The Club Hunt Ch. 01

Story Info
Man owns a sexual fantasy resort.
4.5k words
4.37
7.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

I made a boatload of money in the tech field. I could go into detail, but you're not here for that shit. I bought a mansion with 50 acres of open fields and woods. I have turned the estate into a resort that specializes in fulfilling rich people's sexual fantasies. Sort of a Fantasy Island for people with "different" sexual fantasies. I built a staff of young, beautiful men and women who enjoy sex and being around money and other beautiful people. I have four different levels of my staff. I have the regular staff that runs a smooth resort without being noticed. I have dozens of young men and women who enjoy sex. There are three levels. The ones with a red band on their wrists may be looked at, but not touched. The next level is the yellow band. You may touch them all you want but may not have sex with them. The top level is green. These are the highest paid. You may do anything that does not inflict any actual harm to them. They are well trained and have seen almost everything. They are the heart of this resort. I am going to tell you some of our most interesting stories in the days ahead.

We had five individuals that requested the ability to hunt a beautiful woman and claim their prize. We have women that are up to the challenge, and we set it up. We had four men and one woman. We set it up so they could "kill" 2 trophies each.

On the day of the hunt, I brought the hunters together in a room full of trophy heads on the wall. "I want to go over the rules. Your rifles are paintball guns. They are good for maybe 50 yards. You will also have a small handgun if you need to finish them off. You are not to shot them in the head. To do so, even accidentally, would be disqualifying. Each of you will have a guide the help you with the transport of your "trophies" and to ensure nothing happens during the hunt that is dangerous. You may enjoy your trophy, and have pictures taken. The guide will tag your trophy and have it transported back here to be prepared for you. Your limit is 2. Any questions?" They were all excited and did not say anything.

"One more thing. Let me remind you. The guides are there to help you and protect the girls. If they report anything you do that they don't like, of if the girls report anything to me they don't like, you will meet Carlos Hernandez. He is the head of security, and you don't want to meet him or his team." They looked at each other, and I think the message was delivered.

"Let's go meet the "does." We walked down a hall into a big, bright room with sliding glass doors at the other end. There were 10 beautiful young women milling about, naked except for hiking boots. They each had a green band on their wrist. They got quiet as we entered the room.

"They will get a ten-minute head start. Then we will release you to the hunt. Here are your guides." Five big, muscular young men came in and one stood by each hunter, introducing himself. A crowd had developed on the veranda above to watch the beginning of the hunt.

"Here we go." I opened the double doors and went outside. Everyone followed me. I fired a starter pistol, and the girls began running. They headed for the woods and disappeared into them quickly. They had scattered into a wide pattern before they disappeared. They had apparently talked among themselves. There were 5 four-by-fours sitting by and horses for those that wanted one. A flatbed truck was standing by, with the engine running. At ten minutes I fired the gun, and everyone was off.

TOM

Tom was a successful car dealer. He had taken every other vacation he could think of and was completely bored. A friend had recommended the Club to him, and he quickly applied. Tom signed the agreement that included stiff penalties for violations that included huge financial fines and other unspecified penalties. He had already been through all the escorts and professionals he could stomach. He needed something different. The idea he could hunt real women, "shoot" them, display their bodies, and enjoy the fruits of his hunt made him excited enough to put up with any cost or rules. He rode horses his entire life, so he jumped on a horse and took off. The guide was behind him on a four-wheeler. Tom wasn't waiting for him. He would just have to catch up.

After a few minutes he arrived at the edge of the woods. The others were rushing headlong into the woods, but Tom paused. He had tracked real deer before, and he looked for tracks. They were not hard to find. Two had gone left together and he follow them. The others were heading more toward the middle, so he let them go by and walked the horse into the woods. If I were them, I would look for a place to hide. One hundred yards in he came to a clearing. He stopped before entering the clearing to watch. He saw her hiding behind a large tree on the other side of the clearing. He got off the horse and took out his rifle. He circled around to the side of her. He was pleased the guide had not followed him in too far. The noise of the machine would have alerted her. As he got closer, he could see her clearly. She was a young blonde in perfect shape. When he got to within twenty yards, she still hadn't seen her. He raised his rifle and shot her in the ass. The force of the shot knocked her over and she yelped. She then lay still. He had his first trophy. He walked over and looked at her closely. His guide walked up behind him.

"Beautiful trophy." He walked up and flipped her over. He pulled her by her leg into the clearing. She didn't move. "You need to mark your trophy."

"Mark my trophy?"

"Yes, you need to piss on her legs. That is how you mark her." He was surprised but got excited quickly. This place really added the extra touch. He took out his dick and pissed on her feet. She didn't move. WOW. "Do you want to take her now, or later?"

"Later. I have another kill to get." The guide put a tag on her ankle and called the meat wagon in. As they were getting going, he heard the truck coming. Tom decided to see that. The truck stopped in the clearing. Two large men got out and walked over to the guide. They talked for a minute, picked her up by the arms and legs and threw her onto the truck.

"Congratulations. You are the first with a kill." The guide climbed back on his four-wheeler, and they continued into the woods.

Tom could hear buggies and horses everywhere. He was going to have to get a little lucky this time. He decided to head for the end of the property. There was a high fence and he figured at least one would get there. He found a path near the fence and started following it. Again, the guide held back to lessen the noise. He stopped near another clearing. In the clearing sat a doe. She was breathing hard and was trying to catch her breath. He got down off the horse and walked into the clearing. She looked up when he came toward her. She was too tired and just sat there. He took the small pistol out and shot her in the stomach. She fell back over the rock and laid there. Her feet were sticking up over the rock, and she was laying behind it. He went around and picked up her head by the hair and admired her body. She was beautiful. It was time to claim his trophy. He pulled his dick out. Since he had her head in his hands, he suck it into her mouth. He fucked her until he came. She didn't move a muscle. These girls are good. The guide tagged her, and they waited for the truck. It has been a good day.

Page 2

LARRY

Larry had been to the club before. He really enjoyed fucking all the beautiful women he could. All he had to do was follow the rules, and he was willing to do that to get this. This hunt thing was something new. He was really excited about it. He made his money in manufacturing. He sold his business at the very top and was now just enjoying life. He took a buggy because he couldn't ride a horse. He and his guide started off. He saw the man on the horse go into the woods on the left. After riding for ten minutes, he came to a clearing. He decided he was never going to sneak up on anyone with that noisy machine. He parked it and began walking. The guide followed suit and they walked on. They followed a small trail until they saw a small clearing ahead. The guide pointed to a tree ahead. Larry saw a ladder standing on it. He pointed up, and Larry nodded. Good thing the guide had done that because as he climbed higher, he saw her sitting on a rock resting. She was 40 or 50 yards away. He had a clear shot, but he wanted to wait for her to stand up so as not to risk a headshot. He raided his rifle and waited. He didn't have long to wait. She looked around and stood up. As soon as she did, he fired. He hit her between her side and arm. It was not a kill, and she began running as soon as she recovered. He jumped down and followed her. She tired quickly and he got closer. When he was within 10 yards, he pulled out a pistol as she stopped and turned around. They looked each other in the eye as he shot her in the stomach. She crumpled to the ground.

"Great kill, sir." The guide came running up behind him. She was laying on her back with the shot splattered over her stomach. He spread her out on the ground. "She's a good one. Great breasts and a beautiful body. She'll make a great trophy. Are you ready to mark her?"

"Mark her?"

"Yes, you need to piss on her to mark her with your scent. Piss on her legs." Larry smiled. This game is getting better and better. He whipped his dick out and pissed all over her legs. She didn't move a muscle. The guide tagged her as the truck pulled up. The guys got out and threw her on the pile of the others.

They started walking until they came to the wall at the end of woods. The guide suggested walking along it for a while. They soon came upon a small clearing. There were a couple of fallen trees on the edge. As Larry looked at the area, he saw a dark shadow move under the trees. He pointed and quietly walked up to the trees. She was obviously hoping he wouldn't see her. He stooped down and looked inside the dark area. He saw two bright eyes staring at him. "Please come out. I don't want to accidentally hit you in the head." She slowly crawled out. Once she was completely out, Larry shot her in the back. She dropped like a rock.

