The Coastal Path Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

I lay naked on the grass watching him pull on his jeans and damp shirt. I felt relaxed and deeply satisfied, the sunlight slowly drying my exposed body.

"I love it here," I said feeling calm and unfazed by my vulnerability.

I reached out my hand and he helped me to my feet, brushing the moist grass from my pale ass. I ran my hand through my wet hair, trying to get it under control, before tying it back. I recovered my dress, which was dryer than I expected and pulled it on over my head. Once clothed I was decent again, no one would have known how wild and debauched I had been minutes earlier, apart from a little grass still in my hair.

Slipping on his shoes he said, "I'm just glad no one caught us."

I smiled at him, leaned forwards and whispered in his ear, "At least three people walked past while we were fucking," I revealed with a sparkle in my eye.

His cheeks immediately went into a red blush, and his mouth hung open.

"Are you serious?" he asked in shock as I nodded my reply. Although I understand how he may have missed them, he was quite busy at the time. He looked upset by this revelation so I moved towards him.

"Are you ashamed of anything you did to me?" I asked. He immediately smiled and shook his head.

"Definitely not," he replied, confident of his answer, "but getting caught..." I took another step, our faces were so close now.

"How did it feel fucking me with the sun, wind and rain against your skin?" I enjoyed asking him.

He looked me straight in the eyes, both of us thinking back to the first time we had met.

"It felt fucking amazing," he replied proudly.

And with that, we took each other's hands and walked back down the coastal path together.

12