The Cock Inspectors

Story Info
Gangbang with Naughty Quality Control Inspectors.
4.3k words
3.73
6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cock Inspectors

My name is Samantha and I honestly cannot believe or countenance me (mostly) writing this account of something that happened at a party recently.

I am a 44 year old professional woman who is a member of the Board on several charities and companies, a top class Quality Management Consultant by profession.

Reserved and professional are two characteristics that describe me well, I am known as a bit of an ice maiden, work is incredibly important to me as is my professional demeanour and look.

I am lucky enough to have a 22 year old daughter named Nicole who has recently graduated from University join me in the company practice. She is probably more reserved and much more quiet than me which is saying something really, but is working her way up the corporate ladder with me in the same company.

Let me describe us. I am 5"3, have a very smart blonde, business-like 'bob' hairstyle, 44E shapely bust like that weathergirl my husband likes, slender legs and prefer nice, conservative clothes influenced by my working life. Nicole is slightly taller at 5"5, has much longer blonde hair than me which she often wears in a ponytail, 38D bust and a great figure. She is very, very prim and proper for her age and some see that, especially other women, as snooty, I get the same assessment from men and women, sometimes even my husband and co-workers unfortunately.

I am currently working on an assignment at a local factory on an old industrial estate. It's a small job for Nicole and I, but the stakes are high for the guys in the factory as we are undertaking an important study on workforce numbers ready to support a reduction in staff. Jobs in this area are hard to come by and some of these guys as a result of this survey will unfortunately find themselves without a job. It's just business to us. My daughter Nicole is assisting me and to be honest, as we were short staffed, we wouldn't really pick this kind of work up as we are used to bigger, more prestigious assignments in the city.

Anyway, my husband was just about to leave the factory as he was posted to another job abroad for a few weeks and before he did, he said Nicole and I should show our faces as the factory social club as a 'getting to know you' kind of thing and also for something to do while he was away. He even brought home a poster he was handed by the foreman advertising a themed fun get together on the forthcoming Saturday. The venue was awful, a kind of flat roofed, cheap beer selling establishment that had zero charisma and I think used to be a storeroom. There was a stage, disco setup and a bar serving very cheap drinks as I remembered from my familiarisation day. A place where these factory workers would be right at home, but not the sort of place we would really want to frequent. Still business is business and Nicole and I decided to go, but the theme was bizarre. I'm surprised the could spell it correctly:

"Classy Women and the Common Man"

Nicole and I decided to go. We were a bit worried about the theme but decided to really go for the dressing up part and decided on black knee-length dresses, satin black lace full cup basques and full bottom panties and also wide plain top stockings, high-heeled strappy shoes and Nicole had her hair tied in an updo. We both wore black satin gloves to the elbow and pearl necklace and bracelets. I guess we overdid the look to really show the factory people how it was done, but it was a bit of fun, or so we thought!

Anyway, we arrived at the 'venue' (dump) by taxi as my husband was now abroad on business and couldn't take us down there which was a shame as we have a really nice executive car which I wouldn't have minded showing off to the guys but the factory had laid on transport so we climbed in this old people carrier and that had to do. We didn't tip the driver as we recognised him as one of the factory employees, so we didn't want to waste money paying him twice. Ha Ha!

When we got out and walked through the doors to the place it struck us as awful and it stunk.

Nicole had a great big false, patronising smile on her face when Dave, the chief supervisor came over to greet us. He was quite a short man, about 25 years old but a massive keep fit and bodybuilding fan. He was almost as wide as he was high and sported the most arrogant, cheesy grin you have ever seen. We didn't trust him in the factory as he always had an answer for everything and always looked shifty and suspicious.

The place was hardly what we expected inside. We thought it would have been all set up for the party, but all there was was a small group of young working class yobs sat around on scruffy old chairs drinking pints of beer. They were hardly dressed for a party but they were definitely dressed in common clothes, most in jogging bottoms and tight t-shirts, with some still in their overalls. We don't know if it was meant to be funny, but half of them were wearing comedy bow ties, which hardly qualified them as making an effort. Anyway, what do you expect.

