All Comments on 'The Club of Fools Ch. 02'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

Fresh, exciting and new. Thus was a great read, very creative. You have a great imagination and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderfull!

There are some great stories on this site, and this is defenitly one off them!! I cant wait for a new chapter! Love to see some of the other subs involved, or something like an epiloog after 5 years of blackmail :) Thanks for this great story, Well written, orginal and one hell off a plot!

tonitemptstonitemptsalmost 3 years ago

I hate to say it but Id splatter my brains all over her front porch on my next visit.

thomashwhitethomashwhite3 months ago

I am not against cuck stories or forced fem stories themselves by nature. I have marked many with high scores. But they don’t get a pass on review either. Also, they don’t get a logic pass just because they’re fantasies. Fix the plot holes.

Like has been said within many of these stories themselves, there seems to be no lack of stupidity and willingness to do stupid shit in the world. So, someone trying to learn about sex from literotica is not beyond belief. That someone might follow your story line. Make sure the readers understand how difficult it would be to find the people right for these scenarios. That for many it could lead to hell.

Since revenge violence was brought up within the story itself it is reasonable to bring it up as a plot hole. Almost agree with tonitemps, but if jason is going out by suicide or suffering the blackmail of exposure, they die first. BBC first. Being big doesn’t work well against large caliber bullets.

There are 7 highly motivated suspects. Prove it was Jason. Maybe Jason’s local life would be temporarily destroyed but a good PR guy could spread the drugged story (once again multiple victims). the story said Jason was rich.

they’d then he’d be free of Victoria tracking down his next employment. As a lawyer, he’d have friends with dodgy clients who might be hired cheaply.

discretion and all safeguards wouldn’t have mattered much if Jason had started aspirating into that nice setup. A little water down the wrong way, breath play, regurgitation from fear or breath play and up comes the puke. Oh, he’s got a wax head on over the mask that covers his face. Oh, it took them hours to remove the wax and hood. That’d be score 1 dead with any of those reasonably possible scenarios. Not good planning by the Dom. Fail.

I know this continues my habit of sticking up for the victims of these stories. Even when the victims might like what they find about themselves. Make no mistake, lack of real consent (sextortion ) is rape. They are victims. They should take their new understanding and move it to where they have the possibility of trust and love.

blackmailers are untrustworthy scumbags and will just continue to pull you down by escalating their asks. Giving them additional fodder is just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous