The Club Trophy Mom Piss Incident Ch. 02

Story Info
Piss loving Mom and Son can't help themselves.
4.4k words
4.13
14.2k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebox
icebox
77 Followers

Mom and I drove home in silence, spent. It had been one hell of an afternoon with a lot to absorb. We pulled into the driveway and exited the car as she walked ahead of me and unlocked the front door. I stared in admiration as her hips swayed as she walked, my eyes now fully open to her stunning sexuality.

I followed her in through the front door and pushed it closed behind me, leaning my back against it in contemplation as I watched her walk through to the kitchen. She stood against the counter, leaning against her arms as her hands gripped the counters. I walked towards her and spoke to the back of her head.

"Well."

"Well, indeed," She replied, turning to face me. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug. I could tell neither of us knew if this was motherly or sexual, as much as I could tell we both instantly wanted it to be sexual and I went in for a kiss. My lips pressed against hers, I tilted my head and we both parted our lips. The tip of her tongue extended into my mouth and we made out, until she started to chuckle. I pulled back with an inquisitive look.

"I need to pee again," she laughed.

At this point we both knew it was on. I smiled back at her and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it above her head. It was time for this to go all the way! She helped me with her shirt and reached back to unclasp her bra. As she shimmied the straps off her shoulders, her huge, motherly tits came into view with a bounce. I'd never seen such beautiful orbs. The look on my face showed her how beautiful I thought she was, the look in her eyes appreciated it. I kissed her again, holding her close to me and squishing her tits into my polo shirt. My hands were all over her back, holding her, roaming over her, enjoying her, until they found the tops of her skirt and started to push down. A delicate wiggle of Mom's hips helped out as she dropped her panties and skirt at the same time and stood before me, for the first time, completely naked. I put one hand behind her head and one on her hip, pulling her to me into an embrace as we kissed. I was lost in passion and couldn't believe my luck. My hand dropped down to her ass and gave it a squeeze as I enjoyed as much of her body as I could.

She leaned forward and undressed me in a similar way, first with my shirt over my head, then with my shorts and underwear in one motion. I emulated the hip wiggle she'd given me which made her laugh.

We stepped back to admire each other, take in what we'd both been so close to but unable to see for so long. What we'd never known we were missing. Every time I looked in her eyes there was a lustful love and devotion smiling back at me, until I saw concern. I raised an eyebrow to question it.

"I told you, I need to pee!" She said.

"Oh yeah," I said, as I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. I knelt down between her legs, her pussy a perfect height in front of my face. She looked down at me.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Definitely," I said, before diving head first into my mother's wide-open pussy.

I put a hand under each thigh and brought my face into her wet pussy. The smell was delightful; musk, with a hint of piss from before. I kissed the outer folds of her pussy and heard her moan as I lapped my tongue up right through the center, splitting her outer lips to get to the nectar inside. She was still wet with desire. I grazed my bottom lip up over her whole pussy before bringing my head down to start again. Just at that moment, I felt the first trickle of warm water start to leave her pussy. I was in heaven! I went wild, tonguing her pussy and letting the piss run over my tongue, into my mouth and out down the sides. It ran down my chin, onto my stomach and down my groin. I started to grab at my rock-hard cock and jerk off as I lapped away at mom's piss, straight from the source. The hiss of her pissing pussy was deafening. I stuck my open mouth over her whole vagina, trying to create a seal so as to allow the scorching hot piss into my mouth so I could swallow it, while dragging my tongue between her folds. She loved this and her moans became louder and louder as I carried on and swallowed all I could.

Her bladder emptied and her piss slowed to a stop, I carried on with a few more licks before I felt Mom tugging me upward to stand, but I wasn't done yet. I pushed her legs apart further, making out with her pussy ferociously, as I flattened my tongue and pushed it down to circle her asshole. I could tell she was conflicted as she kept tugging me to stand but also moaning with pleasure as I ate her ass like never before. I rose and stood between her legs as she pulled my face in to hers and we kissed again, each tasting her piss on our tongues.

