The Club Trophy Mom Piss Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my hand and grabbed at her soaked chest, rubbing piss deep into her shirt and massaging her stiff, wet nipple. She was riding my knee now full force, sliding a good 6 inches per thrust along my thigh, coating it in her sticky juices, getting herself off as quickly as she could. Frenzied. I dragged my hand down her torso, down her thigh until the bottom of her skirt then back up to rub at her pussy. I lifted her skirt to see it and saw her bare pussy, panties still to the side from where she'd moved them to piss into my glass, rubbing feverishly upon my knee. She leant forward and rubbed my diamond hard tent pole between my spread legs. The world was stopped around us. I moved back and, in one smooth, swift motion, unzipped my shorts and leant forward to resume rubbing her pussy. She instantly fished my cock out of my shorts and started to jerk me up and down while trying to ride both my hand and my knee in a sexual fever.

I had a surprise in store. Since indulging in solo piss play, I had figured out how to piss with a hardon, and those four and a half pints - three beers and one and a half pints of mommy piss - were waiting to let go. I pushed my muscles from below and, as Mom rode my leg while jerking me off, my 7-inch steel pole of a cock erupted a torrent of piss everywhere like a firehose with no-one holding onto it. She groaned when she felt it splash down on her hand and arm, still jerking me off. By now I was allowing her to ride my leg while my left hand had her grabbed on her waist just above her bent thigh, using it as leverage to push her backwards and forwards. She leant forward, swinging her leg over mine to be between my legs, and aimed the piss hose of my cock directly at her face and chest, drenching herself. She moved her face forward and, if she hadn't been able to drink piss at first out of the glass, that inhibition was now gone as she placed her mouth directly over the head of my cock and closed it creating a seal, taking a good three huge gulps of hot piss directly from my penis.

I looked down in shock. She moved her mouth and, still holding my cock aimed at her face, looked up at me with the most lust filled, sexy mommy look I her eyes, as my piss continued hitting her chin and falling down her now completely see-through polo short and over her ample tits. She smiled at me. Smiled. In the midst of all this she still wanted me to know I'm her special boy.

She lowered her head again, still holding my cock straight up, and licked my balls, from the bottom of my sack, all the way up to the tip of my cock. Nibbled her way back down along the shaft. Piss flowed all over her head, into her hair and down her back, all over her face and into her open mouth, falling back down onto me and drenching me further. I was in heaven. Nothing has ever, or likely will ever, be as erotic to me as that moment. The musty smell of piss mixed with the smell of the pines and the musty smell of dusk settling in, and I looked back over the balcony and realized life would never be better.

It was a quick, beautiful moment of love in a suddenly lust-filled universe. A dead quiet in the eye of the hurricane. I came back to my lust filled-senses and realized how good this was and how could I make it better. I looked into my mother's eyes and told her: "Mom. I need to fuck you."

She didn't hesitate. She knew. "Yeah. Mommy's gonna fuck you baby," she reassured. Still holding onto my cock, she stood up and moved her torso over me, stepping one leg over my side in a fluid motion as she lowered her pelvis towards mine and adjusted her grip so she could angle my cock into her. My piss had slowed down but it was still pushing a slow stream of urine, which she didn't wait to stop but sat down on me, using her hand to dig the head of my cock into her pussy like it was a spoon digging for yogurt. A wet splash came down my balls and I wondered if it was her squirting in some way, or some piss being forced out of her piss tube, or even my piss being pushed out from her cunt canal. All I knew was that it didn't matter right now it was just one of many sprinkles of delight on this whole scenario.

The scalding hot recesses of my mother's pussy were like fire on my hard cock. I couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. Luckily, she was so wet, from her own juices and both of our piss, she slid easily down my cock with each thrust from us. I watched as her pussy split itself over my swollen member, the big vein down the top of my cock that I'd always been proud of, driving itself home to where it had once come from. Mom's legs were so widely spread that her clit was on show and I could see it clearly and it, too, was rock hard in sensation.

Mom bottomed out on my cock and her pussy clenched round me as she came. I stopped momentarily, looking into her eyes. She smiled at me. A motherly smile. Happy to have me home where I belonged. This was it. I was as deep in my mother as I could go, covered in both our piss and with a belly full of her piss swishing around inside me. We stared deeply into each other's eyes as I flexed my cock muscles and she flexed her cunt muscles around me, telling each other we loved each other through our eyesight and genital muscles alone, while her pussy juices trickled around me as she kept in a state of almost constant orgasm.

She looked over my shoulder and froze. The world had been stopped around us and right now she'd just broken that wall and taken in our surroundings. It made me realize where we were, too. I had completely forgotten not just where we were, but that anything else had even existed outside me and her at that moment.

"They're looking." She said. I turned my head to see.

At least 30 members of the upper class, high society establishment of our little home town, all dressed in either tennis wear or spectator wear, were stopped looking through the window at us. I saw inquisitive looks from some of those who I had deemed to be more open minded, but overall, I saw complete disgust and shock. Someone dropped a glass and everyone tensed as the sound crashed through the air.

