All Comments on 'The Coach'

by gentleman_bill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was kinda hot until you turned the mom into a pimp and the coach into a whore. Other than that it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really???

Yeah, that could happen......................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
looking forward to more!

hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent way to start your sex life

A great story without the needless seedier side of some. A tender and caring introduction into sex, this story is well written and thought out, a pleasurable read. Thank you and I look forward to your next story, perhaps in the same vein?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bleh

Why write in present tense? Most of the seasoned authors on here will tell you that it's tacky. Well... it IS tacky.

No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

This thing is, I had to reading less then halfway through.

Poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A fantasy

Some people commenting don't seem to understand that.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

My concern is how Sharon is pushed into doing this but not consulted. We didn't want you to worry about get all these and nervous. Frankly given some time she probably would have sad no. And she should have been allowed to. Trust isn't the only issue so is love being in love with the guy you sleep with makes it beautiful. They only made it good. Not special. Not beautiful. It was just physical not emotional. Mom doesn't count for that. It doesn't matter what Mom thought of the other Moms what matters is what the for think. They were not going to be given a choice either.

If Sharon had been given a true choice they would have talked to her, introduced him and given her time to decide with out trying to influence her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous