The Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who," he asked like he was reading my mind.

"My stepfather," she said. "He made me suck him off for allowance money."

"No shit. Our own high school principal made you sick his dick. That's good info to know."

"You can't say anything. It would kill my mother."

"No problem honey. But since you are an old hand at sucking cock, wrap those lips around this big one." Standing up, Coach grabbed a handful of her honey blonde hair and yanked her head back until she rested on her arms. He straddled her face and yanked her head forward.

"Open wide, slut," he barked. "Show me what you can do."

I have to admit that I was surprised. I expected there to be resistance. I at least expected there to be protest. Here was the man who disgusted her for years standing above her, cock in hand. And an old man with a rather large gut hanging down no less. Just an hour ago, I would have thought it impossible. But my wife opened her mouth wide just as instructed. She looked just like a baby bird awaiting a worm.

But she got a snake instead. A python. Still holding her head by her hair, the Coach eased his cock head past her red lips stretching them wide. He pumped his hips slowly twice then started to pick up the pace.

"Shit," he said, yanking his cock out and slapping Kristen across the face. She looked up at him shocked.

"Watch the teeth, bitch! That's my cock not a fucking sausage," he said sternly. "Now open wider." To my utter shock, she just looked up at him in awe and submissively opened her mouth again. But wider. This time he slammed his cock right into the back of her throat and made her gag. He just held it there as she continued gagging and drooling. He laughed.

"How do you like that, bitch? Bite my cock, will you." he said, letting her take in some air. She looked up at him with huge eyes, didn't say anything, but engulfed his cock with enthusiasm.

"Goddamn, you are a fucking slut. Take that cock like the whore you are," Coach laughed again. "The uptight ones are always the hottest fucks in the end."

After a few minutes, he grabbed her head with both hands and choke fucked her for like 10 minutes. She had saliva bubbled out all over her chin and sliding down onto her chest.

"That's better, cunt. You're getting the hang of it now. That's right. Show me how much you want that big cock. Gag on that fucker. You are my fucking bitch from now on. You understand? You get it? I'm gonna fuck you anytime I want. You are my personal fuck pig."

"Mmmmmmm, yeth ther," she mumbled with a mouth full of wet hard cock. The Coach took his cock out of her mouth and started cock whipping her face and smearing her spit all over.

"Time to get fucked now, whore," he said while continuing the cock whipping. "You've needed a good fuck for a long time and today is your lucky day."

"I want to, but I can't do that. I'm married." That comment was met with another hand slap to the face.

"Let's get one thing straight right fucking now, you stupid cunt. That shit is over. You are my cunt. My property. I don't give a fuck who you are married to. You're mine now. Do you understand, Goddammit?" And he slapped her face again to make sure she understood.

Kristen looked up at him, redfaced, flushed and winded. Was she scared or just horny. Or both. She opened her mouth once as if to say something, but no words came out. Then she tried again. Nothing.

"Well, bitch," he shouted.

"Yes, Sir," she finally said. "Please use me in any way you want. I know now that this body of mine is yours to use as you see fit. I'm your cunt now. I know that. You are right. I can't deny it."

He laughed out loud. Just threw his head back and laughed at her. She gave him a brilliant smile.

"I really want to please you, Coach Sir," she giggled. "I have learned my lesson today. Truly, I have. I am a cunt, and I belong to you alone."

"Good. Then crawl that ass into the bedroom, you stupid cunt. I'm going to fuck you on your husband's bed. That's right. Get down on all fours and crawl like a bitch. My bitch." He slapped her ass as she started for the bedroom door.

"Hurry up cunt. My cock is ready to fuck you up." He kept up the verbal assault all the way to the bedroom, slapping that perfect ass all the way until it was completely red with hand prints.

I had to quickly find the bedroom video I had downloaded and find where they entered. It took me about 15 frantic minutes. The video continued with him following her into the room and closing the door.

"Crawl onto the bed whore and bend over," he told her. She did just what he said putting her face down and her ass as high as she could. Then she did something that surprised me even with all I had seen so far. She began rolling her hips, presenting to him like a bitch in heat.

He stepped up onto the bed behind her and began to rub his long hard cock up and down between her pussy lips. She was soaked and her pussy was open and almost begging for it.

"Please Coach, please."

He grabbed her hips and slammed his dick deep in her wet hole in one great lunge. She screamed from being stretched open, but after a few minutes she started to moan and grind up on his dick. He began to slap her ass hard making it an even brighter red.

"Oh yeah, take my cock you fucking whore." He slammed in and out of her while she begged for more. He demanded that she tell him what a whore she is. She moaned and said, "I'm a cheap worthless whore Coach, I love being your whore and taking your cock in my cunt."

He pulled his fat dick out of her pussy and slapped it on her open lips. Then again and again. She moaned and begged him to put it back in.

As he pushed the big cock inside her, he said, "God dammit you are the tightest bitch I've ever fucked. Your husband must have a tiny dick!"

"It is tiny, baby," she said breathlessly. "it's nothing like yours. You have the biggest cock I ever saw. He's nothing to you, Coach baby. You're a God and you're stretching me out good."

He began to fuck her little pussy with amazing power, as he pulled her body up towards his by her hair. He grabbed her tits hard enough to leave bruises. She was rocking her hips back with the same ferocity. She was on fire. I had never seen her like that. Never.

Her moans got louder and then she screamed, "Don't stop baby I'm so close to cumming ... Oh, I am cumming, Oh God ... I'm cuuuuummmming," she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes yeeeesss!" She shuddered through her orgasm and then collapsed against the bed, seemingly all used up.

