The Club FtM/CisMale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands go to forcefully spread my legs before he stops and instead says, "Be a good whore and spread them."

I can feel the flush spreading up my face as I hesitantly open my legs, hoping for reprieve from his cruel punishment. I'm rewarded with a striking smile and then firm hands on my thighs as the man's face is shoved into my pussy. Gasping out, I try to move the man, but he's determined as he mouths and licks at my engorged clit. Gripping tightly to his hair, I can't help but gasp out in pleasure as he sucks on my clit mercilessly. He's pressing a finger into me, this time much slower and with a crook to his finger that has my cunt pulsing. The man is working that one finger in and out with increasing tempo that steadies out into a fast pace. I can hear the subtle wet noises coming from my pussy, the sound of my slick and his spit mixing inside of me. There's a whisper of teeth when the man sucks me in and licks firmly at my clit. I can't stop the jolt of my hips into his mouth or stop the way my clit twitches. I can feel his smirk pressing into me as he pushes a second finger into me. He already knows he doesn't have to stretch me so much. Why is he being so gentle now? With nothing in my head but pleasure and frustration, I grind my hips down, rocking into his tongue and further onto his fingers.

This must be what he wanted, me falling apart.

12