The Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, you've really outdone yourself," I told him. "These look amazing."

"Dig in," he said as he sat next to me on the couch. He was so close to me, our thighs were touching.

I reached for my plate, lifting a piece to my lips. I could see the steam coming off it and I blew on it lightly. The crust was perfect, the cheese bubbling...was there anything this man couldn't do? I took a bite and literally moaned. The portabellas, provolone and garlic made the perfect combination.

"Soooo good, Bill," I praised him, not even waiting until I finished chewing.

"I remembered that you were a vegetarian so I had hoped these toppings would be okay," he said. "You were standing right in front of me when I assembled them so I'm sorry that I didn't ask."

"Can we both stop?" I asked, wiping off my mouth and looking him square in the eye. "Can we both stop apologizing? For being kids, for being unsure, for not being able to read minds..."

"Yes," Bill enthusiastically agreed.

"We're here, together again, and that's all that really matters to me," I confessed. "Now...tell me about the past six years, what you've been up to, how your family's doing."

And he did. He told me that Milwaukee had never felt like home. He had accepted the job after graduation because it was a great opportunity for him but he was homesick for the south. He had fallen in love with Georgia when he was here for school and he hated being so far away from his parents and little sister. Moving back to Georgia had him in a different state but only a 90-minute drive.

"Six years is a long time. Did you have a serious girlfriend?" I asked.

"I dated someone for four months and then coworkers and neighbors set me up a bunch of times but nothing ever became serious," he said, refilling our wineglasses. "I kept thinking about you."

I looked at him over the rim of my glass as I took a sip. He grabbed a slice of the margherita pizza for my plate and one for his before he looked up at me.

"I looked for you on Facebook, Instagram, even LinkedIn..." he trailed off as he took a bite.

"I'm not on social media," I confessed, leaving out that Kristy had shared his photos and postings with me over the years. "I guess I just figured I didn't have anything interesting to contribute."

"To social media? If you're not on then you're not aware that most people are so not interesting," he laughed. "You would definitely be interesting. I know you loved English so I know you can quote lots of famous people and I know your brilliant mind can come up with lots of original things to say yourself. So basically, you're right. Your talents would be wasted on social media."

"And I'm not a selfie person," I pointed out.

"You should be," Bill said. "But you have been in plenty of selfies that I have enjoyed."

"What'dya mean...oh, Kristy," I shook my head.

"Yes, the queen of the duck face and her beautiful Irish sidekick," Bill smiled. "I enjoyed every one of those pictures. I will even admit saving them to my phone and cropping her out."

"You didn't!" I gasped, my hands flying to my warm cheeks.

"Yeah," he grinned, "I pretty much stalked you from afar."

He set his plate on the table and dug in the front pocket of his jeans for his cell phone. I watched him unlock it and scroll to his photos. He leaned forward so his forearm rested on my knee. I set my plate down and wiped my hands on my napkin. As I sat back up, I pressed my forearm against his, loving the feel of his warmth permeating me through the thin fabric of my sweater.

He turned his phone toward me showing me the first one. It was taken at Lucky's Bar on Saint Patrick's Day. My cheeks were bright red and I was wearing a kelly green sweater.

"I can tell by your eyes that you weren't drunk but it must have been warm in there with how bright red your cheeks are. Or, some drunk fools were hitting on you," he surmised.

"It was warm," I whispered as he thumbed to the next.

This one was at a faculty picnic this summer. Kristy had dragged me as her date. I was wearing a navy colored peasant top.

"Blue," Bill commented. "Your favorite color."

The next one was at the beach. My hair was the epitome of beach hair and you could see the deep V of my cleavage in my black bathing suit. Thank God I was wearing large sunglasses that covered most of my face.

"Oh, God..." I groaned. "Please stop."

"Yeah, you're right," he tapped back to his home screen. "Enough of your memories with someone else. Let's make a few of our own."

Before I even had a chance to react, he snaked his arm around my back and pulled me tight to his side, raising his right hand and cell phone above us.

"Bill, no," I turned into him and heard the click.

"You can keep hiding in my neck all you want. Lord knows I don't mind the feeling or the photos of you snuggling up to me but eventually I'm going to want some of your beautiful face," he turned into me, brushing his lips against the crown of my head, all the while snapping away. "Please, Nanc."

