The OneTime

Story Info
My Miss takes me to a ceremony that reminds me of my pledge.
4.8k words
4.41
4.4k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is a "OneTime?" It is that special moment when a boy pledges himself to his Miss. We've all been there.

"Boy, follow. We're going to a onetime," Miss called to me as she strode to the front door. I immediately slipped my cell phone into the pocket of my cargo shorts and dropped to my knees. 'Follow', you see, is a command word that indicates my Miss wishes my service; most importantly obedience. I crawled quickly to my position one foot to her right and my head half a foot behind her. Together, she walked and I crawled to our car in the garage.

She opened the passenger door and I climbed in. I unsnapped my shorts and unzipped my fly and pulled out the genitals I carry for her. They weren't much to see; a leather stretcher pulling and separating her balls and a leather shroud around her penis, the circumcised head just popping out and tied by its barbell piercing around my waist tight to my abdomen. This is how she liked me on display.

My mind was racing as I recalled my onetime nearly 10 years ago. We hadn't been to a new onetime in, perhaps, a year or more. It was a major event. Just thinking about it made my heart race from both memory and anticipation.

We merged onto the highway. After about an hour and a half, she pulled over and we stopped. She placed the car in park and turned off the engine. She reached over and with her immaculately manicured thumb and long first finger plucked her left testicle that I bore.

"Remember your onetime, and obey. Make me proud," she said ever so slightly squeezing her favorite testicle. The pit of my stomach felt her reminder. "Out." I unbuckled and open the door. She had not said to cover so I left the genitals I carry for her exposed.

"Leave your shirt and shorts in the car," was her last command before she exited the car. I climbed down to the ground and removed my shorts and polo shirt. I folded both and placed them on the seat. I was naked, now, except for my leather bindings. She removed my blindfold, tossed it on the seat, closed the car door and turned to the walkway.

The gravel was painful to my hands and knees but I was well trained not to complain or show emotion. We approached the front door of a large, ranch house surrounded by a well maintained lawn and landscaping. She rang the bell and in moments the door was opened by the mistress of the house accompanied by her boy, naked, in proper position.

It was, of course, Aurora. She was tall, maybe 5'9, slim and fit with muscular legs and calves. Ageless. She wore a gold lame, spaghetti strap, evening dress that hugged her still firm breasts and flat belly and then flared to end high on her thighs. She was in matching heels. If my Miss was a goddess, Aurora served as the queen of the gods, organizing the group of goddesses that were her friends.

My Miss stepped into Aurora's arms and they kissed gently on the lips for more than a moment. "It's so very good to see you," my Miss said when the embrace ended.

"The pleasure is mine," Aurora replied. She swept her arms out. "I love the way that dress drapes your shoulders and wraps your breasts. Spectacular." Without a thought or care, she bent slightly, legs straight, and I felt her finger nails scrape the nape of my neck. "Welcome, boy." I knew better than to answer. "You keep him so fit," she said turning to my Miss.

We followed the two of them through the foyer. I saw my Miss swat Tom on his right buttock. "It's nice to see you, too, Tom," she said softly.

We passed a short hall and a large kitchen on the right. We turned slightly left and entered what I would describe as a den. Less formal than the living room on the other side of the house but also much bigger. There were six or eight other couples in the room. Each woman more beautiful than the next. The women, for the most part, were sitting on a variety of love seats, sofas and arm chairs at the periphery of the space. The men were on the floor, adjacent to their goddesses in an unusual position. Most were in a malasana squat. Their feet flat on the floor, the knees spread open and completely flexed. The buttocks are only a few inches off the floor and the body leaned forward slightly to maintain balance. The hands are on the knees. This leaves the genitals exposed and on display. Almost all of the men had the genitals they carried bound, some in classic chastity tubes, others pierced and tied. The women ate canapes and drank champagne.

I also noticed that Alexandra was present. Alex, as Aurora addressed her, was a tall, slim, sprite of a woman with a pixie haircut. An array of piercings were displayed on her ears. She wore a flowered halter jumpsuit that left nothing to the imagination. Only her pierced nipples displaced the fabric; her tiny breasts obscured. A wisp of color from a tattoo graced the right side of the swell of her right breast. A small woven garland circled her tiny waist. She cradled her right arm with her left highlighting her muscles as she held her champagne glass in her long fingers. If Aurora was the queen of the group, then Alex was her handmaiden, assisting her mistress in the evening's tasks.

