The Cock Cage

Story Info
Sandy gets a cock cage (bi).
5.1k words
3.96
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

(I have added to and revised this story)

I've been blessed with stamina. That is, until my volatile girlfriend turned it against me. She's diabolical that way. I didn't know how unhinged she was until we'd been dating a few months, but now it's too late - she's got me trapped. I hate it - and I love it. I love the wildness and the nonstop sex. I hate what she makes me do.

From the start she was bossy and controlling in the bedroom (never outside). But as the weeks went by she cranked up the knob on her domineering ways. Slowly, like a frog in hot water, I got sucked in by the great sex and the daily opportunities to shoot my load down her cocksucking throat. Yet, something beyond the great sex attracted me to her more than any other woman before.

At first the blowjobs were delivered nonstop, a couple times a day initially. Then they were replaced by other kinky activities. And I do mean replaced. But when I'd come from her unique sexual exploits she'd complain, with a mocking pout, how she didn't get to suck me off.

Like this one time she was blowing me when she started fingering my bum. She circled it for a while with her finger while her pretty head was bobbing up and down, then she inserted just the tip of her little pinky. I flinched at first but she said, "Don't be a baby and just go with it." It was dry and oh so tight, but the extra stimulation was both surprising and titillating.

I was getting close to finishing when she sucked one ball into her mouth, jammed her finger all the way in one thrust, and jerked on my cock with her other hand rapidly. She had been building me closer for maybe thirty minutes before then and finally I was ready and spewed a load in her fiery hair. I didn't know I would like butt stuff, but it drove me right over the cliff.

Clairey sat up with one auburn red lock of cum splattered hair dangling in her face, "Awww, I didn't get any. You were too hard to predict, Sandy. We're gonna have to speed you up, slowpoke."

After she had her finger up my bum, and I'd liked it, she seemed freed to introduce new kinks into our relationship at a daily rate.

Next she got this tiny vibrating anal probe that she used on me instead of her finger. I wasn't too keen when I first saw it but she outright threatened not to have sex with me anymore if we didn't use it. As it turned out, the vibrations were way cool. Somehow she got it in her head that when she had something up my ass she was going to jerk my cock instead of sucking on it. Of course I didn't realize that she had stopped giving me blowjobs until some weeks had elapsed. I mean, I was still getting sex so I didn't need to think too hard on it.

In the interim she introduced a few new ideas to me - always as a surprise. I really came to love it every time she announced she had a surprise.

She tied me up with toilet paper one time. Naturally, I could break the bonds instantly but it was symbolic and I played along. She "tied" my wrists and ankles, then blindfolded me with more tearable strips. She used a much larger vibrator on me and it certainly wasn't easy going. But I gritted my teeth and succumbed, motivated by her continual urgings to just let her do it. She said I wasn't being a real man if I complained. All the other times her ideas had ended really well so I went along with it.

It was big and it stretched me. When it was all the way in she started using abusive language for the first time. She called me her bitch and told me I must be queer for liking the huge phallic shaped object embedded in my rectum. I didn't know it was cock shaped until later when I saw it on the bedside table where she'd tossed it. It was black silicone with a wide flared mushroom head. It was also hard to believe that something so big had fit.

Anyway, when she had it fully inserted she licked my balls delightfully, but also slapped my cock playfully and insisted that I wanted to wear panties. When I was building up to my climax she vowed to get me some sexy sissy clothes and made me promise to wear them for her if I wanted to cum. What can I say, I wanted to cum.

It was only the following day when she presented me with my own white crotchless panties that matched hers. She said, "Here you go Sandy, I got you exactly what you asked for." The daunting lace felt rough, but when my cock and balls hung through the slit it was a great turn on. This was the first time she took me doggy style. Ordering me onto my hands and knees she knelt behind me squeezing "Bubba" up my now more receptive ass. It wasn't a strap-on but she used her hips to drive it rudely into me as if it were.

Leaning on my back she bemoaned how she hadn't been able to suck my cock for almost a month, how she missed swirling my cum around her mouth, and how it was a shame she couldn't get her face under my cockhead in that position. Giving me a reach around she hissed in my ear, "You could be a prisoner being raped by a big-cocked bull in your cell every night. He would reach around like this just so your ass would spasm on his big black cock when you climaxed. It's a pity I don't have a real cock to feel your orgasmic convulsions. A pity you can't feel real cockflesh."