I stopped for a moment to concentrate on my muscles, let loose and started pissing through my boner. My cock being at her waist height, meant my thin stream from my erect cock hit her midriff, soaking her tummy and belly button. She grabbed my cock and aimed, hosing down her own tits as one hand held her boob out to catch the piss. The sound of all this water splashing on the floor was like a summer rain on the window, we were that wet. She reached over and grabbed the trophy we'd won at the club and held it under her tit, catching some of my piss in the cup at the top, as it rolled off her perfect bosom.

"You pissed on my tits!" She exclaimed playfully. "Suck it off. Suck your piss off Mommy's tits". My face lit up and I did exactly as she asked. Mom then poured the piss from the trophy cup over the top of her chest, so it could roll down her tit, off her nipple into my greedy mouth as I lapped away. Once that was nearly empty, she brought the cup to her mouth and drank the last swish of piss, except instead of swallowing she leant over and dribbled it down her tit as well, followed by a huge gob of spit from her mouth, directly onto her tit. It rolled down her huge boob, off her stiff nipple and into my mouth. The intimate nastiness of this act made me love her more than ever. Let me tell you, there is no greater feeling in this world than sucking your own piss of your own mother's erect nipple. Nothing has ever come close to the depravity that felt.

I cleaned her tits off with my tongue and moved my head up to hers, to give her another deep, piss filled kiss. As I did this, she grabbed my stiff prick and pulled it into her still-spread, extra pissy, soaking wet pussy. I slid forward with ease as she was still well fucked from earlier at the club. This angle really allowed me to push in properly and hit her in all the right spots. The slight upward curve of my dick slid in easily, up inside my mother as my balls banged against her asshole. My hands were all over her, rubbing her all over her back, as I pulled her into me while sticking my tongue in her mouth. The sloshing sounds of her pussy were a huge turn on for me as we fucked and she was still well lubed from me filling her with cum earlier in the day. I moved my hands under her ass and picked her up, pulling her into me with nothing supporting her except my hands under her ass and my cock inside her juicy pussy. Mom was shouting out with pleasure now, definitely not keeping the noise down, arms wrapped around my neck as I slammed into her with reckless abandon, fucking her as hard as I could. She was loving every second of it, as was I, and our lust filled frenzy was overwhelming with pleasure.

Suddenly, there was a pounding at the door. We both ignored it and kept fucking. If anything, Mom got louder, both letting the people at the door know we were busy but also embracing that exhibitionist side of her.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!' Went the door again. Bang, bang, bang, went my cock into my mother's wet pussy. I felt my orgasm start to build. Mom's own orgasm sprayed my balls with her boiling hot squirting juices.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!' The door again. I looked into her eyes and realized they were bathed in blue light, but kept fucking her.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!' I stood back and looked at her. We were both annoyed with this intrusion, but it didn't sound like it was going away. She pushed her hand against my pecks and I stepped back, letting my cock plop out of her pussy. It dragged with it a mix of our juices which stuck like a string between us momentarily, before oozing onto the floor. I looked up at Mom to see she had seen it, too. I couldn't help myself and crouched down and started licking at Mom's vagina, sucking my cum out of it. I wrapped my arms under her thighs again and pulled her into me, as she grabbed the back of my head and cooed, enjoying the sensation.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!'

"Ugh!" Mom exclaimed, pushing me gently away as she got down from the counter and walked to the front door. She stood behind it, cracking the door and peering out so only her face could be seen. The hallway deepened into blue illumination as the open door let the emergency lights shine brighter inside the house. I saw her tense up as my cum came running down her leg, while she was talking to whoever was at the door. She pushed it closed, stood up straight and turned to me.

"Fetch my robe and get dressed, it's the police!"

My stomach dropped and I did as I was told. I picked up my boxers from the ground near me and put them on, while walking to the bathroom to get my Mom's robe on the back of the door. I handed it to her and she opened the door fully, to allow the two police officers to enter. I pushed my boner as deep into my boxers as I could, but they did nothing to hide my constant arousal. Especially as they were still wet with piss from before. I didn't care and neither did Mom, we were riding a sexual ecstasy today that nothing could stop. It was a man and a woman, dressed in full Sheriff's uniform, who walked in with authority and experience, looking around and taking everything in. I saw the female officer's eyes widen as she spied my hard cock in my boxer briefs.

