The Coastal Path Pt. 03

Story Info
As their paths cross again a couple reunite in nature.
4k words
4.88
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm breeze full of the summer heat followed me as I entered the bookshop. It was cool inside and I was hoping to find a novel or two that I could curl up with tonight. It wasn't a large place but there was a good selection of books to choose from, it even had a second-hand section. I chose two books, one romance, one crime, and made my way to the till.

"Hello again," a warm male voice came from behind the counter. I didn't need to look up to know where I remembered that voice from. My cheeks glowed red involuntarily remembering our first meeting. When I finally looked up I could see a little heat in his cheeks as well.

He looked every inch the village bookshop owner, smartly dressed in a patterned short sleeve shirt open at the neck. A little older than me but still that kind, honest face I remember discovering me in my moment of passion. My heart raced a little seeing him again, I wondered if he had been watching me all the time I had been browsing in the shop.

"Hello to you too," I found it easy to meet his gaze despite our first encounter. There were not that many people I knew well enough to chat to in the village and he was the only one to know me so intimately.

"I haven't seen you out walking recently," he commented as he scanned my books. Although I doubt he remembered me for my walking. I wondered if he had shared my secret with anyone else in the village but I had the feeling that he had kept the memory of me just for himself.

"No, I've been visiting different places and getting to know my way around," I replied as I looked up into his deep brown eyes.

"So you live in the village?" He asked with an edge of surprise and happiness. Suddenly he stopped as a thought occurred to him.

"Wait, there I have a book I think you might enjoy," and with a glance to make sure I wasn't leaving he disappeared between the shelves. I stood there for a moment awkwardly and then began to wonder what he might have in store for me.

He strode back into view holding a book with a rich red cover; 'A Court of Thorns and Roses'. He smiled at me as he handed it over. "Have you read it? I think you'll like it."

"No, I've not," I replied a little wary of this book's subject matter. "How much is it?"

"This one is on me," he said with a smile. I reached for my purse and a smile of recognition crossed his face.

"Your bag," he observed. Of course, the bag that he had returned to me all those weeks ago. I paused remembering the anxious moment when I realised I had left it behind.

"Yes, thank you, I would have been lost without it," I admitted.

"Well, it was a pleasure to help out a lady in distress. And it was a very pretty dress."

"Thank you," and then I looked at him for a moment and with a half smile "That was all that I was wearing that day." It was his turn for his cheeks to flush as a moment of silence passed between us.

We smiled at each other and for a moment we were both locked in a private recollection of our encounter on the coastal path. There may have been other people around us but at that moment all we could focus on was each other. A brief tingle ran over the bare skin on my arms and down my back settling into the warm glow between my legs. At least this time I was wearing underwear. I broke away from his gaze breathing a little heavier now.

"Thank you for the book I'm sure I will enjoy it." I'd also enjoyed seeing him again, perhaps a little too much. Even better, I knew where he worked, I could find him when I wanted him. Perhaps after reading this book, I could come back and...

I heard his warm voice as I walked away, "Lovely to see you again."

I opened the door and stepped into the street feeling the warmth again and the scent of the sea. In that moment I made a decision. I pushed the door shut and walked back to the counter. I could see that his gaze had not left me although he had to raise his eyes to my face.

"I was thinking of going for a walk this Saturday," I offered. His eyes wide in surprise and delight.

"Oh, that sounds, where, erm, could I," He paused and composed himself "Would you like some company?" Always the gentleman.

"Yes, I would like that very much."

The shop door swung shut behind me as I made my way up the street. I embraced the books to my chest and walked home with a broad smile on my face.

.....

I had been waiting for her for about fifteen minutes, trying to stay out of the sun, before I saw her walking towards me. This time wearing a long dark green dress that finished a little below the knee. Still cut low enough to reveal the curves of her chest, her long wavy hair was tied back but still tussled by the wind, the sun shining on her face. She looked just as beautiful as I remembered.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting long," she said.

"Not long at all," I had been looking forward to this meeting for days, "Although I was worried you might have changed your mind." she looked a little taken aback by this response.

