The Cocking

Story Info
In which Miss has me witness a boy's first time with cock.
3.2k words
4.52
5.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 21+. The use of the word 'boy' is as a Domme's affectionate diminutive for her devoted pet.

This story is a sequel to "The OneTime." You may enjoy reading it first.

"Boy, follow. We're going to a cocking," my Miss called to me as she strode to the front door. I immediately put down the newspaper I was reading and dropped to my knees. 'Follow', you see, is a command word that indicates my Miss wishes my service; most importantly obedience. I followed her on my knees to the car. As usual, I put my seatbelt on and then unsnapped my shorts and unzipped my fly and pulled out the genitals I carry for her. They weren't much to see; a leather stretcher pulling and separating her balls and a leather shroud around her penis, the circumcised head just popping out and tied by its barbell piercing around my waist tight to my abdomen. This is how she liked me on display.

She drove us to Aurora's place outside of town. That last time we were there, a couple weeks ago, there had been a OneTime for a new boy. Since she told me we were going to a cocking, I imagined it would be this new boy's first. The head of the penis I carried for my Miss throbbed against my abdomen bound though it was. I remember my first cocking many years ago. We arrived at the familiar estate.

"Remember your OneTime, and obey. Make me proud," she said ever so slightly squeezing her favorite testicle. This was a ritual for her. The pit of my stomach felt her reminder. She exited the car and I crawled behind her, in my proper position, to the front door.

The front door was opened by Alexandra. Alex, as everyone called her, was a, tall, slim, fit, sprite of a woman with a pixie haircut. Tonight she was wearing a lace halter top and very revealing, high cut, matching lace boy shorts. She was barefoot. She leaned in toward my Miss, bent her long neck and kissed my Miss's left breast as it rose out of her dress.

"Welcome, Miss," she said as she redressed herself.

"You look lovely, Alex," my Miss replied. "Are we late?"

"No, not at all, though I believe my Lady Aurora, plans to begin shortly. The lady and her toy are getting ready."

"Great. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing you and Aurora put him through his paces. I remember what you did for my boy."

"You trained him well and it made my job easier. Please, make yourself comfortable."

We made our way to past Alex to the den. I paused for a microsecond to inhale deeply as I passed her. I caught her scent and the shaft that I carried throbbed. We entered the den off to the left of the kitchen. This was where many of Aurora's events were held. A large room, with couches, love seats and armchairs scattered about the periphery. A water bench was tucked behind a sofa on the far right. I could see from here that there was a woman straddling the head of the water table but I could not see the boy that must be under her. She froze for a moment or two, then rose slightly and shivered. I saw her slap downward onto the balls that must be surely displayed to her. She then rejoined the group of women. A moment later, the boy, Steve, climbed off the bench and returned to his miss. He, obviously, had water duty this evening.

Aurora, the queen of this group of goddesses, resplendent in a tight, black cocktail dress, strode to the center of the room. "Ladies, shall we begin?" she asked the group. "Liz, can you bring your boy forward?"

Liz, a stunning, tall brunette, came forward. Her boy, Pete, had his OneTime the last time we were gathered, several weeks ago. It was his cocking today. Another step toward becoming a trained boy. He crawled in perfect lock step to his goddess, his head perfectly positioned. The OneTime had done a world of good for his training.

"Alex, can you help us position the bench," Aurora called over to Alex. Alex came over dragging a large, long, low box. The box had a curved surface to which a service boy could be strapped. This would allow for the mounting of both the boy's head and the shaft he carried at the goddess's convenience. Aurora pulled Liz to her side. Liz pulled Pete's ear and brought him to his hands and knees before Aurora.

"Boy," Aurora said. Pete looked up into Aurora's beautiful face. "Who do you serve?"

"I serve my goddess," he replied.

"How do you serve her?"

"Anything and forever."

"Look at her now as you listen to me," Aurora commanded. Pete turned his head to gaze into his goddess's eyes. "Your role is service to your goddess. This includes carrying genitals with which she may play but also providing other services that she may also enjoy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am, anything and forever."

"Good, now tell us, have you serviced cock for her? For her pleasure?"

"No, Ma'am, not yet."

"Ladies, that is the purpose of our cocking tonight. That we may teach this boy, here, how to service cock for his mistress's pleasure." There were several sighs from the adjacent women as they remembered their boys' first cocking.

"Alex, is there, perhaps, something you could bring to this party to help us?" she called out with a knowing smile on her face.

"Of course, my lady," replied Alex with an equally cat-who-ate-the-canary smile on her face. She strode from the room. The guests continued drinking and eating the small hors d'œuvres that were set out on the buffet. The men were on the floor, adjacent to their goddesses in an unusual position; the malasana squat. Their feet flat on the floor, the knees spread open and completely flexed. The buttocks are only a few inches off the floor and the body leaned forward slightly to maintain balance. The hands are on the knees. This leaves the genitals exposed and on display. Most had already had the shafts they carried unbound and were rampant, unmoving, waiting for a command to serve. Of course, a couple of the women had already pulled the faces of their boys into their licking position where they were already hard at work. Those women had particularly relaxed expressions as they leaned back into the cushions.

Alex returned to the room. Everyone paused what they were doing to watch her enter with her beast. On his hands and knees behind her and precisely aligned with her was a male specimen more beautiful than any I had seen before. Long and lean, with a tight narrow waist, with well-developed upper body musculature, obviously a swimmer, he moved like a leopard. He looked stronger than any three of us; there was no body fat and each muscle was sculpted. There was a collective gasp when we all noticed the size of the shaft he carried for Alex. Clearly, it was amongst the largest in the room, thick and pendulous even while still not yet completely erect. This creature must be Brutus of whom we had only heard gossip. He was glorious.

As he passed by me, I noticed that Alex had had the boy modified. His scrotum had been surgically separated to provide an independent pouch for each plum sized testicle. Each testicle had been collared within its sac by a brass ring. The two of them swung like independent bell clappers below the massive shaft. The excess skin at the base of the shaft had been sectioned freeing the penis from the scrotum. He had a thick, circular ring implanted subcutaneously around the frenulum of the circumcised head. This increased the mass of the head of his penis significantly; it would stretch any woman. I imagined this would rub a woman's g-spot when she was mounted in a reverse cowgirl or reverse amazon position. Lastly, the penis was suspended by a gold chain running to thick rings in his nipples.

Alex placed her boy, Brutus, on his back on the platform adjacent to Aurora.

Aurora turned to Liz. "Have you ever had a chance to ride something like this?" she asked.

"Oh, no, Ma'am, never," she replied.

"Well, you're going to enjoy it." She turned and addressed Pete, "Boy, your first command in service to your goddess is, "Fluff," the preparation of penises on which your goddess will play. Alex brought Liz over to Brutus. They stood to each side of his stomach and then knelt down. Alex gently pulled Liz down to rest her head on Brutus's magnificent abs, her face looking toward the shaft he carried. She unsnapped the chain and the massive shaft began to rise. Alex then got up and positioned Pete between Brutus's legs.

"Nuzzle right," Alex said, softly, to Pete. Pete obediently moved in, turned his head sideways and suckled the right testicle and its sac into his mouth. His eyes were now locked on his goddess's only inches away. Alex took her left testicle and her penis that Brutus carried, lifted them and gently placed them down on Pete's cheek.

"Good boy. I accept your service. I decorate you for my service," Liz said to her pet.

Aurora snapped her fingers. "Suckle," she ordered. Pete gently let the testicle fall from his mouth while at the same time he aspirated the giant shaft into his mouth. The head and its ring stretched his lips. He maintained eye contact with his goddess as she caressed the nape of his neck with her nails encouraging his service. He rose up and down rapidly then ran his lips up and down the outside of the penis from its base to the corona. The penis hardened rapidly. He tugged on the ring with his lips and it boned further. He again bobbed once or twice on the shaft. He felt the tip enter his throat. He bobbed back up grabbing the shaft at its base in a pincer movement. It was now rock hard.