I couldn't say no to him. It made me so happy to know that he thought of me so much, that he sought me out. I slowly turned in his arms and he positioned himself better so my back was pressed against his chest.

"Look up and show me that beautiful smile, sweets," he gently pleaded.

I looked up and my mouth almost dropped open at the sight of us together. We were as different as night and day and we looked perfect together. He dropped his chin to my shoulder, my hair tangling in the coarseness of his five o'clock shadow. He moved his mouth to my temple and nuzzled me. And all the while, he clicked away.

"I could stay here forever with my face buried in your luscious hair but I need some more straight on smiles," he shifted his focus back to the front. "I'm never going to forget this night, our first night of just you and me."

At his words, I could almost feel my heart melting. I leaned back into him feeling more and more comfortable with each photo he took. No one had ever held me and his strength and warmth were so very easy to crave and fall into. It felt like forever and yet it felt too soon when he finally lowered his arm.

"I could go for some dessert," he whispered against my ear.

"I'll get it," I stood up quickly, bending to retrieve our used plates, to clean up.

Before I could touch one, Bill reached up, lacing his fingers in mine. I turned towards him.

"I meant you, Nanc," he moaned. "C'mere."

His other hand wrapped around my thigh, tugging me between his legs until my knees touched the couch. And suddenly, both his hands wrapped around my thighs, hauling me onto his lap until I was straddling him. I looked down at him through the curtain of my hair and he pulled me closer until I was stretched over his groin, sitting on top of him. He was so hard, so hot, and I feared he could feel my wetness through my jeans.

Once he had me seated, his hands crept up my arms to my jawline, cupping each side of my face, his fingers combing into my hair, baring my face to his gaze.

"I have wanted you since the very first moment I laid eyes on you," Bill whispered and then he kissed me. Softly he sipped at my lips, moving from corner to corner as I whimpered, aching for more. My fingers dug into his shoulders. "It's never gone away, baby. It will never go away."

I opened my mouth for him and he claimed me. His tongue sunk deep, seeking mine and dueling, taking long licks before sucking mine between his lips. I ground myself against him, his cock rock hard between us. He pulled back and licked my lips, rubbing his against mine before he staked his claim over and over again. His hands tightened on the sides of my face and I loved the feeling, him holding me still while he took what he wanted, while he opened me for him. He tasted like pizza, he tasted like peppery red wine and he tasted like everything I had ever wanted.

He dropped his right hand, wrapping it around my back, pulling me even tighter, actually growling as my pussy rubbed over his cock. My eyes flew open at the sound he made and as our tongues plundered one another, his eyes met mine. They were so dark, so wild and they were full of passion for me. I lifted my hands to his face, cupping him and he pulled his mouth gently off of mine.

"Drive, Nanc," he said against me.

"What?" I whimpered.

"Take what you want. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. What do you want?" he asked.

"You," I moaned against him. "It's always been you, only you."

He beamed up at me. I had made him happy. I could see it all over his handsome face. I stroked his cheeks, loving the feel of him under my hands.

"I love your hands on me. All I've ever wanted is our hands all over each other," he breathed.

I tilted his head to the side and I went for it, opening my mouth over his, devouring his mouth. I had my hands on him, he wanted my hands on him and if I had my way, I would never stop touching him, never stop tasting him. He waited a few heartbeats before kissing me back, participating in the consuming of each other.

His hands opened wide over my back, stroking me up and down, encouraging me as I tasted him and gave myself up to him, to every sexual feeling I had ever had. I could never tire of exploring his mouth. That smile was infectious, those perfect white teeth that my tongue traced over before sinking back down to meet his and begin our dance again.

Eventually needing to breathe, I traveled my lips up to his nose just as his hands dropped to my ass, cupping me and squeezing me tight. I gasped at the realization that I fit in his palms and I dropped my head back. He tasted my neck and chest just like he had back in my basement, bathing my skin with his kisses and my blood boiled inside of me. I let go of him only to shrug out of my cardigan, looking left and right as I did.

"We have total privacy here, sweets. No one can see you but me, I promise," he looked up at me. "I would never share you with anyone."

I looked at him, watching his eyes rove over me. My breasts were heaving, my cross bouncing against them, my nipples so hard against the fabric of my tank, my bra. I knew he could tell in the soft glow from the lights. He was looking at me like he wanted to feast on me.

