The Cock Loving Couple

Story Info
A couple wants cock. They get so much more!
5.6k words
4.57
31k
55
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note* This story is fictional and contains acts between two males. Please do not waste your time reading if this offends or upsets you.

If the idea of a husband and wife sharing a cock sound hot....... please read on!!

The Cock Loving Couple

I've always been turned on by a hard cock. I'm not sure what that makes me on the spectrum of things but it is what is. I'm sure watching porn doesn't help. Fifty percent of porn is cock. The other fifty percent is women. It's not fifty percent men and fifty percent women. It's fifty percent women and fifty percent cock. The man almost doesn't exist. I know I'm not crazy because for years the most popular male pornstar was a small troll looking man with hair all over his body. However, this very unattractive man had a very nice and large fuck pole and therefore was the most popular male in the industry for years.

Why was the most popular and highest paid male actor in porn ass ugly? Because his cock looked amazing in a woman's mouth. When the camera showed him sliding in and out of a gorgeous female's midsection, it looked very sexy regardless of which hole he was using. His cock would glisten handsomely from the woman's. Couple that with the sheer size and width of his wonderful piece and you have something very erotic. It looked powerful and sexy as the women stroked it and sucked it. The camera rarely focuses on the male figure and form so despite him being a miniature Chewbacca, watching his his cock shoot cum onto their mounds, tummies, or faces was very very hot.

So while you're watching, your main focus is a part of the female anatomy and a cock. ( or two etc..) That's what 90% of porn is. So my lust for cock in part is likely from watching pornography and loving it. I wanted to fuck the girl and suck the cock. The "man" never really existed in my mind. The "man" still doesn't exist in my mind. Just the cock. So am I bisexual? I no longer care if I am or not. I am happily married to my soulmate, Cindy. Cindy also loves cock. She definitely loves it more than me, but we share that common interest for sure.

We spent many of night's fantasizing about having a cock in bed with us. We used toys and dirty talk to visualize our fantasy and have the most intense orgasms because of it. Our connection amplified our sexual experiences. Eventually our dirty talk became more of an excited anticipation of what could become reality. Toys don't pump their warmth onto you or inside you. They can't hold you down. You can't feel their heat and they never intensify their movements. We were craving the real thing.

It wasn't easy to get into a real life situation to make our fantasies come to life. It was difficult for us to find a cock to share because meeting men and talking to men wasn't something either of us was interested in. We just wanted to get fucked and suck cock together. We just wanted to be sluts together. We aren't interested in the person attached to the cock. We aren't interested in "dating" or hot wife lifestyle. This put us in a conundrum for sure.

Finally one night we went to a swingers club out of town. We were talking to each other about how difficult it is to find a cock. Not a friend with benefits. Not a bull or boyfriend. Just a guy that wants us to get him off all night. Someone that just wants to fuck us and get sucked and nothing else. No strings and no connections.

A man happened to over hear us that night. He came over to us and said, was very straightforward and blunt, " I heard everything you said and I'm your cock. I am recently divorced, I'm clean, and I promise to never even tell you my name. You put me in your phones as "cock". When you call or text, I'll know what you want. If things go well I even know a few other cocks that would be happy to help.

This was perfect! it was exactly what we were looking for! Later that night we got an Air B&B and invited our new friend over. Not long after his arrival we were on our knees side by side taking turns sucking his thick and erect cock, it was amazing. Cindy looked so beautiful smiling at me with sheer joy in her eyes as she watched me take our new friend to the back of my throat. Then she playfully nudged me aside and grabbed the cock away. She took it further than I had, she also worked it with her hand eagerly. After a minute I would gently take it back and lick the head while looking in Cindy's eyes. We started kissing each other with our new friends cock between both our lips. It was so freaking erotic. We started taking turns with more excitement. The look in her eyes changed to a depraved determination. Her body became more rigid. I realized she was trying to make him cum for her. She looked at from the corner of her eye and winked with a smile. This was turning into a competition. We are best friends, lovers, and more. I would do anything including die for this woman. But I will be damned if I let her beat me in a game of Monopoly. Cindy shared my competitive spirit. We were now playfully competing to see who could get this canon to fire in their mouths or face first.

