The Club Hunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hunt was over.

Page 4

Nancy was the last hunter to get back. She was taken into the lounge where three of the other hunters were telling tales of their great adventure. When they were all together, I went into the room. "Ladies and gentlemen. I am sorry to have to report a tragic accident today. Robert, the fifth hunter had his four by four hit a rock and turn over in a roughed area. He struck his head and cracked his skull. I have notified his family and the police. They are in the woods with our security team at the scene currently. I sincerely apologize for how upsetting this is, and I hope you will not let this ruin what has been a great day for each of you. There will be a 25% reduction to your bill for your inconvenience. Now, if you follow me, I will take you to look at your trophies." I led them down the hall and into a bright room with stainless steel tables. On the tables were eight of the trophies. Each had a tag with the hunter's name on their leg. "Please find your trophies. We are going to take a few pictures tonight of you with your trophies. After that, they will be prepared as you have requested for you enjoyment tomorrow."

I had sent the guides out to find the one girl that was never found. They brought her back in a few minutes, very relieved. The manager looked in and gave me the thumbs up. The tenth girl was okay. I nodded.

Each of the hunters went and found their trophies. The girls were laying on the tables on their stomach.

"Of course, you may touch them, handle them and pose them for your pictures. They are your trophies." Everyone got excited and ran to find their trophies. Each played with their trophies, lifted their heads, had pictures taken and enjoyed every minute.

After they were finished, they each headed to their rooms to get ready for dinner. When they were gone, the girls got up and headed for the showers. Before they left, I informed them of what had happened to their friend. I told them she would be okay, but she would stay in the hospital until she was better. Their day was done.

I headed for the hospital. We have a fully stocked hospital with a full-time doctor. I wanted to check on the injured girl and guide. The young lady's name was Wendy Russell. She was awake when I walked into her room. The guide was in the next room. The doctor had told him he would have to stay overnight to check for a concussion. "Wendy, I am very sorry this happened to you. I should have caught the red flags in his file. It probably won't make you feel any better, but he will never lay his hands on anybody ever again." Her face was swollen where the paint ball had hit her. They think she has a concussion. "You will receive you full pay for this assignment and you will stay on green pay for as long as you wish. However, you may choose to join the regular resort staff for a while, or you may join the red staff for as long as you wish. You will still be paid the green rate. We can talk about your future after you are fully recovered and have had some time in the new job of your choosing.

Wendy looked at me." Where is Bobby?" Bobby was the guide who tried to help her.

"Bobby is in the room next to you. I will tell him to come and see you when he is able. He also has a concussion where that man hit him. You just rest now. I will make it my mission to make sure you recover completely. Sleep well."

The day was finally over.

12