"Bill..." I moaned, drawing his attention to my face just as I reached down to yank my tank over my head.

His eyes became impossibly darker and his breath quickened as he looked at me in my purple bra.

"Oh, my God, Nanc...you are so beautiful," he sighed as he gazed at me. "I so want to take my time with you, to taste every inch of you, to trace from one freckle to another with my tongue."

He dragged his hands up from my ass to my lower back, brushing against the back hook of my bra. His eyes met mine in question and I nodded. He deftly unhooked me and I tried not to think about how he may have perfected the task. His fingers traced my back up and down, attempting to soothe my breathing, before walking up to my shoulders and brushing the straps away. My bra fell between us, against his chest, completely baring me to him.

"Oh fuck, baby," he exclaimed, looking me over.

"Bill, please," I sobbed, widening my thighs and pressing myself against him.

His hands came around my sides until he held the weight of me in his palms. He looked up at me as he lifted one to his mouth and watched my face as he took my nipple between his lips. He sucked hard, pulling the entire nub into his mouth, marking me with his very first taste. I cried out, clutching his scalp, holding him to me.

His fingers squeezed my other breast, his thumb brushing the tip, torturing me with the lightest touch as his mouth feasted on me. He pulled back to look at my peaked, shiny wet nipple before returning with his teeth, capturing me and holding me steady while he thrashed his tongue against me.

I needed to see and feel more of him. I dragged my hands to his shoulders and his biceps while he tortured me. I reached down his back, stroking every muscle, trying to reach the hem of his shirt. He leaned forward to give me access and my back arched, pressing my chest tighter to his face.

"Bill, I want to feel you," I cried, growing impatient with my struggle.

He let go of me, yanking his shirt over his head and tossing it and my bra further down the couch. As soon as they were gone, he dropped his mouth to my other breast, paying it the same attention with his wicked tongue. His thumb and forefinger pulled on the nipple he had already imprinted, continuing the dual torment.

"You taste so good, Nanc," he whispered as he sucked, released, bit, released and sucked some more.

My nails dug into his shoulders, savoring every moment, every caress. I cupped his neck, massaging him, needing to bring him some of the pleasure he was giving me.

"I want to taste you," I told him.

Bill rested his head between the swell of my breasts, pressing their weight against either side of his face, holding himself captive against me. I was overcome with happiness and I giggled at the site of his entrapment.

"I could stay here forever with you, baby," he grinned up at me, sliding his one hand up my back to encircle my neck and take my mouth once more.

His other hand gave my breast a squeeze before slipping around my side and into the back of my jeans. His fingers managed to dip below my underwear, touching my naked skin. I gasped against his mouth and our eyes both flew upon as his fingers cupped me, holding my entire cheek in his palm.

"Too fast?" he asked.

"N-no," I shook my head. "Too...way too slow. I want all of you, Bill. I want everything with you."

"Stand up, Nanc. Please," he requested, kissing me on the nose.

I did my best to gracefully rise, immediately missing his hand as it withdrew from my pants.

"You're a tease," I bit my lip, gazing down at him.

I lifted my hands to cover my breasts and he pushed them down, holding them at my sides as he scooted forward on the couch. His tongue dipped into my navel and I cried out at the onslaught. My fingers entwined with his as he nuzzled me, bathing my tummy, nipping at me as he traced his tongue up to the underside of each breast and then down to the waistband of my jeans.

"I have waited forever for you. I want to savor and taste every part of you," his breath tickled my belly.

"I've waited for you, too. I want to touch and taste you," I repeated.

His thumbs rubbed circles into my palms, massaging me like I had his bicep. His mouth nipped at the softness of my tummy and I didn't give my softness another thought. He wanted me and he made me feel cherished and all I wanted was to melt into him.

Bill released my hands, bringing his to the button of my jeans. He flicked it open as his mouth captured one of my nipples, sucking me deep. I reached for his shoulders, clutching him tight. His skin was so hot, so warm and strong beneath my touch.

He dragged the zipper down, yanking it wide open as he switched to my other breast, rolling my nipple between his teeth. I looked down at him as he paid homage to me, not willing to let any part of me feel neglected, deprived of his touch. His hands slid around me, dipping into the back of my jeans and beneath my underwear once more. He traced me, his calloused fingers causing goosebumps on my sensitive skin.

