The Club of Fools Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason remained silent and uncommunicative, but Victoria heard the clicks of his chastity cage as his erection attempted to lift it from the chair, and was only occasional successful. She peeked at his crotch and laughed.

"I thought of one a few weeks ago," she continued, "And I've spent the last two weeks designing the prototype for my scene. It gets tried today on a male I know. By the way, I forgot to ask, are you claustrophobic?"

"No, why?"

Just then Suzie finally made her appearance, a mousy girl, perhaps 28 with a figure like a waif, black hair and fair skin like porcelain. Goth would be her preferred style, Jason thought. She didn't say hello; she only drifted directly to the coffee pot in her wakeup phase of the day. It was 10:30. He looked at her with his eyes squinted. He knew her from somewhere. More memory flashes.

"Excuse me, but do I know you from somewhere?" he asked.

She turned, annoyed at being interrupted, and said, "Yeah. I'm Suzie. Don't you remember? Wait, come to think of it, you were pretty out of it, so I guess not. I film people." She grinned an evil grin and then added, "By the way, tag, you're it!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked innocently. Being a lawyer, he was not in familiar territory, and was not connecting the dots. His mind was addled and missing facts.

"You're it. Vicky has come up with an evil one this time. And you get to be the object of it." Suzie turned now to Victoria and said, "The box is in the garage where it's warm right now but it gets cooler pretty quick late in the afternoon. And I checked out that pond liner tape. It should be perfect. The low temperature paraffin wax bars are by the stove."

Victoria smiled , said thank-you and then said to Jason, "Since you booked the day off work, you might as well spend it with me, don't you think?"

Trying to sound as if that was not possible, he answered, "Well, I hadn't really planned on being a guinea pig today, so, no, I can't stay the day. I have other plans. In fact, thanks for the coffee. You have your money, so I think I'll go." He stood up and said, "Are my clothes still at the front door?"

"Oh Jason," Victoria cooed, "You mustn't leave. How will I get the house cleaned for my show tonight? And how can I go on without half of my act? I insist; you must stay. You must."

"Seriously. You expect me to drop everything and just do as you tell me. I don't think so. I don't do "orders". Get off your fucking high horse! I could take you both out right now and leave, so piss off. I'll call your fucking bluff!" He stood up to leave.

Victoria's face got stern. She turned to Suzie and simply tilted her head quickly in a prearranged sign.

Jason's face quickly showed alarm instead of anger now. Seconds later a massive man of about six foot five entered the kitchen. As soon as he saw Jason standing there with panties on, he chuckled and said, "Oh, you again. Oh, and I see she's got you caged already. Too easy, eh Vicky?"

Jason was shaken. "Look, I have some vague recollection of you, but frankly I'm getting tired of all this fogginess in my memory. Do I know... Oh my God!" Jason looked at him more closely and the memory came back. It was him; it was the cock, but that's all he got from the flicker of recollection.

Victoria interrupted his thoughts. "Jason, I have many insurance policies, none of which is in writing. The videos are one, and the other is Dougie here. If I expose one of my stable, then I do have to worry about retribution from the ruined party, so Douglas here is my protection for that." She paused for effect while Dougie had fun with him by flexing one muscle.

She continued, "Now, I know this is all very illegal, but might is right in this case. I hold ALL the cards. Don't mess with me. You know, you might as well be accommodating, because of the seven before you, no-one has found a way to beat this. Make it easy on yourself and just do as you're told. It's easier that way. By the way, I had another one about a year or two ago. I didn't dismiss him; he just left and that was his big mistake. That's why you're still number seven instead of number eight. You must know Henry Leland. He didn't adapt very well."

Jason exclaimed, "Henry? Henny? You had him? Seriously? Jesus, he just dropped out, left his law practice and everything. I haven't heard of him for about a year. What the hell?"

"Yes, well, he had these, umm, fetishes that were really weird. Let's just say they involved excrement. Seems that his associates and friends and relatives thought they were pretty weird too. He resigned before he was fired. He tried to set up a practice in Vancouver as well, but, you know how those things follow you around. Too bad. Hard to shake a reputation."

"Henny? He was infallible in court! You ruined him? Wait, he was married...one kid."