Clairey wanked me hard while pounding my pantied ass, then caught my come in her other hand. At the time I didn't notice the incongruity but her words were, "Oh Sandy girl, I wish I could eat your cum in this position...but we can't let it go to waste..." It seemed true at that moment that she couldn't eat it stretched out over my back like she was. But in retrospect she could've eaten it as easily as I did. She clamped her sticky hand over my mouth, forcing my goo in between my lips, and having been trained to accept her odd sense of fun I went along with it. I also didn't notice just then that she called me 'girl'.

She was tired out from some stuff at work so it was another week before we got together again and my balls were quite blue so to speak. You know what I mean: jittery nerves and trouble sleeping. I needed to come bad but she kept asking me to save myself for her, then she was too tired to get together.

When the weekend arrived I was ready to jump her first thing Saturday morning, except she had a proverbial headache.

Around three o'clock she promised me some mind blowing and memorable sex if I indulged her. As if I didn't always.

Standing at the foot of her bed she undressed me, "Oh Sandy, I've missed your skin." She kissed my neck dropping my shirt to the floor. "And sucking on your nipples." She gave one of them a curt nip while dropping my pants. "And this! I could eat you up without any foreplay - but you take too long." She was kneeling with my crown in her mouth while struggling to get both pant legs over my feet and not quite succeeding.

After that she pushed me playfully and dominantly onto the bed. "I'm gonna treat you to something special to reward us for waiting." She managed to pull my pants off with my socks stuck in the legs.

"Now spread eagle sissy! I'm planning to put this seductive ensemble on you." She held up a very provocative and revealing red set I would have preferred to see on her.

But I couldn't take it any more. "Clairey, I've had enough. You've gone too far and I'm not wearing girl's lingerie."

She pursed her lips and started in with the baby talk "But darling, you said you'd indulge me."

I kept pushing back, "I've done nothing but indulge you. You get whatever you want. We fool around wherever and whenever you want it and I feel like I'm just along for the ride. That, that outfit isn't an indulgence - it's a perversion!"

She changed her tune, "Sorry honey. You're right and we need to make you more of the center of this. Here, lay back and I'll take care of you. What can I do to make it better?"

I thought that was more like it and worried I'd snapped, "No, don't be sorry. I should be sorry for being terse...but, it's been a long time since we've had a simple blowjob. What'ya say?"

"Is that it? I could do that. But can I at least tie you up and tease you for a while? To speed you up." She dangled the gold braided rope we'd picked out together at the sex store. It was soft enough not to leave marks, but I knew it was weak enough to snap if I took a little time to fight the bonds. So far I'd resisted letting her immobilize me due to a silly nagging fear.

"Sure." I answered smiling, relieved to avoid the sissy nonsense. I was glad to get back to relatively normal sex and in need of an actual blowjob.

With each of my arms and a legs constrained and pointing to each bedpost she sucked my cock passionately for about five minutes before taking a break. Remember? I have stamina.

I was delighting in the sensation of cool air as her saliva evaporated from my hard dick and she checked my bindings.

She returned to a prone position, lying between my legs with her sexy thigh high covered calves waving in the air. She kissed and licked for a bit more then placed something cold and metallic on me. I lifted my head to see what caused the surprising sensation and she explained it was a cock ring.

She slurped for another few minutes then put more cold metal on my dick. When I looked I saw a contraption that reached from the base about half way up: a series of rings connected by perpendicular rungs.

I raised one eyebrow questioning, "It's a cock cage but it lets the top half stick out so I can still eat your cum." I didn't know what a cock cage was but that seemed acceptable and daringly new. I dropped my head back to the pillow as she sucked on the end of my imprisoned member.

The fastest I've ever come has been thirty minutes and only about fifteen had elapsed so far. Clairey climbed on top of me, then stopped cold, "Oh, we can't fuck with your cage on. We'll have to ride your face instead."

I'm not opposed to pussy licking, but she can be over dominant and I tend to lose my erection which extends how long it takes me to come.