I would say she had a very unfair advantage, she loved sucking cock. She took great pride in being able to get a man to cum with her mouth and hands. But, no matter how much of an advantage she had I was determined to win. After all, I have a prick of my own and I know what feels good and what doesn't. Now it's just a matter of doing what I would want done to me.

She started really stroking with her hand and mouth in unison. Taking it deep into her throat each time. I knew if she kept doing that there's no man on earth that could hold back his eruption. I tickled her side when her throat was full and she gagged and pulled her head back. While still holding the soaked cock in her hand, she shot a surprised glance at me. I didn't waste a second. Using her saliva that was now dripping down our new friends shaved balls, I started stoking vigorously. I placed my left hand on his sack cradling it in my hand as I continued to jerk him off. I put the head in my mouth and started sucking and licking his tip while I continued working the shaft intensely.

I felt Cindy's hand on my back and out of the corner of my eye I could see her grinning. She leaned in to me and kissed me on the cheek. "That's so fucking hot how bad you want that cum. Now be a good boy and get all of it for me." Her words lit my insides on fire. I let the cock slide into my mouth further while her face was nestled up next to mine. I slowly pulled him out of my mouth while sucking and licking as he left. I turned slightly toward her and passionately started kissing my wife. Our mouths were hot and we both tasted like skin and spit. I moved my left hand from his balls to her breast. I put my other hand behind her neck. Out kiss was nothing short of breathtaking as suddenly we were swept up in each other. I hadn't even noticed that Cindy had jet stroking him.

I noticed her busy hand just as hot streams of cum started pelting us both. We continued kissing passionately as rope after hot rope covered us. One strand sprayed across my nose and a few splashed our lips. We pulled apart just enough to let the warm liquid have access to our mouths. We kissed with a new taste on our tongues and we both seem to like it.. We were kissing and swallowing drops of our new friend simultaneously.

My hand instinctively went off her breast and between her legs. She was wet from excitement and my fingers found purchase inside her with ease. Her hand found my hardness at the same time. We pulled our mouths apart and looked at each other. We were both smiling and feeling ready to burst. She leaned back and pulled me on top of her lightly. I didn't need any convincing. I followed her to the ground kissing down her body as she laid down on her back. My mouth made its way down to her midsection in sync with my hands. When I reached my destination I used my hands to spread her glistening entrance slightly as I started devouring her pussy.

I realized there were lines and spots of drying cum on my face and I start to rub my face against her mound. I look up at her and smile before going back to lick up as much as I can. At that moment my cock was so hard it hurt. I was literally aching to be inside her and release my tension in her slit. I dove my tongue deep between her legs as I used both hands to grab her ass and pull her closer to me. I gave a few smooth licks as I released her bottom and started making my way toward her neck and face kissing her skin along the way. I chuckled at the drying whiteness on her cheek and lips. I start licking those drying pools off of her, taking breaks to kiss her every few seconds. Once again we share amazing cum kisses. As if my hard-on was on a track it easily found its way to her opening. My tip lightly grazed her wetness and a lightning storm went off inside me. I became enflamed with the urgent need to drive myself into my wife.

I firmly tug on her hair with my right hand as I slowly and purposefully push myself into her. She moaned after every pump met its depth. It was as if my cock was touching a place inside her that had gone untouched for far too long. I felt her nails dig into my back and I knew she was getting close to climax. This knowledge gave me an extra boost and I pick up the pace. I put my hands on the ground and move my body up to get more leverage as I feel her orgasm building. As if appearing out of nowhere, our new companion drops to his knees next to Cindy's head. His cock is half hard and dangles above her nose. She doesn't hesitate. She leans up and allows his above average piece to bounce of her lips. The man started moving his hips so that he swayed a little bit. He was playfully making his shaft dance against her cheeks. She allows the cock to playfully thump against her cum covered skin a few times before turning her head and opening her mouth wide.

