The Cock Loving Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man behind her gave a few shakes and then he stiffened his whole body. He was definitely cumming in my wife at that very second. I noticed Cindy grinding her hips even more as if to make sure she got every drop from him. He continued on with a few lazy pumps as Cindy let out a series of pleasure sighs and moans. His softening cock limped out of my wife and he stood up. I imagined cum dripping out of her and I wanted to put my cock or my tongue in her. Perhaps both if I was lucky. The man was completely naked. He took a few steps toward me and dropped to his knees. He put his hand behind my head and lifted my head up off the floor and moved it toward him.

"Clean this up slut"

I did exactly as I was told as he held my head in place. I started sucking clean his now soft tool. I could taste my wife mixed with a strong essence of cum. I was growing to love that combination. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Cindy had finally turned toward me and was smiling with approval. I kept

Licking and sucking until he let my head go and stood up.

"That's a good slut" was all he said before walking to the sofa and grabbing a beer. I wasn't sure if he was talking to her or me, or both of us and I didn't care.

The three men sat on the couch talking about football and sports betting. They were drinking and joking as if there were not two naked people on the floor across the room who were both a little confused and dripping cum from every end. They looked as if this was a regular Friday night watching sports and shooting the shit. Cindy and were both becoming more cock hungry and these bastards were having a small party.

The men would drink, watch TV, and drink beer on the couch. True to his word they also took turns using our holes at their discretion. Cindy and I both had cum dripping from every hole. These men were having a fuck party and Cindy and I were the entertainment.

At one point they wanted to see which one of sucked dick better. At first it seemed silly, but our competitive nature rose up in us both. We were sucking their cocks like it was our only passion. They sat next to each other naked on the couch and we were on our knees in front of them. We took turns on each of the men, both of us trying our hardest to make them erupt in our mouths. Neither of us brought any of them to climax. That was oddly disappointing. Cindy won the contest, but that was no surprise. As a prize they let Cindy go to the bathroom and clean up. I was jealous and a little sad. The room felt so empty without her. I suddenly felt uncomfortable and awkward.

As if they knew what I was feeling one of the men started talking to me. "Hey, you said you wanted anonymous cock. You wanted to be sluts together. That was your fantasy. We're giving you what you wanted. You should be thanking us." All three men just stared down at me as if waiting for me to say something.

There were so many thoughts going through my head. I finally looked at the guy talking and said, "Thank you."

Cindy came back with her hair wet and a towel around her. I instantly thought the guys would be upset over the towel, but they were not upset. They told Cindy to sit on the couch with them. One of the men stood to make room for her. They removed her towel before her ass hit the cushion. I was told to sit in front of the couch, I front of Cindy. The guy that had made room for her stood right in front of me and leaned over my head and kissed Cindy. I couldn't see since I was facing the other direction but I could hear kissing. As he leaned over me his cock dangled against my head and a few times slapped me softly on the cheek. I wasn't sure if I was expected to put it in my mouth. My question was answered when he took his hand and lifted his cock up unveiling his hairless sack. He lowered it slightly in my face and I started sucking and licking his balls. Cindy leaned forward to get a better look.

"You like watching your husband suck on my nuts?"

"Yes, I like it very much."

He grabbed me firmly by the back of the neck and with minimal force pushed me face down on the floor I front of my wife.

"I'm going to fuck your husband's ass hole again. You really enjoy watching your husband get fucked like a slut?"

"Oh god yes. Very much"

"Then suck on this and get it nice and wet so I can put it inside your husbands tight little hole again." He let go of my neck as he stood up so Cindy could lubricate his cock with her mouth.

My face was resting on the floor but I was still on my knees. My ass was sticking straight up exposed and vulnerable. I knew it would be extra tight in this position. It would make him feel even bigger than he already was. I wasn't wrong. He expertly dipped his hard cock into me. It felt like he was filling my entire body. I was being torn apart from the back. A million nerves screamed in my body at the same time. Half of them bringing tight overwhelming pain. The other five-hundred thousand blaring sheer ecstasy. I scrunched my face and bit my lip as his balls reached my skin. He was deeper than anyone had been before.

"Watch me Fock your husband. Watch my big cock fill his little hole." He put both hands on my hips and pulled me in as he thrusted down. "I'm gonna stretch your husbands ass like a real slut. You want that?"

As if we shared the same brain Cindy and I both said at the same time, "Yes!"

The man stopped talking. A few seconds later I could hear them kissing. Cindy loves kissing.I was sure she was getting wet again. He changed his pace between his kissing my wife. When she was kissing him he was moving slow and steady. When they stopped, he immediately started ramming me as hard as he could. I loved both ways and enjoyed the surprise change ups. I could feel my balks tighten as they filled with cum. I knew that if he kept doing what he was doing, I was going to start leaking and dripping onto the floor.

He grunted like a cave man and quickly pulled his cock out. I felt the hot drops and streams pelting me on the back. I was left feeling disappointed he pulled out and still on the verge of cumming on the floor.

"Lick that up"

I felt Cindy's tongue sliding across my back. She was methodically and slowly cleaning my back when she let out a surprised gasp. I managed to move my head enough to look behind us. There was our new friend fucking Cindy again. He bumped into her like an animal while she continued to clean up my back. His collisions with her back side she stopped licking and lay her head on my back. I could feel her head slide back and forth against me as he worked her.

The man let out a grunt like we hadn't head all night. "Grraaahhh fuuuuccckkk!" I felt Cindy's weight as he gave her enough force to push her completely on to me.

"Oh damn." Cindy said it with her soft and sensual tone while collapsing on my back. My knees gave out and the floor hurt my still throbbing boner as we crashed down.

"Ah shit!" I cried out as I hit the floor.

"You ok? I'm sorry, I lost my balance when he." Cindy trailed off trying to think of how to place the words.

"He came in you so hard that you crashed down on top of me. Crushing my cum filled cock in the process." I was trying to find humor but my voice was clearly showing pain.

"Pretty much, yeah." She apologized again as she rolled herself off my back. I laid on my side and Cindy lay next to me on her back. We were facing each other and she looked apologetic. She looked so pretty. I put my hand on the side of her face and caressed her check.

The men were collecting their things and getting dressed while we stared into each others eyes.

"You can fuck your cum filled wife's pussy now champ. We will be in touch." Our new friend spoke as the men made their way out of the room. We heard the door shut behind them but didn't move.

"What the actual fuck just happened.?" I was genuinely happy they left. I was ready to go to sleep for three days.

"I think going forward, we should be careful how loud we talk in bars." We both laughed at her joke. I moved closer to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She kissed me back and we started making out softly. I got up on my elbows while we were kissing and started moving on top of her. She was happy to know I still wanted her.

I put my aching cock against her mound and it made its own way into her creamy and messy hole. I could feel how hot she was as I pushed loads of semen back into her as it tried to ooze out. Nothing had ever felt more erotic than feeling all the fluids inside her consume me. She felt sloppy and warm and I didn't even have to move before I added to the lubrication. She could tell I was cumming and she grabbed my ass to pull me in closer. I melted inside her loose and gooey cunt.

I fell off to her side as I exhale in relief from a crazy pleasure filled night. She turns and put her hand on my face. I turn to look at her and we start kissing again. She laid her head on my chest and eventually drifted off to sleep..

12