The Challenge Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman tests the limits of her body.
3.5k words
4.67
36k
32
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I tell my husband about my dream, he laughs.

I look at him with narrowed eyes. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just...ten orgasms, really?"

It is mid-morning and we are sitting at the breakfast table drinking coffee. He has just returned on a red-eye flight from a four day business trip. His absence meant I was alone in our bed, and perhaps that is at least partly responsible for the intensity of the sex dream I had the previous night. I was bound on the alter of Eros, the god of sexuality, and made to repeatedly cum by a beautiful high priestess and two naked men. I get wet just recalling the dream.

"You don't think I can orgasm ten times?"

He looks at me and carefully considers his answer. "I don't know. You've never cum that many times with me." He pauses. "It seems like a lot."

I stare at him, an idea slowly forming in my head.

"Perhaps we should find out."

He grins, returning my gaze. "What did you have in mind?"

_________________________________________________________________________

Two days later, we are sitting on the covered porch at the rear of our home after returning from an early dinner out. We each have a cappuccino and are gazing toward the creek at the rear of our yard as we watch the light fade. In anticipation of what is to come, we have deliberately not made love since he returned from his trip. Both of us are sexually frustrated as a result, but the wait will be worth it. I take a sip of my cappuccino, then look at him.

"I've thought of a game we can play. The rules are simple. You have one hour to do anything you want with me. If you can make me cum ten times before the hour is up, you will be rewarded. If you can't, you will be teased without mercy. What do you think?"

He looks at me with a barely suppressed smile. "I think the game is rigged. You win no matter what happens."

I grin back. "My game, my rules. Oh, there's one rule I forgot to mention."

He smirks. "Yes?"

"You can't cum during the hour you are pleasuring me."

"And what if I do?"

"You will be punished," I say. "And I'm sure you haven't forgotten what I used to do for a living."

"No," he says softly. "I haven't forgotten." He stares at me, his eyes filled with lust.

I take a final sip, uncross my legs and stand. "Meet me in the bedroom at nine. That's when the clock starts ticking."

A little while later, I am standing in the bedroom gazing at myself in the mirror. I am wearing only a pale lavender mini dress. The spaghetti straps are tied behind my neck, the neckline plunges between my breasts, and the dress ends halfway up my thighs. There is no back. I am reminded of another time I wore this dress, on Valentines Day a little over a year ago, when my husband and I went to a sex club of sorts and I was put on display and made to cum by men and women. It was both frightening and thrilling.

I go to the chair in the corner and sit, demurely crossing my bare legs. I glance at the clock on the side table. Two minutes before nine.

Two minutes later, my husband walks into the room. He is wearing only black boxer shorts. He looks at me in his favorite dress and smiles.

"You're making this easy." I can still see the lust in his eyes. "Stand up and cross your arms over your head."

As I stand, he walks over and pulls me to him. I can feel the bulge in his shorts already. He kisses me and runs his hands lightly over my body, caressing my thighs, my back, grazing my nipples thru the thin fabric of the dress. A shiver passes thru me. I am more than ready for whatever he wants to do to me.

He pulls away from the kiss and whispers softly in my ear. "Keep your arms above your head and spread those beautiful legs of yours."

I move my feet apart as my husband kneels in front of me. He runs his hand slowly up and down my thighs, first one, then the other. His fingers graze my pussy, and I close my eyes and sigh. He reaches up and fondles my nipples thru the dress. They are already erect and hard. He pulls and twists, then moves his hands to my tight ass, caressing it slowly before cupping my cheeks in his large hands. He moves his mouth close to my pussy, the dress still barely covering me. He strokes my legs again, then pulls the dress up, exposing my already wet pussy. His fingers play with my lips as his tongue flicks out and licks my clit. When he puts two fingers into my cunt, I moan. I have never been so eager to be taken.

Then he stops and stands. When I glance down and see the erection in his shorts, I can't conceal a smile. He notices, and fixes me with a hard stare.