There was a small stage to the back of the room with big speakers playing classical music. Over to the right was a well stocked bar which had a queue of lads waiting to be served by a massive ape of a man in a white short sleeved shirt, tight black jeans and a massive bunch of keys on his waist. Even this fool was wearing a bow tie as was every young guy in the queue and some were just wearing nice, fitted t-shirts. The place stank of beer and young men.

Dave asked us over to the stage and we met a real character called Johnno who was introduced to us as the entertainment of the evening. He was a hypnotist the boys had hired, and whilst Nicole and I found this old fashioned and a bit 'end of the pier', we just went along with it as we didn't intend staying long, or so we thought.

Johnno jumped up on stage and started his act. All the lads sat down with their beers and were getting loud, coarse and leery and Nicole and I heard a few unsavoury remarks about our arses and boobs which made us a little red faced to say the least.

We were invited on stage and the music stopped. Johnno started his routine and his oversized bow tie started spinning around. The cocktails that had been given to us by Dave suddenly seemed more delicious and we began to feel lightheaded and almost, well quite a bit like we were beginning to enjoy ourselves.

Johnno began to speak, the music got slower, sensual and heavy. We were conscious of loads of laughter, jeering and sexual innuendo from the boys in the crowd.

The first words we heard clearly were more like instructions. We were hanging on every word as everything he said seemed so important, essential to the smooth running and operation of the business.

Johnno said:

"Well ladies, welcome to Classy Women versus Common Man night, lovely for you to grace us with your presence this evening, you both look lovely, I am only sorry the lads didn't dress up, but hope you think they look hot and sexy in their bow ties. I bet they are really making you hot under your dresses. We are an informal lot here, you are more than welcome to make yourselves comfortable, why don't you hand your dresses to Dave who will look after them for you?"

With that, Nicole and I felt an instant desire to lose our expensive dresses and asked Dave to help us with the zips at the back.

Dave said "Fuck off you lazy twats, get 'em off yourselves!"

With that we felt a little embarrassed for even bothering Dave. Johnno was suggesting that it was also rude to be overdressed, so Nicole and I took it in turns to unzip each other. We politely handed the dresses to Dave who had the biggest grin possible over his round little face. He bundled them up and drop-kicked them over the bar. The barman caught them, and remarked that he had run out of towels to wipe the glasses and bar down so gratefully received thanks!

There is a massive uproar in the place, the lads are going wild at the sight of Samantha and Nicole standing on the stage in black lingerie, lace Basque, panties, wide plain top black stockings, strappy high heels, satin gloves and pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings.

The barman starts handing out party snack dishes, but not the normal kind. Little nibble snack dishes of dick stiffening pills and fruity, flavoured multi coloured condoms are handed out to the lads. It will be a night to remember for all the wrong reasons.

"Right ladies, stand and face your audience as they have a few photographs to take and will continue to do so as this will be a memorable event we don't want to forget, especially for the length of time you will be auditing us at the factory. With each passing moment you will get hornier and hornier, your twats will begin to throb and your panties will start to get soaked. You will forever see us as sexy friends who excite you and you get off on doing what any of us say. Tonight will be a revelation, you might even decide to switch professions! Why don't you relax and have a nice long wank, get your hands down your panties ladies, let's have a little competition, who comes first, and GO!"

Samantha and Nicole take their black satin gloves, wiggle their fingers to limber up and shove them down their panties for a good old wank, on stage in front of 20 guys chugging beers, popping dick stiffeners and sporting impressive hard-ons under their jogging pants and jeans.

Samantha and Nicole are getting a bit weak kneed and with Dave shouting out that he`s got £20 quid on Sam to cum first, she indeed crossed the wanking finishing line first, ably followed by her daughter who 'came' second. They both have nice messy, icky-sticky gloves now. Yum yum!

Back to Sam:

So there we were, our gloves covered in our posh lady goo, my nips were getting perkier and poor Nicole's were poking through her lace cups.

When Johnno said to lick our fingers we couldn't get enough, we must look the part and appear smart and respectable for the boys.

Mr hypnotist said to be less formal with the way we speak, so we come out better on the videos the boys were recording on their phones. Well, fuck it I thought, why be so straight laced all the time?

There were obviously some old prizes left over from Christmas on the edge of the bar including some cheap, tacky soft toys, you know the ones that make noises when pressed with stickers on that read:

"Squeeze me, please!"