Cindy's moans were now muffled from having her mouth full of our new friend. After a few seconds she takes her hand and puts it on his hips and coerces him in my direction. He moves himself in a way that puts his still hanging member near my mouth. I balance myself with one hand, continuing to fuck my wife, and with my now free hand,I grab the man's cock and once again take him in my mouth. At the sight of her husband once again sucking cock my wife lets out a moan that I'd never heard before. I can feel her contracting around me as her canal tightens and floods with her juices. Knowing my wife was turned on to the point of climax makes me instantly build up my own explosion. A few seconds pass before I stop sucking and look down at my wife. I watch as she still writhes and shakes from her orgasm.

I was locked in place as I unleashed my spunk inside my beautiful wife. My body shutters while the last few drops make their way out of me. I collapse on top of my wife and plop my head down on her shoulder. She kisses my head and whispers, "that was amazing". I couldn't have agreed more.

Having watched both of us climax our new friend must have found his second wind. He hoists my by my hips until I'm up and on all fours between Cindy's still spread legs. I notice the drips of both our juices cascading down between her ass cheeks and pooling on the floor below. Not thinking about why I had been moved into this position I lower down and start lapping up as much as I can. I try to keep up with the fluids flowing out of Cindy and onto the floor. I swallow as much of our mixture as I can.

I felt the head of our new friends prick brush against me a millisecond before he pushed it into my tight asshole. My limp cock jumped and stiffened as each inch of him passed through me. He seemed to be as surprised as I was, "Oh damn that's a tight hole. I haven't fucked a hole this tight in tears. You're gonna make me cum. You'd like that wouldn't you? I know your wife likes it. She's begging to see me fill this tight ass. Oh damn it's so tight."

Cindy was getting all riled up. She held the back of my head to lock me in place while I went back to cleaning up the mess spilling between her legs. "Please fuck my husband. He's such a slut. I want you to fuck his tight slutty ass until you cum deep inside of him."

I let out a whimper of pleasure. It hurt but it also felt so good and their words were driving me crazy. My insides were a hurricane of tingles and butterflies as each word came out of their mouths. The dirtier the better. I stopped licking but didn't move and let out an erotic, "yes! Fuck me". This seemed to fuel his fire as he grabbed my hips and I felt his balls slap against me.

"Not so tight now are you? You like that?" I was starting to accept his large member easier now.

"Yes". I managed to yell.

"God that's so hot watching you get fucked baby. He's fucking you good just like you wanted?" Cindy was sitting up now making it harder for me to keep licking her. She didn't care about that. She wanted to see her husband get filled with cum. "He's gonna fill your ass up baby. He's gonna shoot so deep into you. You want him to cum inside you. Don't you slut?"

Once again I called out, "Yes". This time my response was shrouded in pleasure.

Cindy stood up and put a leg on each side of my head. She leaned forward and grabbed both of my ass cheeks and spread them apart. "Let me help you spread that ass for this big cock. Damn baby, you take that cock so good."

I could hear Cindys approval with her mouth closed between the slaps of flesh crashing together. "Mmmhhh."

His grip tightened on my hips and his balls struck faster as he intensified. He was really fucking me. My cock was as hard as it's ever been and with each thrust into me, electricity shot through my nuts and into my core. I was going to cum if he kept fucking me like this. As if reading my mind Cindy moved to my side and once again lay on her back. She scooted closer to my bouncing hard -on, "Oh wow baby you really are loving this huh?" She put my throbbing cock into her mouth and started sucking. It was all I could stand. I could feel the sperm start leaking out of me and into her mouth. I was cumming while a strange man fucked my ass.

Cindy took me out of her mouth and started stroking me as clear and white fluid dropped out of me onto the floor. "Oh look! The slut is cumming from being fucked. That's what sluts do baby. They get fucked and cum."

She kept stroking me until our new friends body went rigid.

"Aahhh fuucckkk!" He was yelling extremely loud. He made one power thrust and froze as he deposited the first spray of jizz into me. I could actually feel his orgasm splash against my insides. He pulled back and made another power slam into me before freezing again. This time I lost my balance and collapsed on my stomach. My collapse did not throw him off in the least. He simply straddled my legs and managed to go even deeper inside me. He made a few more thrusts with his hand pushing down on the center of my back before pulling out of me. It felt strange to not have his cock inside me at first. After feeling my body full, it felt empty after he withdrew. I already wanted it back.