"Get up on the bed on your elbows and knees," he growls.

I do what I am told, and I hear him rummaging in a drawer nearby. Then his weight is on the bed behind me, and my dress is quickly pulled up and I feel his fingers spreading lubricant in my ass. Before I know it he puts the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole. The shift from gentle to rough takes me by surprise, but my needy body responds, and I rock back into him. He pushes into me, a little at a time, and soon I am filled. I continue to rock gently, but he just keeps his cock pushed all the way into me. Being fucked in the ass is not my favorite sex act, but my need is suddenly all consuming.

When he fingers my hard nipples under the dress, I feel the orgasm form deep in my body. He keeps one hand on my breasts, then reaches between my legs from behind and starts to expertly finger my clit. I moan and push back against his hard cock, but he doesn't pump, just continues to fill me. My legs start to tremble as his fingers move faster, then the orgasm comes on hard and suddenly. I cry out, spasming and shaking, surprised by how quickly I am made to cum. I am still quivering when he pulls out.

"I'm going to go clean my cock. Keep waggling that tight little ass of yours while I'm gone."

I stay on my elbows and knees, wiggling my ass, trying to imagine what I look like. Then I feel his weight on the bed behind me again.

"Turn over."

I am barely on my back before he is on me. He rubs his hard cock on my pussy, but doesn't enter my wet hole. He bends down and kisses me roughly, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I kiss back, returning the lust he is feeling. The kiss goes on and on, and I squirm under the weight of his body. The kiss is hard and frantic, and then he moves down and puts his mouth between my legs. I push my hips up to meet his tongue, and he licks my clit in ever faster circles. It doesn't take long for my sensitive bud to push me over the edge again, and my eyes close and my back arches as the orgasm pulses through my body. When I finally open my eyes, he is looking at me with that knowing smile I love so much.

"Two."

I try and sit up to put my arms around his neck, but he pushes me back down and holds my arms above my head. He quickly ties my wrists to the bedposts and looks down in satisfaction.

"You said I could do anything I wanted with you."

"I know," I say softly. "I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, don't worry. I fully intend to." He smiles again as he puts a pillow under my hips. I test the restraints, and I have some movement in my arms, but I am bound and my body belongs to him.

He reaches behind my neck and unties the thin straps of the dress. Ever so slowly he pulls the dress down and uncovers my breasts. My nipples are hard, dark pink, engorged with blood. They have always been sensitive, and when my husband pulls and twist them I feel it in my groin. I rock my hips, but he ignores my need and instead reaches into the drawer again. The nipple clamps are connected by a small chain, and before I can react he has put one on each nipple. The sudden pain makes me gasp, and I writhe and whimper. Our eyes meet, then he puts the chain between my teeth, pulling and stretching my nipples.

"Don't let go until you have had another orgasm. Do you understand?"

I nod and try and settle into the pain. When I was a sub a long time ago I was forced to do this, but never with my husband. Perhaps I have taught him too well...

I am just getting used to the pain when he plunges his hard cock into me. I concentrate on keeping the chain between my teeth, but the sensations in my pussy are insistent. He pushes all the way in but doesn't move, staring at me the whole time, his weight preventing me from moving my hips. I squeeze my pussy lips around his cock, but I'm not sure he notices. Then he thrusts in and out, slow at first, then faster and harder. I move against him, finding his rhythm, eager to make him cum. He suddenly slows and puts his thumb on my slippery clit, rubbing and stroking. Again I throw my head back, my back arched, and another orgasm shoots through me. When I scream, of course, the chain escapes my lips.

"Three," I whisper.

My husband looks at me, then pulls on the chain, stretching my poor nipples again. I moan and squirm. I understand that the pain will increase the pleasure when I cum, but I'm not sure it will enable me to have more orgasms. I look at him, but he is staring at my nipples. I think that perhaps he remembers the time when we did this with a young girl in a vacation villa, a girl I gave to him as a gift, then took her for myself.

