The Club Trophy Mom Piss Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's no boy," Mom said, standing, my cum dripping from her face while she blatantly held some of my cum pooled on her tongue, "That's my MAN!" She smiled at me and swallowed with an audible gulp. Monroe grabbed her by both arms and dragged her to the car, round the other side, almost throwing her in the back seat. He was beyond pissed.

"Hey!" Yelled one of the neighbors, "You be careful with her, she's only small!" I looked to see my neighbor Gary from two doors down. I appreciated him standing up for Mom like that.

"Shut up and get back!" Monroe commanded. "And put that damn thing away!" He hollered to Wickes, nodding at my still exposed cock. Wicked sheepishly grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled my boxer briefs up over it with the other, by which time Monroe had made his way back behind me and had grabbed me by both arms in the same way he had Mom, marching me down toward the car and throwing me into the back seat as well.

"Show's over, go home!" Monroe yelled, as he and Wickes got into the front seats of the car, shut the doors and drove off.

"Never, never in all my years of policing, have I ever seen something so depraved and nasty as a real motherfucker! And in public, too!" He was ranting. Wickes was looking out the front window, emotionless, silent, contemplating. Mom and I stared into each other's eyes, taking everything Monroe ranted in disgust as compliments of our love. We stopped at the lights and Monroe turned to face us. "The two of you! You're disgusting! You stink! Is that piss I can smell? The was part of the complaint from the country club!" He said, turning back around to face the road.

I stared into Mom's eyes and raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner before pointing my eyes down to my cock. She knew what I was asking and raised both eyebrows to answer: "Yes, son, I am thirsty."

Both of us sitting in the back of the police car, hand handcuffed behind our backs, Office Monroe ranting and raving about his disgust for our actions, Mom quietly leaned over and put her head in my lap. She grabbed my boxers with her teeth and pulled them down. I raised my hips a little, hoping to get my cock to catch the waistband of the boxers which, luckily, worked. Then I felt Mom's hot, wet mouth engulf my soft cock and start sucking. I relaxed my muscles and let my now full bladder flow into Mom's mouth, as she drank every drop of my piss. She was already an expert at this. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation as Officer Wickes' ranting got drowned out by my pleasure. With my bladder now empty and my piss stopped, I commended Mom silently for not having spilled a drop and let her keep sucking, making my dick hard again. She sucked for all she was worth, cleaning my steel pole of all the juices that had been mixed onto it over the course of the afternoon. I let out a low moan, which made Wickes turn his head, mid rant, to see us back at it again. I heard him suck in air in the same way as a flame lights a fuse on a stick of dynamite, as I could tell he was really about to blow...

12