Liz stood and straddled Brutus just above the shaft he carried. She grabbed Pete's ears and jammed his head into her vulva. She was already wet and he knew his duty. He licked her slit from top to bottom then suckled her button. She arched and rose. Pete lifted the massive, stone hard organ that he had prepared and gently placed it at his goddess's entrance. She gracefully sat down upon it as he licked both her and the shaft as it passed by. He could see the collar around its head stretch her opening. A groan of pleasure escaped her lips as he felt a spasm of her pleasure as he placed his lips on her now stretched folds.

Alex, in the meantime, stripped off her panties and straddled Brutus's head facing Liz and her suckling boy. She settled and her boy began to service the lips and opening he knew so well. Alex pulled Liz back by her shoulders to lay against the girl's breast. She was, in that way, at the same time stretched tight while still being impaled on the magnificent penis. Slowly, Alex rocked Liz back and forth forcing her to ride up and down on the shaft. Pete alternated between sucking her button and licking the shaft as it passed by his lips.

The ladies in the room watched. Many by now had mounted their boys. All were watching Liz enjoy the great beast. For almost all of them, this was the first time they had seen Brutus. Thoughts of taking turns with him passed through more than one of their heads as they watched.

Liz began to moan more loudly. She was pistoning the penis. Alex was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, helping her to move on the shaft. Liz's cries increased in tone. Her arms began to waive. She shook her head back and forth, her forehead wet with sweat. She was almost in pain but couldn't stop. Pete could see the collar stretching his goddess each time it re-entered her. The beast's balls swung back and forth beneath Pete's chin, clanking as their collars hit each other.

Aurora leaned to Pete's ear and whispered, "There are two ways this can end and you must learn to recognize both. She may allow the beast to fill her as you nuzzle his pulsing shaft. You would, of course, clean her after. Or she may choose to ruin the beast, rising off of its shaft before it finishes. In that case you would catch the head in your lips as it escaped her opening and allow it to empty in your mouth directly. Watch and anticipate."

Aurora stood. She looked once more at Liz and at Alex. She snapped her fingers. Several things happened. Liz convulsed and rose half way off the shaft. Alex held Liz tightly as her own orgasm passed through her, forcing her to tighten her thighs around Brutus's head. Brutus spasmed and the penis he carried throbbed as it shot its milky load into the goddess on top of him. Pete sucked on his goddess's button prolonging her orgasm.

Just after the height of her orgasm, Liz lifted one last time and the massive penis slipped from her sheath. It slapped Pete in the face and he tucked it out of the way. Once it had given pleasure to his lady it was only of secondary importance. Aurora knelt down and put her face next to Pete's ear.

"Clean," she said as she snapped her finger. Pete lunged toward his goddess's leaking vagina as she lay back on Brutus in Alex's arm. He nuzzled, licked and tickled her as he removed every drop of semen from her core. Liz smiled and groaned, leaning back into Alex's arms and chest. Pete's tongue extended deep into her cave and he sucked deeply. He moved to her clitoris, once more, and suckled causing Liz to tighten in a small, descending orgasm.

Alex waited for Liz to regain a modicum of composure. She then stood and assisted Liz in rising from the beast. She escorted her to a nearby sofa. Pete turned to his next task, taking the beast's shaft into his mouth and licking it clean of his goddess's nectar as it continued to shrink. When finished cleaning, Pete continued to suckle until he felt the shaft revive.

"Good boy," she said.

Aurora circulated through the room as she gave Liz a chance to catch her breath. She daintily caressed several of the ladies as they enjoyed their boys. My Miss had me firmly ensconced between her legs. I was licking her slot and nibbling her button in the fashion to which I had been trained. Aurora approached her, leaned in for a kiss and pinched a nipple.