Aurora swept through the room, greeting each goddess with a caress and a kiss. A new couple stood next to the buffet. She was a spectacular specimen, no more than 25 years old, on the tall side with long, dark brown hair swept over one shoulder to land on her breast. She wore an off white, silk blouse only tight enough to hint at the high, tight breasts beneath. Three open buttons at the top showed a milky white, sensually freckled cleavage and a necklace carrying a brass key. The chemise was tucked into a dark grey pencil skirt that only reached the top of her thighs. Thigh high silk stockings teased their tops and the smooth skin of her thighs as she moved.

Her naked boy, still on all fours at her side, fidgeted confirming that he was only at the beginning of the training. None of us would have moved even a tenth as much as he did. He would learn. What appeared to be a generous penis was tightly packed in to a much smaller plastic tube, the key to which was, no doubt, that which adorned his goddess' breast. Her balls that he carried for her were snug against the locking ring.

Aurora approached her. "Liz, I'm so glad you could join us this evening," she said as she enveloped the girl in her arms. "It's so rare to have a young woman such as yourself ready to join our group." She moved in closer; their scents mingling, "Are you ready? Is he?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, I am. More that you can imagine," she replied, enjoying the cheek to cheek contact. "As for the boy, I am pleased to offer him to our service. He is clean and chaste as you specified. I hope he will make me proud."

"I'm sure he will, if not tonight then certainly hereafter," Aurora answered. Another young woman, a blonde, approached at that moment.

"Excuse me, Miss, may I borrow Tom for a minor urgency?" she asked.

"Of course, dear. The bench is over behind the grey sofa, against the wall." Aurora snapped her fingers once. Tom appeared, as if by magic, by her side. "Service," she said without even looking down, as she turned back to her new friend.

Tom followed the blonde in proper position to the far right side of the room. There, behind an unoccupied sofa was a leather covered bench with stirrups high to each side. It was known to the boys as the water bench. Tom quickly mounted the bench, turned on his back and stretched his thighs into the stirrups. The effect was to completely expose the genitals he carried. His head fell into a padded rest that extended his neck completely, chin pointing up. The blonde walked around to his head. She straddled his face with a silk stockinged thigh to each side. She pressed a small button on the wall and the bench rose to mate his lips with her more intimate ones. She smiled at the slight tickle. Then she looked up and out the floor to ceiling windows at the end of the room. Her eyes glazed as she released a stream of warm urine into his mouth. A frisson ran through her as she felt her bladder empty. She stretched to her toes and waited a moment for him to clean her. Satisfied, she tapped the balls and stroked the penis he carried. It throbbed visibly. Without a word, she turned and rejoined the women, already in their second round of drinks. Tom, for his part, extricated himself from the bench and quickly returned to his lady's side.

Aurora moved to the center of the room. "Ladies, shall we begin?" she asked. There was a scattering of 'oh, yeses' from the group.

"Alex, may I ask your assistance?" Alex and the new goddess, Liz, strode to Aurora's side. Her boy apparently named Pete followed. He was becoming the center of attention. Alex leaned to retrieve a wooden box from under the buffet table. She dragged it to the center of the room. The box was large and long, about waist high. It had a narrow, elevated seat from which projected an 8 or 9 inch dildo. Narrow shelves for the legs extended out, down and away from the seat. These were designed to spread the legs and thereby leave the testicles exposed. Behind the seat was a curved surface that hyperextended the back and neck so that, again, the face would be looking backward.

Alex stepped up to Liz. "May I, Miss?" she asked. She inclined her long torso slightly and kissed the rise of the new girl's left breast just above her heart. With utmost delicacy, she lifted the key and its necklace and unclasped it. "Thank you, Miss," she ended. She turned and grabbed Pete's right ear with her right hand. She walked him to the space between the legs of the box, in front of the seat. Pete had already started to show a sheen of sweat.

"Squat," Alex said to the boy. He assumed the malasana position immediately, briefly casting his eyes to his goddess. "Eyes on me," Alex continued. She knelt on one knee before him. She slipped the key into the lock, unlocked it and placed it in her pocket. She tapped the balls he carried. "Good boy." She quickly removed the ring from around the balls and the tube from the penis. He boned fully and immediately but stopped himself before thrusting. He knew that would bring immediate punishment.

