The Cock Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

My throat made obscene gulping, choking noises as his balls hit my forehead with resounding slaps, and the timer ticked on.

I needed to cum so badly I let the timer run longer than ever before. The pain was incredible but still I beat my meat. Finally Clairey intervened, closing the cap herself and scolding me, "Sandy, the self-abuse has got to stop or Clay and I might lose our plaything. Next time be more mindful of the time."

Clay finished deep in my throat while I waited for my chance to breath.

Failing to cum, I started begging, even offering to swallow her 'ejaculation' if only I could suck one of them with the cap open some more. Neither took me up on my offer.

By the time Clay left she said she was worn out, but relented mercifully and let me try again on the condition that I grow my hair long. As a final humiliation she had me lick her asshole for my final attempt.

When I succeeded, I shot huge gobs of jizz that puddled on the foot of the bed. With seconds to spare I clicked my cage shut. In my mind the worst part was that I continued licking Clairey's shitter long after my need to cum was gone.

And why did I submit myself to this torture? All for six seconds of pleasure?

I fell asleep exhausted, not bothering to even cover up.

The next morning I woke up with Clairey's mouth on my dick for the first time in forever. I sure did miss and love her cocksucking.

"Let's play a game." She said in saccharine sweet tones. "Today we'll try it every time the hall clock chimes. If you cum before Clay arrives you can go home.

There was roughly two minutes of trying every hour all day long. I no longer had a month's accumulation of pent up need or surely I would have spunked her sweet lips after enough successive minutes.

Clay arrived shortly after I finished making and serving dinner in the black and white frilly maid's costume. He whistled jeeringly at me, but hugged the girl who used to be mine, before I became hers.

They sat on the couch, reconnecting emotionally and sharing news of their day. I sat on the floor just hoping one of them would want my mouth. It was Clairey who took pity on me, prying Clay's knees apart so I could approach.

I sucked his cock for at least five minutes before she made even the slightest move to unlock me. She leaned down and whispered in my ear seductively, "Would you like a fun surprise?"

At first my heart skipped a beat at the mention of a surprise. Then I feared her unique ideas. She continued whispering in her sultry voice, "Suppose I could reset the timer without exactly closing the cap? Why, you'd get an extra few minutes..."

I couldn't believe my good fortune. I thanked her profusely, excited to no end at the prospect of extra minutes.

"OK, Sandy. Stand up and turn around." I did it while waiting for her to work her magic with the clasp. She started spinning a familiar tale, "Now, you could be a prisoner being raped by a big-cocked bull in your cell every night. He would reach around and diddle you, just so your ass would spasm on his big cock when you climaxed."

She eased my body back onto his towering monument and I was helpless to object, so strong was my cock's need and her power to make me yield. When the tip touched my anus I felt the greasy lube and knew he was prepared to use my ass.

But my mind was focused solely on her words 'when you climaxed'. I couldn't wait to climax and if my ass was spasming on his big cock that would surely feel as good as bubba.

Clay grabbed my hips, pulling me down hard on his cock. The thick shaft was driven up into my ass in one slick impulse.

True to her word Clairey reset the mechanism when he'd shafted me a dozen or more times, roughly pushing me up and down with strong hands on my hips. Clay kept me riding his cock and Clairey kept resetting the timer, all so Clay would enjoy my spasming ass on his cock.

I barely gave a seconds thought to the fact that I was being fucked like a faggot. My only concern was stroking the top three inches of my needy cock with a few fingers.

She had just reset the timer for the fourth time and slapped my balls when I climaxed. Goo spurted out of my tip, bubbling down over my fingers and flowing down below the rungs of the cage. Clay yelled out, "You were right babe. His contractions are the best." Then he filled my rectum with cum and me with the regret I felt for the rest of the evening every time a little leaked out.

I sat meekly on the vinyl couch being reminded of my subjugation to a man by the slimy puddle beneath me. I was also sadly reminded of my previous position as the boyfriend as the couple lounged in their afterglow.

Nevertheless, I had time to ponder the mechanism on the timer since they were ignoring me. If it could be reset multiple times then a locksmith would have all the time he needed to pick the lock. There was something sad about imagining the cage being gone.

When Clay left he didn't look happy. Clairey sat next to me on the couch caressing my face like she used to do a thousand years ago. "Do you miss being my boyfriend Sandy?"

"Don't you mean girlfriend?"

"Ok, sure, girlfriend. But would you like to be my lover again, with a few changes?" She entered the combination into the lock, removing the cap and also a tiny access door.

I couldn't believe my ears. I longed to be her girl again. For it to be just us two. I exclaimed excitedly "Yes! Tell me how, Mistress. What do I need to do?"

"Well, I broke up with Clay. He didn't want to get a cage like yours. So now it's just us two again. And now that you're so docile we could get rid of it as long as you keep being an obedient girl." She raised one eyebrow silently asking for my consent as she tinkered with the mechanism.

Rising from the couch I kneeled on the floor with my head bowed submissively, "Maybe I could wear the cage once a week?"

She kicked at my balls. Not to hurt me this time. The cage and all its beloved parts clattered to the floor. "We'll see. It's at my discretion to decide if you get to wear the cage or not."

Clairey stood up too, approaching me. "I've got a pussy full of Clay's cum. The last we'll ever get from him." She pressed herself to my mouth, grinding against me. "Lick me clean. Then I have a big surprise for you in the basement."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12