The CMNF Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body shots continued, with Lauren and Callie each taking a turn as the serving board. I took advantage of this opportunity to put my lips all over my girlfriend's hot roommates' tits, clavicles, and abs. The other two guys and three of the girls took the same opportunity. Jessica in particular took great pleasure in sucking on nipples long after the salt was licked up. Anna, notably, never took or gave a body shot. She was content to sip her beer on her own. But she did hype up everyone else doing the shots.

"Okay, okay!" Callie declared. "Time for tonight's entertainment! Lauren?"

Lauren looked up quickly. "Oh! One second." She chugged the last of her beer. "Okay! Tonight's entertainment comes in three parts. For the first part, I need everyone to go back to their rooms, dig through their suitcases, and return with any sex toys they use!"

Callie, Jessica, and Anna squealed and ran off. I was curious if either of the other guys would go retrieve a toy, but neither did.

When we had all reconvened, Lauren had us all sit in a circle on the floor. "Part one is show and tell! We'll go around the room, talk about our toys, our best masturbatory memories, etc! Callie, you first."

Callie blushed slightly, but didn't hesitate. "Welllllll, this is the only toy I keep at the cabin, but certainly not the only toy I own." She held up a big black dildo. "I love it. It's like 8 inches and it fills me up so well. I masturbate at least once every night and this toy helps a lot. My favorite memory was this one time when I had it super lubed up, and I was bouncing up and down on it so fast, and I slipped, and I missed my pussy, and I accidentally sank this dildo like halfway up my asshole. I came so hard. I could barely walk the next day, but it was worth it!"

I was shocked at such a candid admission. I guess the drinks and the day's activities had really loosened everybody up.

Anna was next. "Well, I brought two toys with me... in addition to my boyfriend's cock." She giggled. "This," she held up a purple vibrator, "is my favorite, but this," she held up a small butt plug I had pulled out of her before "helps too. I masturbate, oh, I'd say twice a week, give or take. My favorite memory was this one time, freshman year, I skipped class and just edged myself for like 18 hours while my roommate was out of town."

"Damn, Anna. I didn't know you were into any butt stuff!" Lauren said. Anna didn't blush as I would've expected. Even she was opening up at this point.

Jessica was next. "I'm the only single person on this trip, so I brought several toys." She pulled forth a variety of dildos and vibrators of all shapes and sizes. "My favorite memory... so hard to choose. Okay, so this one time, just a few months ago, I brought home this little virgin freshman. I made her show me how she plays with herself. She used...this one, this toy here...and she was just so cute as she came that I pounced on her and ate her out until she screamed."

"Jessica, that wasn't a story about you masturbating." Callie chided.

"So?" Jessica countered. "It had masturbation in it!"

"Fine," Callie rolled her eyes. "Lauren, your turn."

"Okay guys, I know this is supposed to be MY event. But I didn't bring any toys with me." Everyone booed. "That's because... I don't own any toys." More skeptical booing. "Seriously! I've never owned a toy. My...kink...is that I like to use other things. Things that are not toys. For example!" Lauren produced a hair brush. "This was the first thing I ever stuck up my pussy."

"No way!" Jessica called.

"Seriously!" Lauren responded. "Okay, this kind of leads me to Part Two. Watch, I'll demonstrate." Lauren laid back in the circle and bent her knees. She stuck the handle of the brush into her pussy, one inch at a time, as we all watched.

"Damn," Jessica whispered.

When the first bristles tickled her clit, Lauren stopped. "Tuh duh!" she cried. Everyone clapped, a little sarcastically and a little genuinely impressed.

"What else do you use to masturbate?" Callie asked.

Lauren blushed for the first time. "Well... a lot of things. It's kind of my kink. I've used... Okay confession time. I've used your hair brush Callie."

Callie's mouth dropped open. "You whore!"

Lauren continued, "I've used my bed posts. Highlighters. Candles. Bananas...I don't think any of you have eaten any of the ones I've used... Bottles..."

"No way!" Anna cried. "Show us!"

"Okay," Lauren agreed. "We're fully into Part Two now. Girls, we're each gonna masturbate, however we want. First to cum, wins! Boys, no touching yourself or the girls." With that, Lauren retrieved the tequila bottle from the table and came back to the circle. "We start on three. One, two, three!"

The girls each dove, dildo-first, into their own pussies. The smell of arousal was thick in the air. I was hard as steel as I watched. Anna had let me watch her double penetrate herself before, but seeing her roommates play with themselves was too much. Fingers were flying over clits; dildos and vibrators (and one tequila bottle) were being worked in and out; sounds of panting and gasping were filling the room.

Anna, to her credit, was the first to scream out in orgasm. She was followed closely by Jessica, then Callie. We all watched as Lauren finished last, but also loudest, squatting with half the 750ML of tequila in her pussy.

"What did I win?" Anna asked Lauren excitedly. Maybe she forgot this wasn't a real contest.

"You win dibs in Part Three!" Lauren announced. "For Part Three, the guys are finally gonna get some relief. Guys, one at a time, you're gonna masturbate until you cum for us. We four girls are gonna lay down, side by side, like cars at a monster truck rally. You're gonna see who can shoot the farthest over our bodies! And as winner in Part Two, Anna, you get to choose where you lay, closest, farthest, in the middle..."

Anna seemed to consider this heavily. "I wanna be next to last!" she finally decided. The girls all lay down as planned.

Mark was up first. Like me and Charlie, Mark was fully erect and ready to burst at any minute. He only had to stroke himself a few times and he was shooting his cum eight feet forward. The initial impact was on Callie's belly, but it also rained on to Anna and Lauren. Jessica, closest to the starting line, only got the final dribbles landing on her.

Chris was next. Like Mark, he came after only a few strokes too. His cum only made it as far as Anna and then rained down on Lauren and Jessica.

I went last. I wanted to prolong the moment as long as I could. Through great determination, I managed to masturbate for my audience for a few minutes without cumming. The girls started cheering me on. Then they started talking dirty. In my delirium, I couldn't distinguish whose voice was whose. But I heard various girls begging me, "Please, please cum for us!" "Please cum all over our trim little bellies! We want your warm load all over us!" "This is so hot! I'm gonna cum the moment your cum lands on me!" "Fuck! Fuck! Do it! Cum for us! Fucking cum!" When I finally shot my load, it flew just past Callie, and only she and Anna ever actually caught any of my cum, except the last few dribbles that landed on Jessica.

"What did I win?" I asked, as I slumped to the floor.

"I'll think of something," Lauren smirked.

12