At the same time, many of the other goddesses in the room, unlocked or untied the balls and penises their boys carried. The boys remained in their squat, almost all fully rampant. In this arrangement, each goddess could easily reach down with one hand to fondle the carried balls all the while maintaining a drink in the other hand.

Aurora leaned in to Liz. "Are you enjoying this," she whispered.

"I'm a bit jealous of Alex," she replied. "But I have to admit, I am so excited that I can feel drippings on my thighs."

"There is nothing to be jealous of. Alex has her own toys with which to play. Tonight she is just the hand of your dominance. Everything she does is for your benefit. You'll see. As for your drippings, we can take care of that." She snapped her fingers and pointed to Liz's skirt. Tom came over immediately and tucked his head under her skirt. As soon as he felt Aurora squeeze Liz in a hug, Tom began slowly licking her thighs above her stockings. He alternated sides feeling her gap press in on him. When he reached the top, he tilted his head and spread her nether lips with his tongue. No one would come to an affair like this other than commando. She nearly gushed. He licked slowly up and down pausing only to probe her opening then continuing up to her button. Aurora snuck her hand into Liz's blouse and gently squeezed her left breast. Her fingernails came to rest on the girl's nipple. She gently squeezed it and whispered, "Relax, tonight is all about you and your boy. Please, have an orgasm for us now." Aurora squeezed the girl, her breast and her nipple. Tom, sensing Aurora's move, latched on to Liz's button and sucked hard.

"Hnnnnng," Liz moaned as she collapsed to Aurora's breast. "Hnnnnnnng." A longer, higher note. Her body trembled. Moments passed with her heart fluttering into Aurora's chest. "Oh, thank you, Ma'am."

"My pleasure, sweetie. This was the first of many, I promise. Now let's watch some more. It's almost time for your part." She caressed Liz's back and neck. Tom ducked his head out from under her skirt and between her legs and returned to his spot.

Alex, meanwhile, pulled a small bottle of baby oil from a pocket of her jumpsuit. She pooled a small amount of oil in her right hand and placed the bottle on the floor. With her left hand she encircled the penis he carried, around the shaft. She squeezed as it continued to stiffen. Her right hand reached under the balls he carried and lightly traced his perineum. She oiled his anus running her fingers back and forth across it. With the excess oil she lubricated the dildo. Releasing the throbbing penis for a moment she added more oil to her right hand.

"Go over next to your boy. Your part is coming," Aurora said to Elizabeth. A silence had descended over the ladies in the room. Many were massaging the testicles on their boys next to them like worry beads. More than one already had their boy's face locked between their thighs with their legs and heels around the boys' neck.

Liz walked over to Pete. She knew her role and had memorized her script. Alex resumed her grip on the penis Pete carried and her right hand danced over his nether hole.

"Pete, you've trained for this moment. Are you ready to commit yourself to my service," Liz asked.

"Yes, Miss," he croaked through a parched, nervous throat. Alex's fingers stroked his anus again.

"Once we mount you, there is no going back. This will be your onetime that will cement you to my service."

"Yes, Miss, I wish to proceed. I will worship and obey you as my goddess."

At these words, Alex slipped her long middle finger into the boy's anus. He twitched and she could easily feel his rapid pulse through the shaft in her left hand. In and out she coated it with as much oil as possible. Liz placed both her hands on either side of his neck leaning on his upper back. Alex lifted the boy by his shaft and moved him to position the head of the dildo at the boy's entrance.

At a nod from Alex, Liz exclaimed, "This is your onetime and I will be your goddess." She pushed Pete down, firmly and impaled the boy on the dildo. The boy arched and hyperextended as Alex positioned him by the shaft attached to his belly. There were a number of moans and groans from the other goddesses in the room.

Another woman approached Aurora and Tom immediately accompanied her to the corner and the bench. Seeing this, two more women made their way over so as to finish their business before the main event continued. When each woman had finished, Tom returned to Aurora's side. This time, he gently kissed the back of her right knee. It was a signal. "Yes, you may," she answered. Tom crawled over to the French doors leading to the back yard and garden. He exited and approached a small bench under which grew several perennials. He lifted his right knee to the bench and like a large dog pissed on the plants. In this way the ladies' water was removed from the gathering without the goddesses missing any of the events.