Mom's pussy clenched around me and squirted more cum over me, running down around my balls. More so than last time. This had really done it for her, she really was a sick exhibitionist. Like me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up, raising her up on my cock, before letting her go and sinking her back down onto me. In that one thrust I brushed away any sense of shame or guilt and firmly painted a strong coating of lust back over Mom. I continued grabbing her hips and pushing her back down, fucking her hard, as she continued looking over my shoulder, making eye contact with as many of her spectators as she could, loving being the star of her own mega-perverted show. The tightness in her constantly clenching pussy showed it.

She started to get into being the showwoman. "That's it, baby. Fuck your mommy! Fuck her hard! Ugh! My God you feel so good! What's the matter guys, never seen a mother loving on her son before? Uuughh!" Her pussy clenched around me as she came again, driven back over the edge by the extreme vulgarity of her own words. "Never seen a mother fuck her son?" Another gush over my balls. I could feel the boiling of my own cum starting in the bottom of my feet. I could tell this was going to be a big one, I was shocked it had taken this long but this was one epic fuck in an epic situation and my body knew to make it count. "Julie!" She called, focusing her attention on her through the thin glass window of the club, knowing everyone could hear every word through the old building's single pane windows while I was lifting and lowering her hips into mine, "Julie! You should try this! Uuughh! You'll never have a better prick than your son's, trust me! Uugh! It's like it's made for my pussy! Ugh! A perfect fit! Uuughhh! Oh God! My son's come home! Cum in me baby! Cum in your mother's pussy! Uuughhh!" And with that she started shuddering, constantly squirting a huge amount of cum down over my balls, tightening her arms around my shoulders and burying her face into my neck, almost having a seizure it felt. I've never seen someone cum so hard. That fact that it was my mother, driven to this from my efforts slamming her up and down my stiff cock, pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" I cried to her, to the air, to our audience, as I held back as long as I could for the last few strokes before I came. I picked her up until she was almost completely off my cock, and slammed her back down as far as she would go over me, us both crying into the air in complete lust filled pleasure waves, the hardest orgasms anyone has ever felt, as I filled my mother's pussy, womb and insides with the biggest load of hot, sticky white cum I've ever unloaded. It had started in my feet and jettisoned up inside me through my very soul and out the tip of my penis into my mother. It kept coming in spurt after spurt after spurt, the flexing of my cock as it came tickling mom's pussy into another orgasm which made her squirt pussy juice down over my balls and between my legs, the sensation of which making me pump another load deep into her.

My arms were wrapped around her tight, as were hers around me, as we held each other in love, enjoying pure, filthy, animalistic passion and intensity. Everything around us had stopped again as all that mattered in the universe was each other and holding on as we came down from our high, struggling for breath with both our hearts beating, in unison, out of our chests.

I felt us come back down to earth and the fog started to clear, but I still daren't move a muscle for fear of this magical moment ending. I felt my cock start to soften inside mom, even with her mini after shock orgasms clenching around me. At that moment I felt another trickle down the shaft of my penis, roll over my balls, between my legs and pool up around my asshole, boiling hot.

"Are you peeing?" I asked her, lovingly.

"Yeeesss!" She responded into my neck, in an intimately light-hearted tone of someone who might have just admitted they'd naughtily slipped an extra candy bar into their lover's lunch box, rather than taken yet another piss over her own son's cum slickened balls.

I nuzzled my nose into her neck by her ear. "I love you, mom."

She raised her head and looked at me and placed her lips on mine. It was our first kiss.

We made out for a few seconds before I felt the passion start to rise. I didn't feel this was the right time and broke away.

"I think we'd better get out of here."

"Yeah," Mom agreed, sitting up a little straighter, remembering we were in public being stared at and that we'd most likely just broken dozens of laws. She looked over my shoulder and saw everyone still standing there staring, mouths agape in shock.

I helped her off me by grabbing her hips and lifting as she stood up and my cock slid out of her. As she moved her legs to step back globs of my fresh cum were falling out of her and rolling down her shaky legs. She was stood up straight now and did her best to press her skirt down to protect her modesty, a token gesture at this point. I stood and tucked my still half-hard cock into my yellow-stained white tennis shorts and zipped my fly back up and flattened down my polo shirt which was surprisingly dry. We looked at each other and I pecked a kiss onto her lips, before taking two steps forward and grabbing the door handle, holding the door for her like a true gentleman. She grabbed the trophy we'd won and started through the door, me following after her, walking past a group of 30 shocked, silent elites, dripping piss and cum on their fancy carpets. I knew she wouldn't be able to help herself.

"Well, good night everybody. I hope you enjoyed the show. I'm sorry to say we must tender our resignation from the club, we have what we need now," holding the trophy up with the hand she'd been holding it in but everyone knowing that's not what she meant. "I hope next year's winners' celebration beats ours." She turned to Kevin, stood next to Julie. "I hope you enjoyed the show. I see your boner." And rolled her head with laughter at her own joke. I scoffed a laugh as I saw Kevin turn beet red in shame and guilt of admission as Julie, red faced, looked down and saw it, too. I wasn't even embarrassed, neither was Mom, we were on top of the world. I held my hand in the small of her back navigating the way as we walked out of the function room, through the entrance hall and through the front door. In a massive show of unnecessary cherry-on-top exit, Mom casually smashed the trophy against the window in the door, shattering the glass from its frame as we felt everyone's eyes on us as we left.

12