They followed Mom into the living room, all 3 of them now staring uncomfortably at my lack of attire. I was emboldened by recent events and proudly ignored their stares, while following them into the living room. Mom offered them a seat and the two officers sat side by side on the big couch. Mom was sat on the love seat opposite in just her robe, prim and proper in front of authority, perched at the front of the seat with her legs together and back straight. I squeezed in next to her on the love seat, sitting back almost lewdly with my arms draped across the back of the couch and my legs spread. Cocky.

"Miss Butler," began the male cop, his name badge showing the last name Monroe. I glanced at the lady cop to see her badge said Wickes.

"Mrs." My mother said.

"Mrs. Butler," the officer corrected. "A complaint has been made about an incident regarding a public display of sexuality."

Mom and I both tensed up.

"What do you mean, officer?" Mom asked innocently.

"We have received complaints," Officer Monroe began, "Of a public display between you and your partner at a," he checked his notepad, "Rolling Hills Country Club. A number of people have come forward to say they witnessed you engaged in public indecent activity. Of a sexual nature."

"Isn't Rolling Hills a private club?" Mom asked.

"It is, ma'am, yes," replied Monroe.

"Then that isn't public, is it?" Mom asked. I smirked. Mom always was quick with this kind of stuff. I turned my head to look over her shoulder out the front window, to see some of our neighbors outside, illuminated in blue flashing lights, trying to see what the commotion was about.

"Yes, I suppose you're right, actually," Monroe said. This seemed to settle him. He looked at Wickes and they gave each other a knowing nod that it was another closed case as he went to put his notebook back in his top pocket. The relief of a cop who has just reduced his paperwork for the evening.

"Well then, it doesn't matter what we've been up to," Mom said, pointing her thumb between her and me, "if none of it was done in public."

"A very good point, Miss Butler. I'm sorry to have wasted your time." The meeting was wrapping up and they were preparing to leave. This was brilliant! Life couldn't be any better and I was excited to get back to fucking Mom as I still hadn't come and could feel my balls getting blue. I swallowed and could still taste her piss and pussy in my mouth. That made my still hard cock twitch in my boxers. I saw both cops notice the movement and both sets of eyes flicked over my cock.

"That's perfectly fine, officer."

"Well, without meaning to be rude it sounded like the two of you were in the, erm, middle of something when we arrived. We'll let you get back to it," Monroe said, giving me a sly wink.

"Thank you," Mom said, "My son and I don't wish to be disturbed any further."

Everything stopped. The relaxed feeling in the room was instantly replaced by a high tension. Mom had definitely just put her foot in it. Officer Wickes gasped.

"Your... Son?" Monroe asked.

"Um..." Mom said. Not even she could think fast enough to cover her tracks on that one.

"Is this your son? Are you telling me you've been engaging in sexual activity with your son?"

Officer Wickes sat, tensed, but I could see a spark in her eyes. She hadn't expected this. Her breathing looked ragged and I could have sworn I saw her nipples get hard even under her thick police shirt. She definitely squeezed her thighs together.

Mom tried denying it but knew it was no use as soon as they asked us for IDs and made a call to the station to verify their database. This was bad.

"Mrs. Butler, young Mr. Butler," Officer Monroe said, with a deliberate over emphasis on the 'young', showing his disdain, "I have no choice but to place you both under arrest on charges of incest. Please both stand to be placed in handcuffs and I'm taking you down to the station for processing." H stood and unhooked his handcuffs from his belt.

This was bad. We both stood, defeated. Everyone paused as they looked at my still hard cock in my tiny boxer briefs. It still hadn't gone down. Monroe looked appalled. Wickes, still sat on the sofa, couldn't take her eyes off it. It was like I could read her thoughts, 'that's just been inside his mother!' I could tell she was both shocked and excited.

Mom and I turned around and were placed in cuffs. Monroe left through the front door and Wickes grabbed Mom and I by the arms, leading us to follow. We headed through the front door, me behind Mom and Wickes behind. As we squeezed through, I pushed my hard cock into Mom's hands, handcuffed behind her back. She grabbed my cock through my boxers and gave it a reassuring squeeze. This was really starting to turn me on!

We walked outside to see the continuous blue lights the police had left flashing, had attracted a small crowd of neighbors and looky-loos. I heard Monroe on his radio, calling in to the station that he was bringing in two suspects under the charge of incest. He blatantly did it loud enough for the neighbors to hear and we were met with looks ranging from disgust to bemusement as it was pretty clear it was us, me dressed in just my boxer briefs with huge bulge out the front, Mom dressed only in her robe. Hair on both of us freshly fucked, both in handcuffs behind us. Monroe was at the car, back doors and trunk hatch both open, as he moved items from the back seat to the trunk to fit us both. Wickes was calling into her radio in the muffled way only police officers could, turning over her own shoulder where no-one else could hear. All the neighbors looked upon us in a shocked state. It was a weird, calm pause of a moment.

Mom turned her head to look at me over her shoulder, her eyes flicked down to my hard cock. I knew what she wanted.

I stepped forward towards her back and she opened her cuffed hands to accept my hard cock. In an instant, she had pulled my boxers down under my balls as our neighbors watched on in shocked horror. She looked again at me over her shoulder, while she turned her hands over, grabbing at the bottom of her robe, bunching it up and exposing her bare ass and spreading her legs. I knew what she wanted and couldn't wait to give it to her. In one swift motion I plowed my cock into her soaking wet pussy, as I heard a few members of the crowd gasp.

I couldn't give much force without my hands to grab onto something, so this was purely force from rolling my hips into hers as our crowd of onlookers knew they were watching a mother and her son in a public display of the most forbidden. My cock was engorged with blood and I felt light headed, I was so turned on. The crown of my cock could feel every single crease inside my mother's scalding hot pussy. My midriff just above my cock felt every time her ass cheeks clenched at it, every time I thrust in. There must have been 20 neighbors watching now, with front row seats of me fucking Mom in our front yard and loving every second of it, lost in lust and exhibitionism. I was looking at their faces as I was balls deep in my Mom, trying not to pull out too far so my cock stayed buried deep within her. The overwhelming feelings were bringing me right to the edge, building on top of the orgasm I still hadn't released from earlier. In and out, in and out I went into Mom's pussy, as she leant slightly forward to allow me the best access. I felt her cum around my dick and she squirted again, gushing over my balls. This was it, I moaned a deep, low moan from deep within me as I built up what I could tell would be one of the best orgasms of my life, as everyone from the neighborhood looked on.

The moan caught the attention of Monroe still emptying out his car, who looked over to see me balls deep in Mom, the neighbors all looking while Wickes was turned, talking into her radio. "Wickes!" He hollered. She snapped back to reality and saw what was happening. She dropped her radio mic from her hand, which fell back into place by her left shoulder, pinned to her shirt. It was like it happened in slow motion, as she grabbed at my shoulder to try and pull me away from my mother, but I wasn't giving up that easy, and neither was Mom. Every time Monroe pulled my shoulders I stepped back because of her pulling my weight, but Mom would step back too, to keep my cock deep in her. This was overwhelming and I was holding back on my own orgasm, letting it build as I knew this would be over soon and, the way it felt this was going, might be a long while before I could feel my cock in Mom again. Who knew what would happen from here!

Monroe was putting up more of a fight to disentangle us, although I did get the feeling she could have put up more of a fight and wondered if she was secretly enjoying this. Eventually, she pushed her hand down my abdomen to grab the base of my cock, as her other hand pushed Mom's ass away from me. As Mom felt the emptiness of her son's cock no longer in her pussy, she did what any good mom would do and, in one swift motion, spun around to face me while also lowering herself into a crouching position. Officer Monroe's hand was still around the base of my cock and I began to fuck into it, just in time to start ejaculating all over my Mom's well placed face just before me. Officer Monroe, in complete surprise, held on tight as my pulsing seven-inch member painted my happy Mom's face as our neighbors watched on in awe at the finale of our illicit spectacle.

"Wickes!" Yelled Officer Monroe, who by this time had made it up to us after running around from the other side of the car, to try and help detach us from our tryst. "What the hell are you doing! You're supposed to be helping not jerking this boy off onto his mother's face!" His own face was beet red with rage. Wickes let go of my cock and stood there in complete shock. Mom took her chance and lunged forward onto my cock with her mouth. Monroe pulled her back and hoisted her up by her shoulders.

icebox
icebox
77 Followers
12