"I wouldn't leave you standing here all on your own," she reassured me.

We walked the path together, chatting about mundane things and getting to know each other better. Previous jobs, travels, pets and what had eventually brought us both to this village, all the time her hand swinging so close to mine. She glanced up at my face and into my eyes and I was hopelessly distracted by her radiant breasts.

Perhaps the small talk was so easy perhaps because of our shared secret.

Soon we were getting close to the spot where I had first discovered her and our conversation quietened as our thoughts wandered.

"So have you thought about me much?" she asked.

"Sometimes, occasionally when I'm out walking," I lied.

"Oh," she sounded disappointed. I paused and decided to be more honest with her.

"Most days, I remember how you looked and how you sounded." I found I couldn't look at her as I told her the truth. She stopped and turned to look me straight in the eyes, a pleased look on her face.

"And how many times have you thought about fucking me?" she asked more quietly. I smiled, she was just as confident as I remembered.

"Almost every day," I replied honestly.

"Oh, really?" She sounded much happier about that reply.

Her smile seemed to swell as did her chest and she turned and walked towards the hidden path, to the place where I had first discovered her. With a final glance back at me she disappeared between the trees. I had no choice but to follow her.

By the time I had caught up with her, she had already kicked off her sandals and was enjoying the grass and warm earth between her toes.

"I worried about coming back here again," she said. "I was scared of getting caught. But now I find the idea of getting caught quite exciting." her eyes sparkled.

I watched the curves of her body as she walked closer to the edge of the cliff. She reached out, gripping the nearby trees for support. The wind pulled at the edge of her dress, lifting it, and exposing her pale, bare legs. She looked back at me and smiled. As the wind grew stronger she turned back to face the sea and stretched out her arms gripping firmly onto the branches as if tied to them.

The wind blew powerfully over her lifting her skirt, revealing her calves and the back of her knees. Unable to protect herself from the wind, she threw her head back as the wing lifted her dress lifted further revealing her thighs and then her beautiful bare cheeks. She let out a passionate sigh.

I walked up behind her, putting my hands on her waist, enjoying the feel of her body through the dress. The wind continued to play with her as the waves crashed below us. She stood still, eyes closed her head leaning towards me. I kissed her neck pulling her in tight.

I ran my hand up the back of her dress and over her shoulder then down over her chest. It was a delight to touch her. As I held her close she pushed herself into my aroused body and let out a gentle moan.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her from the trees and away from the cliff edge almost carrying her until she was hidden from everyone's view but mine.

My heart was pounding, being here with her was everything I dreamed of. I reached beneath her dress my hands stroking her thighs, caressing her cold muscles until I reached her voluptuous, round behind and my hands gripped her tightly.

.....

With his hands on me, he pushed me roughly against a tree, I could feel the heat from his body and the warmth between my legs.

With the same energy I had all those weeks ago, I pushed him away forcing him to watch as I lifted the skirt of my dress, revealing my legs, for him to enjoy. I could see his eyes being drawn to my smooth skin slowly being uncovered. I knew what I was going to do next but couldn't quite believe it. I don't think I had ever done anything so brave, so crazy before.

Had I been without a man for so long that I was desperate, or was I finally brave enough to do the things I'd always wanted?

.....

The woman of my fantasies stood before me. She smiled as I watched her release her hair letting it blow in the breeze.

Seeing her again had made me quite light-headed, she aroused me so. Her smile was getting wider until suddenly it vanished from view as she pulled her dress over her head and then off completely, leaving her standing before me naked. She looked amazing, her large breasts heaving with the excitement and danger of the moment. The sunlight played over her dark red nipples and the freckles on her skin. Her pale legs stood confidently apart revealing her short trimmed hair and the blushed redness of her arousal. I was speechless. I stared at her delightful curves and the beauty of her nakedness.

She bit her lip and confidently said, "Your turn."

.....

I could see the fear and excitement in his eyes. For a moment he didn't know how to respond but then the same passion running through my body filled him and his clothes came off quickly. Shoes, socks, the jeans took a little longer. All while I stood there, baring all before him, the elements caressing my breasts and thighs.

At last, with a quick downward pull on his boxers, his cock swung free. It curved up towards me, hard and ready, making my body ache for him. Discarding his clothes in a pile he threw his shoes on top to stop them blowing away. I tucked my dress between the branches of a tree to do the same.

We stood naked together like Adam and Eve, surrounded by nature with the sun shining down on us. I could feel the wind playing over my body, blowing up my thighs, tickling my hair and clitoris.

He moved towards me pushing me into the rough bark of the tree as he pressed the warmth of his cock against my body. His breath was on me, quick and shallow in a state of excited anticipation. His mouth found my lips and we moved together in wild uncontrolled kisses as our bare bodies entwined.

"Fuck me," I whispered breathlessly, my skin tingling in the chill air.

He wrapped himself around me, his strong hands grabbing my bare cheeks, his fingers digging into my skin. I could feel him hot and hard against me as my exposed breasts rubbed against his chest and I let him have control of me.

.....

I was intoxicated by her, the feel of her body, the taste of her, all I desired was to be inside her as deeply as I could be.

She was more beautiful than I had remembered, her hair wild and flowing free, her eyes passionate and intense. I ran a hand over her bare shoulders, her skin was soft and chilled. I could tell she loved being naked, so exposed and vulnerable.

I pressed myself against her forcing her against the trunk of the tree, our mouths locked together. Her arms enfolded me as I gripped her ass and lifted her onto my cock. I tried to hold in a gasp as I slid into her warmth. I had longed for this moment for so long. She moaned and nodded at me as I began to thrust inside her. The heat of the sun played over us as we fucked.

.....

I wrapped my legs around him, digging my heels into his behind spreading my legs wide, opening myself for him.

He staggered for a second and then pushed into me as I slid onto him. He fucked me hard against the bark of the tree. I was trapped between his body and the trunk of the tree, his hands holding me tightly. He pounded into me again and again. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment. As I gripped the branches of the tree he filled me with his shaft.

Each thrust pushed me harder against the tree and it felt glorious. Over his shoulder, I could see the rough sea in the distance. Each wave surging forward like the thrust of his cock inside me. The water hitting the beach was like the slap of his balls on my ass. He pushed himself inside me, sliding in and out, experiencing a bliss I hadn't felt in so long.

He lowered me onto the ground and the cool grass welcomed my naked body. I stretched out my arms and my legs as far as they would go, lost in wild abandon. I looked up at him as he worshipped my breasts with his mouth and tongue. Then he guided his glistening cock back into my welcoming hole.

He grabbed my arms by the wrists and forced them back onto the grass, I was pinned to the ground. If he'd wanted to tie me down and fuck my helpless body I would have let him. I lifted my hips up against him and his cock fucked me against the ground again. The warm earth caressed my bare behind as his cock filled me. Our bodies moved together, I could feel his muscles begin to tighten as he filled me with his cock again.

He kissed me hard, his mouth sucking on my neck as he thrust into me again. His fingers dug into my skin, pulling my arms above my head. His body, hot with passion, hung above me like a wild animal. He closed his eyes and pushed into me as deeply as he could go, forcing me to spread my legs wide until they hurt. His ass, tight between my thighs, I dug my heels into him wanting to squeeze out every drop of cum into my hungry body. He Let out a long passionate moan and his rigid body slowly relaxed, his hands released my wrists, and he opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile of deep satisfaction.

.....

The sun was on my back as I lay between her legs with a deep afterglow running through my body. I couldn't believe what I had just done.

Suddenly, I was very aware of my nakedness only a short walk from a busy path. I tried to sit up and extract myself from her thighs but found that she was holding me tight, her legs still wrapped around me. She smiled an amused smile.

"Are you going to let me go?"

The mischievous look on her face gave me her answer. She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me. I was trapped exactly where she wanted me.

Still holding me between her thighs she moved her hands over my shoulders down my chest until her fingers found my nipples she gently circled them moving slowly at first as she rocked her hips against me.

