leak, dripping from my clit onto the floor. Loud slaps of his hips colliding with mine fill the air along with small little gasps and moans from my lips.

He grunts into my ear "Such a tight fucking whore."

Feeling myself clench tighter around his cock. I bite my lip to keep the sounds in but it's useless as another moan pops out when he grinds his hips into me, hilted to the bottom I feel his seed enter me while he moans from above me. At the realization of what has just happened I feel my pussy clench even tighter before I'm cuming on this stranger's cock. Milking him with rhythmic pulses of pleasure. I feel my eyes begin to droop as I feel the man pull out slowly, his cum leaking from my abused hole onto my clit, then to the floor.

All I hear before I pass out is his rumbling voice whispering into my ear, "Should I take you home or leave you here for another man?"

Waking to the smell of musty basement and the feel of a stiff mattress below me, I slowly open my eyes. Looking up, I see pipes running from the ceiling down the wall. From the wall, pipes disappear into the floor, but what catches my attention is the sight of rope wrapped around the pipes, then wrapped around my still numb wrists. Pulling at the rope with shaky arms, the pipes rattle. Looking around in a panic, I check to see if I'm alone in what appears to be a small, thrown together room. Once I've confirmed that I'm alone, for now, I start my mental check.

The first thing that I notice after my bound wrists is the feeling of wetness between my thighs. Clenching my legs together, I feel the wet slick that has slowly leaked out of me and the resulting wet spot beneath my butt.

I was completely naked, tied to a mattress on the floor, dripping cum from my cunt. Memories flood back of a brown eyed man above me, staring deep into me as he took from me. The door to my small room rattles as the door creaks open loudly. Panic and fear are already racing through my head as I watch the stranger enter the room. He closes the door behind him without turning away.

We make eye contact as I lift my head and pull at my bindings. "Let me go."

He's laughing at me when he says, "But you belong to me now."

Pulling violently at the rope, I begin to yell for help. He's descending upon me in seconds, fist in my cropped hair yanking my head back with one hand and choking me with the other. Effectively shutting me up. Grinning widely at me as I begin to cry.

"Poor puppy." He mocks. His grip in my hair releases as he bends down to whisper in my ear "Be a good whore and I might let you cum."

The stranger releases my throat and I pull in a deep shuddering breath trying to blink the tears from my eyes as I glare up at the man. He stares down at me with that sickening smile, tilting his head to the side as he inspects my face. The stranger settles himself between my legs before leaning down close to my face once again. As his lips meet mine, I try turning away, but he grabs harshly onto my jaw, forcing me into him. I bite just as harshly at the man's lips, drawing blood immediately, savoring the taste of my victory. My victory is short-lived as pain blossoms on my cheek, a strong hand connecting with my face as the man slaps me. Everything is spinning when I feel him lick into my mouth. As he's ravishing my mouth, licking at my teeth and trying to coax my tongue, I feel him grind against me. Renewing my previous struggle, I tug helplessly on my bindings and thrash beneath the stranger.

"No. No. No!" I'm suddenly being choked again, but with such an intensity that I fear for my life.

"Be a good little puppy, or else." I try to nod, to say something, but the edges of my vision are quickly fading as I choke. Once again, I feel oxygen rush into my lungs. Coughing and blinking rapidly before closing them, I stay still as I feel fingers roam over my chest. Fingers pinch at my nipples as another hand travels further, coming to a stop at my mound. The tears that had threated now flow freely. When I feel a tongue lick gently over my nipple, in a mockery of care, before the man is biting down on a mouth full of flesh, I cry out. I hear him laugh as fingers begin to part my pussy lips, revealing my swollen hole. Feeling more cum leaking out of me as the stranger prods at my abused opening with one hand while the other abuses the scars littering my torso with mean pinches and scratches of blunt nails. Plunging cruel and thick three fingers into me, the stranger twists his wrist slightly to rub his thumb against my clit as he crooks his fingers in me. My hips jolt as I attempt to pull my hands down to push the man away, but catching once again on the ropes wrapped tightly around my wrists. Accidentally grinding into this man's hand, I gasp at the spark of unwanted pleasure. A dirty taste of something good wrapped up in something awful. He's grinning again but all I can think about is the fingers thrusting into me and the dry thumb on the head of my clit rubbing soothing circles. Too much yet, not enough.

"That's a good puppy."

The man was crooking his fingers into me in just the right way to make my walls tighten and hips buck.

"Ahh!" A breathy gasp escapes me as I clench my thighs around the stranger, trying to close my legs. I twist and pull at my bindings as he thrusts his fingers into me faster, licking my lips demanding entrance. My mouth falls open as he forces another finger into me alongside the other three. Now, as four fingers thrust into me and my mouth is ravished, I feel my stomach tighten. An orgasm building quickly in me as the man focuses on my sweet spot, fingers rubbing my walls. I find myself rolling my hips down on the last few thrusts before I'm cumming. Slick and cum dripping down my cunt as my pussy tightens around the man's fingers in waves of pleasure. I'm moaning into his mouth. He bites at my lips, my eyes rolling back as the aftershocks of my forced orgasm rock through me. His insistent fingers are finally removed, just for him to press back into my wet cunt without remorse, this time with his cock. A wet hand grabs at my hip while the other grabs at my throat loosely. His hips thrust into me at a steady pace, creating a muted slapping sound. I can feel the cold zipper of his jeans on my ass but it was nothing compared to the intensity of pleasure pain ripping through my body. My back arches as I scream out in a mixture of horror and ecstasy. The aftershocks of my orgasm still lingering, making me tighter, wetter, and so sensitive. I could feel his chest touching mine before I realized he was talking, but I could hardly hear him over the sound of the blood rushing in my ears, the sound of skin on skin, and then the sound of my moans and cries. A cacophony of lewdness, only tipping me into a second orgasm. My body is still recovering from the first one as I sob loudly, body twisting and grinding into the fullness. The stranger's hips speed up, and snap with more force as I tighten around him again and again.

Something in me breaks as I start to beg, "Please don't..."

The pleasure to pain ratio is changing to more pain than pleasure when I suddenly feel a hand strike my face in a much more powerful blow than before.

My ears are ringing, but I can still hear him say, "'Don't' what? Don't stop?"

The man's hips snap into mine before he settles into a deep and slow thrust, grinding into the end of my channel. I've barely had another plea past my lips when he grabs my throat again, clenching tight. His cock pounds into me at an unforgiving and deep pace as he cuts off my air supply. The lack of oxygen only makes me wetter, lubing the way for my defilement once again, my slick and his cum mixing yet again. I'm gasping on nothing when I feel him release my throat. All I can focus on is the oxygen returning to my lungs once again. Then he's pinching at my fat clit, now wet and sticky from our combined fluids. I'm tipping over the edge once again. All it took was one touch to my sensitive bundle of nerves. My thighs are shaking, head thrown back moaning my pleasure to this stranger as he uses me. I feel warmth spread inside of me as he comes to a stop, fully sheathed inside of my dripping cunt. I'm too tired to fight back when he licks and kisses at my lips. As he's pulling out of my now ruined pussy I hear a quiet pop, and then the sensation of more cum leaking out of me. My hips give a futile roll as my clit jumps, and then the stranger's hand is coming down onto my clit in a mild slap.

"Such a good puppy." The man whispers into my ear. Then he's pulling away suddenly, buckling his pants back up. I'm still breathing heavily and writhing on the mattress when I hear the door open and shut. Left alone this time, awake. Left with the feeling of rapidly cooling wetness between my legs. The tears continue to roll down my face as I close my eyes.

There is a dryness to my mouth, like that of a drugged daze. My thoughts are coming in, in sluggish distorted images. Trying to piece together what has come of my life. Firstly, the club attack. This striking man who I kissed on my own volition, who then took from me in a way that I left only to fantasy. Secondly, the basement that I now find myself in and the resulting attack. This time, I find myself clean of all traces of bodily fluids, unbound laying on the now flipped mattress. A sweet taste on my lips alert me to the presence of chapstick, the smell of cedarwood in my hair, the feel of lotion on my palms. The stranger must have bathed me. An almost fond thought crosses my mind at the cedar sent. Slowly, I begin to lift myself up onto shaking hands and knees, then onto my feet as I step off of the bed. The floor is cold beneath my bare feet. As I stand fully, I feel a soreness within myself, an ache from too rough. I look to my wrists next, rubbing at the bruises there. Picking at the rope burn, fresh blood comes to the surface, and I revel in the pain. Scanning my environment, I find everything unchanged, except for the lack of rope and the now broken pipes.

Thinking about it, I hazily remember struggling with the stranger, a hand at my throat once again, but this time, a sharp prick is at the bend of my elbow and the words "I wouldn't have to do this if you were a good dog."

Looking from my wrists to my inner elbow, I see a small puncture wound and an irritated vein. I hesitate as I press at the mark there. There's so much pain in my body, yet all I can think about is brown eyes looking down at me. Those same eyes peer at me now, locking with mine as I lift my head to look at the open door. My whole body locks up, an instinctual response to run flooding my veins, but the memory of forceful sleep reminds me of the danger I am in.

"What do you want with me?" I demand of the stranger standing in the doorway, a lit joint hanging lazily between his lips. A grin rips his face in two as his eyes trail from mine to my bare chest and then lower. I grab at my chest desperately, shrinking in on myself as my knees knock together. "Stop it!"

He begins his approach, walking with confident strides towards me. The stranger is grabbing at my hair as my back collides with the wall, having stepped back without realizing it. He's pulling the joint from between his lips and presses his hand against the wall, effectively trapping me. Dark eyes peer deeply into my own as I feel the gentle brush of his lips against mine. The hand in my hair soothes down my head, down my neck, and settles at my nape. I know I'm not safe, but the sweet taste of pleasure rushes through me at the gentle treatment. There's something wrong with him. How could he hurt me then caress me? How could I enjoy it? My eyes shut as his lips press more firmly to mine, kissing me lightly before licking a small lick at the seam of my lips. I keep still as he peppers my lips with kisses and kitten licks, tasting the chapstick still lingering.

Once he's had his fill, he pulls back enough to say, "Good puppy, you're learning."

Feeling a thrill down my spine at the praise, I turn my head away. The man takes his opportunity to bite at my throat, sucking and leaving behind wet spots. The hand at my nape slides down my shoulder and to my mound, stopping briefly at a perky nipple. As the man's fingers find my clit, so does his mouth find my nipple. Lathering my nipple with his tongue and rubbing at my clit, I can't help but moan out. My once lax hands now reach up to grab at this stranger shirt, tugging slightly as he bites at my nipple. He pulls back and takes a drag of his joint before blowing it slowly in my face. He must feel my clit jump, as his grin widens into a smirk. He rubs more firmly at my clit and takes another drag, ash falling between us. The man cups my face with the hand holding the joint and opens my mouth before breathing smoke into my lungs. My legs shake, I slowly breathe in, accepting my fate. The stranger's smile fills me both with disgust and pleasure. My legs begin to give out beneath me as I breathe out. The stranger is right there to catch me as I slide down the wall, one hand still firmly placed between my legs. He discards his roach to the side before picking me up bridal style, my complaints going unheard. The man throws me onto the mattress and is quick to descend upon me.

12