The Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me until the quaking stopped, the fingers of his left hand stroking the split of my ass, his mouth roaming over my mound, covering me in the sweetest of kisses. His fingers slowly retreated from me and I immediately missed feeling full of him.

Bill slowly pulled back from me, settling back on the couch, attempting to lift me back onto his lap. I went to my knees in front of him, pressing my hands to his knees, running them up and down his strong thighs.

"Nanc..." he shook his head.

"Coach me?" I asked, grinning up at him.

"You don't need coaching, baby," he brushed my hair behind my ear. "You don't need to do anything but climb up and here and let me continue to love on you."

"Coach me," I repeated, sliding my hands higher, tracing the outline of his cock through his jeans.

He inhaled sharply as I felt him twitch under my palm. I could feel his heat through the denim, feel him pulsing. I couldn't wait to see him, taste him. I walked my fingers up his fly and quickly popped open the button.

I leaned forward, brushing my forehead against the solid wall of his chest, loving the feel of the tight curls under me. I rained kisses across him, loving the feel of him under my lips. He raised his hands to my hair and I grabbed them, pushing them to the couch, holding them down to his sides.

"Stay," I told him, reaching for his zipper. He smirked at me, watching my every move.

I slowly lowered the zipper, feeling him swell beneath my hand, watching him grow as I peeled it open. He kept his hands fisted at his sides but lifted his hips off the couch, tilting them towards me. I tucked my hands around his waist, pulling his jeans off of him and to his knees. I wasn't as talented as he was given that his boxer briefs remained intact.

"I told you I needed coaching," I mumbled as he lowered himself back to the couch.

"You're doing just fine, Nanc," he assured me.

I hauled his jeans down to his calves, stroking my hands up and down his strong legs. When my fingers grazed him behind his knees, he trembled and I grinned up at him.

"Ticklish?" I asked, tormenting him a little more before reaching for his shoes.

"I can't let you do that," Bill leaned forward, making quick work of his shoes and pants removal.

As he sat back, my eyes were riveted to the bulge pressing against his briefs. I so wanted to make him feel good, didn't want to do anything to disappoint him.

"You really don't have to..." Bill began.

"Yes, I do," I nodded, my hands crawling up his thighs. "I want to, I've just...I've never been..."

"Nanc, I have the same parts as other men, I'm just a different color," he smiled, running his hand up my arm, tracing my path of freckles. "Is that what's always scared you about me?"

"No!" I was horrified that he would think so. "No, Bill. If anything, I love the way our colors look together. You're so dark and I'm so pale. Is that...is that okay for me to say?"

"Yes," he whispered, tugging me closer, trying to lift me off my knees. "Come here."

"I mean," so needing to explain, to be honest with him, "I mean...I've never been with anyone. Not in any way. I've never gone down...never tasted anyone before."

"What?" Bill gasped.

I ran my left hand higher, cupping his balls through the cloth of his briefs. His hand crept up and around my neck, lightly squeezing me, while forcing me to meet his gaze.

"How have you never been loved?" he wondered.

"You," I lifted my other hand to dip into his fly, "Bill, you are all I've ever wanted."

And suddenly, my hand was wrapped around the tip of him, his cum dripping onto my palm. I inched closer and as I pressed on his balls and stroked the crown of him, he grew harder still. I looked up at his passionate, caring eyes and with all the courage I could muster, I dropped my head.

My tongue snaked out to lick the tip of him, tasting his salty cum, tasting Bill. I swirled around the head, treating him like an ice cream cone, loving the feel of him under me, never imagining I could ever get enough of the taste of him. Every time I cleaned him, more of his essence dripped out of him. I wanted to see all of him, I wanted to take all of him inside of my mouth.

Bill must have read my mind because he tugged the waistband of his briefs down, his entire cock springing out, standing straight up, a mere inch from my face. He was so long, so dark, the heat radiating off of him. He touched the back of my head lightly with one hand, the other wrapping around himself, holding himself steady in front of me.

"Nanc," he groaned, "please don't stop now, baby. I love your mouth on me."

I ran my thumb up and down the area where his balls separated and opened my mouth over his oozing head. I sucked him hard, battering my tongue against the tip of him, mimicking the torture he administered to my nipples, my clit.

Both of Bill's hands went to my hair, tightening in the strands. Drool dripped down from my mouth beginning to coat his shaft. I opened my mouth wider, taking more of him inside. I loved the weight of him against my tongue as I began to bob up and down on him. My thumb individually brushed back and forth over each of his balls.

"Oh fuck!" Bill roared as I devoured him.

I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't get enough of him. Up and down I went, taking him deeper each time. I could feel each of his veins pulsing, loved the feel of him throbbing on my tongue, swelling against my cheeks. I rolled his balls between my fingers, cupping and pushing them up, the gesture shoving his cock deeper into my throat.

"You have to stop, baby," Bill tugged on my hair, releasing me. "I don't want to cum down your throat. Not our first time. I need to be buried inside your tight, sweet pussy."

I slowly freed him, dragging my hand up and down his shaft, covering him in my drool.

"C'mere, Nanc," his hands snaked under my arms, beginning to lift me off my knees, "come and sit on my cock."

Bill helped me as I stood, his one hand coming to my hip as I begin to position myself over his thighs, his other sliding between my legs to stroke me. I was still so sensitive from the previous pleasure he had lavished upon me. He stroked me, reopening me with his fingers.

"You're still wet for me," he confirmed.

"It doesn't ever go away," I admitted as I settled my knees on either side of him. "Whenever I would see you and for all these years that I've thought of you..."

