The Club - Roomservice

Story Info
Man owns a sexual fantasy resort.
4.2k words
4.31
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

THE CLUB - ROOM SERVICE

My guests stay in one of our guest quarters during their fantasy requests. For some of our guests the quarters offer enough to be their fantasy requests. My guest quarters include several opportunities for the fulfillment of a variety of requests.

I received a request from Carl to do just that. He arrived and came into my office. "Carl, welcome to the Club. I understand you wish to stay a couple of days in one of our guest quarters?"

"Yes sir. I wish to enjoy the room, restaurants, and the overall environment." I set him up and he left. I also had a request from Sue about the same thing. She came in and I also set her up. This is their stories.

CARL

The manager of the Club led Carl to the elevators, and up to his room. When they entered the room, he saw a big, beautiful blonde spread out face down on the center of the bed. Her head was at the end of the bed, and she was staring blankly ahead.

"Carl, this is your comforter. You can see she has a yellow band. That means you can touch and handle her, but you may not have sex with her. You can leave her on the bed, push her off on the floor, throw her on the couch for the night, whatever you wish." Carl couldn't believe this was the first thing he saw coming in the room. He was disappointed he couldn't fuck her, but he was sure there would be something else." He nodded.

The manager led him to a large door in the living room and opened it. There was a striking black-haired woman standing there in a maid's outfit. She had a green band on her wrist. "This is your service maid. This one you may do with as you wish, within the rules. She has three options. She can be turned off, like a sex doll. She can be in robot mode, and she can be a live girl. You may go back and forth as you wish." He stood there with his mouth open. She was gorgeous.

The manager waited until Carl had taken her in, then he turned toward the bathroom. "Now, you had one special request that we will fulfill. It is in the bathroom." He led Carl into the bathroom, where a naked woman was on her knees beside the toilet. "This is your piss toilet. You can't move her, but she has a green band, so you can fuck her mouth when you are not taking a leak. To flush her, you must tap her on the top of the head. She will swallow whatever is in her mouth, and you can continue. Do you understand?" Carl hadn't taken his eyes off her since they had entered the bathroom. He had always had this fantasy, but he could never get any woman to let him do it. He will finally be able to cross that off his list.

"I understand."

"Good. You also requested our private dining room, and that has been approved. The doors lock at 6. Don't be late. Now, you have three hours until then. I am sure you can find something to keep yourself busy until then." He swept his arms around the room, smiled and left. Carl rubbed his hands together looking around.

Where to start. Well, he did have pee right now. Might as well start there. He went into the large bathroom. She was just sitting on her knees as before. He walked in front of her, unzipped his pants and stuck his dick into her mouth. He was afraid he would grow hard and not be able to pee first, but he started flowing. She just sat there staring ahead, filling her mouth. After a couple of seconds, he tapped her head, and he could tell she quietly swallowed. He continued until he was done. He shook it a couple of times and wiped it on her tongue. He tapped her head again and turned around. He closed his eyes and took in what just happened. He was in heaven. No matter what else happened here, this is something he will never forget. He decided to fuck her too. He turned around a rubbed his dick around her mouth to try and get it hard. He began growing. He wasn't particularly big, so even at full mast, she had no trouble taking everything he had. She just sat there as he fucked her mouth. This was pretty good, actually. He came hard and enjoyed the visual. When he recovered, he went to play with the comforter. He picked her up and flipped her on her back. Her head was hanging over the end of the bed and her arms were dangling to the floor. He went around and grabbed her by the ankles to pull her back up on the bed. He stood back admiring her. She was good at this! He squeezed her breasts and wiggled her head around. He stayed away from her nether regions, as instructed. Ok, fun was fun, but he had a maid to fuck. So, he pushed the comforter off the bed onto the floor. She hit the rug like a dead weight and lay exactly as she fell.

Carl went to the closet and opened the door. She was the same as before. He told her to power up in robot mode and come out of the closet. She opened her eyes and said, "Yes, Master." She walked out stiffly.