He seems to come out of his trance, then drops the chain. He goes down on me again, his talented tongue dancing over my clit. He pushes my legs back against my chest, spreading them wide, his tongue continuing to do its magic on my slippery bud. I am quickly on the edge again, my body quivering, my eyes closed. When he moves his hands and cups my ass, pulling my cunt to his mouth, I am once more over the edge. My orgasm is quick and sharp and bright, and I cry out, my body filled with pleasure.

He finally sits up and looks at me. The dress is still bunched around my waist, the clamps pinching my nipples, my pussy dripping between my bent legs. He gets down off the bed and pulls two loops of rope out of a drawer. He ties them to the bedposts at the foot of the bed and straightens my legs, keeping them stretched. He strokes them lovingly, slowly, running his fingers up and down the insides of my thighs. When he ties my ankles to the bedposts, I am spread wide and vulnerable. I look at his engorged cock and wonder what is coming next. He bends close to my face and gazes into my eyes.

"You look beautiful," he whispers.

Then he moves back to the drawer and pulls out the biggest dildo we own. Long and thick and slightly curved, he lays it on the bed between my legs. Then he pulls out the Hitachi and looks at me again. I try and meet his look with defiance, but the soft groan gives me away. That is his cue to plunge the dildo deep into my vagina, keeping it pushed down as far as it will go, filling me. I moan and try to rock my hips against it. He begins to fuck me with the tool, slowly at first, then faster, harder. Another orgasm builds in me, and I continue to moan. My body starts to tremble with pleasure, my legs shaking uncontrollably. I am so close...

Then he stops moving the dildo, leaving it deep inside me. I open my eyes and silently plead for him to continue fucking me. Instead he reaches down and fingers the Hitachi. As soon as he pushes it against my engorged clit I am over the edge. I scream as the orgasm explodes in me, this one stronger and more intense than the others. I continue to scream, my body thrashing and jerking in my bonds, waves of pleasure flowing through every part of my body. I am out of control, floating in subspace, and I feel tears in my eyes.

When I have come back down, my husband leans over me and smiles.

"Halfway there, my love."

We both glance at the clock. Nine thirty eight, twenty two minutes left. I gaze at him and see the look in his eyes. He is confident he can meet the challenge. My body is already aroused and sensitive, primed for more orgasms, so even though I am becoming exhausted he is probably right. He continues to look at me with a smirk.

"You never said what my reward will be."

I look at him with a smirk of my own. "I will worship your cock."

But then I look down at the clamps on my aching nipples. The clamps make me reconsider my mindset. When we started this game, I wanted him to meet the challenge, both for my pleasure and his. But the clamps make me want to return the favor and punish and tease him instead. If I can somehow keep from cumming five more times, I will get the chance. I smile to myself, wondering if I have the will to resist in me. Or, even better, I could try and make him cum...

He looks down at me, seemingly reading my mind.

"No, I'm not going to cum," he says softly. "But, let's take these off."

When he removes the clamps, the blood rushes back into my poor abused nipples, and I cry out. The pain is acute at first, and I writhe and whimper until the pain recedes. Then he reaches back into the drawer and pulls out a new toy. Even though I've never see it before, I know what it is. The small curved clit vibrator has thin straps to hold it in place, and I groan. My will to resist is already faltering.

And then it occurs to me that I can cum as many times as he can make me, and I can still tease and punish him afterwards. My game, my rules. The realization causes my body to relax, ready for whatever the vibrator has in store for me. I stare at my husband with eager anticipation., then smile at him as I raise my hips. He quickly secures the straps around my waist and thighs, settling the toy over my still slippery and swollen bud. I steel myself for the sensations to come.

He kneels between my spread legs, stroking his hard cock with one hand while fingering the remote with the other.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," I whisper.