A couple of well hung fit lads from the audience decided to unpeel these stickers from the toys, come up on stage and place a sticker on each of Nicole and my tits. Of course, this was an open invitation for the lads to come up and give our norks a decent squeeze, some lads were lingering longer than others and there was a bit of chaos on the stage until Mr Hypnotist decided to call order; what a kind man!

"Right, Gents, we are going to have a few fun games for our resident Quality Inspectors, not sure if they are under or over dressed really but if they are to do their jobs properly, and we like process in this place don't we so they say, the right work clothes must be worn to suit the occasion and these two twats on legs, sorry Sam and Nicole are not dressed properly for the next game."

With that Johnno brought a dressing up box on stage, reached in a pulled the following:

2 x Construction Site pink Hard Hats

2 x High Visibility Vests

2 x Tool belts filled with dildos, condoms, spare stockings and makeup touchup kit

2 x hard core wank magazines rolled up in their own little holster

2 x pink clipboards with a checklist attached entitled 'How yummy is this fit guy?

"Right ladies, time to get ready, GET FUCKIN' DRESSED NOW!" the Hypnotist shouted.

So with that, Samantha and Nicole slipped on their work gear on top of their expensive, posh lingerie. The lads loved the sight of these stuck up, posh women who had been assessing them during the day, giving them a hard time and potentially marking them up for redundancy, humiliated by being made to dress in the sort of work clothes they had to wear whilst apparently being obedient and taking orders from a fat bloke on stage in a comedy bow tie!

So the ladies finished dressing and stood to attention on the stage with their hands behind their backs. They looked a right pair of twats, dressed in stockings, suspenders, basque, posh jewelry and satin gloves. The high vis vests came to just above their stocking tops, their pink hard hats had 'COCK INSPECTOR' written on them in felt tip pen. Dave came up to the stage and pinned name badges on Sam and Nicole's left tits for a laugh as well.

"Right ladies, your job now is to inspect each guys cock so I want you to choose 10 guys each, line them up on stage and methodically work your way through each one testing each cock for length, girth, cum load, pressure blast and write the scores down on the sheet of paper against each of the guys' names. You must give them encouragement and keep your hard hats on at all time, that's the fuckin rule, rules are rules. Right guys, line up, pants off and dicks out. FUCK! Looks like some of you have taken advantage of our dick stiffening snacks. Ladies, you have got a fucking outstanding bunch to assess here, off you fuckin' go!"

With that Samantha and Nicole got to work, working their way down the line of super hard ons from opposite ends of the line up. Just before the grabbed their first cock for a blowjob inspection, the ladies' heads were turned around for a few snaps from one of the lads who was acting as official photographer. Johnno and Dave placed their respective massive banana shaped dicks - good old fashioned British 10 inchers with a curve over each lady's mouths to make a massive man meat great big fuckin' dick smile over their faces with Sam and Nicole told to do a double thumbs up to camera. What a lovely picture for the factory 'photo album.

The thing is, which bitch was going to get to the middle first, Nicole was slurping away like a gudun', quite quickly, whereas Sam was taking her time. The lads do the thing that we do in holding the bitches hair while the ladies are gobbling away. The ladies seem to employ the same technique, like mother like daughter I suppose, in using one hand to keep their hard hat on, the other to tickle the generously loaded balls and of course their gobs, cake holes or laughing gear whatever you want to call their mouths to work the guy's cocks. Very decent of them. The music has been changed as well, so nice fast, deep bass rock music replaces the classical shit the boys had been playing when the ladies looked a bit well, classier!

Nicole got to the middle of the line first and once Sam had caught up, they both looked in the right state. There was cum all over them, globules over their face, high vis, basque and stockings.

"Right ladies, please submit your forms to me" said the Hypnotist who collected them and identified the top quality cock that was assessed by our dutiful ladies.

"Right, Mac and Doddy, you lucky fuckers, you get to bang these jammy bitches up the cunt or ass, it's your call, they have assessed you both as having top quality cock. But wait a minute, ladies, why are you still wearing panties?"