Back at the box, Alex guided the boy's legs to the shelves and strapped them down with some leather straps. This left the balls he carried dangling down over the front edge of the seat. His penis strained upward as hard as it ever had been. Alex took a rubber cock ring and stretched it as she placed it tightly at the root of the penis. Liz pulled Pete backward stretching him over the curve of the box. Alex attached a strap across his chest just below his nipples. She drew his arms back and toward the floor, placing each wrist in a cuff. These she attached to rings at the bottom of the box. His head was tilted back until he could see, upside down, his goddess's legs. Aurora bought over a low chair so that Liz could sit with her thighs around Pete's head. In this position Pete was staring up into the eyes of his goddess from between her thighs as she gazed down at him.

Alex reached into a drawer at the bottom of the box and pulled out a large squeeze clamp with a long trigger. The goddesses around the room smiled as they had seen this play out before with each of their boys. The boys, for the most part, began to go limp despite the fondling of the balls they carried. They remembered all too well. The women settled their fondling on the left testicle of each boy. Just a reminder.

The clamp had unusual clamping surfaces. They had been modified into oval cups just the size of the average American testicle. Concave to one side, convex to the other. There was only a small space between the two surfaces when the device was closed; smaller than the average American testicle. Alex isolated Pete's left testicle and placed it into the concave half of the clamp. With her right hand she tightened the clamp only to the point where it was just barely touching the testicle. She let it go gently dragging the testicle toward the floor. Pete felt the tug and his penis throbbed proudly. Alex stroked him lightly. Every other penis in the room was flaccid knowing what came next. Some of the boys looked a little green around the gills. I was a bit nauseous myself. I didn't budge from squat as my goddess plucked at the left testicle I carried for her.

"I am your goddess, and you are my boy," Liz proclaimed. Alex lifted the clamp and squeezed once. Sweat broke out on Pete's body. She gently stroked his shaft.

"You are my goddess and I am your boy," he recited. Alex squeezed again. Every male could feel a sympathetic pain in the pit of their stomach. I felt bile rise in my throat as I remembered my turn on the box.

"Easy, boy," my Miss whispered as she ever so gently squeezed the left testicle I carried for her.

"I will protect you and you will serve me," Liz said. Alex squeezed. Her manicured nails circled the corona on the shaft he bore.

"You will protect me and I will serve you. Ahhhhh," he intoned. Alex squeezed the clamp. "Please, let me be your boy and serve you," He pleaded, his voice rising. Alex kept his shaft hard as the pain tried to break through.

"Quiet, boy. Take the pain for me as you enter my service. It will be an everlasting memory of your commitment." Alex squeezed the clamp again.

"Please, Miss, I beg you, Aiiieeee, Ayyyyye, Ohhhh," he screamed. Alex squeezed. He fought against his bindings. She grasped and stroked the erection he bore. The pleasure and pain mixed to torment him.

"Take the pain for me, my boy, and the pleasure of your service will come later." Another squeeze of the clamp.

He was frantic nearing incoherence. "Aiiiiieee, Ohhhhh, Aiiieee, please, please, anything," he yelled. He was trying to thrash now, His head banging back and forth between her thighs. Liz gazed down at him and gently caressed his face. All of the males in the room were gripping their knees struggling to maintain their squat. Several who had dared to move were now brought back in to focus by the pressure on their own left testicle. No one wanted to push their luck. There had never been a need for a second onetime. Once was more than enough to assure a lifetime of obedience.

Pete was nearing convulsive movements. Alex squeezed the clamp what she thought was one final time. She had never ruptured a testicle and she was not going to start tonight.

"Anything and forever?" Liz prompted. The boy thrashed and convulsed. Alex gripped the shaft of the penis harder. It was like stone. "Say it."

"Yes, Miss, anything and forever," he screeched.

"Remember this moment," Liz said, caressing his face. She bent over close to him and gazed in his wild eyes. "Remember this moment." She signaled to Alex for one more squeeze. Alex was surprised but did not hesitate. Immediately several things happened.

The boy screamed at the top of his lungs. Alex quickly cut the cock ring at the base of his penis and hit the quick release on the clamp. She touched the frenulum of his corona with one fingernail and he erupted sperm on to his belly, chest and chin. He arched and convulsed one last time and fell unconscious. Liz supported and caressed his head as his eyes rolled back. Aurora snapped her fingers loudly in the awed silence. The room jumped back to life. Tom, hearing his goddess's snap, jumped to his task. He leapt to the bound boy and aspirated the shrinking penis into his mouth, suckling it gently.

12