"Take your clothes off now." She began stripping by stepping out of the maid outfit. She only had a bra and thong left. She quickly unfastened her bra and dropped it and stepped out of the thong. God, she was gorgeous. "Go to the edge of the bed and get on your knees with your ass facing me." She walked to the bed, climbed upon it, and got down on her hands and knees. Carl stood behind her, admiring that ass in the air.

"Put your head down on the bed." She did so. Now her ass was right there. He grabbed her legs and spread them more. How he had enough room. He stuck his tongue into her pussy and began licking. She was very wet and smelled so sweet. He enjoyed the taste of her for a few minutes. When he was ready, he told her to move further onto the bed so he would have room to get on. She did so and he got up behind her. He slapped that ass and entered her. He began slowly. He was literally in heaven, and he was not going to hurry. Her fucked her harder, but she didn't move. She was good. "You may move and make sounds." She immediately began moaning and squirming. He continued until he was ready to come. "I am coming now, you may come." She began screaming and moaning so believably that he came HARD. It was the best sex he had ever had, and his night was just beginning. He pulled out of her, but she just stayed there, not moving. He told her to turn around and clean his dick with her mouth. She did so, and, to his surprise, within a few minutes, he was hard again. He began fucking her mouth wantonly. It was amazing! He grabbed her head and held her to his stomach as he came. When he was settled, he pulled out of her mouth with a "pop". She just sat on her knees with her mouth open, staring ahead. "Go back to your closet and shut down."

"Yes master." She got off the bed, walked stiffly to the closet, turned facing outward and closed her eyes. He followed her watching. When she closed her eyes, he closed the door.

He looked at his watch. He needed to get ready for dinner. He could not be late.

Page 2

Sue

The manager led Sue to her room, opened the door and led her in. She had mostly the same fantasies as Carl, except the pissing thing. Laying on the bed was a muscular 6' man spread like the girl in Carl's room. "Here is your comforter. He is a blanket. He will remain motionless for the entire time. He has a green band, and you may use him as you wish." The manager walked to the closet door and opened it. A Chippendale worthy body was standing at attention in a pair of short shorts. "Here is your sex-bot. He has two modes, robot and human. You may use it as you wish. You can also freeze him at any time for a sex doll. Let's move to the bathroom." They walked into the giant bathroom to find a beautiful woman sitting on the edge of the tub. "This is your shower scrub. She has a green band."

He walked back into the living room. "You may use any of them as you wish. You requested our private dining room. It has been approved. It will be soon, and you can not be late. The doors are locked at 6 P.M." He smiled and left.

She looked at her watch. She had 45 minutes. She called into the bathroom. "Get me a hot shower ready."

"Yes, Mistress." She went over to the bed and looked at handsome man laying there. He was on his stomach, and that was wrong. She pulled his legs together, went to the end of the bed and closed his arms. She rolled him over to see one of the biggest dicks she had ever seen. Oh, boy. She was going to enjoy this evening. But now, she needed a shower. She stripped her clothes off and headed for the shower. The steam was rising, and it was warm. The girl was standing in the shower with a loofa. "Ready for you, mistress. I will get your very clean." Sue had no doubt about that, and she stepped into the shower. The water was warm. The young lady began soaping her shoulders and back, careful not to get her hair wet. Sue turned around and she soaped her breasts and stomach up. She massaged her as she washed her. She then asked Sue to sit down on the seat, and she knelt in front of her and washed her legs. When she reached the top of her legs, Sue spread her legs and sat back. The girl put her finger into Sue's pussy and massaged her until Sue was hot. As the water hit her body, Sue revealed in the sensations until she came. The girl turned the water off, helped Sue out of the shower, and dried her off with a big, soft, fluffy towel.

Sue reached out and kissed the young woman. "Thank you, my dear. Please help me get ready."

"Yes, Mistress.

Dinner

Carl and Sue arrived at the dinner at the same time.

"Hi, I'm Carl. "

"Hi. I'm Sue." The maître-de checked their names and led them to their seats. They were side by side, but neither paid much attention to the other. They were there for other things. Carl noticed there were naked models standing all around the room. They all had red bands on their wrists. There were also girls as centerpieces on each table with sushi on them. At 6 P.M. the doors were locked, and the manager stood up at the head of the table.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our private dining room. As everything else here, whatever happens here, stays here. The guests are free to mingle if they wish, but there will be enough entertainment for you. If you are ready, we will begin." With that, he struck a gong, and a line of young women entered the room carrying platters of wonderful looking food. There was also a line of men and women who entered the room, and each stood behind one of the guests. Carl wondered what they were here for, but Sue had a pretty good idea. The serving ladies all had red bands, but the ones standing behind them had green. She had a feeling the man standing behind her might be dessert. They choose whatever they wanted from the platters and enjoyed the magnificent food. Carl took a couple of sushi off the girl in front of him. As each finished, the men and women behind the guests removed the plates and returned with clean plates. They also brought towels and washed the face and hands of their guests.

The manager stood up. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached the dessert portion of our dinner. The ladies will come around with the desserts. You may choose whatever you wish, but do not begin until I tell you." The ladies returned with an assortment of desserts. They picked what they wanted and waited until everyone had theirs. He stood up again. "Your attendant will feed you your dessert. When you are finished, they will be your final dessert. You may take them there or on one of the couches around the room. You may begin." Carl and Sue looked at each other. This was turning out to be a very "special" dinner. Carl's attendant stepped forward and began feeding him his baked Alaska. Sue's attendant fed her the bread pudding. Once they were finished, the attendants wiped each one's mouth and cleared the plates. They then stood behind and waited. Carl and Sue looked at each, winked, and turned around to grab them by the hand. Carl knew exactly what he wanted. He told the young lady to kneel under the table. She did so and began sucking on his member vigorously. Sue wasn't watching that, so she led her attendant toward one of the couches. She lay down and spread her legs. He knelt and began gently licking her. He was good. She didn't want to come too quickly, so she pulled him up on top of her. He was ready and entered her. As he got deeper, he got stronger until he was deep in her and thrusting hard. She felt the waves crash over her time and again until she was not certain where she was. Nor did she care. He stopped when he saw her collapse back on the couch and lay still.

Carl was enjoying the girl's talents. He also didn't want to come too quickly, so after a few hot moments, he told her to stand up. When she did, he bent her over the table and entered her from behind. He was thrusting so hard it didn't take long before he was finished.

Slowly the room quieted. When everyone finally looked finished, the manager spoke up. "Thank you for attending our private dinner. I hope each of you had a wonderful dinner and a perfect dessert. We are now finished, and the doors are unlocked. Good evening."

Carl and Sue left in a bit of a daze on their own.

Carl

When he returned to his room, everything was as he left it. He picked the comforter up and put her on the couch. She had been laying exactly on the floor where he had pushed her. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. He was done with her for the night. He had to pee, so he headed for the bathroom. The piss toilet was still there, the same. He took his dick out and began pissing. She took it in her mouth. He was thinking about the dinner and forgot to pat her head and the piss started spilling out of her mouth. He was jolted back to reality as he saw piss spiling out of her mouth. He tapped her head and she swallowed.

Page 3

This time he did not fuck her mouth, he had other fish to fry. When he was done, he flushed her and went back into the other room. He stripped down and took a long, relaxing shower. This was everything he had paid for, and he wasn't done yet. He opened the closet door. She was still standing there, naked, as she was when she "shut down".

"Maid, power up as a robot and come into the room." She complied. He sat down on the couch next to the head of the comforter. "Come to me and knee down." She walked across the room and knelt in front of him. "Blow me." She bent down and took him in her mouth. She swallowed him and began sucking. She bobbed her head up and down on him until he was hot. She continued until he came. She stopped and swallowed every drop. She sat with his dick in her mouth and waited. He was beside himself. This was so fucking hot. "Maid, get up on the bed." She did so. While he sat there, he looked over at the comforter. Maybe he wasn't done with her, after all. He played with her breasts for a few minutes. They were perfect. When he was finished, he went to the bed. She was standing beside the bed awaiting instruction.

"Maid, you are to go to human mode. Get in the bed and lay on your back. You will swoon over my dick, understand?" She switched to an excited you woman.

She began giggling and smiling. "I've never seen such a large dick before. You won't hurt me, will you?" The change was unbelievable. She was vivacious and enthusiastic. He climbed between her legs and spread them wide. He bent down and began licking her pussy gently. She started moaning and wiggling. When he nodded to her, she "came" hard and violently. It was a masterful performance. When she quieted down, he climbed on top and entered her. He stroked her until he was ready to come. He fired everything he had into her until he was spent. He just laid on top of her as he rested. This girl was GOOD. He rolled off her and took her in his arms. "You are the best I have ever had. Thank you for the night of my life." She just smiled as he drifted off to sleep.

During the night he woke up to pee. He pushed the sleeping woman off his arm and walked into the bathroom. The urinal was sitting where it had always been. He sleepily walked up, put his dick in her mouth, and began pissing. Again, he was half asleep and forgot to tap her head. Piss began coming out of her mouth. He didn't notice until he was done, and a lot of piss had run down her body. He finally noticed and tapped her head. He just stood there looking at her. After a couple of minutes, he was hard again. He decided to take advantage of the messy mouth in front of him. He pushed into her mouth and pumped her until he came. He pulled out but decided not to flush. Instead, he tiled her head down until his cum came running out. It dripped off her chin onto her piss-covered breasts. When she was empty, he pushed her head back in position. She stood looking at her for a couple of minutes. Looking at her breasts with piss and cum covering them, and her messy face covered, he was in heaven. He had fulfilled that fantasy for the rest of his life. He bent down, kissed the young woman on the top of the head, and whispered, "Thank you for the hottest sexual moment I have ever had." He went back to bed.

The maid was stirring. "I want you to lay on your back. I am going to put my dick in your mouth and go to sleep. Are you claustrophobic?" She shook her head. "Ok, turn around." She did and he lay on top of her and placed his limp dick in her mouth. He pulled the covers up over them and lay still. "Are you okay?" She patted his leg and lay still. This was heaven on earth. He enjoyed her mouth on his dick until he fell back to sleep. He awoke in the morning with his dick still in her mouth. As he hardened, he began slowly fucking her mouth. She worked her tongue on the underside until he came. It was great, fucking her mouth under the covers, like she was a moving sex doll. He lay there for a few minutes. Then he rolled off her and told her to go back to the closet and power down. She did. He took a long shower and got dressed. He took a piss one more time. As he looked at the piss toilet, he began to feel guilty. He took his washcloth and gently washed her face and breasts. That was the least he could do. As he left the room, he thought he saw a smile on her face. His fantasy was done.

Sue

When Sue got back to her room, she was kind of tired. She had already come more times today than she had in any day she can remember. She decided to take a hot shower. Besides, that little attendant didn't hurt the idea any. She told the girl to get the shower hot while she undressed in the other room. When she was naked, she came in and stepped into the shower. The girl was already there and ready to wash her. She let her wash her and let her play a little between her legs, but not for long, because she had men to fuck. When the girl finished drying her off, she walked into the bedroom. She had to decide, did she fuck the comforter, or let the stripper man fuck her. She decided to let stripper man do the work. She opened the door and looked at him. She told him to turn on as human and he came to life. She told him to push the comforter off into the floor and take off his shorts. He dropped the shorts to reveal a huge dick that was already getting ready. He walked to the bed and shoved the comforter off the bed. As he did so, Sue had to marvel at the comforter's big dick flying over the edge. She would definitely have to get back to some of that.

"Come here and carry me to the bed." He smiled, picked her up as if it was nothing, and carried her to the bed. He stopped at the edge of the bed and gently laid her down. "Now, make love to me tenderly." He knelt between her legs and began to slowly suck on her clit. He massaged it until she couldn't hold it any longer and let go. She bounced on the bed and moaned until it was over. It was blissful. She didn't know how many times she was going to be able to withstand this, but she was going to try. When she had recovered, she called him up on to of her. He climbed up with that big dick dripping juice on the bed. She nearly came again just looking at it as it entered her. He thrust in and out expertly, as if he knew exactly how to blow her mind. And he did, in just a few minutes she was ready to pass out. She came and came until she didn't know who she was. She lay in a daze as he lay on top of her. She had been taken like never before and she just reveled in the feeling.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12