He pushed her forward off his dick and used her legs to flip her over. He spreads her legs wide apart and slapped her tits and pussy hard. Clearly, she didn't expect that and screamed, so he slapped them again. He laughed and slapped her some more.

"What a dumb cunt you are. I'm gonna train you to be a perfect fucking whore."

"Thank you Sir. I want to be you whore forever."

He pushed her legs up over her head spreading out that once pretty pink pussy, now gapped and red from abuse. Angry red hand prints where easily visible on her tits, ass and thighs. He pulled his phone out from somewhere and started to take pictures.

"Smile cunt!" he barked.

"Yes Sir,." And she did, smiling for the camera like she was taking an everyday selfie.

"OK, switching to video now, whore."

He pushed her legs up higher, then slammed his cock into her pussy and started pounding her as hard as he could while holding a camera. She's screaming and moaning, "Fuck me Coach baby. Fuck your whore; please use your stupid cunt."

He propped the phone up on the side table and begins rocking her hard again while rubbing his thumb against her clit.

"Is this what you wanted all along Kristen? ... my big cock in your tight little cunt?"

"Oh God yes, Coach ... God ... Your cock is so big! So damn big! It feels so goooood! Oh so goooood."

He began to pick up speed, moving in and out faster and faster, pounding his body against hers, going as deep as possible with each thrust.

"Do you want me to cum inside your cunt, whore? Do you want me to knock you up?"

"Yes. Oh, God yes!"

"Then beg me nice to give you a baby, or I'll just get up and leave."

She ground her cunt against him and looked frantic. "Oh please Coach baby, please, please cum in me, I need your cum inside me so badly. All I thought about for days is being filled with your sperm. I am your fuck toy, your cum dumpster from now on. Please knock me up. Fill me with your baby. I love you so much."

The Coach laughed. "You love me now, cunt?"

"Yes baby! So much. I think I was always attracted to you and just fought it. But I embrace it now. I love you, Coach. I love you!"

I felt a huge lump in my chest as she said those words. "What about the boy?" I guess he meant me

"Don't worry about him. He's nothing. You are everything. I belong to you now," she said slowly, punctuating every word.

He leaned down and kissed her. She threw her arms around him and kissed him back. They were making out like two kids on prom night. It was a sight I never thought I'd see in my life.

He slowly started to fuck her again, but this time it was lovingly done. Slowly, sensuously. As they continued kissing. He began to build again slowly until he was hammering her and getting ready to unload in her cunt.

"You fucking nasty whore, you're going to take your master's cum right up your hole. Today and any time I want."

"Yes, baby! Anytime you want. It's your cunt, baby."

He slams inside her one last time, threw his head back and roared. She moaned loudly as well and was matching his thrusts until they reached a shared screaming climax.

He collapsed on top of her with his cock still deeply embedded inside my wife. Eventually, he rolled off and lay there getting his breath back like a big beached whale.

She rolled over on her side and watched him. Soon, she began stroking his cock as they laid there and, it became as hard as a rock once more; standing up straight.

"God your cock is big. I never dreamed I'd get anything like that. You fucked me so good baby. I loved it. Really loved it."

"Climb up here bitch and ride me. I want to see your pretty face as you tell me how much you love my big dick. I want to watch your big titles jiggle as you fuck your new master."

"Yes Sir," she said as she straddled his bulk. She reached back and aimed his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Slowly, she slid down his pole and moaned loudly again.

She bounced on him for 20 minutes rolling through a number of orgasms. He would reach up sporadically and slap her tits and thighs and laugh. He was having the time of his life.

She finally came one last time and passed out on his chest. He slid her off and flipped her over. He stood up and looked down at her for a few minutes with his hands on his hips and his cock hovering over her face.

"Wake up, fuck pig!" He shouted. She slowly came out of it and blinkingly looked up at him.

"What a hot stupid cunt you are, Kristen. Insanely hot, and too good to pass up," he announced. "You lured me to your house when your husband was out of town and you seduced me. You're a little cheating whore, Kristen. Your are a piece of shit whore screwing around on one of my boys, and you need to learn a lesson."

He grabbed her hair on the top of her head and yanked it up off the bed toward him. Taking his big cock by the base, he began to cock whip her face rather viciously. She squealed but let him do it.

"Time for more skull fucking, my personal favorite!"

He grabbed her by the chin and pulled her head over the edge of the bed, taking half the bed clothes with him. She protested, but he slapped her face hard, and she stopped.

"Shut the fuck up and take your medicine, whore."

He jammed his big cock in her mouth until she gagged. He didn't let up until I thought she would suffocate. Then he pulled out and cock whipped her again until she opened her mouth, and it all started again. They went on like that for nearly 10 or 15 minutes while he called her every name he could think of. The sounds of her distress where both awful and arousing. What kind of asshole am I to be watching this and getting aroused?

Finally, he must have tired of meting out such punishment and wanked off onto her face and hair. He came so much you never would have guessed it was his second of the night. His spunk was all over her face and dripping onto the carpet.

"Yeah," he shouted. "Take that cum on your face you fucking dirty whore!"

Once he finished, he turned away and started dressing.

"Are you leaving now?" She asked.

"Gotta things to do. Can't waste my time with you all day."

"I really loved it, Sir. It was just wonderful. When can we do it again? Can you come back later?"

"We'll see. I'll let you know."

"I love you, Coach. I love you," she said in a tired, weak voice. He just left without an acknowledgement.

Well, fuck. Just, fuck.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Coach Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories