The Cock and Tail Waitress 5

Story Info
They become a two-whore household.
3.9k words
4.53
1.7k
6
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had already gone to work by the time I got home Tuesday evening. She left me a note on the kitchen table. "Dress like a customer," it said, "but don't wear any underwear." That had been my plan, but it was nice to have it confirmed.

I arrived at the club five minutes before eight. Carl was behind the bar. He waved me over to him. As I sat down on a stool, he said, "We've got the first two shows covered, so you've nothing to do until nine. You can hang out or come back at nine, whatever you like. Just stay sober so you can perform."

"Is Cindy in either show?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Both. She's very popular. I'd like to sit around and chat with you, but I'm short two bartenders tonight, so I have to work the bar."

I slid off the stool. "Give me an apron. I've poured a few drinks in my time."

He stared at me blankly for a few seconds. "You are something else. You want to tend bar while your wife fucks a couple johns practically right under your nose?'

"She'll be doing it no matter what I'm doing. You need help; I'm not doing anything. Why not?"

"Okay, come on back."

I went behind the bar and tied on the apron he handed me. Carl gave me a quick briefing as to how the back bar was organized, then turned me loose. Cindy was approaching the waitress station, so I went over to see what she needed. "Hi, Honey," she said cheerfully. "What are you doing back there?"

"Carl said he was shorthanded," I replied, "so I offered to help out. If I don't get to do a show with you, my time won't be totally wasted."

"I remember the last time you tended bar. You hated it."

"I'll try to stay here and let Carl take care of the counter customers. I'll help him out if necessary, of course. I figure it's a good way to avoid wearing out my welcome."

"I think you'll find we have a better clientele here than that other joint. Gotta run. The show must go on." She handed me her drink tray which I put under the counter.

The john was waiting for her at the stage door. With a heavy heart I watched as she opened the door and followed him through. Desperately I wanted to go into the audience room and watch them, but I knew that door would be locked like the stage door. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Carl stood behind me. We exchanged grim smiles.

There was a clock out of the customer's sight beneath the counter. Every time I fixed a drink, I glanced at it. Was it broken? The hands hardly moved, yet I handed out drinks left and right. Eventually it said twenty-five minutes had elapsed. The wall opened and the audience filed out. Another one entered immediately. As the wall door closed, the first john came out and the second one went in. Cindy didn't come out. Carl came up beside me. "I forgot to tell you the shows start at six on Friday and Saturday," he said quietly.

"Saturday isn't a problem," I said. "I don't know if I can get here that early on Friday."

"That's okay. The weekends usually get booked up in advance. Cindy's a real trouper. I don't know how she does it. Many nights she spent her entire shift in there. Sixteen men in an eight-hour shift, and she doesn't get sore or dried out. I envy you, David."

"Thanks."

Another half-hour dragged by. When the second show ended, Cindy came out of the theater and went to the ladies' room before coming to the bar to pick up her tray. She gave me a quick kiss and went to hustle drinks. After what seemed like a few seconds, she gave me back the tray and returned to the stage door. She smiled and waved her fingers at me as she went inside.

Fifteen minutes later Carl came up to me. "All the rest of the shows are booked," he said. "You can leave if you want, although you're welcome to stick around. You've been a godsend to me tonight. I don't know what I would have done without you. How are your tips?"

I looked at the glass. "Eleven bucks," I said. I could see why Cindy preferred the stage to serving drinks.

"The girls always give the barkeep a portion of their tips at the end of the night. You'll have to stick around to get the money."

"Sure," I said. "I wouldn't be doing anything if I went home. How many more shows does Cindy have?".

"Just one. Sorry you didn't a shot at her."

"I didn't get a shot at her here." He tapped me lightly on the shoulder with his fist and smiled.

My tips totaled forty-seven dollars with the waitresses contributions. Cindy didn't give me anything because the money would wind up in the same bank account. She assured me the amount was unusually small even for a Tuesday, but I would eventually make more. It still didn't compare with the eight hundred she made for having orgasms.

The whole situation seemed unreal. I had stood by while my beautiful bride screwed four strangers for money. True I had done the same thing during our summer vacation, except the number had been in the dozens. It's crazy, but that seemed all right. It had been more like a game. Could she fuck a hundred men in a week? It was a challenge.