As soon as he presses the button, my hips start to roll involuntarily. The vibrations are on low, but my eager clit responds immediately. My mouth opens and I start to pant. He switches the vibrations to high, and I feel another orgasm start to build deep inside me. When he reduces the vibrations I am briefly disappointed, but then he goes back to high. The orgasm builds again, and I am soon on the edge. He continues to switch back and forth, keeping me aroused and needy, and my body starts to tremble. I know what he is doing, edging me, but the knowledge doesn't help. I am completely under his control. He thinks that my orgasms will be more powerful and numerous the longer he keeps me waiting. He is right.

"Please," I beg. "Let me cum."

My body twitches and spasms as I slowly sink into the rapture of subspace. He continues to vary the vibrations, expertly keeping me on the verge but denying me the total pleasure I so desperately want. When he sets the vibrations to low again and bends over and fingers my nipples, I groan. He twists and pulls, rubbing them between fingers and thumbs, keeping them hard and erect, and I groan again. When he bends down to kiss and suck them, I am in a frenzy.

"Please," I yell. "I need to cum."

He raises up and stares hard at me, picking up the remote with a smile. Suddenly the vibrations are even higher than before, and my body thrashes and jerks as the orgasm surges through my body with a vengeance. I scream, overwhelmed with pleasure, all thought obliterated, my existence reduced to only the overpowering sensations in my body. I continue to scream and thrash and shake, out of control, floating in the ecstasy of total euphoria.

The vibrations stop, and I open my eyes, my body still shaking. The look on my husband's face is almost evil, and he waits a long moment before he fingers the remote and I cum again. I pull on the ropes, every muscle taut, every nerve ending on fire. I pant and shake and tremble with the terrible pleasure surging through me.

Again the vibrations stop, and again my eyes search my husband's face. He is not done with me, of course, and this time he takes his time increasing the vibrations. The slow buildup of yet another orgasm is inevitable, unstoppable. I try and move away from the sensations but my clit has become my whole world. Another orgasm crashes over me, insistent and powerful, and I think that I can take no more.

"Oh god, oh god," I pant. "Please, it's too much. Please stop."

"You're the one who said you could orgasm ten times. That's only eight."

The look on his face is intent. He means to meet the challenge I set for him. I turn my head to glance at the clock. Nine more minutes left. Oh god.

I try and relax, but the tension is too great. My body continues to tremble and shake, as much out of fear as out of pleasure. Suddenly I doubt myself and what I am capable of. I look at him with eyes wide, but he ignores my silent plea. He leaves the vibrations on low, keeping my clit stimulated, and puts the remote on the bed beside me. Putting the head of his cock at the entrance to my sopping pussy, he leans down and kisses me fiercely. I try and meet his kiss but his tongue is in a frenzy in my mouth. His lust has gotten the best of him, and once again I think that perhaps I can make him cum. When he enters me with his hard cock, I rock my hips, trying to pump his engorged shaft. But his weight restricts my movements, and he keeps himself buried to the hilt, the tip of his cock touching my womb. I am once again filled. I wanted to be taken, and now I have been taken completely.

His cock still buried in my cunt, he rises up from the kiss and grabs the remote. When the vibrations increase, I am beside myself with both love and lust. Then he starts to thrust in and out of me, fucking me hard and fast, and I am over the edge again. The orgasm is all powerful, and again I am out of control, panting and shaking. When he pulls out I am briefly disappointed, but then the vibrations reach a new high and I scream again. Another orgasm explodes in my exhausted body, and I continue to jerk and shake and spasm and gasp, the orgasm going on and on, until I begin to sob with elation.

It takes a long time for me to come back to myself. When I open my eyes, my husband is gazing at me, still with lust, but mostly I see love on his face. I cry with joy and happiness, then we look at the clock together. Two minutes before ten. We have both met the challenge, and we grin at each other.

But the game isn't over. He leaves the vibrator strapped to my clit, but he moves to untie my ankles and wrists. I sit up, pulling the dress back up over my still hard nipples and tying the straps behind my neck. I climb off the bed and stand, pulling the dress down over my bare thighs. I fix him with a wanton stare.

"Your turn."