I laid there on my stomach for a several minutes and I could feel the liquid leak down out of my ass and onto my sack before hitting the floor. I loved it. I felt dirty and slutty and it was amazing. Cindy seen it too and she lightly started trying to push it back in me with her fingers. I let her play with it as I have done so many times to her. Finally, I rolled on my side and she dropped down to lay with me. We kissed and cuddled on the floor for quite a while telling each other how much we loved the other.

Our new friend had disappeared after he pulled out of my ass. He had been gone for quite a while. I wasn't ready to get up or get clean. I just wanted to lay there forever. I closed my eyes with Cindy in my arms and just breathed. I'm not sure how long we laid on the floor. I think i somehow even managed to fall asleep. With my eyes still closed I slowly started to notice that Cindy was moving against me slightly. Her head was on my chest and I could feel it start to bob back and forth just a little. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was being fucked from behind while she lay on her side. I was shocked that our new friend had the energy to go again so quickly. I was even more shocked when I realized it wasn't the man we met earlier. I had never seen this man before in my life.

The cock inside Cindy was not the one we had an arrangement with. I looked around the room dumbfounded at what was going on. My eyes found our new friend and another guy I've never seen sitting on the couch. "These cocks are with me. Don't worry bud, they're just cocks. No names. No connections. Just how guys like it." Our new friend was speaking in a very authoritative tone. His words were matter of fact and impactful. His raised his beer in my direction and laughed.

"You guys wanted dick. I brought you dick. Don't worry though, they won't tell you their names either."

There were a million questions in my mind. When did he set this up? Who are these guys? Did Cindy consent to having sex with this new stranger? Are we in danger? Why was I so turned on? Looking down at my wife, I wasn't sure if she wanted that guy to start fucking her. I quickly realized that she didn't seem to want him to stop. All I could see was the back of her head laying on my chest. I reached down without saying a word and grabbed her hand. She squeezed my hand tight. I was starting to think she was scared or afraid when she let out a very accepting moan. As I leaned up just a little more I could actually see that she was grinding her hips into him. Unaware of what to do I simply started stroking her head and hair. I watched as this newly strange man fucked my wife. She squeezed my hand again.

He wasn't going very fast or hard. He had a rhythm that Cindy seemed to really like. I watched as her upper body tensed and she squeezed my hand even tighter. Her other hand dug hard into my thigh. "I'm cumming" she let out quietly as if she was trying to keep it a secret.

"You like watching me fuck your wife? You want to see her cum on my cock so you can suck it off sissy?" The man was looking directly into my eyes as he moved his waist and spoke. "I'm gonna fill this hole up and after that you're next." A shot of tingles hit my groin at his words. He looked like he meant it and I still wasn't sure if I was scared or not.

Cindy let out a series of moans and incoherent words as she gushed onto this stranger. "Oh, fuck. Ggrrddb. Oh, fuck. Hddttff Oh, fuck please don't stop fucking me." She let go of my thigh and reached down to the man, in a desperate attempt to pull him deeper inside her. I was still stroking her hair and holding her hand. She slowly started to relax her body. She was breathing heavy. I could feel her breath on my chest. She gave my hand one final squeeze and said, "I love you" before letting go.

I looked toward the couch again and the two men were drinking beer and whispering to each other. Deciding whether or not to let me in on the plan. Our new friend says, "We got ourselves a bunch a beer and some weed and we plan on taking turns on you both all night. This is a once in a lifetime experience for all of us. I suggest we all make the most of it". He tapped his beer against the other guy on the couch and they laughed.

I wanted to open up my mouth a say something. I wanted to protest. Or did I? He was right. This is a once and a lifetime experience. I started to accept my place next to Cindy on the floor. Or was I? My head was spinning. I was confused, scared, and very aroused all at the same time. Still playing with her hair I asked Cindy if she was ok.

"Oh god yes" her words and tone were both reassuring and shocking. She put her hand on my now hardening cock. "I see you're ok with this too". I hadn't even noticed I had an erection.

12