Now it bothered me. We weren't doing it for fun anymore. It had changed into a job. Saturday night, we had made love in the theater because we wanted to. I enjoyed watching her with the customer. Knowing that I would be having her after she had blown Carl and screwed Bob had added to my excitement. From then on, though, I would be in that room with her because no one else wanted her. How insulting, how degrading it would for her to sleep with her husband because she had to, not because she loved him. To make matters worse, I would be paid to fuck this gorgeous woman that nobody else wanted. How could anybody not want her?

I laid in bed beside her brooding over the ridiculous situation I had gotten myself into. "Penny for your thoughts," she said at last.

"I was thinking," I said as I rolled over to face her.

"Having second thoughts?"

"The next time we go into that room together, it won't be because we love each other. It will be our job. Doesn't it seem a bit absurd to have to make love to your husband, and to have a time limit to do it?"

"You're right. It is kinda silly. If it was up to me, I would do all my shows with you."

"Carl said you've done sixteen shows in one night."

"It's happened a few times."

"There's no way I could do that."

"That's because you're a man, the weaker sex."

I grabbed her wrists and rolled her onto her back. "I'll show you who's the weaker sex." I placed myself between her legs.

"Shouldn't you save your energy until we have an audience? She wiggled her hips beneath me. Her slit was still moist from her last performance. My dick inflated quickly. "Wouldn't you rather have fifty people watching us?" Her pussy lips parted on their own allowing my cock to nestle between them. "That would be more at a time than when we were on vacation." She gasped when I slid my shaft up and down against her clit.

I applied my lips to hers. Our mouths opened slightly, and her tongue brushed the inner edge of my lips. My breath came in short shallow gasps. Cindy reached between us and pushed the head of my cock to the entrance of her sex. Slowly I eased my turgid member inside her. She was wetter than usual. I couldn't help wondering if her last customer was part of her juices. My mind wandered back to our summer vacation. The cheers of our audience rang in my ears driving my passions even higher. My hips developed a mind of their own and began working my dick in and out of her dripping pussy. Faster and faster we thrusted against each other. A roaring crowd seemed to be cheering us on. Each thrust brought a shout from the frenzied crowd. Even though we were humping madly, our actions seemed to be in slow motion. My nuts began to tighten as her pussy muscles gripped me. I thought I heard her say something about the back seat of the car. I felt her nails digging into my back. My seed roared through my rigid tube toward her womb. Somehow I managed to jerk my butt in unison with my ejaculations. Light and sound ceased to exist, only to be supplanted by the extreme pleasure emanating from my loins.

A quarter hour later, we had recovered enough to talk. My cock was still solid inside her. "Did you talk to Carl about doing couples?" I asked her.

"He didn't have any objections," she said. "Couples would have to follow the same rules as men. Any swapping we did would be a spontaneous whim for the paying couple. Getting blood tests ahead of time would kill spontaneity. I suppose we might be able to do a foursome with one of the other girls and her john. Personally I don't think we'll get any takers."

"You're probably right. I've been thinking of a few other things we could do that would be fun and might build business for the shows." After rolling off her, I outlined three of my ideas for her.

"They sound like fun, but we should run them by Carl first, especially the last one."

"It would be a great April Fool's joke."

"You're terrible."

I didn't get to do a show until Friday, a night I thought would be too busy for me to be needed. My tips improved as the waitresses realized I was a legitimate bartender. I made two hundred that night, half from tips and half from the show.

Saturday night I was mixing a drink around nine when I heard a familiar voice say, "Well, well, well, if it isn't the gigolo. Fancy seeing you here." I turned around. I thought I recognized her, but I wasn't sure.

"I'm sorry," I said softly. "You look familiar, but.... I don't...."

"It was last summer," she said as she sat on a stool. "It was a sports bar, just like this one." I still couldn't place her. "I reminded you of someone you used to love." The line was an old one. I shook my head. "That and the apple-scented shampoo line. You used them both." I was still perplexed. "You claimed to be expecting your wife, something about shopping being a girl thing." Where had I seen her before? "You probably bed so many women we all look alike. Afterwards you gave the money to some blond. She must have been your pimp, or madam, or whatever women who sell men are called. Still charging a hundred?" Suddenly everything fell into place.

"Actually that was my wife," I said. I looked toward Cindy, and the woman's eyes followed mine. "We both work here."

She stood up, went over to Cindy, and took her aside. After a brief conversation, the woman pulled some money out of her purse and thrust it at Cindy. Cindy held up her hand to push it back. She took out more cash. Cindy hesitated before holding up her hand again. She walked away and went to Carl. They talked a few minutes, looking in my direction every few seconds.

Cindy went back to the woman and took her money. Carl came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Looks like you have the nine-thirty slow," he said.

"I would think the girls would be too busy on a Saturday night for you to need me," I said.

"You won't be with Cindy." He nodded toward the woman who was now seated next to the stage door. "I understand she's an old customer of yours. I don't mind you tricking too, but I must insist you get a monthly blood test like the girls, and your clients will have to follow the same rules as the men including background checks and blood tests. You caught me off guard, so I'm going to give you a pass this time because she's had you before, but only this time. You'd better pray she's not a cop, because if she is, your butt's gonna be mine. Cindy has your money. I figured you wouldn't mind if she acted as your pimp."

"I wouldn't have anyone else."

"Good. By the way, the price of your dick will be a hundred, although this gal insisted on paying two. It has nothing to do with you; it's the reality of the marketplace. Women won't pay as much to get laid as men will."

The nine o'clock audience filed out promptly at nine-twenty-five, and the next crowd rushed in to take their place. It seemed like a capacity crowd. I noticed Cindy enter the couples' side. "You've watched her," Carl said. "It's her turn to watch you." I smiled weakly and took off my apron. "Break a leg."

I went over to her and extended my hand to her, which she accepted and stood up. As I opened the wall she stepped into the anteroom. I quickly bolted the door, flipped the light switches, and opened the inner door to the stage.

It wasn't much different from the times I had been there with Cindy, except someone had added a small table with a vase of fresh flowers. "Wow!" she exclaimed as she looked around. "I've never seen so many mirrors in one room. So this is what a bordello looks like." She saw the flowers. "This is so sweet. I never thought a place like this would have such simple, yet thoughtful, amenities."

"We try," I said offhandedly.

She put her arms around my neck. Our lips met gently. I let my hands roam down her back to her bottom. She ground her hips against mine with my dick responding appropriately. As I caressed her back some more I found she was braless. My right hand molded itself over her left breast. Gently I ran my palm across her nipple feeling it rise. I found the buttons to her blouse and slowly opened them one at a time. When the last one was undone, I eased the shirt off her shoulders. Her breasts had a slight sag, but no more than one would expect for their size. If anything they were firmer than would be expected.

I continued caressing her boobs as I kissed her neck. She reached behind her waist, unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. My thumbs hooked the waistband of her panties and pushed them down leaving her wearing only her black pumps. She kicked the panties and her skirt aside. Her flawless skin was smooth beneath my fingers. I knelt slightly to kiss her breasts. As I placed my lips between her boobs she shoved me onto the bed. I landed on my back, and she straddled my hips. As she opened my shirt I kicked off my shoes. Her fleshy melons dangled over my face just beyond the reach of my lips. She let me sit up enough to remove my shirt, then pushed me back down. Her mouth on my nipples sent a strong message to my groin. My dick strained against my pants, and my nips turned into tiny bullets pointing at the ceiling. I glanced to my right hoping that Cindy, whom I couldn't see through the mirrors, would make eye contact with me and see my love for her even as I was being ravished by this hot-blooded stranger.

The woman rubbed her crotch over mine. Even through my pants, I could feel her slit opening and her juices soaking my trousers. She smiled at my predicament, or was it at her own pleasure? Her breathing became labored when she finally unbuckled my belt and opened my fly. My hard rod popped out instantly. I sighed with relief as my cock bounced free from its prison. After pulling my pants off, she started to swing her legs back over my hips. I caught her by the wrists and flipped her onto her back. Her pussy lips were swollen with lust. "Put that beautiful thing in me," she hissed. A quick glance at my watch told me to wait. I had only been with her for seven minutes.

I held her hands against her bottom and placed my mouth over her smoothly shaven cunt. The first swipe of my tongue over her clit made her legs clamp my head tightly as she screamed through her first orgasm. After she freed my head I ran my tongue slowly up one pussy lip and down the other avoiding contact with her little man in the boat. She climaxed again after the third pass of my tongue and once more a minute later. I released her hands and began kissing my way up her tummy to my navel. Her panting shook the bed as I kissed one breast and nipple, then the other.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. She grabbed my cock and led it to her dripping tunnel. I paused when I was only a half-inch into her. "Stop torturing me," she growled. She wrapped her legs around my hips and tugged at my butt with her heels. I slammed completely into her. Her pussy tightened around my cock and held me in its grip.

Each time I pulled back even slightly, she locked her ankles together as though she was afraid I would escape. My own breath became ragged as my passions rose. Eventually she let me set my own pace as I thrusted my pelvis against hers and she relaxed her legs so I could lengthen my strokes. Her panting and mine grew louder and faster as we both neared the final point of no return. "Cum inside me," she whispered. I hated to disappoint the audience by not letting them see my spunk fly, but she was paying so I acceded to her request. Faster and faster my hips bounced as my nut sac tightened. My only possible movement was the jerking of my groin as I deposited my seed in her womb. My back was rigid as I froze as deeply inside her as I could. She crushed her mouth to mine as her orgasm flowed with mine.

I lay atop her fighting for air. Slowly our breathing returned to normal, and I lifted myself off her. I got up, opened the door to the anteroom, and switched the lights so the stage was dark. A little light shone through the doorway. I handed her a towel and used another to wipe myself.

"I've been looking for you for four months," she said. "I've been through this town twice before, but I didn't think of a sports bar before tonight."

"Why was it so important for you to find me?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to be with you again. You are so good with your tongue and your cock. I want you to come away with me. I've divorced my husband, and I have lots of money so I can afford you. I want to spend every possible minute in bed with you."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I...." I began. I shook my head. Had my ears deceived me? "I don't even know your name."

"I'm Christine."

"Okay, Christine. I'm married. You know that."

"I don't care. You're the first man in ten years to make me cum. Not only do you make me cum, but you also give me multiple orgasms which I've never had before. Please! I'm begging you." She was on the verge of tears.

I was totally confused by her pleading. "Christine, you're a beautiful woman. You could have any man you wanted. Like I said, I'm married. See." I held up my left hand. "Even in here I wear my ring. So does my wife when she fucks a customer. I'm very happy with my wife, and I'm not leaving her for you or anyone else."

She put her blouse back on and buttoned it. "I guess I've been living a fantasy these past few months." She chuckled. "Talk about a silly schoolgirl crush. I would still like to see you occasionally. I'll still pay you."

"If you want to be in a show with me again, I'll introduce you to the manager, and he'll help you set things up."

"Show? What are you talking about?"

"These are one-way mirrors," I said indicating the mirrors. "We had a capacity crowd. You are the first woman to pay to be onstage with me."

She stood up and slapped me hard on the cheek. "You pig!" she screamed. "Just who do you think I am that you can exhibit me like that?"

"You're a customer. Every customer gets laid in this room in front of an audience. No exceptions. You exhibited yourself. Nobody can go to the police without admitting to paying for sex. It keeps everyone quiet and safe."

"You think you have it all worked out, don't you. I should go to the police. It's just as illegal for a man to sell sex as it is for a woman."

"It's also illegal to buy it. Who's going to believe an attractive woman like you bought sex? A john just gets a slap on the wrist. A hooker gets three months in jail, longer for repeat offenders. I'll be happy to confess to being a john. Remember if you call the cops, you'll never be able to fuck me again."

She didn't say anything. I pulled a clean sheet off the shelf and quickly put it on the bed while she finished dressing. When I was finished, I unlocked the door and led her to the table area.

Cindy was waiting for me. "You were magnificent," she said as she kissed me. "I've never had a chance to watch you before. I can't wait to get you home." She noticed Christine's morose expression. "What's the matter with her?" I told her about my conversation with Christine. "I'll take care of that." She dashed off before I could say anything.

12