The Club - Roomservice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finally recovered, she decided she had better use the comforter while she still had the strength. She asked Chippindale to put him on the bed. He was then to return to the closet and shut down. He did as she asked. She decided she would suck a dick for the last thing she did tonight. It was the largest dick she had ever seen, but she was going to give it a go. She sucked on the tip for a while and played with it until she was too tired. She then crawled up beside him, pulled him mostly over her and fell asleep.

She awoke the next morning completely refreshed. She decided to try to fuck that dick again. This time, she attacked it with everything she had. She still only got it halfway down, but she wouldn't stop. After several minutes, she said out loud, "I am going to get this thing off if it kills me." She wanted him to come, and he took the hint. He fired into her mouth and nearly choked her to death. She had cum running out of her mouth onto him and everywhere. She called for the attendant to come and clean everything up. She washed him down and washed her face. She lingered on the dick until Sue made her leave. The last thing she wanted was to fuck that dick, so she climbed on and pushed it down as far as she could. She sat on her knees riding him until she felt it coming. It came quick and hard. She didn't stop until she fainted. When she came to, he had fired off again, filling her. When she pulled off, a river of cum poured out of her. She had the attendant clean both off again. When she had rested, she took a shower, packed her bags, and went down for breakfast. This was an amazing weekend.

12