"Congratulations, you have bagged your limit. You might as well enjoy your kill. It will be a few minutes before the truck can get here."

Larry smiled and flipped her over. She was beautiful. He grabbed her by the leg and began dragging her into the center of the clearing. When he found a soft grass area, he stopped and dropped her leg. Larry took his dick out, got down on the ground, spread her legs out, and fingered her. He had to make sure she was ready for him. He didn't want to hurt her. He didn't need to worry. She was wet and ready. He thrust into her and thoroughly enjoyed himself pumping her as she bounced on the grass. After he was finished, he stood up and pissed on her pussy as his cum came flowing out. The guide came behind him and tagged her leg. They waited until the wagon arrived.

MIKE

Mike wasn't rich like most of these guys. He had saved up a long time for this, and he was going to enjoy it. When everyone took off, he waited. Two does went hard right by themselves, almost like they knew each other. Mike noticed all the hunters went in the other directions, so he decided to follow them. He had a hunch they might stay together. That would make a bigger trail. Mike knew how to track. When they got to the edge of the woods, he told his guide they would leave the noisy machines behind. The guide parked his machine and followed Mike into the woods. Mike found the trail quickly. He was correct, they were together. The trail was easy to follow. It wasn't long before they stopped to listen. The girls weren't really paying attention. They were making noise just walking. This might be easier than he thought. They walked quietly toward the noise. They came upon a clearing, and there they sat, talking. Mike wondered if they were just waiting for someone to find them. Not a bad plan, actually, but he had paid too much to make it easy on them. He aimed at the nearest girl and fired. He hit her right in the stomach. It surprised her, and she flipped off the back of the log she was sitting on. The other girl screamed and took off running. He reloaded and fired at the running girl. He caught her right between the shoulder blades. She fell face down in the grass. The target practice he had taken seemed to pay off.

"Congratulations Mike. Really good shooting." They walked to the log to check on the first one. She was laying on her back staring into the sky. She is good. The guide stepped over the log, picked her up, and laid her on the grass. Mike put a hand on her face and moved it back and forth. She did not move. She was very pretty. The guide tagged her leg and moved to the other one. Mike followed him and looked at his second kill. She was a young brunette, laying face down in the grass. The guide rolled her over and looked her up and down. He tagged her and looked at Mike. "That was quick. You have plenty of time. You need to mark each and then you can enjoy one of them if you choose."

"Mark them?"

"Yes. You must identify them as your trophies. You need to piss on them to mark them. Piss on them. Then you can fuck one now if you wish."

Mike looked them over and walked to the blonde. He took his dick out and pissed on her legs. When he was finished, he walked over to the brunette. The guide had tagged her and was calling in the truck. He pulled her legs apart and stuck his finger into her pussy. She was wet, so he lay down on her and entered her. She didn't move. They are good. He fucked her slowly as she lay there. This felt as good as any he had in a long time. When he was finished, we waited until he could piss, and he pissed on her stomach. She didn't move.

As he finished, the meat wagon pulled up. They had four other kills on the flatbed. "We'll have to make a freezer run after these two." The biggest guy grabbed the brunette by the arms, pulled her up, and threw her over his shoulder. He went to the truck and flipped her on top of the earlier ones. The other guy did the same with the blonde.

Mike thought the sight of six beautiful woman laying in a heap on the truck was one of the hottest things he had seen in a while. He might have to try this dead play thing again.

Page 3

ROBERT

Robert was a trust fund baby who had not worked a day in his life. He was used to getting whatever he wanted and had no patience for anyone else. He didn't much care about their rules. He wasn't afraid of this Carlos, whoever in the hell he was. He was going to enjoy this. He was banned from many of these establishments because of problems he had with them. He had some plans for these girls that he was sure the guide wouldn't like. He would deal with him when the time came. He told the guide to go ahead and scout out the area. He wasn't going to work for this, that is what he is paid for.

