The CMNF Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I give him plenty of blowjobs!" Callie defended herself. Charlie raised his beer with a "Hear, hear!" but he didn't sound that convincing.

"Anna, you're up, babe." Lauren directed.

Anna took her seat and adorned her blindfold. I walked up to her first. I placed the tip of my dick on her lips and waited for her to work her magic. She parted her lips just enough to fit my head through and then swallowed me completely on the first pass. Her nose pressed into my pelvis, she worked her tongue all over me. She sucked in and out and turned her head from side to side. She took my dick out of her mouth and kissed her way down one side of my shaft and back up the other. She lovingly sucked on my head and hummed. She took me deeper and moaned. She took me all the way into her throat and gagged. She removed my penis from her mouth with a pop, licked from my balls up my shaft until she could open her lips around the head and then swallowed me into her throat again. That put me over the edge and with a grunt, I came down her throat. She held me in until I was done pumping, and then she released my cock and swallowed my cum. I breathed a heavy sigh and looked around. The girls had stopped dancing to marvel at this performance. Anna said with complete confidence, "That was my Darren's cock."

I stumbled off to the side and let Mark have his turn. Anna treated him just as well, and I have to say, her blowjobs are nearly as hot for a spectator as they are for the recipient. When she finished swallowing his cum, Anna simply said, "Thank you, Mark." Mark stumbled to the side, and Charlie walked up. Before even beginning the blowjob, Anna confidently declared, "Process of elimination, this dick belongs to Charlie." Then she gave Charlie the same treatment she had given me and Mark.

"Goddamn." Callie said softly. "YOU are a lucky man, Darren. Who knew this slut was gonna finish the blowjobs?"

Anna shrugged. "Part of the identification was based on how they cum and how soon. It's not my fault you girls didn't play the game correctly."

"Well, that makes Anna our Part One winner!" Callie raised Anna's hand in triumph.

"Darren, why don't you go first in Part Two?" I put on the blindfold and took a seat. I was worried about how I would be able to identify the girls based only on eating them out. I considered following in Anna's footsteps and trying to make them each orgasm, hoping that their moans would identify their voices. But as the first pussy sat on my face, I realized I was worried for nothing. My nose was buried in a mound of curly hair. I still did my due diligence and had some fun licking her, but I was pretty confident as I identified Callie. Jessica was easy too as my nose was tickled by her trimmed bush. Then, it got more difficult - Lauren and Anna were both shaved. I licked and licked and tried desperately to find anything unique and familiar about either pussy, but in the end I got them switched in my guesses.

Charlie also got two out of four, switching the two shaved blondes. Mark got lucky and identified all four girls correctly.

"And we have our second winner!" Callie announced.

"What do we win?" Anna giggled.

"Tonight, the two winners will be sleeping together!" Callie announced. "Hmm, that leaves Darren's bed free. Mind if I keep you warm tonight?" Callie briskly took my hand and trotted me off downstairs before anyone could object.

I looked over my shoulder as Anna and Mark followed us downstairs, hand in hand. Beyond them, I saw Jessica follow Lauren and Charlie upstairs.

***

As soon as we got into the room, Callie wasted no time in getting me naked. She pulled off my shirt and my shorts and threw them into opposite corners of the room. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get hard again so soon, but Callie made short work of that. She dropped to her knees and began sucking my dick. It seemed like she had taken notes on Anna's performance earlier, as there was much more sucking, slobbering, and deep-throating this time.

When I was hard enough for her liking, she propped herself up higher on her knees and titty-fucked me. I've always been a boobs man, and I loved being enveloped in Anna's roommate's. With her mouth free, Callie took the opportunity to make casual small talk. "Mmm, you like that don't you? You like sliding your dick between my luscious tits don't you? Do you love my perky nipples? I bet you wanna cum all over my tits. I bet you wanna shoot your load all over my tits and watch it drip down until it hangs off my perky nipples. Well, not yet. We have a lot more fun to have before you get to cum on me." I'd already cum a few times today, otherwise my stamina never would have stood up to Callie's ministrations.

She stood up and bent herself over the bed. "Fuck me, Darren. Fuck me in the bed Anna should be sleeping in right now. Fuck my tight little pussy!" I lined up and granted her wish. As I pounded into her from behind, her dirty talk was replaced with grunts and moans. Her sounds got me even more excited and I slapped her ass while I fucked her. When I needed a break, she spun around on the bed and hung her head over the edge. I fucked her face with all the same vigor I had her pussy. She gargled and gagged on my dick while I massaged her perfect tits.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me sideways til I fell over onto the bed. She mounted me and rode me cowgirl. I couldn't take my eyes off her bouncing tits. As her moans got louder, I started to hear similar moans coming from the next room over. That was my girlfriend Anna getting fucked by Lauren's boyfriend Mark. Callie took a cue from the sound and started moaning louder. It seemed like Anna's moans got louder in response. The two girls were competing to have the loudest, craziest sex they could. And I was the lucky beneficiary.

I grabbed Callie and threw her to the bed next to me. I rolled on top of her and thrust my dick back into her. I grabbed a fistful of her bush and pulled it toward the ceiling until her butt was raised off the bed. She shrieked and moaned. She told me in between breaths, "Lube! Lube..." I thought she was wet enough, but I reached for the nightstand and retrieved a small bottle of lube. Callie squeezed a dollop into her hand, rubbed her hands together, and then slipped her hands under her raised body. I felt her knuckles brush the underside of my thrusting dick as she lubed her asshole.

I understood now why she wanted lube. I flipped her over into doggy-style and positioned my penis at the entrance to her asshole. Anna like anal too, so I knew to start slow. I pushed myself into her tight sphincter, an inch at a time. Once I had bottomed out and Callie had adjusted to my size, I resumed ramming into her. Callie couldn't contain herself. Her noises became high pitched moans that I'm sure you could hear through the whole house. Anna's moans rose to meet Callie's. Callie tried to speak, but she couldn't make any words more coherent than the occasional "cum."

When I couldn't hold on any longer, I pulled out of Callie. She spun around quickly and jerked my cock for me, aiming it right at her face. I unloaded pulse after pulse of cum onto her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, and her lips. When I ran out of cum, she shook the last few drops out onto her tits. Without another word, we laid down on top of the covers and passed out.

12