The CMNF Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lauren and Callie jacked me off together, Anna and Jessica continued to eat each other out. The two roommates were eager to get each other off as many times as they could. Even as they moaned, they never stopped licking the pussy in front of them. Anna was learning quickly and seemed to revel in the intensity of the experience. At one point, she made Jessica cum so hard, Jessica squirted into Anna's mouth and all over her face. Anna shook her head like a wet dog and dove back in.

I was well primed after seeing my beautiful blonde girlfriend in her first lesbian experience. We had engaged in some pretty crazy fun over the past few days, but there was something very debauched about the five of us sitting in a circle around the sapphic pair, enjoying our own sexual pleasure. I tried to hold off my orgasm to extend the pleasure, but I was no match for the sight before me and the hands upon me. In no time at all, I shot my load up into the air until it cascaded back down onto Lauren and Callie's hands. The other two guys followed. Exhausted, Jessica and Anna relented and rolled away from each other.

We all sat or lay, slumped over, catching our breath. The guys were spent. Jessica and Anna were sensitive. Lauren was beginning to feel sore. Only Callie still yearned for one last climax of the day. She retrieved Jessica's vibrator from where Lauren had been strapped to it earlier. Laying spread eagle on the floor next to the table, Callie brought herself to a quick, satisfying orgasm, then let the vibrator fall out of her hand and roll away from her.

Pair by pair, as we found enough energy to, we took our girlfriends by the hand and wordlessly made our way to our respective bedrooms. I joined Anna in her nudity, crawled into bed, cuddled up next to her, and fell right to sleep.

***

I awoke in a pitch black room. As my eyes attempted to adjust, I glanced over at the clock by the bed. 3:30AM. Far too early to be awake. My senses returned one by one. Anna was grinding her ass against my crotch. As she heard me grumble into consciousness, she turned to face me.

"Oh, good, you're awake. I need you to fuck me." She said plainly.

I lifted the covers a bit and made room for Anna to sit up in my lap. She positioned her pussy over my cock, and then sunk down until she bottomed out. Then she hinged forward until she could kiss me on the mouth. She smelled like Jessica. She tasted like Jessica.

Anna rode me lovingly as we made out. After a few minutes, she turned her head and buried it in my neck. Her hair tickled my ear. I told her, "You were spectacular tonight."

"Mmmm, thank you," she cooed into the pillow next to me.

"How did that all come to be?" I inquired.

Anna continued to grind in my lap as she explained. "It more or less started when you were out hiking with Lauren and Callie. Jessica and I stayed behind and we got to talking. She seemed like the perfect person to have my first time with. Safe, supportive, hot as hell... I've avoided any girl on girl action over the last couple days, one because I was nervous still, but two because I wanted to save it for the big reveal tonight."

"It was quite the surprise. I absolutely loved it. And I love you."

"And I love you right back." Anna replied. "This trip has been wonderful. You've been wonderful. I love my girls."

"Do you think you'll get it on with any of your other roommates before the trip is over?" I asked.

"Mmmm, the door is wide open now."

The door was in fact wide open. As I looked past Anna toward the door frame, I saw a silhouette of one girl or another. Whichever roommate it was (I suspected Jessica), she was clearly touching herself as she watched us.

"Tonight was exhilarating!" Anna declared. "I can't describe the adrenaline of feeling Jessica's body orgasm under me. All I wanna do is make that girl scream. And knowing you all were watching and getting off too? That memory is gonna get me off for years to come."

"Me too," I agreed. "Jessica's beautiful face latched onto your pussy was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Except for your beautiful face latched onto Jessica's pussy."

"Cum with me, Darren," Anna instructed. "We need to get back to sleep so we're ready for whatever comes tomorrow."

I took a more active role in thrusting up into Anna. After a few short minutes, Anna and I came together quietly. Without even removing my dick from her pussy, Anna fell promptly to sleep on my chest. I looked toward the doorway again, and our visitor was gone. I turned my head toward Anna's, and fell asleep too.

12