The guide could tell this was not a good guy. He called Carlos and warned him. Carlos told him he had a couple of men in the woods, and he would have them watch him. The guide knew he only had four hours to find them, and he would just as happy if he didn't find one.

The time dragged by. "Where are these bitches? They are supposed to be out here for us to kill them. What are they doing, hiding?" Of course, they are hiding, you idiot, the guide thought. Just then one of the girls flashed across the trail in front of them. Robert raised his rife and fired. He missed, so he threw the rifle down and began running after her. The guide rushed to follow. It didn't take long for Robert to run the girl down. He punched her in the side of the head, and she went down. Then he pulled the pistol out and shot her in the side of the head. The guide got there just in time to see him shoot her.

"Stop that. You are not allowed to do that, and you know it." The guide rushed him, but Robert punched him in square in the jaw as he approached. He had taken boxing lessons, and he knew he could take him.

"OK sweetie, it's just you and me now." He reached down and grabbed the unconscious girl by the hair. He was just beginning to fuck her hard when the lights went out. He never saw Carlos's man come up behind him and coldcock him with a set of brass knuckles. The security man picked up the girl and brought her to the guide. He was just coming too when they got to him. The security man called in to Carlos and reported. Within five minutes there was an ambulance and an entire team with Carlos leading.

"Are you going to be okay?" Carlos was talking to the guide. The guide was trying to clear his head. "You'd better go with her in the ambulance." They loaded both into the ambulance and it left them alone with the unconscious Robert. Some of these rich guys never learn and you have to kill them make them believe you.

NANCY

Nancy has a very successful company. The one thing that annoys her above all else is the number of bitchy women that work for her. HR will never let her do anything about them. She doesn't hate women. In fact, she had a little dalliance in college with a sweet co-ed. She decided to do this thing to get even with the bitchy women. She knew these girls were not them, and she had no intention in harming them in any way. She just wanted the chance to do something symbolic to women. She would follow the rules because these girls were just trying to make a living, and she understood that. Maybe she could have some fun with them too.

She talked to her guide. "I know you can't help me find them, and I don't want to break any rules, but I have never shot a gun. Any guidance you can give me would be appreciated."

The guide smiled. "Ma-am, I am a guide. I will point you in the right direction and show you how to shoot. We will find you your trophies."

"Bless you young man." They set off. The guide directed her toward an area that none of the girls had taken. That meant none of the men went that way. However, the guide knew where some of them would circle back, and he figured Nancy needed a little help. It would defeat the purpose if she didn't get a "kill" and be able to play with her trophy.

Shortly after entering the woods, they heard a noise. They had doubled back; the guide was correct. They crept through the woods until the guide told her to stop. They listened for a minute until they heard it. A twig had snapped close by. The sound came from the left. The guide loaded the rifle and handed it to Nancy.

He whispered to her, "It is ready to fire. Just pull the trigger. She is in that direction." He figured he had done all he could do. Nancy crept ahead as quietly as she could. As she came around a big tree she saw her, hiding behind a large boulder about 30 yards ahead of her. She had her back to Nancy, so she didn't see her coming. Nancy raised the rifle and fired. She hit her in the back, and she fell forward. She didn't move. The guide and Nancy walked over to her. The guide turned her over. She was a redhead, someone the guide hadn't seen before. He tagged her leg. "Now you have to mark her."

"What do you mean mark her?"

"You have to pee on her legs to mark her as your own trophy. It is a tradition here. The men seem to like it."

"They would, the bastards." She didn't want to admit it, but it did give her a thrill to pee on these girls. She could imagine they were the women at work. That worked for her. "You will need to turn around."

Yes, ma-am." He turned his back to her. She pulled her trousers down and squatted over the girls' legs and peed on her. She thought of the bitches at work as she peed.

They still had to find the other girl; it was easy. She walked out of the woods and walked right up to them. She looked too tired to care. Nancy told her to turn around and she shot her with the pistol in the back. The girl gladly fell and lay still. Nancy didn't wait. She dropped her trousers right in front of the guide and peed on her legs. The guide smiled. He tagged both as the truck arrived.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12