"You would think of me and get wet?" he asked.

I nodded, reaching between us to take hold of his shaft. I nudged his fingers out of the way, rubbed him between my pussy lips, moaning at the pleasure that shot through the most intimate part of me all the way up into my tummy.

"Take me, Nanc," he panted, his eyes boring into me. "I want to see your pink pussy swallow my cock. I want to see you rise up and down, my black shaft coated with your sweet creamy cum."

I rested my hands on his shoulders and began to lower myself. I felt his wide tip opening me and I wiggled my hips slightly, his hands settled there, holding me steady, allowing me to do all the work.

"You won't coach me and you won't participate?" I questioned him.

"Take what you want, baby," he grinned.

If I thought his fingers were thick, nothing prepared me for his cock stretching my pussy. His veins stroked me with every inch I took and he had a lot of inches. He was longer than eight inches and I knew that because my favorite dildo was eight inches long. I bit my lip as his shaft stretched me open.

"Easy..." he warned, clearly not wanting me to hurt myself.

"Please, Bill...please help me. I took you and I want you to take me," I begged him on a sob.

Bill's right hand came up under my hair, caressing my neck as his left hand tightened on my hip. His eyes searched mine, searing my soul as he gripped me tight.

"I love you, Nancy," he proclaimed, his eyes locked on mine as he pushed me down and his hips plunged up, thrusting his cock deep inside of me. His declaration and his actions stole my breath. Tears pooled in my eyes and he tugged my head close, his mouth reaching for mine.

"I love you, Bill," I wept against his lips, loving the feel of him filling me, the exquisite pain that ripped through the most sensitive part of me as he claimed me, my body and my heart.

We kissed as we rocked against each other, my tummy against his, my breasts heaving against his chest, my body impaled on his shaft. Every hot, throbbing inch of him filled me, clear up to my belly. I clamped down on him, squeezing him within my cunt walls.

"I will never stop making love to you," he promised against my mouth. "I will never stop fucking you."

I held tight to his neck as I began to move up and down on him. I loved his veins rubbing me. I loved hearing my wetness as I developed a rhythm. I loved when his huge hands went to my ass and he helped me ride him, lifting me up and down.

"You're so tight and I love the way you squeeze me with your cunt, love the way you clamp down on me, love how juicy wet your pussy is for me," he growled every word, dropping his head to suck one of my nipples, slowly tracing it with his tongue before pulling it so deep, his cheeks hollowed.

"I want you on top of me, Bill," I begged. "I want your weight on me. I want you to take me."

Bill pulled my legs high on his hips and effortlessly stood, keeping us joined. He lowered me to the couch, keeping his arms tucked under my knees, remaining on his knees.

"I knew we'd fit," he panted, pulling a few inches out of me. "I knew you'd look so damn beautiful stretched around me. My cock is coated in your cum."

He slammed back in, my nails digging into his biceps as I held on tight.

"Is this what you want, baby?" he pounded into me. He hauled himself out, made me wait mere seconds and then heaved himself back inside of me.

"Yes!" I cried.

He was possessing me, owning me, taking me, and I loved it. He released my left leg to drop his hand between us. His thumb found my clit as he fucked into me and he rubbed it, pressing hard on my pleasure kernel.

"Cum for me, Nanc. Cum all over my cock," he demanded.

His hips butted against me, his hot steel slicing in and out of me, stroking every inch of me as he gave me every inch of him. His other hand shifted under me, tilting my lower back up and that was all it took. His cockhead brushed the magical spot inside of me. I flew apart in a million pieces, my pussy raining down all over him. I could feel the cushions under me become soaked as I wailed in pleasure. He stayed with me as the waves rolled through me, until every quake subsided.

"I love that you're a squirter, baby. That's the hottest fucking thing," he moaned.

"I love that my body does that for you. That's how alive you make me feel," I breathed.

Bill slowly released my leg and came down over me, resting his entire weight on me. His hands dug into my hair, caressing my scalp. He kissed my cheeks as I regained me breath.

"Am I too heavy, Nanc?"

"No," I whispered, my hands stroking up and down his back, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Can I fill you with my cum?" he asked.

"Yes, Bill. I want all of you," I told him.

His mouth covered mine as his fingers tangled in my hair and he shifted his hips against me. Our bellies slammed together as he pumped in and out of me. With his very first thrust, my walls tightened on him, gripping him tight and I moved with him, widening my legs, pressing them out and into the deep cushions of the couch. He was taking me, fucking me, loving me and I wanted every inch of him, everything he had to give me.

"I love you," I began to chant when his mouth released mine. I felt his cock swell impossibly larger as he fed it into me.

"I love you," he repeated over and over, mirroring my sentiments.

His eyes went black as he went deeper and held himself still. His entire body shook as he filled me with his hot, warm cum. I could feel it against my walls, spilling out of him, bathing my insides. He began to pump again, moving his essence around inside of me and he took me with him one more time. My body convulsed, reacting to his spasms. I arched my neck, raising my knees around him and digging my heels into his ass.

Bill's mouth found my neck and he bit me, marking me and then laving me, soothing me with his tongue. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck, my legs locked around him, holding him inside of me. He continued to jerk as the tremors coursed through him, the weight of his meaty cock still filling me.

"Nanc," he looked up at me. "This is forever. I am never letting you go."

"You have to tomorrow morning," I told him.

"Tomorrow morning?" he questioned.

"Yup," I grinned at him. "You're painting my basement...Coach."