The Coaxing

Story Info
A man is coaxed to pleasure by an erotic stranger.
808 words
4.39
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you struggling?"

Finn tries to move, but his wrists and ankles are held tight to the soft, silk bed by the thick leather straps. His captor is exotic, flawlessly and beautifully nude in the soft candle light, and brings with her spirit the intoxicating and seducing essence of lavender and cinnamon on a primal level.

"Don't struggle, Finn," she says, "you wished for this."

He does not resist her touch as he struggles to remember where he came from. As his body reacts to her presence, he remembers wishing for erotic times with beautiful women, but that was the general wish of all young men, noting this specific.

"You'll love it," the woman says. "Don't you want me to make you feel good? To give yourself over to me?"

Finn squirms as she massages his naked cock; his body betrays him as blood flows to her touch. He loves it. He does want her to make him feel good. He is enthralled with her yet some little part of his mind fights against his male urges to give himself over. This is all too fast and he is too confused. None of this makes any sense to him. He doesn't remember how he arrived in this place; he just IS in this place with no escape. Yet deep down, at the primal level in all men; that level that makes them want to mate and be inside of a woman, he knows that he will never leave and that he will inevitably give this woman what she wants. It is what he wants too.

"Don't over think this," she says as she kneels her naked body next to his and massages his cock with her wonderful breasts. "See, it feels good. I know you like it. Why do you resist me?"

Finn looks into her golden eyes as she stands and lowers her burning wetness onto his shaft and takes him into her core.

"See?" she moans, "It's okay... It's natural and good." She rocks her hips as the looks down at him. "Why are you fighting this? You're already inside of me. It's too late to be good; too late to keep it from happening. Just relax and give me what I want."

As if by some kind of magic, his orgasm begins to boil, and it takes all of his will to keep everything inside. The thoughts of his previous life never enter his mind, and he stops trying to understand what is happening. He accepts this new world as reality and fully embraces the hot flesh against his, the soft skin that is working its magic on his body. The fire burning in his mind as the primal urge to cum and pour his seed into this woman becomes all that is important in his universe.

"Oh, good, you're close," she purrs as she leans forward so her breasts rest on his chest. "Don't hold back," she whispers, "Just relax and let it flow. Let it happen..."

He tips past the point of being able to control his urge.

As if she can sense that the battle is won, she whispers, "There we go..."

Although he is still holding back with all of his might, his body is already in the process of releasing what she wants. Like a dam collapsing and allowing a wall of water toward a small village, he has not cum inside of this mysterious and powerful woman yet but there is nothing he can do to prevent it from happening. He is only a man, and no matter how hard he holds out, he cannot stop his body from yielding to the control that she has over him.

He relaxes every muscle in his body and stops fighting, leaving his orgasm the freedom to roll through his body.

"Good...do it..." she whispers, her lips brushing against his.

His orgasm crashes through his body as he involuntarily thrusts up into her, letting load after load of cum run free inside of her; letting his life seed flow into her again and again like it was his only purpose for being. Each spasm and spurt causing her to moan and her smile to grow. As he drains himself into her, his mind is occupied with the physical sensation, with the urge to thrust far inside of her and to plant himself in her as deeply as his instinct tells him to.

She moans and coos; she licks his neck and kisses his lips; she nibbles his ear and bites his chest as she clinches her pussy around his spent cock to ring every drop into her hot and eager pussy.

When their act is complete, she moves her kiss from his lips to his ear and whispers, "Good boy, lover. I'll see you next time. You can wake up now."