"Yeah, that was too bad. Not good business at all, very ugly business. But I didn't really ruin him; he ruined himself. I just hastened it."

Jason sat down again and sipped his coffee. This revelation had stunned him. Henny, as he had called him, had just fallen off the legal radar in the blink of an eye. Come to think of it, whenever he had asked his colleagues about him, there had been sneers and shrugs only, and he had been at a loss to figure out the reasons for his disappearance. "I was his friend, sort of," he said, "How come I didn't get a blackmail video of him?"

"Simple; I was already targeting you and your creepy style with women. Didn't want to scare you off."

Jason's heart was pounding. This was deadly serious. "I see," he said, "I, umm, I guess I'm beginning to understand then. I'm fucked."

"Heavens no! You're not fucked; you're just in a bit of a predicament. And it's one that can be managed. Well, maybe not by you, but it will get managed. And don't worry; I'm a successful parasite. Do you know what a successful parasite is Jason?" she asked, as if she was asking a baby.

He shook his head.

"It's one that doesn't kill its host. You'll be encouraged to continue to practice law and make lots and lots of money and I won't interfere with that. Why would I? I just want certain parts of you, your body and some of your money, and your mind; that's all."

Jason was now in full shock and realization. His hands were shaking and when he set his cup down, it tinkled on the table top before he tried to silence it, only flipping it and spilling out the remainder of its contents. Reflexively he said, "Oh, Jeez, sorry, I...I don't...jeez, I don't know what..." Now he was holding his head up with his hands on his forehead and his elbows on the table, in pure panic.

"Who, who are the others then?" he asked with trepidation.

"I don't kiss and tell Jason. But, let me see now, I have four politicians (they're just too easy) , two lawyers, and the other one is a principal at a well-known private school in the area. They're all about your age and quite good looking, all with one thing in common: they used to mistreat women in some way or another. They don't any more. You would recognize all the politicians and probably the lawyer I'm sure."

Jason thought about that for a few moments and then asked, "But wouldn't it be hard for some of them to come up with a thousand dollars a week?"

"Yes, that's true. Their fees are relative to what they make as income. You make lots, you pay more, simple formula. I give the smaller income people two options as well. Option one is to be used more frequently; option two is to be used as a prostitute to supplement their fees."

"You're evil," Jason said, "Are any of them prostitutes then?"

"In reality, all of you are, because you get used for sexual purposes, but only two "officially" get pimped out on occasion. I don't like doing it really, because it is illegal you know." Victoria winked.

Jason shook his head and said, "Truly evil..."

"Yes she is," giggled Suzie.

"Now Jason, sweetie," Victoria said in a comforting sweet voice, "I need to have the house vacuumed and dusted before anyone else arrives. Also, Suzie and I will need help in the kitchen preparing the munchies for the evening. So, again, I do insist that you stay, won't you please?"

Breathlessly he whispered, "Yes."

The next four hours consisted of dusting and vacuuming, ending with his service in the kitchen, mostly being an errand boy, getting the butter, the pepper, doing the dishes, and all things manual. A lawyer was not used to such things.

He was relieved of his duties in the kitchen at 3:00. Victoria said, "Get your kit bag, do your enema, and insert the plug. I've selected a bra, a wig and a pair of panties for you to wear. Suzie will give you the silicone inserts for the bra and she'll also fit you with high heels. Come and see me at 3:30 and you can sign the waiver and I'll fit you with your cone. The girls will be here by then when the real fun begins."

Jason bit his lip and left the room in silence to get his kit. An enema; a fucking enema. A cone? He dared not ask.

At 3:10 he snapped the tight red hood on and over his head and now he was forced to be silent as his mouth was filled with the mouthpiece and breathing tube. Swallowing took a bit of getting used to because his nasal passages could not equalize pressure as they were sealed from the outside world.

Suzie cuffed his hands behind his back and led him to the garage at 3:30 where there was a group of young women in various types of fetish latex and leather gear, all waiting and drinking wine. The garage was lit, but the lighting was poor, and there were shadows everywhere. A box about 3 feet square was in the middle of the concrete floor. It had a solid bottom, barred sides like a jail cell, and a solid top with a hole in the center perhaps 6 inches in diameter. The women stood around it poking and prodding as if to determine the use for the box, and there was a buzz to the room which abruptly stopped at his entry.

Then he saw her. He flinched and tried to speak, resulting only in a grunt. His hands writhed in futility in the cuffs behind him.

"Ladies," Victoria began, "I want to introduce a new male. I haven't named him yet, but for now let's call him pig." This evoked laughter, but there was one woman that Jason had fixated on that simply grinned sheepishly and looked about nervously as if wondering what to do, how to react.

"Also," Victoria continued, "You've already met Jodi. She's expressed interest in meeting all of you and our male prostitute here, and this is her first entry into the twilight zone of severe kink. Yes Jodi, all the males we use have to sign a release and have a desire to be here for our use. Isn't that so pig?"

Jason reluctantly nodded his head and grunted.

"The signed release is on file and will only be shown to those that object to the male's treatment. If someone does object and wants to see the file, then I will have to ask that person to sign a document promising never to reveal the name of said male. Are we all clear on that?" She looked around for dissent, but seeing none, continued, "So, pig, are you ready?"

Jason just seethed in silence and fear, unable to respond.

Victoria said, "This scene is one that my devious mind has spent a lot of time developing. Is the wax melted Suzie?" Suzie nodded yes. "Good. Now, pig, I'm going to put this pet cone around your neck and seal it at the bottom around your neck with this highly efficient pond liner sealing tape."

Jason squirmed while this was done, not making it easy on her. Then he was led to the box which he now could not see due to the cone. The box was hinged completely open on one side, and before he understood where he was being placed, it hinged closed so that he was encased within the box, all except his head, that is. Someone reached in and unlocked his cuffs just as the large box itself was locked shut on the side. Now he realized that his head was stuck outside and his body inside and he pushed on the solid top in growing anxiety, trying in vain to find a way to touch his head. The dimness of the garage hid the terror in his eyes. Giving up with his hands, he tried to move his head downward through the hole, but his head was larger than the opening. He was trapped.

Now they were using copious amounts of the same extremely ductile and sticky tape to immobilize the cone and his head so he could not move it at all. It took a great deal of work and fumbling, but now his eyes could only dart back and forth as Suzie attached an extension to his breathing tube that looped up and over the edge of the cone.

"Ladies, behold!" Victoria exclaimed, "The hard part is done. Now we pour the wax in and let it harden before we have our way with him."

Now Jodi spoke up. "You're going to pour wax into the cone?" she asked with alarm.

"Yes, that's right. It's low temperature paraffin, and it wouldn't burn him even if his skin was bare, which it's not. The latex hood will keep the wax out of his ears and nose and mouth as well as out of his hair. Not only that, but we've taken the wax off the heat enough that it's as low a temperature it can be without hardening. And we're going to cover him up slowly, about three inches at a time so he doesn't overheat."

"Are you sure that's okay?" Jodi asked.

"No, not completely, but what better guinea pig than this guy, right pig?" Victoria laughed.

This was like a nightmare, he thought. He grunted and his arms flailed below the top of the box in futility. Finally his hands came to rest holding bars at each side in acknowledgement of defeat. Many times, he had had dreams in the night whereby he had become conscious of the fact that he was wearing women's clothes in public and he had to get out of sight, or he was being ridiculed, especially by women in some way. The dream went on forever in endless repeat. People laughed; people pushed him and he fell with his high heels on. The women laughed. The men laughed. The children laughed. He would wake up in a sweat and deny the thoughts, deny the existence of his fantasies. But they were always there and getting stronger as he aged. Now the dream was real. And it was just like the dream. He could find no place to hide.

He stared at them as they peeked at him. Bring on the wax, he thought. Make it so they couldn't see his eyes, his face, so he couldn't see theirs. Make him invisible.

The wax surrounded his neck now and it was warm, very warm, but not intolerable. Gradually it came up to the base of his chin. Now it was up to his mouth and it stopped. He stared at the side of his pet cone and occasionally glanced upward at the shadows made by the women as they mingled, drank, and laughed. He thought he could smell marijuana, but he wasn't sure, as he didn't think there was any way he could, but sometimes taste can equate to smell and vice versa, he thought. Periodically a woman would still peek in at him and laugh at his predicament, and sometimes someone would tickle his headless body in the cage. All he could do was try to swat the hand away and grunt through the gag in his mouth.