Clairey rubbed her red bush covered cunt all over my lips pushing her clit in my mouth for me to suck and stretching her labia by demanding that I grasp each one while she pulled back. She says long labia are sexy and she wants to see how long she can stretch them. She's right.

She came with turbulent thumping humps, bruising my poor lips as always. It's a good thing we don't do this as often as she wants.

Sometimes when she cums in my mouth she squirts a little. She's assured me it's female ejaculate, but I had doubts. This time she sulked, "Aww, I didn't squirt."

"That's ok baby. I'm not so sure it's girl cum, like you say."

Clairey harrumphed, "Well I don't want to disappoint, and since you are tied up..." Saying that she lifted up a little and gave a tiny intentional squirt. With that act she gave me some pretty strong evidence that it wasn't merely female ejaculate. I wriggled to turn away and break the thin ropes. She knew I didn't like the act of squirting, but week after week she kept doing it anyway.

"Sandy girl, I added stronger ropes to the gold ones. And you're right, it was never ejaculate."

I clearly saw the crazy now. How could I have missed it before? She dismounted my face, shaking her long smoldering hair as she strolled around the bed. It reaffirmed my belief that all red heads were nuts.

When she climbed back between my legs she sang mirthfully, "Aww, you're thingy shrank. Now it's just an impotent little clit barely poking out of the cage." I didn't think I had it in me to get hard again. I just wanted to get away.

She held up another little piece of crisscrossing metal. "This is the cap for your cage." She clipped it into the part that was already on me. "See how it's got these hinges? It opens and closes so you can get relief..." She paused, the air thick with ill-boding, then added, "...periodically."

After that thought sunk in she continued, "But, I suppose the cage never has to come off. It's convenient too, we don't even need a key since it's got a combination lock." She'd really gone off the deep end.

"But that's not the best part." She sounded genuinely excited, "It's very sophisticated. But you'll see. Now would you like to come today before I lock it? Or do you want to wait 'till next Saturday?

If you put on the sexy garb I got just for you, then I'll finish sucking the head of your cock right now. But if you're not grateful for all that I do for you, then I'll lock it right this instant. So, slavegirl, and that's what you are now as long as you're in the cage. What'll it be?"

I didn't believe her. I didn't care. I just needed to escape. "Let me outta here you crazy bitch. You can't do this."

"Tsk tsk. You're gonna wish you didn't say that." She clicked it shut. "In fact, once you've come to your senses you will call me Mistress Clairey."

She pulled out another contraption which took her some time to connect to the existing apparatus on my penis, except that it also surrounded my testicles. "This is a timer, like an egg timer." My face froze in horror. "No, no nothing like that. But like an egg timer it spins in a circle very slowly. Every time the cap is opened it starts to unwind. Three short minutes then, ding! Oh, but your precious eggs will spin around too. How many times can they spin until they twist off? How far until your only wish will be to close it tightly?"

She smiled wickedly, "You'll have complete control. After I open the cap it spins - if you close the cap it resets. Simple - unless you try to remove the cage I've been assured that even the best locksmith or craftsman couldn't remove this in three minutes. But you're free to try."

She untied me laughing lightheartedly as if she wasn't holding my jewels for ransom, "I'll see you back here when you see reason and need some really good sex."

She was right about the locksmith, who took pictures because he'd never seen anything like it.

A month went by. The cage chaffed and I couldn't get an erection without excruciating pain. My cock stopped trying to get hard even, and I worried it was going to shrivel up forever.

I couldn't sleep, my nerves were shot and I started to remember only the good things about Clairey. I told myself she was beautiful and sexy and no one gave head as good as she. I pondered her games fondly and considered that wearing girl's underwear wasn't anything that lots of guys didn't do.

In the end, I slunk back to Clairey with my tail between my legs.

For my first lesson she taught me to always agree with everything she said, and do whatever she asked or she would find some way of delivering a mild but effective source of pain. She would tighten the nipple clips she put on me, or simply thwack my dick with this little toy whip she had. Usually she hurt me when I failed to obey, but sometimes she did it 'just to keep me on my toes'.