Let's switch to Sam:

"Oh no. I was so embarrassed, we were clearly wearing non-regulation panties and we should be trying to set an example. Nicole please remove your panties like me and hand them in to this kind panty control officer"

The ladies handed in their panties, red faced after 10 blowjobs and major embarrassment.

"Right lads, now the ladies have sorted their attire out and comply with our regulations, let fly with your cocks and give those stuck up bitches a good fuckin'"

The whole room erupted in laughter, lewd comments about who will be the first one to shag them so much their tits pop out of their lacy basque cups, insults and applause as Mac and Doddy were now clear for entry into juicy well moist twat or tight, prim and proper asshole. Fuckin' lovely!

So, Doddy got the ass of Sam and Mac got Nicole's juicy twat and bang them from behind they did and their dicks were rock hard and after all they were always dedicated to doing a fucking good job.

Both lads high-fived each other when they had emptied their first loads and were in competition to get the girl's tits out by sheer force of fuckery. Each lad had adjusted the girl's high vis vest so that the Basque's satin shoulder straps were clear and then used them as reins like riding a couple of horses. Those straps were never designed to do that but the lad's ingenuity and dedication to the job in hand almost brings a tear to my eye!

Doddy won, the cheers and applause was deafening, which spurred Mac on who switched to Nicole's ass for a better thrusting opportunity. The clever lad achieved his aim and Nicole's tits were out at last, just like her mother's. Both lads had rescued the 'Squeeze me please' stickers and reattached to the girl's bare tits. Attention to detail, fuckin love it! This was the green light for a couple more lads to get on stage and join in a bit of a complicated 3 way fuck per bitch. What happened was Doddy and Mac at the back, coming up the rear, a couple of lads underneath giving the girls a service by way of a sneaky titwank and two more lads up front, stout, rock hard dicks in the annoying bitches cake holes. Their lipstick needs a bit of touch up now I think. Johnno said it was time for the ladies to blow their noses and helpfully held their own satin panties back to then to use as snot rags and then threw them to the side. The ladies were a bit bemused but there was a reason.

Now this is where Dave and Johnno come in, how they fuckin' did it no one will ever know, but it's on video I guess so it can be worked out; they did some move where they got on their backs and thrusted up into the girl's twats while they were being masterfully assfucked by the other guys. Fuck, that was some fancy move.

Let's see what Nicole and Sam both make of it:

"Mmmmmmph, mmmphhhhh, ohhhhh, sluuuurp, aw, fuuuuuuuuck, sloobbber, ooooh, mmmmmm..."

Oh fuck, never mind, can never get any sense out of these two dipshits, they seem a bit dick drunk!

There was one lad, think his name was Stevo, who had another mate, who crept 'round the back of the noisy, sweaty clusterfuck and decided the only thing left was to fuck each girl's big, black and plain stocking tops, oh, the sensation of fucking nylon. They fucked them so much the man goo made the black stockings appear barely black! They'll whiff a bit in the morning, fuck!

What does Nicole think about all of this after getting a gulp of fresh air:

"I LOVE FUCKING COCK, I'M STUFFED AND AIRTIGHT!!!!"

and Sam, what do you think:

"THANK FUCK FOR DICK, THESE BOYS GET AN A PLUS!!!!"

The fucking lasted ages and after what seemed like forever, the lads told the ladies to take a pit stop and clean up, put on the fresh stockings in their bitch toolbelts and apply fresh makeup over their sweaty faces to make themselves presentable and decent for one final test before hometime. Fresh rubber was also distributed to the lads and the ladies downed a few more shots of the hard stuff.

It was time to test out the backseat and van floors of the boy's vehicles in the car park, which was deserted as it was approaching midnight

Out walk the lads with slabs of beer and a few bottles of spirits taking their dolled up Quality Control inspectors on a vehicular fuckfest. Suspension coils, springs and upholstery were fuck tested with the ladies scoring well, as well as the cars and vans on how much fucking they can take. Johnno and Dave were keeping the lads fuelled up with beers and spirits walking around the cars delivering liquid encouragement to our large-dicked heroes, with a few of the older blokes taking dick stiffners to ahem, stiffen their resolve.

After the lads had tested out the motors, the van with the least squeaky suspension and best shock absorbers got to ferry the two bitches home, minus dresses, still in their sweaty fucked up sexy quality inspector outfits.

12