The next pour went to the base of his eyes and he felt the pressure of the liquid on his face for the first time. He had thoughts he might die, and although his body was cold, his head was hot and sweaty under the wax and latex. Many minutes later he couldn't move his head a millimeter as the wax had hardened and he was ready for the final pour.

The now familiar flow of heat started at the back of his head where Victoria was pouring slowly, her face a lustful mask. Jason's body squirmed below the bottom of the wooden plywood board which separated his head and mind from his body as the liquid rose over his eyes and so slowly over his head. He was hyperventilating and even though his head was now completely immersed, the liquid was initially clear. All outside sounds were now gone. He saw wavy images of women peeking over the top of the cone, like he was underwater and watching life above. As he watched, he became mesmerized at what was happening. The initial clear image became foggy, then the translucence began to increase as the wax set up in a solid state.

All sight was gone. All sound was gone except for the sound of the rhythmic flow of the blood in his veins, and the steady whoosh-whoosh of his breathing. He had no idea how long it had taken, but his head was now entombed in a solid waxen ball, or cone to be exact. Someone was doing something to him and he realized the plastic cone was probably being removed. The sticky tape which had trapped the wax from dripping down his neck was now peeled off, taking neck hairs with it. He moaned shrilly but alone. Why would anyone want to do this, he wondered? What was the point? What were they going to do to him? And what about Jodi?

Was this the method behind Victoria's madness, to do this to him while he knew Jodie was watching? Yes he had dumped her, but so what? She was a big girl. People got dumped all the time.

He was being helped out of the box and his hands went directly to his head, feeling nothing but hardened wax. He couldn't help it; he panicked and sat on the floor scratching at it with his fingernails until they were filled underneath and hurting. He knocked at it and heard a distant thump, thump. This was crazy, a nightmare, an absolutely stupid nightmare.

"It must weigh a lot so we have to be careful he doesn't hurt his neck," Victoria said, while holding the wax head upright, "He's been in the wax now for about five hours, so I doubt there'll be much fight left in him."

Jodi was worried. "Vicky, this, this isn't right. I mean, aside from possibly dying, he could actually go mad you know. I'm not so sure I want to get into this; it's too extreme."

Vicky gave Jason's head to Suzie and told her to take him to the dungeon so they could play with him for the next few hours. Then she put her arm around Jodi's shoulder and said, "Look, you have the look, those tendencies, the same that I have. We've shared the fantasies before, remember?"

"Yes, but, I don't want anyone to die. Jesus Vicky!"

"He's NOT going to die Jodi. I didn't tell any of the others, but I've done this before, in a very controlled and measured way. Besides, didn't you look at his penis; it was hard as a rock inside that chastity cage. He loves it!"

Jodi had wondered about that. She had noticed that throughout the whole ordeal and had watched him try to play with himself, in absolute frustration inside the chastity cage. "Well," she said, "That WAS weird, and yes, I guess he is turned on, but...but Jeez, I don't know..."

Victoria stared directly into her eyes and said, "Ever fuck a completely anonymous guy against his will?"

"No."

"Well, you never will, and neither will I. He wants every second of it. When we strap him down on the table in the dungeon, we're all going to fuck him in one way or another, but we've saved his cock for you. You're going to finish him off. In the meantime, his mind is going to totally freak, because he will have no idea which women are fucking him and not only that, but, he'll have zero control over it. Ever watch gay sex?"

"No. Not sure I want to. Is the pig gay?"

"No, and that's the best part. Dougie is going to take him too when the women are done. I want him punished for what he..." she said and then stopped mid-sentence. Now was not the time.

Jason knew he was walking, but that was all. A person held each arm as he was led along what he thought was the hallway, and then down some stairs. He knew then what was about to happen. He was going to be their toy in the dungeon for the rest of the night. In the last half hour or so, he had gotten into the habit of grunting and screaming just so he could hear something else besides his breathing and heart rate. He continued this as he was strapped down to the pegging table, his chest pressed against a padded leather surface and locked down, while he was tethered doggie style on knee rests beside it. He was glad to be able to rest his heavy waxen head on the table.