Feeling humiliated, I agreed to wear the feminine costume. And once I was wearing the red girly corset with matching stockings and garters she opened the cap on my cage which ticked ominously.

Turning around before me she hiked up her dress, and backed her shapely ass up, sinking up to three inches of my rock hard cock that extended beyond the cage base into her pussy, "Oh Sandy slut, I've missed plunging down on your cocklette. I hope you cum soon. We've only got two like minutes or we'll have to wait until next Saturday."

The half-deep fucking felt amazing but the degrading feelings and name calling didn't help my slowness. The constant tick tick tick only reminded me that I had an unrealistically short deadline.

My nuts revolved with the timer, slowly turning clockwise. She rode up and down sensually and I did my best to imagine a month's supply of cum rocketing up into her womb.

My balls started to twist uncomfortably and try as I might I couldn't plaster her warm insides with spoo in time.

My balls ached while simultaneously I imagined "Bubba" stretching my asshole to spur myself on. But even that image failed to excite me enough to overcome my long standing stamina.

When the torsion was too much I pushed her off my rapidly shrinking dick, "lock it! Fuck! Lock it right away."

She clicked it shut and the device reset. "Awww, Sandy, I didn't get any. I wanted so much to feel your cream, to rub it around on my lips." She licked her other lips sensually. "I was going to share it with you too." I knew better than to say a word.

She turned and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of wine. When she came back she had ditched her dress so she was wearing only an outfit like mine, except she had high heels too. Shit she was hot! And I was helplessly unable to have her.

"You know," she started, "It's been a month since you abandoned me so cruelly, and I've started dating another man. Come back tomorrow and you can serve us both. Do that and we can try opening your cage again."

I went home cursing the cage, but craving Clairey when I should've been hating her too. But in the end I could barely wait even another day. I was more a Stockholm prisoner to my lust than to the cage or even Clairey.

I went back the next day broken and ready to do whatever the vixen asked. The two of them were sitting on the couch acting all lovey and cuddly. I even felt jealous. She beckoned me to crouch between her legs lapping at her cunt as she humped wildly, bruising my lips. A few minutes into it, she petted my head to get my attention, "Sandy dear, it's a good thing your name is Sandy because that's gonna be your girl name now. Though I've been calling you by your girl name ever since we met - you just didn't know it. Anyway, I've decided to take pity on you as long as you're good. We can unlock you anytime your mouth is serving one of us, Clay or me."

She reached down deftly popping open the cap while I resumed licking her wild gash. I licked feverishly, stroking the end of my dick with just my thumb and forefinger as fast as I could. I was just about to spew when I heard her lilting voice, "Would you like me to ejaculate in your mouth?" Sadly the thought caused my erection to wane, and the actual spurt made me lose it altogether. Then she locked the cage to spare my nuts.

When she was done cumming she took a few minutes to catch her breath while I lamented that I'd lost my chance.

I was commanded to move over to her lover. I weighed my options but as soon as my cage was uncapped all reason left me. How could I not try again? Clay's cock was thick and strong and I plunged my mouth over it as fast as I could, beating my meat simultaneously.

It was uncomfortable jabbing into me and not at all my idea of sexy. Needless to say, I failed to cum yet again before the fear of losing my nuts made me close the cap myself. I fumbled with the clasp awkwardly, unable to even look at it as the beastly man was holding my head tightly and fucking my mouth more brutaly than Clairey ever had.

I was relieved to have closed it in time and those were the feelings that were washing over me as his spunk washed over my tonsils liberally.

They each asked me to submit to their sex organs one more time that night. The first time Clay got to enjoy Clairey's excellent cocklicking, reclining on the couch while she was on all fours before him. I had to crouch behind her, craning my head and bending my neck uncomfortably to get my tongue on her slit. We followed the same routine, a couple short minutes desperately trying to cum fast, then scrambling to close the cap.

When I served Clay again, he had me lie on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. Clay lined up his long cock with my mouth while Clairey waited with her fingers on the clasp. Clay announced, "Go!" Then plunged into me as she flicked open the cap.

The blood rushed to both my heads. I jerked wildly with no regard for the assault on my throat which I fully appreciated only later by the soreness. He fucked my mouth like a pussy and I opened wide surrendering to his onslought.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12