My cock felt good inside her, spent but still firm enjoying our naked embrace. There was no way she could revive it after such a hard passionate fuck but she carried on playing with me, all the time rocking her hips against me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as she played with my nipples rougher and harder.

"I'm not finished yet," she whispered, biting her lip.

As she rocked her hips against me, my cock slid back and forth inside her slick wet pussy. Lost in her eyes, I could see the pleasure she was getting from grinding against me.

She ran her hands up over my shoulders, down my back, her fingers grazing my skin like a sensual massage. All the time she rocked herself against me, I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy being pleasured by her.

As I looked down at her, trapped between her legs, a cool wind blew over my bare thighs, my bottom and my back, slowly I felt my arousal returning. She knew what was happening from the look of surprise on my face and then she pinched my nipples hard.

"Ouch!" I cried.

She laughed and released me, pushing on my shoulder. I yielded, rolling onto my back. The cool grass was soothing to my sweaty body and bare buttocks which may well have dents from her heels.

My cock stood out wet and sticky, throbbing in the cool air. She straddled me, naked and unafraid. She took me in her hand and stroked me firmly, pleasuring me with a mixture of both our juices. My heart pounded, pumping through my body, stroke after stroke, she smiled as she could see my strength returning.

She gripped me tightly in her hand enjoying the control she had over me, pulling my cock down, guiding me into her. She began to lower herself onto me, both of us enjoying the sensation as her body enveloped my cock again.

.....

Now it was my turn to grab him by the wrists and force him onto the ground. I could tell he enjoyed surrendering control to me almost as much as I enjoyed taking it. I pushed my hips down onto him and heard the sigh from his mouth as I slid all the way down to the base of his cock.

It was as I was on top of him, riding him, that I felt the first drop. Small and barely noticeable on my back and then another on my shoulder. I looked up to see the sky above us had darkened with rain clouds overhead. He must have felt the rain on his legs because he moved beneath me as if to get up. I didn't let him.

"We'll get soaked" he protested.

"I'm already soaking" I replied and with one more thrust of my hips, he submitted to my body.

The rain came down heavy and hard. I could hear it hitting the leaves on the trees around us before I felt it pounding on my bare back. Each drop was like fingers playing over my skin.

Trickles of cold water coursed down my spine as he fucked me, over my buttocks and down between my legs. Tickling me between my cheeks and saturating me. I never knew I could feel this wet outside and in. The water chilled my skin but his cock inside me kept me warm.

With each thrust, I could hear the sound of our wet bodies coming together so forcefully. I leaned forward, sliding myself over his strong, wet body.

I was filled with passion, naked in the rain and I had never felt so alive.

.....

I looked up at her and saw the pleasure on her face as she rode on top of me. The rain was soaking her, leaving her skin glistening and her beautiful hair clinging to her shoulders. Hot rain ran over her, down her beautiful breasts and dripped off her pert nipples. I took them in my mouth and drank deeply, enjoying her delicious taste.

My hand slapped against her cold cheeks spraying water. Still, the rain came down, flooding us, dripping from her body, drenching me. I couldn't believe how wet she was, how wet we had both become. I gripped her soaking wet ass in my hands and pulled her against me, sharing the warmth of our bodies.

Her rhythm increased as she fucked me more powerfully. I sucked hungrily on her breasts as they swung with each thrust. Flicking my tongue over her delicious, firm nipples.

I could feel a tightening in her hips as she ground herself against me. I pushed up harder almost lifting her, she pushed back down with equal force. Each breath came quicker, she was almost grunting with desire.

Her hips moved faster now, our wet bodies sliding against each other as she tried to find the most pleasurable position. She leaned over me with all her strength pushing me into the ground. Sucking hard on her nipples, I showed her no mercy.

With one final push, she closed her eyes, arched her back and pressed her swollen clit down onto me so hard that her body shook. She let out a loud cry of delight and satisfaction. The sound of her reaching her climax took me over the edge and I released my load into her again my juices adding to the flood.

I pulled her naked, soaking form against me as her hips shook again. She collapsed onto me in exhaustion, her wet body dripping onto mine.

I held her tightly and watched the rain clouds above us part, as the sun slowly returned.

12