"Yes!" I sobbed.

Bill rested his chin on my belly, looking up at me. His hands kneaded my ass, his fingers pulling me apart. My pussy was pooling, my purple cotton panties soaked with my moisture.

"Bill...I'm so wet for you," I whispered.

His eyes smoldered and he jerked my pants down, dipping his fingers along my sides and hauling the front down. They were snug but he got them down with two fierce tugs, baring me to his gaze. His breath came out in a gasp, his warm air stirring my wetness.

"Look at you, baby," he moaned, "your pretty pussy. I can smell your arousal."

Bill pressed his mouth to my mound, his lips rubbing across my patch of red hair. My hands flew to his skull and I held him tight. If his hands weren't on me, I would have toppled over. I was light-headed from his touch, his mouth, the passion I had never known that he was stirring inside of me.

As his mouth caressed me, he continued to pull my jeans and panties down, his huge hands stroking my thighs, my knees, my calves, as he revealed every inch of me.

"Step out of them, Nanc," he practically barked.

As I did, toeing them away, he inched closer to the edge of the couch, not letting go of me. When I would have stood straight once more, his one hand snuck between my thighs, forcing me to keep my widened stance. He held me at the hip as he caressed my inner thighs, running his hand from one to the other. I clutched his head and couldn't help but tilt my pelvis towards him.

"That's it, baby," Bill coaxed. "Give me you."

"Bill, I don't know...I've never...no one's ever..." I struggled for words.

"No one?" he questioned.

I shook my head, biting my lip. His eyes were so kind, so understanding, yet still so dark with his heat.

Bill inched his hand higher up my right thigh, watching me. His fingertips dipped into my folds, lightly petting me. His light stroke was torture as he drew them back and forth, separating my curls, brushing my wetness.

"Can I taste you, baby?" he asked.

"Yes!" I cried.

"Can I finger you?" he asked.

"Anything...anything you want," I whimpered.

I was so overcome with emotion that tears were pooling in my eyes,

Bill lowered his head, nuzzling me with his nose. I felt and heard him inhale my scent. He blew on me and then wasted no time, snaking his tongue out and thrashing me. The tip curved in, parting me and bathing me as he licked up my moisture.

My entire body shook in shock, from a pleasure I had never even dreamed existed. His hand slid back down to my ass, hauling me right up against him, his head buried inside my pussy as he ate me. Literally, he ate me. His tongue fucked into me, opening me to his lips and tongue. His teeth nipped at my hair, heightening my arousal.

"You taste so fucking good, Nanc," he moaned against me. And just as his mouth pulled away, his one long, thick, fat finger slid up inside of me. I dug my nails into his skull.

"You like that?" he growled, twirling it, thrusting it in and out of me. "You're so tight."

I clamped myself around him, involuntarily tightening my cunt muscles as he curled that finger toward the front wall of my vagina, rubbing the spot I had only recently discovered with a curved dildo. He was going to make me cum. His meaty finger was stroking inside of me and I was going to spiral out of control any minute. His thumb of the same hand had no problem finding and pressing down hard on my clit and I screamed in pleasure.

"Give it to me, little one. I've got you," he promised, holding me tight.

The spasms were unlike anything I had ever known at my own hand. I felt like I was flying and falling at the same time and still he worked me, never letting up. I wailed as my entire body convulsed in his arms.

"I'm gonna go a little harder, okay?" he asked while my world was still spinning.

"Bill, I'm not sure...I don't know if I can..." I wondered.

"You can," he assured me, sliding another finger deep inside of me. He gave me a moment to adjust before he retreated and sunk back in. Over and over, he opened me with his meaty fingers. He scissored them inside of me, stretching me wide. "I need you ready for my cock."

And as he continued to finger me, he dipped his head, nuzzling me again before seeking out my engorged clit and sucking on it, hard.

"Oh God, Bill!" I began to double over in pleasure, falling forward as I clutched him to me, my hair blanketing my hands, his skull. My release felt like it started in my throat, made its way into my heart, down my torso and into my tummy as his fingers pummeled deeper and his mouth sucked harder. My cum poured from me. I could feel it, could hear it as he began to lap at me, to swallow every drop. His fingers dug into my ass cheek, holding me tight, not letting me fall, refusing to stop the exquisite torture only he was capable of giving me.