"Perhaps you'd enjoy a moment with Brutus, later?" she inquired.

My Miss tightened as she orgasmed. "I'd very much enjoy that," she replied.

Aurora returned to Liz and Pete as my Miss lifted from my face.

"Are we ready for the next step?" she asked Liz.

"We are," answered Liz.

Aurora led Liz over to a high overstuffed armchair. Alex led Pete over by his ear. Liz sat back in the chair with her legs together. Alex lifted Pete by his ear to his feet and he straddled Liz's lap facing her. Liz hugged him and brought his head to her shoulder. She opened her legs, stretching his legs apart. This allowed the shaft and balls he carried to drop down in front of the chair while at the same time exposing his anus. My Miss snapped her fingers and I crawled under the armchair on my back so I was looking up into Pete's perineum. She tapped the balls I carried with the sole of her stiletto.

Aurora leaned in, once more, and spoke softly to Pete so that Liz could also hear. "Your next service is to be a receptacle for your goddess's amusement. You must learn to take cock at her will and to provide and swallow semen as she demands."

Alex had quietly come up behind Pete leading Brutus with her. She pulled a small bottle of oil from a nearby drawer. She oiled her hands and stroked Pete's anus. The shaft he carried stiffened and the tip of it penetrated my mouth as I lay under the armchair. With the remaining oil she stroked Brutus to complete hardness, the enhanced knob of the shaft throbbing. She positioned the head against Pete's opening. At the same time, Aurora's boy, Tom, stood behind the armchair and lifted the shaft he carried to Pete's lips. Aurora snapped her fingers.

At that moment, Brutus surged forward and Alex guided his oiled shaft all the way into Pete's rectum. The ring around his head spread Pete's anal wall and then stroked his prostate. Tom surged forward forcing the shaft he carried into Pete's throat. Pete, himself, throbbed harder, if that were possible, into my mouth.

Alex attached a cowbell to Brutus' scrotum. Everyone in the room could hear his ball clappers ring the bell as he moved in and out of Pete. Alex encouraged him with the occasional swat. Tom was pistoning in and out in synchrony with the beast's motions.

Liz hugged Pete and caressed his face and neck as he took cock and sucked cock on her lap. As he arched, she would let him ride her lap. Alex reached up and teased his nipples.

One last time, Aurora snapped her fingers. Immediately, Brutus and Tom each sunk their shafts to their complete depths. Each pulsed several times as they emptied the balls they carried into Pete. Pete, for his part, tried to rear off of Liz but she held tight. Alex quickly reached around and with one swift motion pierced Pete's left nipple with a needle she held hidden in one hand. Pete bucked one last time and he emptied the balls he carried into my mouth before collapsing into his goddess's embrace. Brutus and Tom withdrew.

The surrounding ladies tittered and clapped; many of them riding their boys. I noticed that while Steve was on water duty, another boy was performing clean up. I crawled over to my goddess and looked up at her. She leaned over and said, "Open."

I gazed into her eyes and showed her the semen I had collected for her amusement. She reached down and with the tenderness for which I loved her so much, she gently squeezed her favorite testicle and said, "Swallow."

I did so without blinking from her gaze. "Good boy," she confirmed.

My Miss rose and looked for Aurora. She ran into Alex on her way.

"That was a spectacular performance and a marvelous beast you have," she told her.

"Thank you, Miss," Alex replied. "I'd be happy to have him service you at your convenience," she added.

"I am definitely going to take you up on that one day," she laughed.

My goddess found Aurora by the front hall. She strode to her and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Thank you so much for your hospitality, Aurora," she said, "I greatly enjoyed the evening."

"The pleasure is mine," she laughed in reply. "I hope we will see you again soon," she added as my Miss turned to the door.

"You certainly will," she replied back from the door. I followed her, in absolutely perfect position, out into the cool evening air.