The Clubhouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would really enjoy a blowjob sweetheart since you're asking, but you're gonna have to call Scoot over here first, that's his call," Alyx remembered Corin saying he was frustrated. She also recalled Scooter saying something about if she wanted it, it was ok. Most of all she was curious about the size of the penis on such an enormous man. She got up, walked up to her boyfriend, and whispered into his ear.

"Hammer was very sweet and protective of me last night. I think he deserves some head. Wanna watch?" Scooter just got up and followed her, being well on the way to drunk by now.

Alyx knelt down in front of the freakishly large man, and his enormous cock swelled and struggled against his pant leg. She glanced at Scooter, who showed no emotion, but nodded in approval. Biting her lower lip, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She would have to be devoid of all senses to not notice it's size already. He stood up and dropped his pants and shorts. She gasped, suddenly realizing the task at hand. It had to be ten inches, and nearly as thick as a beer bottle. She wrapped both of her hands around it and guided his large glans to her lips. She licked it, and flicked it's opening with her tongue, tasting already a hint of pre-cum. Curious to see if she could stuff it in her mouth she opened wide and lowered her pretty head into it, as Hammer took a large swig of his beer and sunk further into his lawn chair, watching his buddy's girl working his huge tool.

His head was the size of a plumb. She sucked on it, and Hammer moaned a "fuuuuck", as he felt her tongue squeeze its way around it, circling the corona and licking the sensitive hole. She stopped to lick its shaft, while she cradled his big balls and jerked the base of the monolithic rod. She stuffed it back in her mouth and resigned to getting it into her throat, wanting to give the giant release. He helped her by pushing her head down on it firmly but not too rough, as he felt a tension build in his nuts and prostate.

Scooter was now jerking off, and although he was tempted to pull her pants off, he was engrossed in the young girl's determination and impressive display of successfully deep throating his gifted brother. After an upstroke she took a second to whisper, "push it in," and forced her head back onto it, relaxing her throat as hammer encompassed her whole head with his hands and slid his thumping monster into her throat.

Scooter increased the intensity of his self-abuse as he watched Hammer fuck his girl's throat, unable to imagine how it felt for either one of them. She was now humming wildly and as he slid her head up and down on him, pulling it all the way off of him at the end of each penetration. "Harder, " she admitted, drool dripping onto his abnormal specimen. She couldn't believe she was about to come and knew if he would just fuck her throat more forcefully she would. Finally, when he felt his first orgasm in quite a long time starting to initiate, he wrapped one giant hand around her neck, and pushed on the back of her head with the other, sliding all the way into her gorgeous face and throat, then let it rip.

She bucked and gagged as she also came, without her pussy ever being touched. She felt the huge cock blow up and erupt in her throat, her newest erogenous zone. He held her down on him while he continued to pump his seed into her belly, unable to resist as he had never face fucked a girl this deeply before and it felt so incredibly wrong but wonderful at the same time.

Scooter came too, and when Hammer finally released her, she spun around and saw his sperm covered hand and cock. She pounced on it and licked it all up, and started blowing her boyfriend, getting him rock hard again in a matter of seconds. "Go get Owl, " he whispered to Hammer while sitting back in awe of his cock hungry plaything. Hearing this she increased the fervor of her cock sucking, wanting to see if she could get him to come again before being fed by the President. He pulled her hair into a ponytail and fucked her head hard, knowing she would have no problems taking it all after swallowing Hammer's sword. When Owl, now sitting next to them, had worked his own impressive pole into rigidity, he pulled her pretty mouth off of himself and pushed her over onto his lap, and lowered her head onto him.

"Take it nice, " he whispered, as he fucked his boss with her head, slowly at first, but with more intensity as she made lusty whimpers and sucking sounds. "You gonna swallow him too?"

"Yes sir, " she said, as he pulled her head off the bulging cock.

"Good girl." He pushed her back down onto Owl, who was now squeezing her huge tits with his eyes closed, getting ready to feed the young thing her third load. He opened his eyes when he heard Pitbull say something to Scooter about being dealt in, and taking a seat next to him, pulling out his weapon too. Owl felt the cum coming and grabbed her head with both hands and slammed it down on to him, and erupted into her while rapidly rolling his hips and bobbing her up and down on it like he was shaking a very large drink.

"Holy fuck, " she gasped, and before she could fully catch her breath Scooter grabbed her by the hair again and shoved her full lips onto their fourth pacifier, and told Pitbull not to hold back. As he spanked her he told her he wanted to see her swallow Pitbull too, that she was doing a damn good job and he was proud of her. By this time the voracious Alyx was incredibly wet and Scooter felt it, as he rubbed her pussy under her jeans that told a tale with their dampness. He whispered for Hammer to go find the throne as he unbuttoned her jeans and started to slide them off.

With the Queen's throne in position, and Pitbull's seed now mingling with the other men's deep in her belly, Scooter told Hammer to "put her in her place". Hammer lifted her and sat her on the chair, and the other men strapped her calves to the stirrups while Scooter got behind her and first tied her hands behind her to the headrest with one bandana, then blindfolded her with another. He kissed her and felt her lips trembling.

"You ok?" he whispered.

"Yes. Ohhhh fuuuuuuuu..." She felt Hammer enter her. They had lifted her sweatshirt up over her delicious breasts and pulled the bra cups down off of them while nibbling and sucking on her pinging nipples. Hammer slid into her slowly, out of mercy, not because it was a challenge. Her pussy, while tight as a snare drum, was completely soaked with a literal stream of herself leaking from it. Her heart beat so hard and fast that she started to get lightheaded, and was in a state of utter and complete ardor. The heat coming from the inside of her out was burning, and she had electric tingles over and in one hundred percent of her body.

As Hammer started to really fuck her, she erupted into another orgasm that just kept going. She convulsed while Scooter squeezed and fondled both her tits as the other two men sucked on them, both teasing her clit and pussy with their fingers while it was pummeled by Hammer's slab of meat. She was breathing way too hard to drink much of a beer that someone tried to pour down her throat, and much of it just spilled down her torso, its cold and wet sensation adding to her lustful craze. Someone put some expensive headphones on her ears playing "Magical World" by Bassnectar featuring Nelly Furtado. This was the icing on the cake as she just surrendered to them, and focused on calming her breath and accepting the fucking she was about to endure, and enjoy.

12