The Cock Inspectors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got the address from Sam's 'phone and parked up outside, telling the two twats to fuck off, have a good night's rest and see them at work at 8 o'clock sharp the next morning ready for action, but in a particular outfit as well as bunging them a package they had got from their mates Gav and Mikey who they knew who kept a couple of sub MILFs and got to dress them up in whatever they wanted.

0800 on the Factory Floor the next day, overtime for the weekend has been authorised and it's just the boys and our two once classy ladies in the factory:

A tannoy announcement has just gone out for Samantha and Nicole to:

"cum over the factory floor, oops sorry, I mean, come to the factory floor" the announcer sniggered.

The ladies appeared meekly from around the corner. The were dressed in black skirt suit with fitted black jacket covering their massive funbags. They were wearing black stockings, wide plain top bands, 'fuck me' patent boots, alice bands, Sam with her neat bob blonde hair set perfectly and Nicole with her long blonde pristine hair in a ponytail. They cleaned up well considering what they went through the night before!

Johnno and Dave stood there with a large group of guys in overalls and jeans, all with an early morning stiffy ready to stuff some lucky twats.

Dave said:

"Right ladies, you are both in deep shit. Your disgusting behavior last night has prompted us to put together a video diary of what you did"

Samantha and Nicole just stood there in their perfect, expensive nylons, wondering what the fuck the consequences would be and also what to say.

"Right, now you both look very business like, but I think there's something you wanna show us that we gave you last night, hope they fit, snigger, snigger"

With that, the ladies forced a little sweet smile over their perfectly made up faces and unbuttoned their tight fitting jackets slowly, throwing then to the side.

What confronted the lads was a lovely sight. Two massive titted stuck up Quality Inspectors in a skirt suit and stockings with ultra tight white t shirts on two sizes too small with the following written over the front of their tits:

#FUCKMETOO

and on the back

#AIRTIGHT

The lads all cheered, with a few of them breaking off the group to pull over some old mattresses from out of view and placing them kn a few discarded pallets.

Samantha and Nicole just stood there, hands on their hips, smiling.

Dave said:

"Ok you two twats, we've got a lovely weekend here in these lovely surroundings to look forward to, just hard cock, loud music, cheap food and budget booze, but first of all we want to see the final reports on our productivity."

Both ladies reached into their briefcases and meekly handed in glowing reports recommending not only the lads' services be retained but that new recruits are needed to join the group.

The report finds that a happy cock equals higher productivity.

Samantha kicked her boring husband out when he got back from overseas after she mistakenly took her skirt off in front of him and had forgotten that Dave had scribbled in thick cum:

'DAVE'S FUCKED THIS, 10/10'

over her fully opaque 40 denier pantyhosed ass. Samantha has now shacked up with Dave and works in his department on the factory floor as head of training the new, fit young guys mostly with the help of her twat, ass and tits. She's not so posh now, and has tinted her hair a bit blue and got a few tats. Nicole is expecting her 2nd kid now and lives down the council estate by the factory. She is shacked up with Stevo and has gone for a bit of a chav look working on the factory floor with Mum. What a fuckin pair of cock hungry losers, still productivity's up so who gives a fuck!

All characters are fictitious, over 21 years old and live in a non-Covid world.


12